Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92481 Sep 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Still going on with your moffie rants I see. Still haven't grown the spine to blame people for people's problems. You just go on and on rambling in a cycle of self-righteousness, double standards and bigotry.
Will you ever grow out of your cowardly moffie ways, I wonder.
Let's face it, it doesn't matter what MUQ says or what anyone says. You are a Fox News sucker and you'll suck every last morsel from their butts, and declare to us here "I've seen it with my eyes! I believe my eyes!", foolishly equating the media to your own eyes, foolishly equating the television with walking in an actual street viewing things with your own person present. Those Zionist news networks keep stroking your ego, telling you you're the civilised side, telling you your prejudice is justified. I bet you don't even know what Israel has done and is doing to Christians everyday in the Westbank. Keep donating to Israel you Zionist sucker.
I listen to NPR more than any other news source. Next would be CNN and BBC. I do follow Fox also, to be fair and balanced. Do you? Oh, I read The Economist and numerous history books.

Are you seriously equating Christians in the West Bank with Coptics in Egypt and other Islamic countries???

Damn you are an ignorant bigot aren't you.

Location hidden

#92482 Sep 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
A SWAT team arrested Tony Perkins, 47, of Greenwood, Indiana on Friday, after a tip by a former girlfriend that he was HIV+ and was knowingly infecting women by having unprotected sex. He was charged under Indiana law with "failure of carriers of dangerous communicable diseases to warn persons at risk (a Class D felony) and intimidation."
Mr Perkins allegedly was looking to infect women, because, according to the ex-girlfriend, "His quotes were 'a whore gave it to me, so if a whore wants to sleep with me on the first night, she deserves what she gets.'"
Police have begun an investigation into Perkins' phone and internet records in order to contact potential victims. They are also posting his picture on television, newspapers and the internet in order to get other potential partners to come forward.
http://www.bilerico.com/2010/02/hiv_man_arres...
So what you're telling us, after years of verbal gay bashing, is that you're concerned for our health and welfare?????
I think not! Your agenda has reared it's ugly head, yet again.
The ugliness is all yours mangina.

I'm simply pointing out that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Everything about both stories verifies that fact. HIV is transmitted through blood contact. That normally does not occur with vaginal sex.

Your denial and distortion promotes deadly ignorance.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#92483 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to NPR more than any other news source. Next would be CNN and BBC. I do follow Fox also, to be fair and balanced. Do you? Oh, I read The Economist and numerous history books.
Are you seriously equating Christians in the West Bank with Coptics in Egypt and other Islamic countries???
Damn you are an ignorant bigot aren't you.
Now you're lying. I know for a fact you're lying. If you read any history at all, you'll never make such ignorant and stupid remarks of bigotry against Muslims and self righteousness towards Christians. Everyday you display how little of an idea you have about the world, and you expect me to believe you read the economist? Forget it dude. You can't bluff me.

I walked in Egypt last year December. I had a Coptic tour guide the entire 7 days I was in Cairo. Have you spoken to a Coptic egyptian? Have you walked in the streets of Egypt? Do you even have a passport to go anywhere outside the U.S.? The media blows the religious divide way out of proportion to distract the world from the real problems in Egypt. The Muslims are not throwing Christians out on the street and demolishing their homes. But go to Westbank and what do you see? The Zionists, whose ass you love to suck, are kicking your own Christian bretheren on the street and replacing them with Jewish families. It is an ethnic cleansing. But why should you care? You already sold your own ass to the Zionists.

But when Hamas fires one rocket, then all the American idiots cry "It's a holocaust! We must defend lil ol Israel! The poor Jews! The poor Jews!".

And oh but of course the Zionist Fox News is oh so balanced! You're a typical intellectually lazy American child sitting in an armchair being educated by the TV.

Go get a passport and go see for yourself in the middle east, then come tell me how balanced your news sources are.

