Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,732 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

manlover

London, UK

#91723 Aug 17, 2013
If the practice of homosexuality is a sin, then I'm one hell of a fu**ing sinner - lol.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91724 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey.
When you are attempting to fraudulently infringe on marriage and family, you don't get to dictate what is pertinent.
Take your sick abuse and get your own relationship. You will never qualify for marriage.
We have a relationship and it's called marriage. Your claim that our marriage infringes on marriage and family is a lie.
You still have nothing but an opinion and I still have a fully recognized, legal marriage.

Troll on, Hunty.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91725 Aug 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a relationship and it's called marriage. Your claim that our marriage infringes on marriage and family is a lie.
You still have nothing but an opinion and I still have a fully recognized, legal marriage.
Troll on, Hunty.
Everyone 'recognizes' exactly how different your relationship is.

Deep down even you know your relationship fails to measure up to any aspect of marriage. This is why I bother you so much.

One day, after the failure of this foolishness, you wish you had listened to me. You cannot build a home or relationship on a faulty, dishonest foundation.

Why are you so afraid to face your condition? I have.

Why seek to equate to something you have no possibility of matching? The honest effort to establish your own close relationships would garnish more support and less resentment.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91726 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone 'recognizes' exactly how different your relationship is.
Bullshit. You're projecting your opinion onto society at large.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Deep down even you know your relationship fails to measure up to any aspect of marriage. This is why I bother you so much.
Bullshit. My marriage is a marriage. You don't happen to think it is, but that's on you, not on me. As RuPaul says, "What anybody else thins of me is none of my damned business."
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

One day, after the failure of this foolishness, you wish you had listened to me. You cannot build a home or relationship on a faulty, dishonest foundation.
Bullshit. One day, you'll stop posting (for whatever reason). It'll be a sad day for Topix because the forum's activity will diminsh by 50%. I can assure you that I'll never wish I'd paid you any mind.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid to face your condition?
Bullshit. I have no condition.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Why seek to equate to something you have no possibility of matching? The honest effort to establish your own close relationships would garnish more support and less resentment.
Bullshit. While I frankly have no concern about "equating", the reality is that the government has made the decision to do so on our behalf. We're now equal in marriage, in every single aspect.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#91727 Aug 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You're projecting your opinion onto society at large.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. My marriage is a marriage. You don't happen to think it is, but that's on you, not on me. As RuPaul says, "What anybody else thins of me is none of my damned business."
<quoted text>
Bullshit. One day, you'll stop posting (for whatever reason). It'll be a sad day for Topix because the forum's activity will diminsh by 50%. I can assure you that I'll never wish I'd paid you any mind.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I have no condition.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. While I frankly have no concern about "equating", the reality is that the government has made the decision to do so on our behalf. We're now equal in marriage, in every single aspect.
Troll on, Hunty.
A lot of gay bull sh/t.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91728 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of gay bull sh/t.
And yet you went ahead and submitted your post anyway.

Troll on, Hunty.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#91729 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How does Allah explain his inability to manage Islam?
Even your country keeps a harsh and vicious thumb on dissension.
Why Allah should take the responsibility of "managing Islam"?

He has provided perfect guidance and showed how to practice them.

Now it is upto Muslims to act on those teachings and make their lives successful.

If they fail to do so, the loss is their' and not of Allah'.

How come you failed to grasp this simple thing?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91730 Aug 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll on, Hunty.
What do we call that thing?

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#91731 Aug 17, 2013
sick wrote:
Sex Is not fornication if done in wed lock as for a ritual bath it is called a ablution.
AN ablution. That usually just means a good wash, can be religious.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ablution

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#91732 Aug 17, 2013
manlover wrote:
If the practice of homosexuality is a sin, then I'm one hell of a fu**ing sinner - lol.
All have sinned, according to the Bible.

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#91733 Aug 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll on, Hunty.
That thing's having a tantrum. LOLOLOLOL!

Location hidden

#91735 Aug 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Allah should take the responsibility of "managing Islam"?
He has provided perfect guidance and showed how to practice them.
Now it is upto Muslims to act on those teachings and make their lives successful.
If they fail to do so, the loss is their' and not of Allah'.
How come you failed to grasp this simple thing?
If it is 'perfect', why is it doing such a horrible job???

It is obvious the Jews in Israel are expressing a much better job with the Torah. If you were smart, you'd convert to a Jew.

Moreover, even nominal Christianity in America draws countless Muslims. Don't see that happening in Saudi Arabia, do you?

