58,176 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#92076 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe it's that deep, a kid on the playground will treat the different kid bad, nothing to do with religion.
Don't you think it has something to do with upbringing? For example, a kid hears his parent berating gays and gay marriage. Then he goes to school and picks on his effeminate class mate. Is there a connection? You bet!

Location hidden

#92077 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not facts just hatred towards White people and Christianity to justify how ruthless and hateful Islamic Arabs behave today.
It's as old as tribal warfare. The Middle East has never had a renaissance. They still live in the Dark Ages.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#92078 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think it has something to do with upbringing? For example, a kid hears his parent berating gays and gay marriage. Then he goes to school and picks on his effeminate class mate. Is there a connection? You bet!
Sure i do, along with many factors, but as in nature, isn't the weak link discriminated against?

Location hidden

#92079 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sure i do, along with many factors, but as in nature, isn't the weak link discriminated against?
Depends upon the point of view. For example natural selection favors the survival of the fittest. Given my previous hypothetical and expanding slightly, the punk kid from the bigoted family got suspended from school for bullying. The mild mannered victim continued his education. The one with the best education eventually triumphed. See the irony?

Sacramento, CA

#92080 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends upon the point of view. For example natural selection favors the survival of the fittest. Given my previous hypothetical and expanding slightly, the punk kid from the bigoted family got suspended from school for bullying. The mild mannered victim continued his education. The one with the best education eventually triumphed. See the irony?
I agree that is how it's suppose to work, however, we have bullies that have got away with it their whole lives. Even educated. Like the Wall Street bullies and the fraud in loans, banking and those that scam others.

Location hidden

#92081 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that is how it's suppose to work, however, we have bullies that have got away with it their whole lives. Even educated. Like the Wall Street bullies and the fraud in loans, banking and those that scam others.
You'll get no argument from me. The question is, would you like to live like that? Not I.

Sacramento, CA

#92082 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get no argument from me. The question is, would you like to live like that? Not I.
The bottom line is that I'm for people to do what makes them happy as long as it's doing no harm. If it's religion or atheism or whatever sexual, it's a short life, go for it.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#92083 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not facts just hatred towards White people and Christianity to justify how ruthless and hateful Islamic Arabs behave today.
May be you forgot how you dealt with them, love and hate are two way streets and never one sided (except for you people's one side love and infatuation with that Zionist state of Isreal....you keep on giving and they keep on taking and never returning any favor to you....they are always "lukewarm" to whatever you people do to please them)

Sacramento, CA

#92084 Aug 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
May be you forgot how you dealt with them, love and hate are two way streets and never one sided (except for you people's one side love and infatuation with that Zionist state of Isreal....you keep on giving and they keep on taking and never returning any favor to you....they are always "lukewarm" to whatever you people do to please them)
The problem with Middle East people like you is that you live in the past. That's why there is so many civil wars and violence and hatred among yourselves over there. You are fighting over things in your history that have nothing to do with you today. Forget the past, move on, life is short, enjoy

Sacramento, CA

#92085 Aug 27, 2013
Shia's and Sunnis have been killing each other since about 600AD.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#92086 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with Middle East people like you is that you live in the past. That's why there is so many civil wars and violence and hatred among yourselves over there. You are fighting over things in your history that have nothing to do with you today. Forget the past, move on, life is short, enjoy
are you ashamed of your past? If you do not have any past, then you will not any future too.

Past is what is root for you, without roots you have nothing.

We do not live in past, we keep that us to remind of what we did achieve and that is goal for us.

Location hidden

#92087 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is that I'm for people to do what makes them happy as long as it's doing no harm. If it's religion or atheism or whatever sexual, it's a short life, go for it.
Right on. Cool!

Location hidden

#92088 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Shia's and Sunnis have been killing each other since about 600AD.
Yep. Same old tribal warfare.

Location hidden

#92089 Aug 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good guys bad guys huh?

Silly.

