Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#92126 Aug 29, 2013
Say what wrote:
Yes it is a sin. God made Adam and Eve..not Adam and Steve.
Then please do tell.... who made Steve???

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92127 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give one example where a fundamentalists murdered gays.
Their adherence to historic cross cultural and cross religious morality makes them murderers?
If I understand their theology, and I do, they believe God will judge the immoral. A far cry from murder.
However, the issue at hand isn't the fear of murder of gays by fundies, it is the abuse of inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sexual behavior that is not just being excused, but promoted!
It seems to me that the fundie warning is legit. Especially since science agrees with them.
well said. Most all Christians in this country are very very tolerant.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92128 Aug 29, 2013
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
Greetings! Long time no see. I just wanted to comment on how amusing I find it that several of the other threads I've chatted on with many of you seemed to die after DOMA was shot down. Oh and that I'm now legally married to my beautiful and amazing same sex partner. GOD BLESS the state of Iowa! Des Moines was so full of wonderfully friendly and supportive people. I may have to move there one day.
Wow, that's amazing.

But from what I can tell , SS couples are only ever a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Did you or your partner grow a penis with the decision?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#92129 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
You should talk to your doctor about that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#92130 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's amazing.
But from what I can tell , SS couples are only ever a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.
unlike your duplicitous marriage, ours are legal, valid, and real.

your marriage, however, is a total sham.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92131 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Their adherence to historic cross cultural and cross religious morality makes them murderers?
If I understand their theology, and I do, they believe God will judge the immoral. A far cry from murder.
However, the issue at hand isn't the fear of murder of gays by fundies, it is the abuse of inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sexual behavior that is not just being excused, but promoted!
It seems to me that the fundie warning is legit. Especially since science agrees with them.
You don't pay too much attention do you? I posted that if Fundamentalist Christians could they would kill homosexuals but that a secular society is what prevents them from doing so. Your reference to historic cross cultural morality is nothing but gibberish meaningless drivel , if you mean that homophobia and bigotry is cross cultural then you're correct. By the way I hate top point to you that millions of heterosexuals have oral and anal , do you propose that we bring back sodomy laws?
Toby

Portland, OR

#92132 Aug 29, 2013
* I hate to point out (to) you that millions of heterosexuals have oral and anal sex , do you propose that we bring back sodomy laws?
Toby

Portland, OR

#92134 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's amazing.
About seven million women in America are infertile and can't have children, are you saying their marriages are not genuine? heterosexual couples who can't have children can adopt children , the same applies to same sex marriages. Some same sex marriages will chose to adopt some won't , the same with heterosexual couples who can't have children of their own biologically.

The premise of your argument is flawed being that a marriage is not defined by whether a couple can reproduce biologically, if that was so then millions of heterosexual married couples who are infertile would not then be considered legitimate. So do you consider heterosexual couples who are infertile to be mutually sterile duplicates of what you deem ( real marriage)?

Location hidden

#92136 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pay too much attention do you? I posted that if Fundamentalist Christians could they would kill homosexuals but that a secular society is what prevents them from doing so. Your reference to historic cross cultural morality is nothing but gibberish meaningless drivel , if you mean that homophobia and bigotry is cross cultural then you're correct. By the way I hate top point to you that millions of heterosexuals have oral and anal , do you propose that we bring back sodomy laws?
I pay attention just fine, the problem is, you are a bigoted idiot.

1. You assert that if fundamentalist could they would murder homosexuals. However, they never have, because they never had the opportunity.

How do you know for sure they would then?

Judging by your irrational anger and hate, I think you would kill a fundamentalist if you had the opportunity.

2 Please show where I distinguished between hetero and homo anal sex. Are you asserting a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior is okay for homosexuals because heterosexual do it too? Really.

I would never call a disabled person a retard, but you are a retard.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92137 Aug 29, 2013
One of the biggest myths being spread around has been that anal sex is confined to the gay male population, that is one of the key talking points for those who oppose homosexuals, but the fact is that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex, according to the CDC.

Th National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior Study found that 87 percent of 25- to 29-year-old men and women reported engaging in vaginal intercourse in the past year. Among the same group, 77 percent of men and 72 percent of women received oral sex over the past year.

Location hidden

#92138 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
* I hate to point out (to) you that millions of heterosexuals have oral and anal sex , do you propose that we bring back sodomy laws?
Yes.

