Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Comments
82,901 - 82,920 of 94,751 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#91917 Aug 25, 2013
There is still folks talking about butthole sex with men on this thread.... I just don't think its right for a man to lose his load in another mans butthole...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91918 Aug 25, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
There is still folks talking about butthole sex with men on this thread.... I just don't think its right for a man to lose his load in another mans butthole...
I've never lost a load. I knew where each and every load went.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#91919 Aug 25, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
Really? Then what about another mans mouth,LOL?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#91920 Aug 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost a load. I knew where each and every load went.
LOL,LOL,LOL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#91921 Aug 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then what about another mans mouth,LOL?
you mean to tell me you have swallowed a mans load? you bout to make me sick as hell....

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91923 Aug 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And they say, Islamic rules are harsher, compared to Biblical rules.
Ignorant fools!!
The difference is that Christians don't live by the old testament or we too might be flying planes and wearing the vests.

Sacramento, CA

#91924 Aug 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong my dear.
White Christian nations have spilled more innocent human blood than all other religions combined!!
I see that not only do you blame Christians, but is a racist. Who are you talking about? What nation is a White Christian nation?

Sacramento, CA

#91925 Aug 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

In WW-1 and WW-2 alone they killed millions of humans, which would more than equal all other previous killings.
They exterminated Red Indians from South and North America and aborigines from Australia and New Zealands.
Either you are playing blind or really do not know world history.
How many people they killed during colonial rule in Asia and Africa, no one really knows.
Ask local historians they would tell you, I can say for India that they killed many and were very ruthless when they went for war.
Even now we can see what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You are not fit to talk about war and blood shed, unless you know your own history.
WW1 and WW2 was not fought over religion. Read some third grade history. Do you live your present life hating people for past history that they had nothing to do with? Are you upset that your uncle Sadaam is gone? Did you go on gassing trips with him? Is the Taliban your daddy but you're not sure which one because of your mom being raped and then she was beaten for being raped under Islamic law?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#91926 Aug 25, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>you mean to tell me you have swallowed a mans load? you bout to make me sick as hell....
Well yes. Taste like chicken,lol. Actually it tastes better than chicken.

Sacramento, CA

#91927 Aug 25, 2013
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.08.25 (Baqubah, Iraq)- Religion of Peace bombers take out a child and three nurses.
2013.08.24 (Yala, Thailand)- Muslim 'insurgents' machine-gun four elderly men sitting outside a tea shop.
2013.08.23 (Baghdad, Iraq)- A barbaric suicide bombing at a park leaves over two dozen dead, mostly women and children.
2013.08.23 (Tripoli, Lebanon)- Fifty worshippers at two mosques are blown to bits in a sectarian bloodbath by rival bombers.
2013.08.23 (Dujail, Iraq)- Jihadis break into a home and murder a man, his wife and elderly mother.
2013.08.22 (Aleppo, Syria)- A suicide bomber targets a group of youth celebrating a graduation at a restaurant, killing six.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#91928 Aug 25, 2013
RA wrote:
01. If you claim there is a God who does not approve of homosexuality then it is you who needs to prove your assertions.

02. I assert that sex is for recreation not procreation. Everyone I know does sex for recreation, only a few of the Christians claim they only have sex for procreation. But Christians are all liars. Babies just happen. Mostly by accident.

03. There are no rules about sex. The earth [bio-sphere actually] that gave rise to humanity has not given us any rules about sex, so eat drink and be merry.
Ans.

01. It is a strange question that I should provide proof that homosexuality is bad for humans.

Tomorrow you shall say that I should prove that walking on feet is best for humans or eating from mouth is best for humans?

02. Sex is for BOTH recreation and procreation. Every sexual act does not result in baby. It is God' gift to enjoy sexual relations as well as it becomes a mean for survival of human race.

03. You are wrong that there are no rules about sex. The institution of marriage is ordained so that couples have their privacy and raise their children.

Homos are just the "waste products" of the system, while each one of them was born thru the "normal relation between male and female" they want to break the chain.

That is why Homosexuality is not only a sin and abomination, but a crime against the society and civlization.

That is why it is punishable in every society, untill we come to our Modern times, where they turned every thing on its head and made it "As natural" as normal sexual relationship.

