Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#92149 Aug 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your marriage, which is duplicitous. You'll never know the joys of a real marriage like we have.
Are you talking to yourself now, I am not married and not gay either so you are kind of way out in lala land aren't you? But really like I asked you before , since millions of heterosexual couples are infertile do you consider their marriages less than a marriage and a sham also?
Toby

Portland, OR

#92150 Aug 29, 2013
Homosexuality will destroy the healthy Newt Gingrich ideal of the sanctity of marriage. That is, the sanctity of extramarital affairs and open marriages.

It's a real sick twisted joke and only fundamentalist Christians would have the level of hypocrisy to present it.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#92151 Aug 29, 2013
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
Greetings! Long time no see. I just wanted to comment on how amusing I find it that several of the other threads I've chatted on with many of you seemed to die after DOMA was shot down. Oh and that I'm now legally married to my beautiful and amazing same sex partner. GOD BLESS the state of Iowa! Des Moines was so full of wonderfully friendly and supportive people. I may have to move there one day.
My congratulations!
Toby

Portland, OR

#92152 Aug 29, 2013
Anyone who would come in here and post that sodomy laws should be reinstated for consenting adults is not dealing with a full deck to begin with. Sure if we lived under some kind of religious monarchy that would make sense,or under some type of dictatorial theocracy, but we don't, so it's total fantasy, at worst it's a twisted wet fundamentalist dream.

Should we bring back segregation or jim crow laws too? Gay marriage is slowly going to be legalized in America, how does that threaten my heterosexuality or other peoples heterosexual marriages?

And the perpetual obsession with anal sex and other peoples choice of sexual activity is not a good bases to present an argument against homosexual marriage from.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92153 Aug 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your marriage, which is duplicitous. You'll never know the joys of a real marriage like we have.
Wow he learned what duplicitous means, but he doesn't understand in what context the word should be used, and wow he sounds so incredibly smart, and when a person sounds incredibly smart that means the premise to their argument must be correct, right? It just proves that he is more interested in verbosity than an intellectually honest debate. Also he posted , you will never know the joys of real marriage, does joys mean all the millions of divorces, law suits, restraining orders, spousal abuse arrest, extramarital affairs, etc..?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92154 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand moron is that you don't have the right to judge anyone concerning what kind of sex they have, heterosexual or homosexual sex. You neither have the power of the right to tell any consenting adults what sexual act they can or can not have, and you never will. Now you can resort to ad hominem since after all your argument is totally without merit , but that doesn't negate the fact that you are a complete idiot and your flawed assertions absolute drivel.
Fundamentalist Christians have murdered homosexuals, they have murdered doctors who preform abortions, they have been proponents of a campaign of hate against homosexuals in America for over a hundred years. I won't even go historically into the amount of people killed by Christians and people killed in the name of God.
Your name wouldn't be Fred Phelps would it?
Calm down, you're having a retarded hissy fit.

That ranting is making you sound really crazy.

You are not going postal on me are you?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#92156 Aug 29, 2013
GD, this is the second time EVER (on Topix) that I've agreed with Kimare. Toby, kindly go back and read some back-posts, then read my profile. I think you'll find that you've mis-interpreted my purpose here. No matter, it all comes out in the wash.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92157 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pay too much attention do you? I posted that if Fundamentalist Christians could they would kill homosexuals but that a secular society is what prevents them from doing so. Your reference to historic cross cultural morality is nothing but gibberish meaningless drivel , if you mean that homophobia and bigotry is cross cultural then you're correct. By the way I hate top point to you that millions of heterosexuals have oral and anal , do you propose that we bring back sodomy laws?
Silly speculation based on nothing. Is that all you got? Speculation. Nice argument...LOL. How do you know millions of straight people do anal? What is the exact count? Or are you speculating?

Sacramento, CA

#92158 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the truth is that your obsession with other peoples choice of sexual activity is a defense mechanism, and that you subconsciously are in conflict with an unacceptable impulse or the uncertainty of one yourself. You discuss anal sex with such an absolute profound interest what else could be the impetus for such an extreme opposition to it? You are mesmerized with anal aren't you?
I recall reading your posts on how many straight people engage in anal sex. Seems like you have an extreme interest.

Sacramento, CA

#92159 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>

Fundamentalist Christians have murdered homosexuals, they have murdered doctors who preform abortions
Were those Doctors gay? Think how many homosexuals those Doctors murdered killing the unborn human LIFE.

Sacramento, CA

#92160 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
One of the biggest myths being spread around has been that anal sex is confined to the gay male population, that is one of the key talking points for those who oppose homosexuals, but the fact is that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex, according to the CDC.
Th National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior Study found that 87 percent of 25- to 29-year-old men and women reported engaging in vaginal intercourse in the past year. Among the same group, 77 percent of men and 72 percent of women received oral sex over the past year.
I'm sure those surveys are real accurate. LOL

Location hidden

#92161 Aug 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
GD, this is the second time EVER (on Topix) that I've agreed with Kimare. Toby, kindly go back and read some back-posts, then read my profile. I think you'll find that you've mis-interpreted my purpose here. No matter, it all comes out in the wash.
:-D

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#92163 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you're having a retarded hissy fit.
That ranting is making you sound really crazy.
You are not going postal on me are you?
Nearly as crazy as you sound every day, fundie.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#92164 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your stats retard, you are wrong.
Except the stats given were factual... So, no. They are not wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92165 Aug 29, 2013
Anal sex is a non-issue.

Sacramento, CA

#92166 Aug 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Anal sex is a non-issue.
unless people keep bringing it up.

Location hidden

#92167 Aug 30, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the stats given were factual... So, no. They are not wrong.
No, they are wrong.

Location hidden

#92168 Aug 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Anal sex is a non-issue.
You can justify anything if you keep declaring the things that matter a 'non-issue'.

That is why a couple who is mutually 100% barren demands that children are not a consideration.

That is why a couple who want to equate an intimate relationship demand a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior not be considered.

Fool.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#92170 Aug 30, 2013
Homosexuals love their own flesh more than god's commandments.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#92171 Aug 30, 2013
The creator hath sealed the hearing and the hearts of the sodomites(homosexuals), and on their eyes there is a covering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min It aint necessari... 49,025
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Just Think 646,719
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 34 min Bodrick 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Not Him 971,741
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,085
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,726
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,702
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web