Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,176 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

davy

Albuquerque, NM

#92441 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah, intelligent people know that life began with a story about a talking snake. Oh wait, only religitarded idiots believe that crap.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no intelligent person believes intelligent life formed from rock and chemicals in any amount of time.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#92442 Sep 5, 2013
I know, Christians are dirty and nasty.
nobama wrote:
Not a sin - just abnormal behavior by mentally ill people.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#92443 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 19: a eunuch 'born that way'.
Like your inner lesbian, you can't prove that. It's just a theory on your part.

Still fully and legally married here, in each and every way that you are married. Except for the fact that we don't have two vaginas...

Troll on, KiMerde.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92444 Sep 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I mention evolution? There is no proof that intelligent life came from a puddle of crud, rocks and chemicals.“Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.”
&#8213; Isaac Newton
“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”
&#8213; Bill Gates,
Now, chance does not produce design or order.
If clay had really produced a simple RNA, immediately capable of making copies of itself, and later of making proteins, that clay would have been more intelligent than all of today’s origin of life scientists put together. They can’t produce any RNA at all,{Peter D. Ward, Donald Brownlee, Rare Earth, Why complex Life is Uncommon in the Universe, 2000, p. 65, see also p. xix, 63-64, 60} let alone one with these special abilities. Out of millions of possible proteins, the “primitive” RNA would have to have made exactly the proteins a cell would need; properly folded, addressed, regulated, and enclosed in a membrane.
The codes which carry the information in DNA and RNA use four nucleotides which work like a four letter alphabet. If that doesn’t sound like enough letters, remember that any message can be written with computers or in Morse Code. Both have alphabets of only two letters. The four nucleotide bases that form the “letters” of the DNA code, can be arranged to spell out the instructions for making all the different proteins. All available evidence indicates that it takes intelligence to devise letters or code, and arrange them into instructions.
There are very few scientist who believe in creationism either , I mentioned that an overwhelming majority of scientist don't believe in either intelligent design or any type of creationism, neither do they reject evolution. The thing about theology is it doesn't need or have the ability to prove anything it claims, because it is impossible to present anything proven with experimentation or proven observation when discussing the metaphysical. That's why Bertrand Russell came up with the idea of the celestial teapot, to demonstrate that the burden of proof is on the religious person who makes the supernatural claim, not with the person who doesn't believe it.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92445 Sep 5, 2013
Bertrand Russell had an excellent argument, his idea was that he could claim there was a celestial teapot that orbits the sun, but that it would make no sense for him to expect other people to believe it, just based on the fact that they couldn't prove him wrong. Basically he was referring to what monotheistic religions do, of course there are other non monotheistic religions that could be included also.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#92446 Sep 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing we don't live in the old days.
The good old day huh?
Toby

Portland, OR

#92447 Sep 5, 2013
But unlike the celestial teapot, religion appeals to a human desire for transcendence, something that would provide lasting meaning to a very short lived existence. Becker called it immortality striving based on the fear of death. Freud called it wish-fulfilment and a reversion to infantile patterns of thought, a type of response to feelings of helplessness in an uncertain world, and then traditionally inculcated from one generation to the next.

My beliefs on the subject is that ethics existed long before organized religion, but that religion provided a lasting transcendence that ethics alone didn't provide and that appeals to peoples uncertainties and fears of becoming inorganic matter. I have grown to believe that if indeed this is the only existence we can be certain of we better put all our value into living this life to its fullest potential.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#92448 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Honey, you are dumbing down. It is so silly, I'm embarrassed for you.
2. The reason HIV did not solicit a normal response was two fold;
-Fear of the disease, especially before the risk factors were known.
-The awareness that those who contracted AIDs were NOT victims. They made a choice to engage in promiscuous sex, and anal sex at that.
3. I have spread NO misinformation. You continue to do so. Clearly from a place of ignorance...
1. Non-sequitur.

2. All healthy people fear disease, that's why it's important to find a) cause and b) cure

Vaginal AND anal intercourse spread HIV, period. AIDS first started in the Congo region of Africa among heterosexuals. It naturally follows, if established couples had stuck to their partners we wouldn't have the epidemic we have today. In many parts of Africa still, the cure for AIDS is thought to be a man having sex with a virgin (since she is not tainted with disease). Sadly, of course, this only spreads the disease farther.

3. False and very sad. Until knowledge can overcome ignorance, the disease will keep on spreading. Those of your ilk are in the way of a cure or at least a standstill of the contagion.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92449 Sep 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to be nice by not addressing anyone in particular, but wanted folk to know I had been following the latest bizarre turn this discussion has taken.
Keep being nice and I'll keep trying;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92450 Sep 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read the post you are responding to: Kimare: "AIDs was primarily spread because of anal sex." Your argument is off target. You are talking about where it might have started which doesn't really matter, the fact is that it was spread through anal sex. A documented fact.
I not only gave the geographical location, but the heterosexual sector in which it was first observed. Read twice to get the entire story, you only seem to comprehend half per read.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92451 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible notes many behaviors that are clearly wrong.
Every single example of polygamy in the Bible is negative.
The Bible consistently states marriage is a man and woman.
Fortunately, the bible is removed from secular law.....which means SSM is perfectly legal is some states....and more to come. It's called enlightenment, progress, equality for all, etc.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92452 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible notes many behaviors that are clearly wrong.
Every single example of polygamy in the Bible is negative.
The Bible consistently states marriage is a man and woman.
1. Yep.

2. Deuteronomy 25:5-10 - If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

3. Yep.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#92453 Sep 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you had read the Bible. Abraham, David, Jacob and Solomon all had multiple wives and Deuteronomy 25:5-10 says that men are to marry their brother's widow.
Yes, I didn't notice any negative connotations with the men mentioned above and Deuteronomy gives instructions for polygamy.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#92454 Sep 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I didn't notice any negative connotations with the men mentioned above and Deuteronomy gives instructions for polygamy.
Its easyt to see why homosexuals have the most diseases of any group on the planet. Less than 1% of homosexual men live past the age of 65.

Its an evil lifestyle corrupt with sin, and filled will booze , drugs and diseases.

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#92455 Sep 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
Bob

Seattle, WA

#92456 Sep 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, the bible is removed from secular law.....which means SSM is perfectly legal is some states....and more to come. It's called enlightenment, progress, equality for all, etc.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Limp wrists and liaping won't help the devils minions on judgement day. It won't be a gay day for homosexuals. They will be condemned to hell.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Seattle, WA

#92457 Sep 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only gave the geographical location, but the heterosexual sector in which it was first observed. Read twice to get the entire story, you only seem to comprehend half per read.
Total GAY SHAME !

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

No pride only SHAME.

Complete - GAY SHAME !

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#92458 Sep 5, 2013
Poor Bob. He's not playing with a full deck.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92459 Sep 5, 2013
Go have another drink Bob. The bar's still open.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#92460 Sep 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, the bible is 100% scientific fact and you are 100% dead wrong.

Gay = Got AIDS yet ?

Limp wrist , lisping and prancing around like a total fool won't help you on judgement day. Fags go straight to hell as soon as they die from all their drugs and diseases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,348
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Happy Lesbo 863,711
The Christian Atheist debate 21 min Lbj 1,905
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 49 min Classic 2,766
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 2 hr Johnny 117
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 272,400
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 612,890
More from around the web