Yes

No

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#92652 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't Muslims follow the law then?
Why are their accounts different from the OT?
Follow what law!!!?

Er! What's that some law you are claiming Christians follow, oe laws as per set by the West led by the USA? Lmao! You're a funny one.

What stories are different in the koran?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#92653 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of a despotic police state of wannabe imperialists, watch anyone who dares complain about the USA, why am I not surprised lmao!
It doesn't matter if you started WW2 you were still the only people who decided to drop two nuclear bombs on civilians. And even today it is the USA itching to start WW3.
The problem is when you lie about our history. So now we didn't start ww2? Were you a liar in your first post that said we did? You were for thousands of more Americans dead in not using those weapons? We are itching to start ww3? LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#92654 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget what Japan did in China and the Philippines?
"Itching to start WWIII"???
You are a sick twisted bigot.
I guess being outraged about women and children being gassed should not be a concern for a nation as ours. Then in a few days he will be asking why the USA decided to not do anything. We can't win with haters like that. Funny how he is so critical of a country as ours but won't ever post what country he lives in.

Elk Grove, CA

#92655 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really using that stupid argument? Look what Japan did to China and the Philippines, so we'll do worse than Japan did to anyone? The USA didn't give a fig what Japan did to a bunch of Asians. Why else do you think America went on to murder 30 million Vietnamese just because they dared choose the type of government they felt suited them not you? They threw more bombs on Vietnam than in WW1 & 2 combined.
And what about what Britain did to China? Or what the USA itself did to the Philippines? Shall someone drop nuclear bombs on us for the USA/GB's crimes? Stop talking nonsense please.
You are nonsense. I guess it would have been better if all of Korea was under the control of that little dictator? You are arguing different times and situations with today, you are a fool. If we didn't care, why do we allow so many Asians, including Vietnamese into this country? We saved thousands of families from being slaughtered. There are 2 sides to a story.

Location hidden

#92656 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is when you lie about our history. So now we didn't start ww2? Were you a liar in your first post that said we did? You were for thousands of more Americans dead in not using those weapons? We are itching to start ww3? LOL
Please show that post where I said the USA started WW2 you lying sanctimonious hypocrite. In your usual lying way, you said; "we didn't start WW2" like anyone had said you did. You simply gave an answer to something that had not been said and now want to pretend you refuted some point.

I cannot stand a lying Christian who gets exposed as a bigger liar than anyone, yet you feel you can stand in judgement of all. You are an absolutely repugnant and deceitful individual.

I hope the god you pray to is taking note of what a disgusting liar you are.

America is itching to start WW3, when every other country is telling you trigger happy animals not to go into Syria, you people can't even take your finger of the button. It's as if arming those rebels is not enough. Or using White phosphorus on Iraq was not enough.

Location hidden

#92657 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being outraged about women and children being gassed should not be a concern for a nation as ours. Then in a few days he will be asking why the USA decided to not do anything. We can't win with haters like that. Funny how he is so critical of a country as ours but won't ever post what country he lives in.
Lmao! It is the USA using chemical weapons on people in the Middle East; thought you people could hide that didn't you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4440664.stm

Location hidden

#92658 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are nonsense. I guess it would have been better if all of Korea was under the control of that little dictator? You are arguing different times and situations with today, you are a fool. If we didn't care, why do we allow so many Asians, including Vietnamese into this country? We saved thousands of families from being slaughtered. There are 2 sides to a story.
What the hell does what happens in Korea have to do with you, you imperialist tyrant condoning warmonger?

Did you know that even South Korea want you out and want reunification with the North? Right because the media never tell you that right?

You are as deluded as ever, lmao!

