Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#92734 Sep 10, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're one of those Muslims who says he believes in Jesus in the exact same way as a Christian. Which means you claim he is the Mardi? That is not what Mohammed or the Torah teaches. Are you Saudi Arabian, Pakistani or Jordanian?
I do not know what is "exact way as a Christian believes in Jesus"...there are so many Churches and Denominations, each having their own views about Jesus.

We believe in Jesus, in the it is old in Quran:

That he was a Righteous Prophet of God, like many prophets before him.

That he was born of virgin Mary, without any human father.

That he showed many signs and miracles and cured people of many diseases, even calling out some people who were dead.

That he was biggest reformer of Jewish religion and his mission was to Jews and not Universal.

That he foretold people about the Next Prophet that shall come after him, and "Guide them into All truth".

That he was not killed and he was not crucified, but God took him up bodily into heavens.

That he shall return to earth near the end of time.

That he was not God, not Son of God (in its real sense) and there is nothing called Trinity.

This is the way, in a nutshell, how we believe in Jesus a Mighty prophet of God, a Righteous Prophet of God,..a most logical and reasonable position.

Not the sort of Hocus Pocus which Trinatrian Christians have made of him, a thing which cannot be defended from scriptures, and poor Jesus keeps on wearing different masks for every role!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#92735 Sep 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why your response left out the part where you said we attacked Japan?
No I said you threw two nuclear bombs on Japan, will you continue to moronically try and twist what I say or will you just accept I have proven everything I said with cites, and you have just been caught out with one lie after the other?

Why didn't you just admit I never said the USA started ww2? Is it really that hard for a Christian to accept when they re wrong? Are you that much of a supremacist?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#92736 Sep 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What did Jesus say about Homosexuality?
Why I ask me? Ask Christians!!

But I am sure he will not have them in "his" Church, unless of course they come to him in repentance.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#92737 Sep 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mo changed the religion that Jesus left from a peaceful to violent one. Nice completion!
Our prophet "revived" the True Religion which Jesus had left when he was taken up into earth.

It was St. Paul who changed the simple teachings of Jesus and introduced his own philosophy into it. The "self proclaimed" 13th Apostle of Jesus was no Apostle of Jesus...

Our prophet brought the religion of Jesus back to its path.

PS:

I am an Indian Engineer, working in Saudi Arabia for past many years.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92738 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am sure he will not have them in "his" Church, unless of course they come to him in repentance.
BS
Says It All

Scotts Valley, CA

#92739 Sep 10, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 30,090 67%
Yes 14,208 32%
Current Total 44,298

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#92740 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you because you made a statement that sounded like Jesus considered it a sin and since being a Muslim you also believe the words of Jesus. Let me ask you again, what did Jesus say about homosexuality? Or did you just make it up?

Elk Grove, CA

#92741 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prophet "revived" the True Religion which Jesus had left when he was taken up into earth.
It was St. Paul who changed the simple teachings of Jesus and introduced his own philosophy into it. The "self proclaimed" 13th Apostle of Jesus was no Apostle of Jesus...
PS:
On the road to Damascus Paul met Jesus after he had ascended into heaven. What you are saying is St. Paul changed the teachings to make Jesus look peaceful and loving when in fact Mo got it right and changed it to Jesus being violent? I believe Jesus was peaceful and loving and that Mo changed it to justify his actions of rape and murder and sex with little girls.

Elk Grove, CA

#92742 Sep 10, 2013
Says It All wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 30,090 67%
Yes 14,208 32%
Current Total 44,298
are we voting on sins now?

Elk Grove, CA

#92743 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>We believe in Jesus, in the it is old in Quran:
That he was a Righteous Prophet of God, like many prophets before him.
That he was born of virgin Mary, without any human father.
But yet, Mo is the most important in Islam, not Jesus. Muslims reject the teachings of Jesus from first hand and contemporary sources and impose him on the narrative of the Qur'an. Within the Qur'an Jesus is stripped from his teaching regarding salvation and his own divinity and is recognised as merely a prophet.

The Bible and the Qur’an agree that God is the one who will raise the dead.

1 Samuel 2:6—The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to Sheol and raises up.

Qur’an 22:7—Allah will resurrect those who are in the graves.

Since God will raise the dead at the resurrection, why would a mere prophet tell his followers that he will resurrect the dead?

John 5:25-29—“Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself; and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.”

John 11:25—Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies.”

Elk Grove, CA

#92744 Sep 10, 2013
The Qur’an tells us that “Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah”(57:1).

In the Old Testament, we find that Yahweh will not share his glory with anyone.

Isaiah 42:8—“I am the LORD, that is My name; &#8232;I will not give My glory to another.”(Cf. Isaiah 48:11—“My glory I will not give to another.”)

Yet Jesus claimed, not only that he would be glorified with the Father, but that he had glory with the Father before the world was created!

John 17:5—“Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

How can anyone see this as anything other than a claim to deity?

Elk Grove, CA

#92745 Sep 10, 2013
The Qur’an commands Christians to judge by the Gospel:

Qur’an 5:47—“Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.”

Since the Bible obviously supports the Christian view of Jesus, Muslims who want to deny the deity of Christ will have to argue that the Gospel has been corrupted. But if the Gospel has been corrupted, why does the Qur’an command Christians to judge by the Gospel? By commanding us to judge by what we find in the Gospel, the Qur’an has inadvertently ordered Christians to reject Islam!

