Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#92987 Sep 17, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people who are a lot smarter, better educated and have more common sense than you disagree.
American Psychiatric Association
American Medical Association
Oh, and the dictionary.
According to your particular brand of illogic a grown man who rapes a 7 year old girl is a normal heterosexual, the genders fit. No PC about it, an adult male or female who is sexually attracted to children is a pedophile.
Stuff it fuckwit, sideways.
Can I get an amen?

AMEN!
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#92988 Sep 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What does your comment have to do with anything? The point I was arguing was from Rosa that the war was over religion between Christians and Muslims. It was not fought over religion. It was a response to a madman using chemical weapons on his own people and not responding to letting inspectors in to check. It was a legal war, all war is upsetting and cost lives. With that said, I agree it was a mistake. Maybe you should leave this country since you are ashamed.
You talked legality, I talked the legitimacy of whether it was really legal or not. That is still disputed in the UN.

So... the comment had to do with something. Thanks for answering your own question. The war was a mistake from the start. Our continued intervention in Afghanistan and war mongering toward Syria and Iran are also wrong and unjustified. We don't have any credibility when it comes to "moral" grounds for any military intervention. It's not our damn business. The Middle East is worse off because of what we've done.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#92990 Sep 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
They hang people today in Islamic countries for just being gay.
That's right.
:-(

And good Christians used to burn them at the stake. That is the origin of the expression f@&&%t, originally the bundles of firewood that were used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of_...

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#92991 Sep 17, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
People get stoned to death and even burnt alive in India where it is not their culture. Do not be fooled by intolerant people with the same mind as you carrying out what they'd do anyway in the name of religion. You think the bible tolerates or advocated the death penalty? Or are you just against how these people are killed?
By the way the bible advocates putting homosexuals to death just like the koran does, I don't have time to keep posting the evidence. You have a lot of time on your hands.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

I guess the old 2 Bob Watch was useful for teaching me something.

Since: Aug 13

Cincinnati, OH

#92992 Sep 18, 2013
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
While, I cannot argue this fact you have quoted from the Good Book, I offer this passage that supports why I believe it is NOT a sin. It is from Genesis, and reads that," God created man in his image and he loved them all more than any other creation"

I am not at all trying to start a fight or discredit anybody who believes homosexuality is a sin because as a Christian I was raised to honor opinions that differ from my own and I am very good at doing such. But consider those words from scripture when calling it a sin. The Bible clearly says, "He (God) loved them (the people) ALL... not he loved all of them except the LGBT individuals. And, just because I have wondered myself, Genesis also clearly states he created all men and women in HIS IMAGE, so technically speaking, since homosexuals are here, who is to say God himself couldn't have been a homosexual himself? just food for thought. I'm not saying I think HE is, but the scriptures in Genesis leave it open as a possibility since THERE MOST DEFINITELY ARE LGBT individuals on earth that god created, according to the Bible, IN HIS IMAGE.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#92993 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The deceit and bigotry is once again yours.
"Isabelle of France
Marriage to Richard II
Isabelle of France (1389-1409), oldest daughter of King Charles VI, was not quite seven years old when she married Richard II as his second wife in 1396. He seems to have been very kind to her. In the Middle Ages princely and aristocratic marriages were often contracted on behalf of young children for reasons of diplomacy or for other material advantages. Canon law, however, decreed that such marriages should not be consummated until both parties were of age, at least twelve for a girl and fourteen for a boy."
http://www.history.ac.uk/richardII/isabelle.h...
You excuse this for any reason in this day and age?;
"Yemeni authorities are investigating the death of an eight-year-old girl from internal bleeding on her wedding night and will prosecute those responsible, the government said on Friday, a case that has rekindled international outrage over child brides.
Yemeni rights campaigner Arwa Othman said earlier this week that the girl, identified as Rawan, died after intercourse that ruptured her uterus following her wedding to a man five times her age. Residents in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province in northwestern Yemen confirmed the incident.
Othman said no action had been taken against the man."
Or this;
"An eight-year old Saudi Arabian girl who was married off by her father to a 58-year-old man has been told she cannot divorce her husband until she reaches puberty.
Lawyer Abdu Jtili said the divorce petition was filed by the unnamed girl's divorced mother in August after the marriage contract was signed by her father and the groom. "The judge has dismissed the plea because she [the mother] does not have the right to file, and ordered that the plea should be filed by the girl herself when she reaches puberty," lawyer Abdullah Jtili told the AFP news agency."
Both of these are recent incidents.
No other religion excuses that kind of shit. You are a sick man.
What the hell is your point you stupid SOB? That he was kind when he married her about age 7? Or that consummating marriage with 12 year old girls is a good thing?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92994 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote;
The Puritans were violent?
If you blondes really knew history, you'd know he was referring to politics polluting religion. Hence the continual example of imperialistic Islam.
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in over your head again dearie, hush, the grownups are talking.
Can't answer, can you.

