Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#93006 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the reference? Even your reference subtly indicates the same.
Moreover, using the bad behavior of a few to invalidate the faith as a whole is illogical.
Using the behaviour of a FEW!!? Do you know many pedophile priest prosecutions there were in the USA alone? There were ten thousand; that is hardly just a few. Also nowhere did the articles I post say these child marriages were not consummated. Nor did that cite you posted say that, it said she was well treated; how does that translate that her marriage was not consummated till she was old enough?

Just admit you are an xenophobic bigot who says one religion as meaning good and the others as meaning bad. That is the White supremacist way of thinking.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93007 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
He lists three types of eunuchs who practice celibacy. Please explain in our vernacular what they are and put them in the context of what was being said.
Otherwise quite wasting my time.
In other words, you can't answer the question. Even in context, it's merely your opinion. You made the claim, you need to prove it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93008 Sep 18, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the behaviour of a FEW!!? Do you know many pedophile priest prosecutions there were in the USA alone? There were ten thousand; that is hardly just a few. Also nowhere did the articles I post say these child marriages were not consummated. Nor did that cite you posted say that, it said she was well treated; how does that translate that her marriage was not consummated till she was old enough?
Just admit you are an xenophobic bigot who says one religion as meaning good and the others as meaning bad. That is the White supremacist way of thinking.
You waste our time with your bigoted distortion and lies.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#93010 Sep 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
:-(
And good Christians used to burn them at the stake. That is the origin of the expression f@&&%t, originally the bundles of firewood that were used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of_...
I'm talking about today, not the old days. Live in the present!

Elk Grove, CA

#93011 Sep 18, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
You talked legality, I talked the legitimacy of whether it was really legal or not. That is still disputed in the UN.
So... the comment had to do with something. Thanks for answering your own question. The war was a mistake from the start. Our continued intervention in Afghanistan and war mongering toward Syria and Iran are also wrong and unjustified. We don't have any credibility when it comes to "moral" grounds for any military intervention. It's not our damn business. The Middle East is worse off because of what we've done.
I agree, at this point they have proven they are not human beings and not worth helping, we take a side and they are just as evil as the other side, we should stay home make popcorn and let them kill each other which they are good at. Give the losing side weapons to make it interesting.

Elk Grove, CA

#93012 Sep 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
I guess the old 2 Bob Watch was useful for teaching me something.
Glad we don't live in the old testament days, aren't you?

Elk Grove, CA

#93013 Sep 18, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody follows the teachings of a priest or pastor, the difference is a whole religion follows the teachings and lifestyle of Mo. Get it?
i luv homo sandwiches

Miami, FL

#93014 Sep 18, 2013
i voted yes as ive read the bible...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#93016 Sep 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody follows the teachings of a priest or pastor, the difference is a whole religion follows the teachings and lifestyle of Mo. Get it?
More lies, no every Muslim is not marrying 6 year old girls, nor is every Muslim in Arabia stoning people you xenophobic bigot and hate-monger.

You know perfectly well that not every Muslim would stone anyone you fool Most Muslims are what you call moderate. You are using extremists as the ideal. So what about non Muslims in India who stone and burn people alive? What about whole countries that support the death penalty in their countries.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#93018 Sep 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really have to answer to you, who are you? LMFAO!!!
You're a poster child for atheism. We thank you;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93019 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't my logic at all, it is your ad homoan gay twirl.
If an adult molests a child of the opposite sex he is a heterosexual pedophile. If an adult molests a child of the same sex, he is a homosexual pedophile. This isn't rocket science.
By the way, your 'professional' organizations deny the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex.
They also use knowingly unscientific and corrupt 'studies' to justify equating a duplicate gendered half with marriage, at the expense of a child.
Smirk.
Dead wrong, as per usual.

If a man rapes a boy, the boy has suffered a homosexual type of encounter. If a man rapes a girl, the girl has suffered a heterosexual type of experience. Period.

Brought to you by the American Psychiatric Association who first coined these phrases. There is NO SUCH THING as a homo/hetero pedophile, they are aroused by children precisely because they lack the secondary sexual characteristics that normal adults find attractive.