A weird reasoning by every standard of reasoning!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#91929 Aug 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. It is a strange question that I should provide proof that homosexuality is bad for humans.
Tomorrow you shall say that I should prove that walking on feet is best for humans or eating from mouth is best for humans?
02. Sex is for BOTH recreation and procreation. Every sexual act does not result in baby. It is God' gift to enjoy sexual relations as well as it becomes a mean for survival of human race.
03. You are wrong that there are no rules about sex. The institution of marriage is ordained so that couples have their privacy and raise their children.
Homos are just the "waste products" of the system, while each one of them was born thru the "normal relation between male and female" they want to break the chain.
That is why Homosexuality is not only a sin and abomination, but a crime against the society and civlization.
That is why it is punishable in every society, untill we come to our Modern times, where they turned every thing on its head and made it "As natural" as normal sexual relationship.
A weird reasoning by every standard of reasoning!!
Question. Scripture calls ADULTERY an abomination as well as it also does the consumption of swine. Since these things are called an abomination right along with homosexuality,should adultery and eating swine be treated the same as homosexuality?

If these abominations are to be treated as abominations as they are called then there goes almost the entire population of the free world. Dead, dead,dead.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#91930 Aug 25, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
I wasn't aware they needed your permission. LOL
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#91931 Aug 26, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Question. Scripture calls ADULTERY an abomination as well as it also does the consumption of swine. Since these things are called an abomination right along with homosexuality,should adultery and eating swine be treated the same as homosexuality?
If these abominations are to be treated as abominations as they are called then there goes almost the entire population of the free world. Dead, dead,dead.
Every abomination is in the same category.

Adultery and Homosexuality are both abominations but in different classes.

Eating flesh of Swine and dealing in usury are also abominations but in different class.

Why you think "every human on earth" is involved with these abominations?

Majority of people have stayed away from these abominations and they shall live, live, live.

Why you think that every one on this earth is homosexual like you?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#91932 Aug 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eating flesh of Swine and dealing in usury are also abominations but in different class.
Majority of people have stayed away from these abominations and they shall live, live, live.
Yet God calls for the death penalty for anyone that commits an ABOMINATION be they ADULTERY,HOMOSEXUALITY or EATING SWINE. Would you like for me to find the scriptures for you. I'm sure God is NOT concerned about what "class" the abomination is in as you seem to be but He calls for the death penalty if you commit one of these abominations. Never mind what "CLASS" they're in,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#91933 Aug 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And bullsh!t. Fifty percent of all marriages now end in divorce so I wonder what percent of those failed marriages involved ADULTERY by one partner or the other? Your claim that the majority of the people have stayed away from abominations is laughable to say the least. You should try and visit earth every now and then,LOL.

You know how much swine is consummed by these people that have stayed away from abominations (according to your mistaken calculations)? Since eating swine is call for the death penalty that right there gets rid of at least 3/4 the population here in the US alone.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91934 Aug 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong my dear.
White Christian nations have spilled more innocent human blood than all other religions combined!!
In WW-1 and WW-2 alone they killed millions of humans, which would more than equal all other previous killings.
They exterminated Red Indians from South and North America and aborigines from Australia and New Zealands.
Either you are playing blind or really do not know world history.
How many people they killed during colonial rule in Asia and Africa, no one really knows.
Ask local historians they would tell you, I can say for India that they killed many and were very ruthless when they went for war.
Even now we can see what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You are not fit to talk about war and blood shed, unless you know your own history.
WWI & WWII were Christian wars? Your ignorance and deceit are exposed right off the bat.

Moreover, I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. You keep avoiding what is right in front of your face.

Islam is fomenting barbaric, diabolical violence and atrocities RIGHT NOW. Moreover, Islam not only calls for infidels to help, they DEMAND it.

Where in hell is Allah?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91935 Aug 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And they say, Islamic rules are harsher, compared to Biblical rules.
Ignorant fools!!
You are confusing Jewish Law that even Jews don't follow today with Christians.

That isn't ignorance, because you know that.

It is Islamic lies. Your Allah is the father of lies.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#91936 Aug 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing Jewish Law that even Jews don't follow today with Christians.
That isn't ignorance, because you know that.
It is Islamic lies. Your Allah is the father of lies.
Why Jews do not follow Jewish laws?

Why Christians do not follow Christian laws?

Are they hypocrites?

Why you want that we should also become a hypocrite?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#91937 Aug 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
WWI & WWII were Christian wars? Your ignorance and deceit are exposed right off the bat.
Moreover, I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. You keep avoiding what is right in front of your face.
Islam is fomenting barbaric, diabolical violence and atrocities RIGHT NOW. Moreover, Islam not only calls for infidels to help, they DEMAND it.
Where in hell is Allah?
As anything done by Muslims becomes Islamic, so by the same logic anything done by Christian people become Christianity.

Why use double standards?

Why should you only discuss what is happening RIGHT now and forget what happened only a few decades ago?

Are you ashamed to discuss it?

I can tell you where is Allah, if you show me where is YHWH and God!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 734,047
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Truth 539,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min bad bob 173,312
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Jim Justice 118,133
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 43 min please help me 46
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 258,216
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 1 hr dobryidrug 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••