Crazy gung-ho Americans the world will always be like a tinderbox ready to go off with the USA setting up bases everywhere they can.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92661 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really using that stupid argument? Look what Japan did to China and the Philippines, so we'll do worse than Japan did to anyone? The USA didn't give a fig what Japan did to a bunch of Asians. Why else do you think America went on to murder 30 million Vietnamese just because they dared choose the type of government they felt suited them not you? They threw more bombs on Vietnam than in WW1 & 2 combined.
And what about what Britain did to China? Or what the USA itself did to the Philippines? Shall someone drop nuclear bombs on us for the USA/GB's crimes? Stop talking nonsense please.
Those bombs ended quickly a war that Japan started.

America saved the world from Hitler and Japan.

Nothing you claim will change that.

Location hidden

#92662 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow what law!!!?
Er! What's that some law you are claiming Christians follow, oe laws as per set by the West led by the USA? Lmao! You're a funny one.
What stories are different in the koran?
http://www.givingananswer.org/articles/muslim...

Location hidden

#92663 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bombs ended quickly a war that Japan started.
America saved the world from Hitler and Japan.
Nothing you claim will change that.
You evil shit Japan didn't start that war, Germany did. And the American army is supposed to fight an army not bomb and murder quarter of a million civilians. That was one of the most cowardly and evil acts the world has ever known. And even the highest ranking officer who was instructed to give the order said he thought the order was in poor taste, and designed to scare Russia.

It was completely unnecessary as Japan was ready to give up.

Location hidden

#92664 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What an idiot, you sent me to someone's personal blog about how that person thinks Muslims view the bible, get the hell out of here.

Stick with how the prophet Muhammad asked Muslims to view the bible you fool not what one of your mates thinks.

Location hidden

#92665 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You evil shit Japan didn't start that war, Germany did. And the American army is supposed to fight an army not bomb and murder quarter of a million civilians. That was one of the most cowardly and evil acts the world has ever known. And even the highest ranking officer who was instructed to give the order said he thought the order was in poor taste, and designed to scare Russia.
It was completely unnecessary as Japan was ready to give up.
Do you make this up as you go?

Prove what you say.

Location hidden

#92666 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot, you sent me to someone's personal blog about how that person thinks Muslims view the bible, get the hell out of here.
Stick with how the prophet Muhammad asked Muslims to view the bible you fool not what one of your mates thinks.
It is one of numerous sites, just more concise.

Mohammad was contradictory about his view of the Bible, along with countless other issues.
davy

Rio Rancho, NM

#92667 Sep 9, 2013
Another religitard who believes in unicorns. Religion is a crutch for the weak.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are ignorant, let me tell you that law of Sabath was changed 1400 years back, when the Last and Final Prophet declared his mission.
However if you strictly apply it on Jews infesting Isreal, may be its population will become half each year!!

Location hidden

#92668 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you make this up as you go?
Prove what you say.
General (and later president) Dwight Eisenhower – then Supreme Commander of all Allied Forces, and the officer who created most of America’s WWII military plans for Europe and Japan – said:

The Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn’t necessary to hit them with that awful thing.

Newsweek, 11/11/63, Ike on Ike

Eisenhower also noted (pg. 380):

In [July] 1945… Secretary of War Stimson, visiting my headquarters in Germany, informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act.…the Secretary, upon giving me the news of the successful bomb test in New Mexico, and of the plan for using it, asked for my reaction, apparently expecting a vigorous assent.

During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of ‘face’. The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude….

Admiral William Leahy – the highest ranking member of the U.S. military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of all major American military decisions in World War II – wrote (pg. 441):

It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-re...

You should have known by now that unlike you I'm not just a bigoted pathetic liar who always fights to come to the same conclusion despite the evidence put in front of him.

Location hidden

#92669 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of numerous sites, just more concise.
Mohammad was contradictory about his view of the Bible, along with countless other issues.
You make up heaps of shit. Mohammed was not against the bible or Christianity; Like I said before, Islam is simply a cultural interpretation of Judaism. it's the same way Christianity has been exposed to different people who thought they could improve the religion. From Mormonism, Quakerism, too Methodist, to Presbyterian, Jehovah's Witness and thousands more. It was all about men thinking they could improve the religion by changing certain things. Mohammed was another man, except he happened to be Arab and had a different culture so some changes were more dramatic. I.e., polygamy, but then Mormons also practice polygamy.

