Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#93039 Sep 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about today, not the old days. Live in the present!
Oh I do, no wucking furries.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Santayana

“True Blue”

New Holland

#93040 Sep 19, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in over your head again dearie, hush, the grownups are talking.
LOLOL!

You're learning the drill on the this thread.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93041 Sep 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? I can read you know, since I was 4.
You sound more and more like a dumb hillbilly every day, preacher.
Because your thinking is blonde.

I pastored in Hawaii.

How is what I said like a hillbilly preacher?

Location hidden

#93042 Sep 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a bad Xtian when I "see" one on here, Kirschmann.
Your blonde opinion doesn't change the fact that more Christians were burned at the stake

Location hidden

#93043 Sep 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I do, no wucking furries.
'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Santayana
Calling a SS couple married has never existed in a single culture from start to finish in all of human history.

Snicker.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#93044 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your thinking is blonde.
I pastored in Hawaii.
How is what I said like a hillbilly preacher?
Whatever, Pr C***man. I'm obviously smart enough not to buy the snake oil - and you can't stand that.

Location hidden

#93045 Sep 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, Pr C***man. I'm obviously smart enough not to buy the snake oil - and you can't stand that.
Which brings up an interesting point.

While I have a none functioning vagina, you have a pointlessly confused vagina. Now that must be frustrating!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93046 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Look at our "New Expert" Mr. RF giving his "Expert opinion" about Quran and Islam.
We would have agreed to his conclusions, if he 'Could just read Arabic verses of Quran with their punctuation marks removed"!!
No doubt he is "expert on Islam and Quran"!!
What's funny is your brain washed inability to reason.

Sacramento, CA

#93047 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a SS couple married has never existed in a single culture from start to finish in all of human history.
Snicker.
That is true, since marriage has always been a husband and wife.

Sacramento, CA

#93048 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad was a false prophet. He fails every single test of a true prophet.
This is a fact!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93049 Sep 19, 2013
albtraum wrote:
Dead wrong, as per usual.
If a man rapes a boy, the boy has suffered a homosexual type of encounter. If a man rapes a girl, the girl has suffered a heterosexual type of experience. Period.
Brought to you by the American Psychiatric Association who first coined these phrases. There is NO SUCH THING as a homo/hetero pedophile, they are aroused by children precisely because they lack the secondary sexual characteristics that normal adults find attractive.
To a pedophile there is no difference between little boys or girls? There is no preference? Both are equally desirable? That sounds like garbage. Can you cite a credible source for your claim? I know these professionals are somewhat gutless and cow to political and peer pressure but on the surface your claims sounds somewhat outrageous. Pedophiles depicted as having an attraction towards children which is gender neutral but that could be the result of political pressure from pro homosexual outside groups. Most avoid pedophilia like the plague and publically ignore there is a strong attraction for young boys with many homosexual men. Ask any young illegal who is trying to get some money to live on and has to prostitute himself to adult homosexuals.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#93050 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad was a false prophet. He fails every single test of a true prophet.
Could you tell me who authored these tests to determine if Mohammad is a prophet? Who administered the tests and who did the grading?

Some tests are written in such a way as to show bias and to predetermine an outcome. Unless the test originates from a neutral source...the outcome is suspect...IMO.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#93051 Sep 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That is true, since marriage has always been a husband and wife.
You might want to do some research in to that...there is some indication that at one time there was indeed SSM in early history.

Here is one place to start...

http://www.randomhistory.com/history-of-gay-m...

Brief excerpt...

" Roman social customs are relatively well known, and same-sex unions existed as high in society as among Roman emperors. Roman statesman Cicero also documented legal rights of an individual within a same-sex marriage. Female same-sex unions seemed to have been less common, but only because women enjoyed less freedom in their economic and social endeavors (Eskridge).

Over time, Rome experienced a similar trajectory as Greece between the early republic and the later empire, and negative attitude toward same-sex unions and non-procreative sexuality increased with the rise of Christianity in the Roman Empire (Pickett). By the fourth century, anxiety toward obviously pervasive same-sex unions reached a peak when the state passed a law promising punishment to anyone entering a same-sex marriage (Eskridge)."
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#93052 Sep 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to do some research in to that...there is some indication that at one time there was indeed SSM in early history.
Brief excerpt...
" Roman social customs are relatively well known, and same-sex unions existed as high in society as among Roman emperors. Roman statesman Cicero also documented legal rights of an individual within a same-sex marriage. Female same-sex unions seemed to have been less common, but only because women enjoyed less freedom in their economic and social endeavors (Eskridge).
Over time, Rome experienced a similar trajectory as Greece between the early republic and the later empire, and negative attitude toward same-sex unions and non-procreative sexuality increased with the rise of Christianity in the Roman Empire (Pickett). By the fourth century, anxiety toward obviously pervasive same-sex unions reached a peak when the state passed a law promising punishment to anyone entering a same-sex marriage (Eskridge)."
he he heeeee
son GAY with Aids
mama Annie-lesbian with full closet of AAA male devices from 4 to 18 inch long???=perfect american godless moraly filthy family

Elk Grove, CA

#93053 Sep 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you tell me who authored these tests to determine if Mohammad is a prophet? Who administered the tests and who did the grading?
Some tests are written in such a way as to show bias and to predetermine an outcome. Unless the test originates from a neutral source...the outcome is suspect...IMO.
http://www.answering-islam.org /Authors/Wood/deuteronomy_dedu ctions.htm

Location hidden

#93054 Sep 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam claims to be a perfection of Jude's /Christian faith. It is within the sacred Bible these qualifications are given.

Are you a person of similar faith?

Location hidden

#93055 Sep 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Brief excerpt...
Actually you are using gay twirl history. In your example, Nero was the only emperor who claimed SS marriage. He was mocked by his peers for it. It never was legal in the Roman Empire.

Perhaps you would like to try another example. Greece perhaps?

Smile.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#93056 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam claims to be a perfection of Jude's /Christian faith. It is within the sacred Bible these qualifications are given.
Are you a person of similar faith?
So the Bible is used to discredit another religion? Do you think that is an unbiased test?

Is it important what faith I am in regard as to the question that I asked?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#93057 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are using gay twirl history. In your example, Nero was the only emperor who claimed SS marriage. He was mocked by his peers for it. It never was legal in the Roman Empire.
Perhaps you would like to try another example. Greece perhaps?
Smile.
gay twirl history...Christian hula hoop history...

Thank you for the smile...I am sure that it is meant from the depths of you soul...well...maybe not quite that sincere...but it is a nice smile...well...I have to admit...I didn't see it...oh...okay...I did...you have some spinach stuck to your front tooth...

Location hidden

#93058 Sep 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bible is used to discredit another religion? Do you think that is an unbiased test?
Is it important what faith I am in regard as to the question that I asked?
Belief systems challenge each other. They must the more distinct they are from another.

If you are judging a faith belief system within itself, ie who is an accepted prophet, you must accept the belief.

In this case, Islam comes later and disqualifies the Bible, putting the Quran over it. I simply and accurately note that Mohammad did not meet the qualifications to nullify those faiths by their standards.

If you are not a person of these faiths, why would any of this matter to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min mpetershat 653,702
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 63,451
What is your most embarrassing photo? 6 min Thelordofdogtown 1
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 7 min Gerg 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,965
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr thetruth 9,362
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,229
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr karl44 973,685
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web