Is homosexuality a sin?

Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#92899 Sep 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
...

Muhammad's penchant for girls so much younger than him was such that at least two of his father-in-laws (Abu Bakr and Omar, the first two Caliphs) were actually younger than him as well. This disappointing pattern is very much at odds with the sort of sexual discipline that one might expect of a true "prophet of God."
Obviously you forget that our Prophet was married to a lady who was fifteen years his senior, a twice widow, with issues from her earlier marriages and for 25 years, he had no other wives.

And you obviously forgot that ALL his wives, except one, were widows, many with issues from their earlier marriages.

What sort of Sex maniac (Allah forget me for using that phrase for our prophet, the Noblest soul that lived on this earth) would be such a person?

And obviously you must have a "selective" memory to prove "White is Black".

PS:

That is the disadvantage one has if he becomes DD in Christianity!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#92900 Sep 16, 2013
RF wrote:
1.

I've already responded to that lie. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, how could a raging our of control raping child sexing murdering leader (Mo) be what Jesus was talking about as a Comforter?

2.

Or should have mentioned how the Saudi King supports the terrorists and works with the Jews in causing chaos in the middle east. We should have bombed the Saudi King after 9/11.

3.

Jesus said there would be many false prophets after him, so I guess he did mention MO. According to the Bible Jesus said that there would be other Prophets, and there would also be many anti Christs (any one that denies the divinity of Jesus Christ). "I shall raise up a prophet from amongst their brethren" all they way down at D 18:18, now if you take a look at the previous sections this will be clear. "The Levitical priests, that is, all the tribe of Levi, shall have no portion or inheritance with Israel ... they shall have no inheritance among their brethren". Deuteronomy 18.1-2. They refers to the tribe of Levi and their brethren refers to the remaining 11 tribes, no foreigner would be seen as fulfilling this prophecy.…
Ans.

1. I knew sewer of your mouth had to burst and filth to spray all over the place. How DD s like you can conduct any discussion in civil manner?

2. How come Saudi King became part of our discussions on what Jesus prophesized?

3. Yes Jesus said "many false prophets shall rise, some showing signs and wonders to mislead even the very elect…"

And many false prophets have indeed come into the world, one of which was St. Paul, who never met Jesus and learned nothing from him or his chosen disciples and became "Super Apostle of Jesus by his own authority"

How many more false prophets have come into the world, I do not know.

But that does not mean that "No True Prophet will come into the world"

Our prophet was certainly one of the True Prophets of God and the one whom Jesus foretold as "Comforter" that shall "Guide you into all truth".

4. Deut. 18:18

This is another topic that needs full discussion.

I see you jumping from one point to another, just gathering evidences from here and there.

This is no way to conduct a proper discussion.

I told you to go to the site, where we are discussing this subject and Deut. 18:18 is to figure there soon.

Do not be in such a hurry my dear Brother, do not jump to new point unless we are finished with old ones.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92901 Sep 16, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rationale is as flawed as your crystal ball....both cracked.
In other words, answering the question cracks your reasoning.

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92902 Sep 16, 2013
YoungArabMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Jesus is returning soon... but it is to re-establish Islam as the the true completion of god's message. The corpse of Muhammad is still in his tomb because he's dead. He is a profit, but still a normal human man. You really need to educate yourself on Islam. Muslims worship God, not Mohammad. Mohammad spread the word of God, he did what God told him to do. There were people along the way that tried to stop his peaceful message and in Islam there is a thing called self-defense and self preservation. You should really re-examine your religious history. Maybe learn about Islam from a credible source, not whatever propaganda source you get your information from.
God and Allah are clearly not the same.

By his own admission, your god was unable to maintain the purity of his words two times, which makes the third time three times as suspicious.

To assert that the violence endemic in Islam is 'self-defense' is a blatant lie. Islamic acceptance of lies exposes the tactic of the Father of lies, not God. Mohammad was fooled by a demon in angelic clothes. He isn't buried in the ground, he is in hell.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92903 Sep 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
For how many of their 2000 years history, the Christians have been "leading lights of the world"?
And for many centuries Muslims in their 1400 years history have been "Leading lights of the world"?
Have you any Idea?
Go and read back the history of world.
Mohammad was an ignorant butcherous thief who ran the cultures he conquered into the ground with the Ottoman Empire. Islam has violently floundered, as we see right now.

You pick brief moments of history, where Christianity was abused and used, and ignore what is obvious right now.

You need to read an unbiased history of the world Mug.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92904 Sep 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you forget that our Prophet was married to a lady who was fifteen years his senior, a twice widow, with issues from her earlier marriages and for 25 years, he had no other wives.
And you obviously forgot that ALL his wives, except one, were widows, many with issues from their earlier marriages.
What sort of Sex maniac (Allah forget me for using that phrase for our prophet, the Noblest soul that lived on this earth) would be such a person?
And obviously you must have a "selective" memory to prove "White is Black".
PS:
That is the disadvantage one has if he becomes DD in Christianity!!
He married the first woman because she was rich.

He made another man divorce the wife he lusted after so he could marry her.