The mental health experts who actually know what they're talking about have decided to quit using the term "heterosexual/homosexual experience" because the great unwashed hoi palloi masses (e.g. YOU) have spun their own effed up ideas (again, YOU).

No, this is not rocket science, but you still have it exactly backasswards....there goes your NASA career;0)

Again, those smarter and better educated than you (which is not a stretch for anyone) disagree.

Your last sentence especially shows your lack of comprehension. Can you explain why medical experts want to purposely condone things that hurt children? It appears that you may be a conspiracy nut too. If so, your answer should be extremely entertaining. Enthrall us with your abject lack of acumen!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93020 Sep 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about today, not the old days. Live in the present!
The past shapes the future....idjit. Look at your own bigotry, you might want to actually live in the present and drop the outdated baggage of the past which has shaped your perceptions.

Elk Grove, CA

#93021 Sep 18, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies, no every Muslim is not marrying 6 year old girls, nor is every Muslim in Arabia stoning people you xenophobic bigot and hate-monger.
You know perfectly well that not every Muslim would stone anyone you fool Most Muslims are what you call moderate. You are using extremists as the ideal. So what about non Muslims in India who stone and burn people alive? What about whole countries that support the death penalty in their countries.
Here you can watch your beloved religion in action today: http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning...

Elk Grove, CA

#93022 Sep 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
The past shapes the future....idjit. Look at your own bigotry, you might want to actually live in the present and drop the outdated baggage of the past which has shaped your perceptions.
You need to learn the definition of the word Bigot. It clearly describes you. Christians don't live by the old laws anymore. We are to learn from those times, not shape us into thinking they describe us you baffling fool.

Elk Grove, CA

#93023 Sep 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a poster child for atheism. We thank you;0)
I'm a Christian that doesn't need you judging me. You seem confused enough. Thank you.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#93024 Sep 18, 2013
Eating shrimp is a sin.
Tears Baithumi wrote:
<quoted text>
There are things that we can argue about, but if the bibles says is a sin, who are we to argue about. Homosexuality is a sin. Is not about one's interst but what God says
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93025 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The behavior you defend is specifically condemned for people of the Book.
Your prophet is a false prophet.
You are entitled to your subjective opinion.

And I am sure you do not have any definition about who is a "true" prophet of God, do you?

Elk Grove, CA

#93026 Sep 18, 2013
According to the Quran Allah created exactly seven heavens and seven earths

"It is Allah Who has created seven heavens, and earths as many…" S. 65:12, F. Malik's translation

The so-called sound reports confirm that Muhammad actually believed that there were seven earths:

Narrated Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Al-Harith:
from Abu Salama bin 'Abdur-Rahman who had a dispute with some people on a piece of land, and so he went to 'Aisha and told her about it. She said, "O Abu Salama, avoid the land, for Allah's Apostle said,‘Any person who takes even a span of land unjustly, his neck shall be encircled with it down seven earths.’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 417: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadi... ; see also Numbers 418, 420; Volume 3, Book 43, Numbers 632-634)

Elk Grove, CA

#93027 Sep 18, 2013
The Quran and Muhammad’s Sunna teach that the sun travels all the way to Allah’s throne where it prostrates and waits for permission to return to its course!

"And the sun runneth on unto a resting-place for him. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise." S. 36:38 Pickthall

Narrated Abu Dharr:
The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah:‘And the sun runs its fixed course for a term (decreed). That is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing.’" (36.38)(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadi... )

Elk Grove, CA

#93028 Sep 18, 2013
Shooting Stars explained by MO: The Quran further claims that one of the purposes of the stars is to be hurled at satans or jinns:

And We have (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with lamps, and We have made such (lamps as) missiles to drive away Satans ... S. 67:5

We have indeed decked the lower heaven with beauty (in) the stars,(for beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious Satans.(So) they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side. S. 37:6-8 – cf. 15:16-18; 55:33-35)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 764,385
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Freebird USA 175,039
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min An NFL Fan 119,237
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Ddragon 603,600
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr vineeth 1,189
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,642
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,959
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 263,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr confrinting with ... 554,844

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE