Yes

No

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93078 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, hateful to burn a book, but not to kill innocent people because of it?
The Taliban don't want women educated at all. You know that. And the education that Islam supports is extremely censored.
Mug, once again the reality of Islam is ugly.
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93079 Sep 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here in the West, we just want to treat them as human beings. Sometimes we fail, but that is the goal of most people here. There have always been gay people and there will always be gay people, get used to it. Even in Iran where they hang gay people, there are still gay people.
Give them time. They may find their way out of the Dark Ages.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93080 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.
My marriage produced two sons.

Yours produced hemorrhoids.

See the difference?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93081 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See the difference?
No hemorrhoids; no anal.
Two boys, one girl, all biologically mine.

See the difference? I win.

Location hidden

#93082 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No hemorrhoids; no anal.
Two boys, one girl, all biologically mine.
See the difference? I win.
So you claim about the hemorrhoids.

A marriage produced your children. Your relationship now is barren.

See the difference?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93083 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim about the hemorrhoids.
I'd gladly send you picture, as proof, but I'm afraid you rub one out looking at it. That would just be too creepy for me.

I do have video of my latest endoscopy, if you want to get off on that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93084 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See the difference?
Worn out sphincter. Fecal incontinence. Get out the Depends.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

Location hidden

#93085 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd gladly send you picture, as proof, but I'm afraid you rub one out looking at it. That would just be too creepy for me.
I do have video of my latest endoscopy, if you want to get off on that.
So you are the topper.

Annnnddd you still are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#93086 Sep 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here in the West, we just want to treat them as human beings. Sometimes we fail, but that is the goal of most people here. There have always been gay people and there will always be gay people, get used to it. Even in Iran where they hang gay people, there are still gay people.
There have always been gay people and there shall always be gay people, does not mean that we say that they are "as normal" as other people.

Otherwise we will have to say the same thing about other sexual perverts.

To "tolerate" these people is another thing than to "glorify" them and encourage them.

What we see , western people are trying "bending over back ward" so that these gay people do not get offended.

They went to modify their "marriage forms", changing Bride and Bridegroom to Party-A and Party-B.

Is that "Normal"!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93087 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are the topper.
Annnnddd you still are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
"The topper"? Really, your obsession with anal sex is bizarre.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#93088 Sep 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There have always been gay people and there shall always be gay people, does not mean that we say that they are "as normal" as other people.
Otherwise we will have to say the same thing about other sexual perverts.
To "tolerate" these people is another thing than to "glorify" them and encourage them.
What we see , western people are trying "bending over back ward" so that these gay people do not get offended.
They went to modify their "marriage forms", changing Bride and Bridegroom to Party-A and Party-B.
Is that "Normal"!!
Spoken like a true Bigot. You should be glad you don't live outside of your desert hole. Your hate language is not tolerated in most places. Who gave you the right to decide what is normal or not? It's very clear you don't follow the teachings of Jesus. "other sexual perverts"? Just like straight people, not all gay people are sexual perverts. How do you know so much about what gay people do in their sex? and why do you care? Nobody here is glorifying gay people or encouraging them. A person can't be encouraged to become gay. Besides being a Bigot, you are dumber then a camel's tongue. Life is short, God gave us the right to be free, why don't we let God judge and LOVE others. Oh, that's right you are Muslim. What would Mo do? Stone them to death!

Location hidden

#93089 Sep 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Bigot. You should be glad you don't live outside of your desert hole. Your hate language is not tolerated in most places. Who gave you the right to decide what is normal or not? It's very clear you don't follow the teachings of Jesus. "other sexual perverts"? Just like straight people, not all gay people are sexual perverts. How do you know so much about what gay people do in their sex? and why do you care? Nobody here is glorifying gay people or encouraging them. A person can't be encouraged to become gay. Besides being a Bigot, you are dumber then a camel's tongue. Life is short, God gave us the right to be free, why don't we let God judge and LOVE others. Oh, that's right you are Muslim. What would Mo do? Stone them to death!
He lives in the Dark Ages and is surrounded by like minded people.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#93090 Sep 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know? The Bible isn't God. The Bible doesn't say homosexuality is a sin either.
Thank you.

Location hidden

#93091 Sep 20, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Welcome honey. It still isn't a sin in my book.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#93092 Sep 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know know IT? How interesting!!
And she was not alone, there have been many Women Muslim Scholars...
Taliban did not want girls not to get education, but to get "proper" education, now what west want to teach them about "frees ex and equal rights for Sodomites and Lesbians and treat them as "normal"..
Obviously that is "Biggest crime" in your eyes, is it?
Not really.

They didn't exactly teach us it was "normal" @ my school. We all used to call each other sluts, lemons and poofters - all the time. Of course I was too young to know what any of that meant.

Then you grow up...

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#93093 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply expose some hillbilly bigotry and ignorance...
Yes, but not just some.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#93094 Sep 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome honey. It still isn't a sin in my book.
Or in mine.
Carbon

Chermside, Australia

#93095 Sep 21, 2013
If God is transcendent, and beyond this world why would God want to have anything to do with this world or any matter concerning us, since we must be so trivial. If you think about it, God must be a million times greater if he created earth and it's creatures. Being Gay, therefore, is something that pertains to our world and not God's. We make rules on earth and we live by them. If God was to intervene, why?

Sin, also must be something of this world. Although we want to be good and perfect like God, we'll never achieve it in this world.

Location hidden

#93096 Sep 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
"The topper"? Really, your obsession with anal sex is bizarre.
Here is the reality;

You threw your real marriage away for a fake half.

You abandoned natural intercourse for a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning intercourse.

You have no place to talk about either, do you.

Location hidden

#93097 Sep 21, 2013
Carbon wrote:
If God is transcendent, and beyond this world why would God want to have anything to do with this world or any matter concerning us, since we must be so trivial. If you think about it, God must be a million times greater if he created earth and it's creatures. Being Gay, therefore, is something that pertains to our world and not God's. We make rules on earth and we live by them. If God was to intervene, why?
Sin, also must be something of this world. Although we want to be good and perfect like God, we'll never achieve it in this world.
Good questions.

Why does evil undercut everything? Even the good we achieve is inherently polluted with evil.

I think your answer is premature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 646,385
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Brian_G 618,560
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min Steve III 44,644
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 56 min It aint necessari... 48,207
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Brian_G 15
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr USA-1 38,746
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Brian_G 971,603
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 182,627
More from around the web