Location hidden

#92995 Sep 18, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
He lists three types of celibacy, none pertaining to gay people. Where does Jesus use any words that actually reference gays?
He lists three types of eunuchs who practice celibacy. Please explain in our vernacular what they are and put them in the context of what was being said.

Otherwise quite wasting my time.

Location hidden

#92996 Sep 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people who are a lot smarter, better educated and have more common sense than you disagree.
American Psychiatric Association
American Medical Association
Oh, and the dictionary.
According to your particular brand of illogic a grown man who rapes a 7 year old girl is a normal heterosexual, the genders fit. No PC about it, an adult male or female who is sexually attracted to children is a pedophile.
Stuff it fuckwit, sideways.
That isn't my logic at all, it is your ad homoan gay twirl.

If an adult molests a child of the opposite sex he is a heterosexual pedophile. If an adult molests a child of the same sex, he is a homosexual pedophile. This isn't rocket science.

By the way, your 'professional' organizations deny the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex.

They also use knowingly unscientific and corrupt 'studies' to justify equating a duplicate gendered half with marriage, at the expense of a child.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#92997 Sep 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
:-(
And good Christians used to burn them at the stake. That is the origin of the expression f@&&%t, originally the bundles of firewood that were used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of_...
They burned far more good Christians at the stake.

Apparently you don't know a good Christian when you see one.

Location hidden

#92998 Sep 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
I guess the old 2 Bob Watch was useful for teaching me something.
Honey, this is why you need a man.

You are confusing the theocracy of Judaism with the moral law Christians still adhere to. Like, don't steal, murder, commit adultery, lie or lay with a duplicate gender.

Smile.

Location hidden

#92999 Sep 18, 2013
RPhD2007 wrote:
<quoted text>
While, I cannot argue this fact you have quoted from the Good Book, I offer this passage that supports why I believe it is NOT a sin. It is from Genesis, and reads that," God created man in his image and he loved them all more than any other creation"
I am not at all trying to start a fight or discredit anybody who believes homosexuality is a sin because as a Christian I was raised to honor opinions that differ from my own and I am very good at doing such. But consider those words from scripture when calling it a sin. The Bible clearly says, "He (God) loved them (the people) ALL... not he loved all of them except the LGBT individuals. And, just because I have wondered myself, Genesis also clearly states he created all men and women in HIS IMAGE, so technically speaking, since homosexuals are here, who is to say God himself couldn't have been a homosexual himself? just food for thought. I'm not saying I think HE is, but the scriptures in Genesis leave it open as a possibility since THERE MOST DEFINITELY ARE LGBT individuals on earth that god created, according to the Bible, IN HIS IMAGE.
In a legal court, we pledge to speak the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the truth.

1. You are attempting to take a partial truth and ignore the rest of the content.

2. But you fail even more directly in your OWN quote;

Genesis 1:27 (NJB)
God created man in the image of himself, in the image of God he created him, MALE AND FEMALE (emphasis added) he created them.

Location hidden

#93000 Sep 18, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is your point you stupid SOB? That he was kind when he married her about age 7? Or that consummating marriage with 12 year old girls is a good thing?
You deliberately falsely asserted that he consummated the marriage like Mohammad did at an early age.

I may be a near senile, jackass, stupid SOB old man, but you are a bigoted liar.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93001 Sep 18, 2013
RF wrote:
01. Muhammad taught that Allah created "Houris" specifically for sexual use. They were created primarily to satisfy Muslim men’s lust. These Houris, though they are called "wives", are not "wives" in any real sense. Rather, they are created primarily for sexual pleasure. They are whores, they are sex dolls, they are nothing but creatures created by Allah to be sexual playthings. Muhammad’s Allah plays the pimp.

02. This leads me to one of my main points against Muhammad and Islam: carnal pleasure was the best Muhammad could come up with because he did not know the beautiful presence of the One true God, he did not know the personal, intimate, love of Christ. Islam is a man’s religion - made by a man, for men. Consequently, Muhammad’s imagination created a heavenly Playboy mansion. Sorry, but I want something better and I know that what Christ and the Bible promise to believers far exceeds ejaculation.

03. The picture that the Quran gives us of Paradise is indeed one of an opulent Nevada whore house. Allah makes sure that his men can get erections all day long and provides the Houris to satiate their lust. Oh, lest they forget, I’m sure the Muslims there will remember to praise and thank Allah for this environment and ability of perpetual sex. But in Quranic passage after passage never is the emphasis put on Allah rather it is put on carnal fulfillment.

Doesn’t it strike you as perverse that Allah would create creatures just to be used sexually? This does not fit the character of the God I know.
Ans.

01. How are your "sure" that Houries are in Paradise "Only" for sexual usage?

Do husbands and wives "Only" do sexual acts all "24 hours" of their time?