You are in deliberate denial Mug. We call that lying.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#92905 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
He married the first woman because she was rich.
He made another man divorce the wife he lusted after so he could marry her.
You are in deliberate denial Mug. We call that lying.
Why the rich woman picked him out of so many people in Makkah?

How he "tricked her" into marriage?

She was "twice widowed" woman with children from earlier marriages.

Could she not "see thru" intentions of our prophet?

What is your answer for that?

PS:

And how come she became the "first believer" when prophet declared his mission and remained faithful to him in all his struggles.

How our prophet bewitched her?

What is your answer for that?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92906 Sep 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the rich woman picked him out of so many people in Makkah?
How he "tricked her" into marriage?
She was "twice widowed" woman with children from earlier marriages.
Could she not "see thru" intentions of our prophet?
What is your answer for that?
PS:
And how come she became the "first believer" when prophet declared his mission and remained faithful to him in all his struggles.
How our prophet bewitched her?
What is your answer for that?
She was desperate.

She had the same choice anyone has regarding Islam, believe or die.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92907 Sep 16, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true. And people have been killing each other over the differences for centuries...and nothing has changed.
Where today are Christians and Muslims fighting each other over disputes in the teachings of their beliefs?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92908 Sep 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you forget that our Prophet was married to a lady who was fifteen years his senior, a twice widow, with issues from her earlier marriages and for 25 years, he had no other wives.
I guess his sexual desires could not be held back. He had no willpower for his Religion. Shame on him!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92911 Sep 16, 2013
All you gays pushed for Obama, this is what you get:

Are you sexually active? If so, with one partner, multiple partners or same-sex partners?”

Be ready to answer those questions and more the next time you go to the doctor, whether it’s the dermatologist or the cardiologist and no matter if the questions are unrelated to why you’re seeking medical help. And you can thank the Obama health law.

“This is nasty business,” says New York cardiologist Dr. Adam Budzikowski. He called the sex questions “insensitive, stupid and very intrusive.” He couldn’t think of an occasion when a cardiologist would need such information — but he knows he’ll be pushed to ask for it.

The president’s “reforms” aim to turn doctors into government agents, pressuring them financially to ask questions they consider inappropriate and unnecessary, and to violate their Hippocratic Oath to keep patients’ records confidential.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#92912 Sep 16, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true. And people have been killing each other over the differences for centuries...and nothing has changed.
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries." James Madison

You're spot on. Centuries have passed....and nothing has changed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#92913 Sep 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did God tell Mo to have sex with a 9 year old girl? Advocate beheading? Tell sick persons to heal them-selves by drinking camel urine? Lie? Torture a man out of greed? Enslave women and children? Kill someone for insulting him? Extort money from
other religions? Capture a woman and rape her? Encourage the rape of women
in front of their husbands? Oh, and don't forget that according to Allah himself (speaking through Muhammad, of course) Muhammad is the most "beautiful pattern of conduct" and "example" for mankind to follow!(Qur'an 33:21), as well as the "exalted standard of character" (Qur'an 68:4).
This is the last response I'm going to give to your non-sense and it's a simple one. None of those things occurred in reality, only in your perverted mind.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#92914 Sep 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where today are Christians and Muslims fighting each other over disputes in the teachings of their beliefs?
I suppose you forgot to stop a moment this past Wednesday to remember 9/11.

Unfortunately, those of your ilk are ignorant enough to think that fanning the flames endlessly will somehow put out the fire.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#92915 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
She was desperate.
She had the same choice anyone has regarding Islam, believe or die.
Why was she "desperate" A widow with money, she would have lot of suitors? Why she picked the prophet?

Who held sword over her? Prophet? That too in Makkah?

Believe or die?

Are you nuts?

Do you not know even a,b,c, of Prophet's life and his early days of preaching?

Why not pick up a book on his life and know some simple facts.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#92916 Sep 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his sexual desires could not be held back. He had no willpower for his Religion. Shame on him!
How he held it back for first 53 years of his 63 years of life?

That shows a lot of self control and restraint, does it not?

Where goes your brain, when you make such stupid comments?

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#92917 Sep 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where today are Christians and Muslims fighting each other over disputes in the teachings of their beliefs?
Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq and the former Yugoslavia.

Oh, and there's Boko Haram in Nigeria.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#92918 Sep 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
LuLu Ford = please do not burn in the flames of hell.
No such thing. Thanks for your misguided opinion though.

Since: Sep 13

Gaborone, Botswana

#92919 Sep 16, 2013
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
There are things that we can argue about, but if the bibles says is a sin, who are we to argue about. Homosexuality is a sin. Is not about one's interst but what God says

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#92920 Sep 16, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries." James Madison
You're spot on. Centuries have passed....and nothing has changed.
He was certaiñly a smart man, very perceptive.

Then again he would have known about all the Puritan excesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 654,151
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min bad bob 183,182
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 8 min gundee123 827
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Brian_G 64,134
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Brian_G 281,891
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr pusherman_ 973,849
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 18 hr andy 43
More from around the web