But it gets worse for Muslims. The Qur’an affirms the inspiration and reliability of the Christian Scriptures (3:3-4, 5:47, 5:66, 7:157, 10:94), as well as man’s inability to corrupt God’s Word (6:114-115, 18:27). Muslims therefore cannot reject what the Gospel says, which leaves them with quite a dilemma. If the Gospel is reliable, Islam must be false, since the Gospel presents Jesus as God. Alternatively, if the Gospel is unreliable, Islam must be false, because the Qur’an tells us that the Gospel is the Word of God. Either way, Islam is false, and anyone who is searching for the truth will never find it in the Qur’an.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#92746 Sep 10, 2013
We must always remember that homosexuality is the devils way and is pure evil. Anything even slightly gay is an evil abomination. Homosexuality is a one way ticket to hell.
nelom

Voorhees, NJ

#92748 Sep 10, 2013
in the bible??? yea..

in All religions?? no..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92749 Sep 11, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in Syria, you are the rebels and you are supporting them openly and covertly. You support the rebels and terrorists like you did the terrorists in LIbya. You can be sure the weapons they are using are Western supplied through your evil despotic allies the Saudi Arabians.
No the Syrians are not fighting for Allah they are fighting rebels who want to overthrow their government. And I already told you why Egypt is fighting; do you suffer from amnesia?
But there are still crazy Christians who see any war in the middle East as fighting radical Muslims, many Western countries actually sold it that way anyway. Bush was caught out many times trying to treat them all like they are just fanatical Muslims and that was all his oil wars were about.
Gosh, you change your 'facts' to fit your bigotry. No wonder it is so consistent!

Location hidden

#92750 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not added to it, he completed it.
Jesus just before his departure said 'I have many things to say to you , which you cannot bear now, however when the Spirit of Truth shall comes, he shall guide you into all truth..."
Our prophet was the "Spirit of Truth" which Jesus foretold, his title given to him by Pagans of Makkah, before he started preaching was "AL SADIQ AL AMEEN" i.e. "Truthful and Trustworthy"!!
See how the things match, like hand in glove!!
The Spirit of Truth came on the day of Pentecost.

Mohammad is a false prophet.

Location hidden

#92751 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Yes, when all religions have "surrendered" to the onslaught of this Modern Atheist Materialistic society….is is Islam and only Islam that is refusing to surrender and fighting you on every front.
Try hard, harder, and in fact when all forces of falsehood join and try to root out Islam, it would be much better.
At least people will clearly know on which side of fence they are.
But what about that "Little" Semi religions and Semi Modern Zionist "Pot of Poison", knows as Israel, what should be done to it?
Were it not for oil, Islam would be destitute. As it is, most Muslims are uneducated, third world beggars. But even the despots that rule over them need the West to fight their wars and provide anything more advanced than a camel.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20 (NASB)
15 "See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity;
16 in that I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that the LORD your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it.
17 "But if your heart turns away and you will not obey, but are drawn away and worship other gods and serve them,
18 I declare to you today that you shall surely perish. You will not prolong your days in the land where you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess it.
19 "I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants,
20 by loving the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them."

Location hidden

#92752 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
So Allah failed twice to protect his words. Based on that, you have no ability to claim that he has protected the Quran.

In fact, there are thousands of interpretations by Muslims of what the Quran says. And like Protestants and Catholics, there are two major divisions in Islam. The only difference? The violence endemic in Islam.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#92753 Sep 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
The Qur’an commands Christians to judge by the Gospel:
Qur’an 5:47—“Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.”
Since the Bible obviously supports the Christian view of Jesus, Muslims who want to deny the deity of Christ will have to argue that the Gospel has been corrupted. But if the Gospel has been corrupted, why does the Qur’an command Christians to judge by the Gospel? By commanding us to judge by what we find in the Gospel, the Qur’an has inadvertently ordered Christians to reject Islam!
But it gets worse for Muslims. The Qur’an affirms the inspiration and reliability of the Christian Scriptures (3:3-4, 5:47, 5:66, 7:157, 10:94), as well as man’s inability to corrupt God’s Word (6:114-115, 18:27). Muslims therefore cannot reject what the Gospel says, which leaves them with quite a dilemma. If the Gospel is reliable, Islam must be false, since the Gospel presents Jesus as God. Alternatively, if the Gospel is unreliable, Islam must be false, because the Qur’an tells us that the Gospel is the Word of God. Either way, Islam is false, and anyone who is searching for the truth will never find it in the Qur’an.
That translation is way off and the logical leaps you make from it are even worse. The Bible of today is totally corrupted, the original teachings of Jesus are in line with the teachings of Islam. The Holy Qur'an is the ONLY religious text that has been properly preserved by the will of God.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#92754 Sep 11, 2013
Bob wrote:
We must always remember that homosexuality is the devils way and is pure evil. Anything even slightly gay is an evil abomination. Homosexuality is a one way ticket to hell.
We can't be even slightly happy? To hell with your religion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 10 min thetruth 9,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 16 min HipGnosis 69,882
Max consultant: Process after consulting job co... 21 min max consultant 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Pegasus 270,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Big Country_ 817,317
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 609,764
dallas technologies reviews 1 hr arti gupta 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 578,722
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web