Location hidden

#92139 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
About seven million women in America are infertile and can't have children, are you saying their marriages are not genuine? heterosexual couples who can't have children can adopt children , the same applies to same sex marriages. Some same sex marriages will chose to adopt some won't , the same with heterosexual couples who can't have children of their own biologically.
The premise of your argument is flawed being that a marriage is not defined by whether a couple can reproduce biologically, if that was so then millions of heterosexual married couples who are infertile would not then be considered legitimate. So do you consider heterosexual couples who are infertile to be mutually sterile duplicates of what you deem ( real marriage)?
You throw out a stupid gay twirl talking point?

The number of married women who are infertile is about 1.5 million.

That problem has never been an issue for marriage. Why should it be now? Because ss couples who are 100% mutually barren want it to be an issue?

Moreover children are not the only element of marriage as I stated.

Just a comprehension note for a retard; I said 'duplicate gendered'. A heterosexual couple is a 'diverse gendered' couple.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92140 Aug 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike your duplicitous marriage, ours are legal, valid, and real.
your marriage, however, is a total sham.
Yea homosexual marriages are a sham since you say so correct? With almost a 50 % divorce rate I would say most heterosexual marriages are a sham, but that is getting a little to close to the (real) truth isn't it? Or you could propose that we all follow the example set by the bible belt states which have the highest teen pregnancies, highest amount of STD's, highest amount of illiteracy and divorce.

Praise Jeebus !!!

Location hidden

#92141 Aug 29, 2013
Toby wrote:
One of the biggest myths being spread around has been that anal sex is confined to the gay male population, that is one of the key talking points for those who oppose homosexuals, but the fact is that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex, according to the CDC.
Th National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior Study found that 87 percent of 25- to 29-year-old men and women reported engaging in vaginal intercourse in the past year. Among the same group, 77 percent of men and 72 percent of women received oral sex over the past year.
Check your stats retard, you are wrong.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92143 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I pay attention just fine, the problem is, you are a bigoted idiot.
1. You assert that if fundamentalist could they would murder homosexuals. However, they never have, because they never had the opportunity.
How do you know for sure they would then?
Judging by your irrational anger and hate, I think you would kill a fundamentalist if you had the opportunity.
2 Please show where I distinguished between hetero and homo anal sex. Are you asserting a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior is okay for homosexuals because heterosexual do it too? Really.
I would never call a disabled person a retard, but you are a retard.
What you don't understand moron is that you don't have the right to judge anyone concerning what kind of sex they have, heterosexual or homosexual sex. You neither have the power of the right to tell any consenting adults what sexual act they can or can not have, and you never will. Now you can resort to ad hominem since after all your argument is totally without merit , but that doesn't negate the fact that you are a complete idiot and your flawed assertions absolute drivel.

Fundamentalist Christians have murdered homosexuals, they have murdered doctors who preform abortions, they have been proponents of a campaign of hate against homosexuals in America for over a hundred years. I won't even go historically into the amount of people killed by Christians and people killed in the name of God.

Your name wouldn't be Fred Phelps would it?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#92144 Aug 29, 2013
yes
Toby

Portland, OR

#92145 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your stats retard, you are wrong.
That's a retort, are you a five year old Fred Phelps? Now all that is missing is you saying, "I know you are but what am I"? Man you repudiated what I said, what an argument "retarded" wow

Carry on , what a skill you have with polemics! lol
Toby

Portland, OR

#92146 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/
gay-anal-intercourse/gay-datin g/prweb9069695.htm
"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power."
I bet the truth is that your obsession with other peoples choice of sexual activity is a defense mechanism, and that you subconsciously are in conflict with an unacceptable impulse or the uncertainty of one yourself. You discuss anal sex with such an absolute profound interest what else could be the impetus for such an extreme opposition to it? You are mesmerized with anal aren't you?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#92147 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a comprehension note for a retard; I said 'duplicate gendered'. A heterosexual couple a 'diverse gendered' couple.
Unlike your marriage, which is duplicitous. You'll never know the joys of a real marriage like we have.
Toby

Portland, OR

#92148 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/
gay-anal-intercourse/gay-datin g/prweb9069695.htm
"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power."
So I'm guessing you only advocate heterosexual missionary position for heterosexual sex? Does a man have low self esteem if he allows his female partner on top? And does the heterosexual woman have low self esteem after missionary position sex? Woe, misogyny and internalized homophobia intersecting, tell us more , tell us more !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min RoSesz 641,723
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 19 min Johnny 849
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Aerobatty 970,026
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min Not religious 44,412
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Ex Lesbian 38,431
Play "end of the word" part 2 54 min jasiEL 1,731
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,416
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Johnny 4,142
More from around the web