02. I think best thing for you people in Paradise…is let "Love of Christ" fill your hearts and you be happy, while we Muslims eat, drink and do sexual orgies.!!

03. We each get what we look for.

I wish all of your "hard life people" best of luck.

PS:

If people going to Paradise have both flesh and spirit, what do you propose for their "Physical well beings"?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93002 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

01. So the 9 year old was a widow?

02. What about the 16 year old Coptic slave girl?

03. The reason Mohammad waited til later in life was simply opportunity. When he had the opportunity, his deprivation was exposed.
01. I said "All but one" of his wives were widows.

The "9 year old" was the "Only virgin" prophet married. She was daughter of his closest friend and first Muslim, the marriage was proposed by the parents of the bride and accepted by the prophet.

There was a "three year gap" between marriage and its consummation,(so that she may reach the age of puberty), there never was any objection from contemporary people of Makkah or Madina or by any one, till the past two centuries, when someone "accidentally" stumbled on "9 years" and now it is World News.

Who benefited from that marriage is to be seen. Just because she became wife of prophet, she became the Biggest Islamic Scholar and best amongst all women of the Islamic nation.

But people like you look only from your own angle and always draw worst possible conclusions.

02. The Coptic girl was a slave , sent by ruler of Egypt to prophet, peace be on him.

03. Who was to hold "prophet's hand" in those days? Did he have any shortage of women, virgin or otherwise?

In Arabian society of those days, there was no restriction on number and age of women people can marry.

That prophet chose "Widows" and many with "issues" from earlier marriages, does not meet your accusations.

But people always draw "worst conclusions" for those whom they want to criticise, so I cannot comment further.

Location hidden

#93003 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
01. I said "All but one" of his wives were widows.
The "9 year old" was the "Only virgin" prophet married. She was daughter of his closest friend and first Muslim, the marriage was proposed by the parents of the bride and accepted by the prophet.
There was a "three year gap" between marriage and its consummation,(so that she may reach the age of puberty), there never was any objection from contemporary people of Makkah or Madina or by any one, till the past two centuries, when someone "accidentally" stumbled on "9 years" and now it is World News.
Who benefited from that marriage is to be seen. Just because she became wife of prophet, she became the Biggest Islamic Scholar and best amongst all women of the Islamic nation.
But people like you look only from your own angle and always draw worst possible conclusions.
02. The Coptic girl was a slave , sent by ruler of Egypt to prophet, peace be on him.
03. Who was to hold "prophet's hand" in those days? Did he have any shortage of women, virgin or otherwise?
In Arabian society of those days, there was no restriction on number and age of women people can marry.
That prophet chose "Widows" and many with "issues" from earlier marriages, does not meet your accusations.
But people always draw "worst conclusions" for those whom they want to criticise, so I cannot comment further.
The behavior you defend is specifically condemned for people of the Book.

Your prophet is a false prophet.

Location hidden

#93004 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You deliberately falsely asserted that he consummated the marriage like Mohammad did at an early age.
I may be a near senile, jackass, stupid SOB old man, but you are a bigoted liar.
So after marrying her at age 7, where does it say he did not consummate his marriage with her at the same time? Or, treated her well is some sort of synonym for didn't consummate marriage you old liar?

Location hidden

#93006 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the reference? Even your reference subtly indicates the same.
Moreover, using the bad behavior of a few to invalidate the faith as a whole is illogical.
Using the behaviour of a FEW!!? Do you know many pedophile priest prosecutions there were in the USA alone? There were ten thousand; that is hardly just a few. Also nowhere did the articles I post say these child marriages were not consummated. Nor did that cite you posted say that, it said she was well treated; how does that translate that her marriage was not consummated till she was old enough?

Just admit you are an xenophobic bigot who says one religion as meaning good and the others as meaning bad. That is the White supremacist way of thinking.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93007 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
He lists three types of eunuchs who practice celibacy. Please explain in our vernacular what they are and put them in the context of what was being said.
Otherwise quite wasting my time.
In other words, you can't answer the question. Even in context, it's merely your opinion. You made the claim, you need to prove it.

Location hidden

#93008 Sep 18, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the behaviour of a FEW!!? Do you know many pedophile priest prosecutions there were in the USA alone? There were ten thousand; that is hardly just a few. Also nowhere did the articles I post say these child marriages were not consummated. Nor did that cite you posted say that, it said she was well treated; how does that translate that her marriage was not consummated till she was old enough?
Just admit you are an xenophobic bigot who says one religion as meaning good and the others as meaning bad. That is the White supremacist way of thinking.
You waste our time with your bigoted distortion and lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 878,402
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 6 min BenAdam 6
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min emperorjohn 3,820
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 17 min Doctor REALITY 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min BenAdam 7,993
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 272,849
the REAL REASON Houston Deputy was murdered by ... 32 min Doctor REALITY 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Robert F 603,228
More from around the web