“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92973 Sep 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Celibacy, dear, not homosexuality.
Three types of celibacy.

You have the difficulty of explaining how your interpretation fits the passage. Mine makes perfect sense.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#92974 Sep 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Three types of celibacy.
You have the difficulty of explaining how your interpretation fits the passage. Mine makes perfect sense.
Of course it makes sense, to you. That's what you WANT it to say.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#92975 Sep 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When a male pedophile molests only boys, he is gay.
You can take your PC and stuff it.
Gay sex occurs only between consenting adults. Take your hetero-normative opinion and stuff it. Sideways.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92976 Sep 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it makes sense, to you. That's what you WANT it to say.
My understanding;

~Jesus tells the Pharisees God intended marriage to be for life.

~The disciples say, it would be better not to marry than.

~Jesus said, here are your three options of celibacy.

Yours?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92977 Sep 17, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You have freaks with stupid beliefs they want to promote in every religion. A lot or most even of the weird cults that have sprung up all over the world like WACO Texas have come from a Christian setting. That one man believes this does not mean all Muslims believe that. You are simply out to demonise a religion which is a clear reflection of how evil you are. I condemn all religion, as a doctrine that may have started as something honest but is now used to control, breed hate and mobilise people for war.
So in Iran where they hang gays just for being gay, they are not following Islam like it should be? Iran is a wierd cult? You simply don't know enough to hold an argument. People don't go to war over religion, it's normally about power and control, land.

Sacramento, CA

#92978 Sep 17, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you like Christianity is still the only religion that has blatant White supremacists using it's name. all religion's good/evil is relative. Islam maybe more totalitarian, but you don't have a lot of the problems that are attached to Western countries due to Islam banning things like alcohol.
Ever noticed how the average serial killer is Christian and many always talk about hearing voices from GOD?
You don't need to keep posting the fact that you are a Bigot. We get it. Remember the atheist serial killer that ate his victims? Jeffry D.

Sacramento, CA

#92979 Sep 17, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an illegitimate and disgusting war that cost the lives of many people. The war in Iraq was a disgusting action taken by the United States, for which I am ashamed of them - my country - for taking.
What does your comment have to do with anything? The point I was arguing was from Rosa that the war was over religion between Christians and Muslims. It was not fought over religion. It was a response to a madman using chemical weapons on his own people and not responding to letting inspectors in to check. It was a legal war, all war is upsetting and cost lives. With that said, I agree it was a mistake. Maybe you should leave this country since you are ashamed.

Sacramento, CA

#92980 Sep 17, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way the bible advocates putting homosexuals to death just like the koran does, I don't have time to keep posting the evidence. You have a lot of time on your hands.
Christians follow the teachings of the New Testament, show us where it says that. Liar!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#92981 Sep 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries." James Madison
You're spot on. Centuries have passed....and nothing has changed.
<quoted text>
The Puritans were violent?
If you blondes really knew history, you'd know he was referring to politics polluting religion. Hence the continual example of imperialistic Islam.
You're in over your head again dearie, hush, the grownups are talking.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92982 Sep 17, 2013
lapsteel wrote:
What isn't a sin?
1. Being subservient.
2. Being superstitions.
3. Being afraid to think for yourself.
4. Being gullible to the point of idiocy (talking snakes, mud men and rib women, etc.)
5. Giving money to shysters who are laughing all the way to the bank.
6. Feeling superior in your ignorance.
7. Believing you have the right to be judgmental, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, misanthropic, etc.
8. Spending your life fearing death and a jealous, vindictive deity who can either help you cheat death or punish you for eternity at it's whim.
9. Fighting tooth and nail with your fellow men if they don't believe precisely as you do.
10. Being a hypocrite.

Sorry, that's only a smidgen of the list, but there just isn't enough room to complete the list.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92983 Sep 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Christians follow the teachings of the New Testament.......
Like you do??? LMFAO!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#92984 Sep 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding;
~Jesus tells the Pharisees God intended marriage to be for life.
~The disciples say, it would be better not to marry than.
~Jesus said, here are your three options of celibacy.
Yours?
He lists three types of celibacy, none pertaining to gay people. Where does Jesus use any words that actually reference gays?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92985 Sep 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When a male pedophile molests only boys, he is gay.
You can take your PC and stuff it.
No, people who are a lot smarter, better educated and have more common sense than you disagree.

American Psychiatric Association
American Medical Association
Oh, and the dictionary.

According to your particular brand of illogic a grown man who rapes a 7 year old girl is a normal heterosexual, the genders fit. No PC about it, an adult male or female who is sexually attracted to children is a pedophile.

Stuff it fuckwit, sideways.