Listen, Mohammad pulled a fast one to excuse sexual perversion, murder and robbery by distorting the Judeo/Christian faith.

Open your eyes!

Location hidden

#91736 Aug 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing's having a tantrum. LOLOLOLOL!
Not at all.

I don't play in sh/t let alone lick it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#91737 Aug 18, 2013
RIK wrote:
01. Technically, all sex is fornication, its sole purpose is procreative, but even that is sinful.

02. You are waiting for God's return after all, it's people who can't stop thinking about doing it and insist on breeding while we are waiting.

03. In Judaism, you had to wash yourself of the sin with a ritual bath before you could return to temple. Early Christians taught aestheticism, no sex please, you are A Christian. To follow Jesus you were supposed to walk in His footsteps, ALL of them.

04. Marriage was only for those of you who would otherwise be going to hell for fornicating to the point it was a baby unforgivable. The western Christian Church, "the Catholics", listened to Paul on the subject for 1500 odd years.
Ans.

01. What is "technical definition" of fornication? How can "all sex" be fornication? Sexual relations are also a biological needs of humans as there are other needs.

Sexual relations between men and women are needed for the survival of human race.

02. What religions have done is to regulate these relations under the bond of marriage, so that rights of husband, wife and children be protected.

03. Christians went out of the way to look down on justified sexual acts as "belonging to lower needs of flesh".

This was extremism on their part for which many millions suffered and ultimately revolted against this practice.

And that revolution broke open the gate and has now reached to the level of justifying homo relations and in near future would open the gate for man-animal "marriages"!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#91738 Aug 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is 'perfect', why is it doing such a horrible job???
It is obvious the Jews in Israel are expressing a much better job with the Torah. If you were smart, you'd convert to a Jew.
Moreover, even nominal Christianity in America draws countless Muslims. Don't see that happening in Saudi Arabia, do you?
Listen, Mohammad pulled a fast one to excuse sexual perversion, murder and robbery by distorting the Judeo/Christian faith.
Open your eyes!
Islam is perfect , not the Muslims.

If ANYONE is able to bring a better system than Islam, let them come and discuss it openly.

There were many Jews who accepted islam in the past and there are many Jews who are even now accepting islam. Why it should be a test for Islam to convert any one?

We present our teachings and invite every one who is interested in being successful in this life and in the hereafter to follow them.

In Saudi Arabia we do not see nominal Christianity getting any Muslims.... I do not know how things are working in USA.

What I know is that More Christians in USA are accepting Islam than more Muslims are accepting Christianity. If you have proofs to the contrary bring it.

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#91739 Aug 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Just talk it 24/7 on here and the G&L Forum. We know it.

Location hidden

#91740 Aug 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is perfect , not the Muslims.
If ANYONE is able to bring a better system than Islam, let them come and discuss it openly.
There were many Jews who accepted islam in the past and there are many Jews who are even now accepting islam. Why it should be a test for Islam to convert any one?
We present our teachings and invite every one who is interested in being successful in this life and in the hereafter to follow them.
In Saudi Arabia we do not see nominal Christianity getting any Muslims.... I do not know how things are working in USA.
What I know is that More Christians in USA are accepting Islam than more Muslims are accepting Christianity. If you have proofs to the contrary bring it.
Watched two Syrian woman on TV this morning. They were told to convert to Islam or die. After being repeatedly raped. That is the most often basis of Islamic conversion.

Why is Saudi Arabia afraid to let Bibles be brought into the country?

Why do they forbid open discussion about other religions?

Why do they keep Christians in segregated compounds?

Seems like Muslims are terrified of a open comparison.

But more importantly, you know these things, but lie about them? Doesn't that embarrass you about your faith???

Location hidden

#91741 Aug 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We know it.
Apparently not, you mistake a clearly fake relationship for marriage, deny science and medicine, and think sh/t is chocolate pudding...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91742 Aug 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
<quoted text>
Apparently not, you mistake a clearly fake relationship for marriage, deny science and medicine, and think sh/t is chocolate pudding...
Still insulting other people's relationships? That's not nice.

Location hidden

#91743 Aug 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still insulting other people's relationships? That's not nice.
Telling the truth hurt your feelings?

I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Insults Are Easier 810,213
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 574,281
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 16 min YouTubeHeadlines 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min RADEKT 269,004
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min trifecta1 608,241
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 25 min chantel 20
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr biology 150 221,750
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 21 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web