Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92646 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly deranged. You are still stuck on USA being a Christian nation? LOL....You make it sound like USA started ww2. You sound like a danger to USA, I have reported you to the authorities. You need to be watched.
That is a good idea.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#92647 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly deranged. You are still stuck on USA being a Christian nation? LOL....You make it sound like USA started ww2. You sound like a danger to USA, I have reported you to the authorities. You need to be watched.
Typical of a despotic police state of wannabe imperialists, watch anyone who dares complain about the USA, why am I not surprised lmao!

It doesn't matter if you started WW2 you were still the only people who decided to drop two nuclear bombs on civilians. And even today it is the USA itching to start WW3.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92648 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam claims both Testaments are distorted.
Disputing part of the NT and rejecting part are two very distinct issues. Not did Luther reject 'most'.
Smile.
For once put your money where your mouth is, show where Islam claims the Torah (Old Testament) is false? Then explain why the Koran carries the same prophets and the same stories about those prophets? Lmao! This will be fun.

You know you lost when you claimed Martin Luther did not challenge the veracity of the NT he did. He rejected it. Disputing the NT as the truth is rejecting it. Come on dude, stop with the acrobatic hair splits, lmao!
Prove Muhammad rejected the bible and I will prove he did not, go on when you fail yet agian I will prove you wrong you bigoted xenophobic fool.

Location hidden

#92649 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of a despotic police state of wannabe imperialists, watch anyone who dares complain about the USA, why am I not surprised lmao!
It doesn't matter if you started WW2 you were still the only people who decided to drop two nuclear bombs on civilians. And even today it is the USA itching to start WW3.
Did you forget what Japan did in China and the Philippines?

"Itching to start WWIII"???

You are a sick twisted bigot.

Location hidden

#92650 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
For once put your money where your mouth is, show where Islam claims the Torah (Old Testament) is false? Then explain why the Koran carries the same prophets and the same stories about those prophets? Lmao! This will be fun.
You know you lost when you claimed Martin Luther did not challenge the veracity of the NT he did. He rejected it. Disputing the NT as the truth is rejecting it. Come on dude, stop with the acrobatic hair splits, lmao!
Prove Muhammad rejected the bible and I will prove he did not, go on when you fail yet agian I will prove you wrong you bigoted xenophobic fool.
Why don't Muslims follow the law then?

Why are their accounts different from the OT?

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92651 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really using that stupid argument? Look what Japan did to China and the Philippines, so we'll do worse than Japan did to anyone? The USA didn't give a fig what Japan did to a bunch of Asians. Why else do you think America went on to murder 30 million Vietnamese just because they dared choose the type of government they felt suited them not you? They threw more bombs on Vietnam than in WW1 & 2 combined.
And what about what Britain did to China? Or what the USA itself did to the Philippines? Shall someone drop nuclear bombs on us for the USA/GB's crimes? Stop talking nonsense please.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92652 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't Muslims follow the law then?
Why are their accounts different from the OT?
Follow what law!!!?

Er! What's that some law you are claiming Christians follow, oe laws as per set by the West led by the USA? Lmao! You're a funny one.

What stories are different in the koran?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92653 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is when you lie about our history. So now we didn't start ww2? Were you a liar in your first post that said we did? You were for thousands of more Americans dead in not using those weapons? We are itching to start ww3? LOL

Sacramento, CA

#92654 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess being outraged about women and children being gassed should not be a concern for a nation as ours. Then in a few days he will be asking why the USA decided to not do anything. We can't win with haters like that. Funny how he is so critical of a country as ours but won't ever post what country he lives in.

Sacramento, CA

#92655 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really using that stupid argument? Look what Japan did to China and the Philippines, so we'll do worse than Japan did to anyone? The USA didn't give a fig what Japan did to a bunch of Asians. Why else do you think America went on to murder 30 million Vietnamese just because they dared choose the type of government they felt suited them not you? They threw more bombs on Vietnam than in WW1 & 2 combined.
And what about what Britain did to China? Or what the USA itself did to the Philippines? Shall someone drop nuclear bombs on us for the USA/GB's crimes? Stop talking nonsense please.
You are nonsense. I guess it would have been better if all of Korea was under the control of that little dictator? You are arguing different times and situations with today, you are a fool. If we didn't care, why do we allow so many Asians, including Vietnamese into this country? We saved thousands of families from being slaughtered. There are 2 sides to a story.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92656 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is when you lie about our history. So now we didn't start ww2? Were you a liar in your first post that said we did? You were for thousands of more Americans dead in not using those weapons? We are itching to start ww3? LOL
Please show that post where I said the USA started WW2 you lying sanctimonious hypocrite. In your usual lying way, you said; "we didn't start WW2" like anyone had said you did. You simply gave an answer to something that had not been said and now want to pretend you refuted some point.