You don't really know what you are talking about you are just a hater who has an excuse to hate some Non-White people.

Location hidden

#92670 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
General (and later president) Dwight Eisenhower – then Supreme Commander of all Allied Forces, and the officer who created most of America’s WWII military plans for Europe and Japan – said:
The Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn’t necessary to hit them with that awful thing.
Newsweek, 11/11/63, Ike on Ike
Eisenhower also noted (pg. 380):
In [July] 1945… Secretary of War Stimson, visiting my headquarters in Germany, informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act.…the Secretary, upon giving me the news of the successful bomb test in New Mexico, and of the plan for using it, asked for my reaction, apparently expecting a vigorous assent.
During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of ‘face’. The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude….
Admiral William Leahy – the highest ranking member of the U.S. military from 1942 until retiring in 1949, who was the first de facto Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who was at the center of all major American military decisions in World War II – wrote (pg. 441):
It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-re...
You should have known by now that unlike you I'm not just a bigoted pathetic liar who always fights to come to the same conclusion despite the evidence put in front of him.
Clearly, a lot of people disagreed. Being ready to surrender and surrendering are two different things. Japan had every opportunity to surrender. In fact, they did not until the second bomb dropped.

As to lying, you simply ignore points that are proven wrong.

Such as asserting that Germany was responsible for Japan attacking China or the Philippines...

Location hidden

#92671 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You make up heaps of shit. Mohammed was not against the bible or Christianity; Like I said before, Islam is simply a cultural interpretation of Judaism. it's the same way Christianity has been exposed to different people who thought they could improve the religion. From Mormonism, Quakerism, too Methodist, to Presbyterian, Jehovah's Witness and thousands more. It was all about men thinking they could improve the religion by changing certain things. Mohammed was another man, except he happened to be Arab and had a different culture so some changes were more dramatic. I.e., polygamy, but then Mormons also practice polygamy.
You don't really know what you are talking about you are just a hater who has an excuse to hate some Non-White people.
I posted proof. You gave your opinion, and then brought in race.

The ignorant bigotry is all yours.

Elk Grove, CA

#92672 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show that post where I said the USA started WW2 you lying sanctimonious hypocrite. In your usual lying way, you said; "we didn't start WW2" like anyone had said you did. You simply gave an answer to something that had not been said and now want to pretend you refuted some point.
I cannot stand a lying Christian who gets exposed as a bigger liar than anyone, yet you feel you can stand in judgement of all. You are an absolutely repugnant and deceitful individual.
I hope the god you pray to is taking note of what a disgusting liar you are.
America is itching to start WW3, when every other country is telling you trigger happy animals not to go into Syria, you people can't even take your finger of the button. It's as if arming those rebels is not enough. Or using White phosphorus on Iraq was not enough.
"The USA itself has always been a rogue state attacking people constantly since and before WW2, they also oppressed and murdered their own non-White citizens from the very beginning so when did they turn aways from God?> During before or after the slave trade? Well after slavery they still introduced Jim Crow another apartheid system; so not sure when exactly you claim the USA turned from being Christian!!? When were they Christian? When they bombed Japan?" You make it sound like USA started WW2. By using the tactic that we might bomb Syria, now the Syrian Leader has agreed to get rid of chemical weapons. we don't want war, but you have to play your cards.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#92673 Sep 9, 2013
Great, so you agree that what the old testament said about homosexuality doesn't apply any longer, right? Or maybe you are too religitarded to get that.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Glad this isn't the old testament days living under the law. Glad that Jesus came so we don't have to live under the law. You might need to be reported for making a death threat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min Lbj 2,000
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Torgo2 272,416
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min New Age Spiritual... 599,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Aura Mytha 864,726
Interracial Dating 40 min Halle Berry Sister 2
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Ram 1,841
Don't use Expert Piano Movers in Chandler!! 1 hr andorsey331 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web