Location hidden

#92485 Sep 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're lying. I know for a fact you're lying. If you read any history at all, you'll never make such ignorant and stupid remarks of bigotry against Muslims and self righteousness towards Christians. Everyday you display how little of an idea you have about the world, and you expect me to believe you read the economist? Forget it dude. You can't bluff me.
I walked in Egypt last year December. I had a Coptic tour guide the entire 7 days I was in Cairo. Have you spoken to a Coptic egyptian? Have you walked in the streets of Egypt? Do you even have a passport to go anywhere outside the U.S.? The media blows the religious divide way out of proportion to distract the world from the real problems in Egypt. The Muslims are not throwing Christians out on the street and demolishing their homes. But go to Westbank and what do you see? The Zionists, whose ass you love to suck, are kicking your own Christian bretheren on the street and replacing them with Jewish families. It is an ethnic cleansing. But why should you care? You already sold your own ass to the Zionists.
But when Hamas fires one rocket, then all the American idiots cry "It's a holocaust! We must defend lil ol Israel! The poor Jews! The poor Jews!".
And oh but of course the Zionist Fox News is oh so balanced! You're a typical intellectually lazy American child sitting in an armchair being educated by the TV.
Go get a passport and go see for yourself in the middle east, then come tell me how balanced your news sources are.
I don't need to lie or use any US news source. Muslims could lie and distort before the Internet, but not anymore.

You only are exposing the depravity of Islam.

Allah has failed to not only protect his own people, he can't even deal with a tiny country stuck smack in the middle of Islam.

Pretty pathetic.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92486 Sep 6, 2013
No it isn't. Not in my book.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92487 Sep 6, 2013
davy wrote:
Yeah, intelligent people know that life began with a story about a talking snake. Oh wait, only religitarded idiots believe that crap.
<quoted text>
I take it that your reading or listening skills are not so sharp. Where in the Bible does it say that? Here is some help, notice there is no mention of a snake.
26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Why do you lie so much? You scared bro?

Sacramento, CA

#92488 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to lie or use any US news source. Muslims could lie and distort before the Internet, but not anymore.
You only are exposing the depravity of Islam.
Allah has failed to not only protect his own people, he can't even deal with a tiny country stuck smack in the middle of Islam.
Pretty pathetic.
I agree and just because you visit a country, it now makes you an expert on what is going on there. Just today we read where Syrian rebels, the same ones Obama supports attacked an old Christian village. We read about Christian churches in Egypt being burnt down. But because this person had a vacation there, he knows what's going on there the rest of his life....LOL

Sacramento, CA

#92489 Sep 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>But when Hamas fires one rocket, then all the American idiots cry "It's a holocaust! We must defend lil ol Israel! The poor Jews! The poor Jews!"..
Or when we find out later that the poor Palestinian baby we saw in the media was not killed by the Jews, it was another stage. Just like now, there are many doubts who used the gas in Syria, most likely it's another staged event.

Sacramento, CA

#92490 Sep 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Go get a passport and go see for yourself in the middle east, then come tell me how balanced your news sources are.
Actually you know more about what is going on in a place from afar. I can travel to San Francisco and read about something that took place there that I had no idea until I heard it in the news. OF course we know that a riot or shooting doesn't affect all of Egypt, who is that dumb?

Sacramento, CA

#92491 Sep 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not ignore it, I say they blame wrong thing for it.
What is happening in Muslims countries is fault of Muslims and not fault of Islam. Muslims are not following teachings of Islam while doing these acts.
I agree, what is it about Islam that makes people not follow the religion in a peaceful way?

Sacramento, CA

#92492 Sep 6, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Vaginal AND anal intercourse spread HIV, period. AIDS first started in the Congo region of Africa among heterosexuals.
Doesn't matter how it started, period. It was spread through gay men from anal sex. Period. It can be spread by vaginal sex, I agree.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92493 Sep 6, 2013
Oppressive moralist ranting on endlessly about gay oral sex is not going to dissipate the fact that a homosexual orientation will always exist among a certain segment of the worlds population. So really it becomes difficult to discern exactly what the objective is, is it solely an interest from a health perspective, if so, just how would it be possible to eliminate oral and anal sex practices of the heterosexual and homosexual populace?

I can only deduce that the posters who feign obsession with anal sex from a health perspective believes in reinstating the draconian sodomy laws that once existed, and that not being in the realm of possibilities, just what is the point of such a fixation with gay anal sex?
Toby

Portland, OR

#92494 Sep 6, 2013
If we know that oral sex causes many types of heterosexual STD's, would we have a discussion on the evils of heterosexual oral sex? We pretty much already understand that woman are not going to stop having oral sex and receiving oral sex, neither are men, so what would be the merit of the discussion?

The American Cancer Society says that oral sex is linked to throat cancer, so from a health perspective men should no longer give oral sex to women, but we know that men are always going to be participating in cunnilingus. There is listed seven different STD's that a person can get from oral sex, but you don't hear many of the homophobes going into a useless diatribe concerning the evils of heterosexual oral and anal sex because their concern is certainly not an altruistic concern, but the inception of their obsession with gay anal sex is based in fundamentalist religious dogma.