I cannot stand a lying Christian who gets exposed as a bigger liar than anyone, yet you feel you can stand in judgement of all. You are an absolutely repugnant and deceitful individual.

I hope the god you pray to is taking note of what a disgusting liar you are.

America is itching to start WW3, when every other country is telling you trigger happy animals not to go into Syria, you people can't even take your finger of the button. It's as if arming those rebels is not enough. Or using White phosphorus on Iraq was not enough.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92657 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being outraged about women and children being gassed should not be a concern for a nation as ours. Then in a few days he will be asking why the USA decided to not do anything. We can't win with haters like that. Funny how he is so critical of a country as ours but won't ever post what country he lives in.
Lmao! It is the USA using chemical weapons on people in the Middle East; thought you people could hide that didn't you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4440664.stm

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92658 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are nonsense. I guess it would have been better if all of Korea was under the control of that little dictator? You are arguing different times and situations with today, you are a fool. If we didn't care, why do we allow so many Asians, including Vietnamese into this country? We saved thousands of families from being slaughtered. There are 2 sides to a story.
What the hell does what happens in Korea have to do with you, you imperialist tyrant condoning warmonger?

Did you know that even South Korea want you out and want reunification with the North? Right because the media never tell you that right?

You are as deluded as ever, lmao!

Crazy gung-ho Americans the world will always be like a tinderbox ready to go off with the USA setting up bases everywhere they can.

Location hidden

#92661 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bombs ended quickly a war that Japan started.

America saved the world from Hitler and Japan.

Nothing you claim will change that.

Location hidden

#92662 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow what law!!!?
Er! What's that some law you are claiming Christians follow, oe laws as per set by the West led by the USA? Lmao! You're a funny one.
What stories are different in the koran?
http://www.givingananswer.org/articles/muslim...

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92663 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bombs ended quickly a war that Japan started.
America saved the world from Hitler and Japan.
Nothing you claim will change that.
You evil shit Japan didn't start that war, Germany did. And the American army is supposed to fight an army not bomb and murder quarter of a million civilians. That was one of the most cowardly and evil acts the world has ever known. And even the highest ranking officer who was instructed to give the order said he thought the order was in poor taste, and designed to scare Russia.

It was completely unnecessary as Japan was ready to give up.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#92664 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What an idiot, you sent me to someone's personal blog about how that person thinks Muslims view the bible, get the hell out of here.

Stick with how the prophet Muhammad asked Muslims to view the bible you fool not what one of your mates thinks.

Location hidden

#92665 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You evil shit Japan didn't start that war, Germany did. And the American army is supposed to fight an army not bomb and murder quarter of a million civilians. That was one of the most cowardly and evil acts the world has ever known. And even the highest ranking officer who was instructed to give the order said he thought the order was in poor taste, and designed to scare Russia.
It was completely unnecessary as Japan was ready to give up.
Do you make this up as you go?

Prove what you say.

Location hidden

#92666 Sep 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot, you sent me to someone's personal blog about how that person thinks Muslims view the bible, get the hell out of here.
Stick with how the prophet Muhammad asked Muslims to view the bible you fool not what one of your mates thinks.
It is one of numerous sites, just more concise.

Mohammad was contradictory about his view of the Bible, along with countless other issues.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#92667 Sep 9, 2013
Another religitard who believes in unicorns. Religion is a crutch for the weak.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are ignorant, let me tell you that law of Sabath was changed 1400 years back, when the Last and Final Prophet declared his mission.
However if you strictly apply it on Jews infesting Isreal, may be its population will become half each year!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min mpetershat 654,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min RiversideRedneck 64,633
Jessica Fellers in Clinton TN 14 min Newport30 1
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 27 min Hyunkle 21
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min MUQ2 45,288
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 34 min MUQ2 504
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,601
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 281,954
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr X Pendable 183,219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 973,952
More from around the web