Sacramento, CA

#92986 Sep 17, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you do??? LMFAO!!!
I don't really have to answer to you, who are you? LMFAO!!!
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#92987 Sep 17, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people who are a lot smarter, better educated and have more common sense than you disagree.
American Psychiatric Association
American Medical Association
Oh, and the dictionary.
According to your particular brand of illogic a grown man who rapes a 7 year old girl is a normal heterosexual, the genders fit. No PC about it, an adult male or female who is sexually attracted to children is a pedophile.
Stuff it fuckwit, sideways.
Can I get an amen?

AMEN!
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#92988 Sep 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What does your comment have to do with anything? The point I was arguing was from Rosa that the war was over religion between Christians and Muslims. It was not fought over religion. It was a response to a madman using chemical weapons on his own people and not responding to letting inspectors in to check. It was a legal war, all war is upsetting and cost lives. With that said, I agree it was a mistake. Maybe you should leave this country since you are ashamed.
You talked legality, I talked the legitimacy of whether it was really legal or not. That is still disputed in the UN.

So... the comment had to do with something. Thanks for answering your own question. The war was a mistake from the start. Our continued intervention in Afghanistan and war mongering toward Syria and Iran are also wrong and unjustified. We don't have any credibility when it comes to "moral" grounds for any military intervention. It's not our damn business. The Middle East is worse off because of what we've done.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#92990 Sep 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
They hang people today in Islamic countries for just being gay.
That's right.
:-(

And good Christians used to burn them at the stake. That is the origin of the expression f@&&%t, originally the bundles of firewood that were used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of_...

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#92991 Sep 17, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
People get stoned to death and even burnt alive in India where it is not their culture. Do not be fooled by intolerant people with the same mind as you carrying out what they'd do anyway in the name of religion. You think the bible tolerates or advocated the death penalty? Or are you just against how these people are killed?
By the way the bible advocates putting homosexuals to death just like the koran does, I don't have time to keep posting the evidence. You have a lot of time on your hands.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

I guess the old 2 Bob Watch was useful for teaching me something.

Since: Aug 13

Cincinnati, OH

#92992 Sep 18, 2013
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
While, I cannot argue this fact you have quoted from the Good Book, I offer this passage that supports why I believe it is NOT a sin. It is from Genesis, and reads that," God created man in his image and he loved them all more than any other creation"

I am not at all trying to start a fight or discredit anybody who believes homosexuality is a sin because as a Christian I was raised to honor opinions that differ from my own and I am very good at doing such. But consider those words from scripture when calling it a sin. The Bible clearly says, "He (God) loved them (the people) ALL... not he loved all of them except the LGBT individuals. And, just because I have wondered myself, Genesis also clearly states he created all men and women in HIS IMAGE, so technically speaking, since homosexuals are here, who is to say God himself couldn't have been a homosexual himself? just food for thought. I'm not saying I think HE is, but the scriptures in Genesis leave it open as a possibility since THERE MOST DEFINITELY ARE LGBT individuals on earth that god created, according to the Bible, IN HIS IMAGE.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#92993 Sep 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The deceit and bigotry is once again yours.
"Isabelle of France
Marriage to Richard II
Isabelle of France (1389-1409), oldest daughter of King Charles VI, was not quite seven years old when she married Richard II as his second wife in 1396. He seems to have been very kind to her. In the Middle Ages princely and aristocratic marriages were often contracted on behalf of young children for reasons of diplomacy or for other material advantages. Canon law, however, decreed that such marriages should not be consummated until both parties were of age, at least twelve for a girl and fourteen for a boy."
http://www.history.ac.uk/richardII/isabelle.h...
You excuse this for any reason in this day and age?;
"Yemeni authorities are investigating the death of an eight-year-old girl from internal bleeding on her wedding night and will prosecute those responsible, the government said on Friday, a case that has rekindled international outrage over child brides.
Yemeni rights campaigner Arwa Othman said earlier this week that the girl, identified as Rawan, died after intercourse that ruptured her uterus following her wedding to a man five times her age. Residents in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province in northwestern Yemen confirmed the incident.
Othman said no action had been taken against the man."
Or this;
"An eight-year old Saudi Arabian girl who was married off by her father to a 58-year-old man has been told she cannot divorce her husband until she reaches puberty.
Lawyer Abdu Jtili said the divorce petition was filed by the unnamed girl's divorced mother in August after the marriage contract was signed by her father and the groom. "The judge has dismissed the plea because she [the mother] does not have the right to file, and ordered that the plea should be filed by the girl herself when she reaches puberty," lawyer Abdullah Jtili told the AFP news agency."
Both of these are recent incidents.
No other religion excuses that kind of shit. You are a sick man.
What the hell is your point you stupid SOB? That he was kind when he married her about age 7? Or that consummating marriage with 12 year old girls is a good thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 28 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Aura Mytha 971,689
Antwan Carter 1 hr SnowBunny1 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr VIKING 48,735
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr USA-1 38,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 44,687
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 281,255
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 646,605
More from around the web