Sacramento, CA

#92495 Sep 6, 2013
Toby wrote:
Oppressive moralist ranting on endlessly about gay oral sex is not going to dissipate the fact that a homosexual orientation will always exist among a certain segment of the worlds population.
Nobody is arguing that. period.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92496 Sep 6, 2013
Their feigned health concerns is really nothing but fundamentalist religious homophobia, or they would be ranting on perpetually about the detrimental health effects of heterosexual oral and anal sex also. AIDS today is almost as much of a threat for heterosexuals as homosexuals, 40 % of all new cases of AIDS in America are heterosexual exposures. So do the fundamentalist gay anal sex opponents care only about the 60% and not the 40% are is there a very different agenda involved that they subterfuge under the guise of health concerns? I'm betting on the latter as the truthful answer to that last question.

They just as well drop all the pretensive nonsense and repeat the Westboro Baptist Church mantra " God Hates fags"!
Toby

Portland, OR

#92497 Sep 6, 2013
GTG

Location hidden

#92498 Sep 6, 2013
Toby wrote:
Oppressive moralist ranting on endlessly about gay oral sex is not going to dissipate the fact that a homosexual orientation will always exist among a certain segment of the worlds population. So really it becomes difficult to discern exactly what the objective is, is it solely an interest from a health perspective, if so, just how would it be possible to eliminate oral and anal sex practices of the heterosexual and homosexual populace?
I can only deduce that the posters who feign obsession with anal sex from a health perspective believes in reinstating the draconian sodomy laws that once existed, and that not being in the realm of possibilities, just what is the point of such a fixation with gay anal sex?
No feigning, just facts.

1. I think facing the fact that GLBT is a sexual disorder is the only base for a effective and healthy response.

2. The denial of that reality has led to a foolish attempt to equate SS couples to marriage. Pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex compared to intercourse exposed the facade.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92499 Sep 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I take it that your reading or listening skills are not so sharp. Where in the Bible does it say that? Here is some help, notice there is no mention of a snake.
26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Why do you lie so much? You scared bro?
I believe the poster is meaning life as (mortal life) according to the Bible began after the allegorical fall of man in the Garden of Eden. From what I learned as a child is that the serpent was later cursed and forced to crawl on its belly, so I'm guessing the symbolic serpent in the Bible had legs, but that might be wrong not sure. The serpent in the Bible is the old Mythical tale of the trickster, I believe in ancient Greece there was also a mythological trickster and in the Sumerian seals there is a tree of life and a serpent tempting the woman and that seal predated the Biblical allegory of the garden of eden. I guess the old testament is saying that an metaphysical supernatural entity can possess a reptile and even cause that reptile to speak a language, of course that is not to be interpreted in a literal sense. I have always wondered why the allegorical story presents a God who has so little obviation that he leaves his creations alone with the most destructive entity in existence , and then figuratively puts the poison on the table and points out to his creations not to partake of it, the entire narrative is preposterous , but then again it is symbolic. Satan as the serpent is a type of archetype that through repetition of myth has become an archetype of the collective unconscious.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92500 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No feigning, just facts.
1. I think facing the fact that GLBT is a sexual disorder is the only base for a effective and healthy response.
2. The denial of that reality has led to a foolish attempt to equate SS couples to marriage. Pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex compared to intercourse exposed the facade.
I disagree, the APA doesn't classify any sexual orientation in itself as psychopathological, that is, a mental or behavioral disorder, the phrase sexual disorder has no meaning at all in corollary to sexual orientation. Also lesbians don't have anal sex so your premise is flawed, and there are millions of heterosexual couples who are infertile, and there are millions of heterosexual couples who participate in anal sex also.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92501 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No feigning, just facts.
You just throw the word (fact) around as if using the word validates your flawed premises. So you believe that being a homosexual is a sexual disorder, if you are referring to a behavioral disorder or a paraphilia those have nothing to do with any specific sexual orientation. A person can be heterosexual or homosexual and suffer from a paraphilia or behavioral disorder. Also how would classifying being gay ,or bisexual, or lesbian as a mental disorder an effective response, what does that even mean ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 841,652
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Patrick Daniels 591,358
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Peace_Warrior 612,278
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 52 min Tony 5,868
Top 5 Millionaire Dating Sites Review On the Web! 1 hr MillionaireDating... 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Killer 7,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 176,968
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Truth Doctor 4,779
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr MUQ2 271,466
More from around the web