Location hidden

#92090 Aug 28, 2013
That-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray for you and your homodsexual friends. You are very wrong. When it comes to the question "is it sin?" That is a question for anyone who bileves in the LOrd and The Bible, and what is stated to be truth. The city of Sodom was destroyed by God because of these such sins. Are we as humans to judge? No, absolutely not. But the question was, "Is homosexuality a sin?" The true answer is YES. However, sin is sin and no greater sin is any different from another(like the fact of you using the F word), so everyone needs to let God do His work and judge those who choose to participate in such acts.
Sodom is a fantasy. Your concept of sin is childish.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92091 Aug 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mohammad was young, Jews, Christians and Arabs lived in peace all through the Middle East.

Islam brought violence and intolerance.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#92092 Aug 28, 2013
That-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray for you and your homodsexual friends. You are very wrong. When it comes to the question "is it sin?" That is a question for anyone who bileves in the LOrd and The Bible, and what is stated to be truth. The city of Sodom was destroyed by God because of these such sins. Are we as humans to judge? No, absolutely not. But the question was, "Is homosexuality a sin?" The true answer is YES. However, sin is sin and no greater sin is any different from another(like the fact of you using the F word), so everyone needs to let God do His work and judge those who choose to participate in such acts.
You have spoken truth.

Homosexuality is a SIN from religious point of view (All religions are unanimous about it).

It is a sin from medical point of view (I doubt any doctor will issue certificate that homosexuality is "beneficial" for human body and those who do it), besides it adds to the risk of AIDS.

It is a sin from Social point of view (It spoils at least four individuals, the two "consenting adults" and their spouses and their children)

It is a SIN from human race survival point of view.

It is a SIN and perversion and abomination from every point of view.

In fact it is even strange that people are ARGUING, about whether it is a SIN or not, this itself could be a sin!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#92093 Aug 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mohammad was young, Jews, Christians and Arabs lived in peace all through the Middle East.
Islam brought violence and intolerance.
You have to break eggs to make an omelet !! wont you?

PS:

Who said Jews and Christians and Pagans of Makkah were living in peace before our prophet came?

Whole Arabia was in a complete state of anarchy, there was no peace, there was no rule, no one was safe during journey from one place to another.

Byzantine Empire was fighting with Persian Empire.

Whole Egypt was on fire due to religious differences.

Jews were "sucking bloods of Arab people" because of their usury practice.

Our prophet removed all those things and restored the rule of law, order, justice and equity in the Arabia.

In mere 25 years, a single women could move from Yemen to Makkah with no fear of molestation.

Idol worship and usury and wine were eliminated from land and whole Arabia united into a single country.

Are you trying to teach me Islamic History and life story of our prophet?

May be you need to read some more!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#92094 Aug 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to break eggs to make an omelet !! wont you?
PS:
Who said Jews and Christians and Pagans of Makkah were living in peace before our prophet came?
Whole Arabia was in a complete state of anarchy, there was no peace, there was no rule, no one was safe during journey from one place to another.
Byzantine Empire was fighting with Persian Empire.
Whole Egypt was on fire due to religious differences.
Jews were "sucking bloods of Arab people" because of their usury practice.
Our prophet removed all those things and restored the rule of law, order, justice and equity in the Arabia.
In mere 25 years, a single women could move from Yemen to Makkah with no fear of molestation.
Idol worship and usury and wine were eliminated from land and whole Arabia united into a single country.
Are you trying to teach me Islamic History and life story of our prophet?
May be you need to read some more!!
Mohammad was jealous of the Jews and Christian so he resorted to highway robbery and polygamy.

That has never changed.

Sacramento, CA

#92095 Aug 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you ashamed of your past? If you do not have any past, then you will not any future too.
Past is what is root for you, without roots you have nothing.
We do not live in past, we keep that us to remind of what we did achieve and that is goal for us.
I don't try to go back too far on my past, most of my ancestors migrated here in the early 1900's. It doesn't make a bit of difference in my life what they did in their life, life moves on, get used to it. I'm sure they were treated unfair when they arrived, should I keep hating those people's families that did that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 864,674
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min WasteWater 272,412
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 min WasteWater 6,303
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min sangili karuppan 7,501
Rajkot gay Topix 1 min karan 196
Sex with demon possessed doll 1 min PDXdave 57
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min WasteWater 6,473
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,684
The Christian Atheist debate 37 min Lbj 1,996
More from around the web