59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91583 Aug 14, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong again love is the keeping of the law and you are still worshiping a man made god the creator is not a god I told you they changed his name and yes he not only going to rid the world of homos but all sinners just like he did sodom and Gomorrah.And like I said I love All people I do not hate But if love is the 613 laws then you do not love you do not know what it is. and if I am correct the god you worship is satan. revelation 12/9 says the whole world is deceived and you are to think homosexuality is ok .....it is not.And I can post many scriptures where it says that two men or women should not sleep together.This makes me sick And yes sin is destroying the world.he did not make two males or females he made a man and a woman....real simple.And if you are a fruit loop you must repent of your sins.
Who are "they" that changed His name? Is God real sensitive about making sure you call his right name? You stupid fool, Sodom and Gomorrah was not about ridding the towns of homosexuals, it was about immorality from all it's citizens. I can post a verse that says looking at a women in lust is sin, have you ever done that? But WHERE does it say God will get rid of homosexuals? LIAR!

Sacramento, CA

#91584 Aug 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is unnatural.
True...for a straight person.

Sacramento, CA

#91585 Aug 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
How does actually spanking them teach right from wrong?
I never used spanking that often, very very little. But if my toddler was just running off like towards a car or away from me in a crowd, I needed to get his attention for his own safety. By "spanking", that does not mean I'm beating them, I would never hit that hard. Now get back to the subject.
Hammurabi

Pretoria, South Africa

#91586 Aug 14, 2013
Homosexuality is not a sin ... It is just a waste of time ...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91587 Aug 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True...for a straight person.
Agree.
manlover

Torquay, UK

#91588 Aug 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>SSM is on the news everyday like it's the most important issue in the world, here in CA we even voted on it, How can it not be everyone's business?
Get real -since when does the mainstream media concern itself with the most important issues in the world? Disasters and controversies are their main business, other issues are consigned to a brief or no mention even though they might well affect the lives of a great number of people.

Since: May 13

Glasgow, UK

#91589 Aug 14, 2013
GOD is Fake :) The sooner everyone realises is the better life will become...

Believe if you want, just don't insult others with you pointless rambling.

I mean just look how thick everyone is that believes in ''Islam''

Sacramento, CA

#91590 Aug 14, 2013
The New Generation wrote:
What difference will it make? Let people believe in what they want, why does it bother you?
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#91591 Aug 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True...for a straight person.
Homosexuality is unnatural in itself, I have evidence.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#91592 Aug 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
You do huh? Bring it on. We could all use the laughs.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91593 Aug 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Bob have yet to quote a Biblical passage the deals with homosexual love. You both know that the clobber passages are about acts of aggression (rape).
Homosexuality is no more a sin than heterosexuality. As you well know, there are well over 500 more Biblical passage pertaining to heterosexuals than homosexuals.
Troll on, KiMerde.
I 'know' no such thing.

Sex outside of marriage is immoral. Marriage is between a man and woman.

Matthew 19 is Jesus addressing marriage and sexuality.

The Bible is consistent about sexual morality and marriage. Homosexuality is against God's design and nature. That has been the view of every culture and religion in human history.
sick

Yukon, OK

#91594 Aug 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who are "they" that changed His name? Is God real sensitive about making sure you call his right name? You stupid fool, Sodom and Gomorrah was not about ridding the towns of homosexuals, it was about immorality from all it's citizens. I can post a verse that says looking at a women in lust is sin, have you ever done that? But WHERE does it say God will get rid of homosexuals? LIAR!
Are you having a bad day resorting to calling names And yes his name does matter it is what shows he is not A god.the very thing he warns you not to worship god and or gods.And he is not just going to rid the world of homo's he will rid the world of sin.....Now lets try this one more time If you have a king james that has a concordance see god see Yahweh it reads.

The words lord god baal were added to his most holy name Yahweh.because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so mortal man and the roman catholick church changed his name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship. they changed the sabbath changed Yahweh's feast days for pagan holidays and all this being done by satan evil spirits fallen angles the same ones that have deceived the world into sin and homosexuality.Yahweh took his hands off of this world for us to destroy ourself's by sin and we are doing such a great job.and yes

looking at a woman with lust is sin but if women would dress proper like scripture tells them to do their would be no need to lust.

Jack what you need to understand is satan is running this show......from our gooberment to churches.you name it. satan wants to destroy your salvation.once you get the name you will start to understand but only few are called to even understand even his name.And even after all these things have taken place they still would not repent of there god worship.And again I do not lie. I love the law 613 not just ten as the Christians believe it's not funny but they can not even keep ten much less 613.

Sacramento, CA

#91595 Aug 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I am straight and never had your desire to find out about it.

Sacramento, CA

#91597 Aug 14, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>Are you having a bad day resorting to calling names And yes his name does matter it is what shows he is not A god.the very thing he warns you not to worship god and or gods.And he is not just going to rid the world of homo's he will rid the world of sin.....Now lets try this one more time If you have a king james that has a concordance see god see Yahweh it reads.
The words lord god baal were added to his most holy name Yahweh.because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so mortal man and the roman catholick church changed his name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship. they changed the sabbath changed Yahweh's feast days for pagan holidays and all this being done by satan evil spirits fallen angles the same ones that have deceived the world into sin and homosexuality.Yahweh took his hands off of this world for us to destroy ourself's by sin and we are doing such a great job.and yes
looking at a woman with lust is sin but if women would dress proper like scripture tells them to do their would be no need to lust.
Jack what you need to understand is satan is running this show......from our gooberment to churches.you name it. satan wants to destroy your salvation.once you get the name you will start to understand but only few are called to even understand even his name.And even after all these things have taken place they still would not repent of there god worship.And again I do not lie. I love the law 613 not just ten as the Christians believe it's not funny but they can not even keep ten much less 613.
And the reason you can't reveal where you heard all of this?

YHWH is a proper noun referring to the God of Israel. It is often translated "LORD" Some will say it's "Allah". Should we act further backwards and think a True God will punish those that don't call him by his First name correctly? Do you think a true God that created all this and that really cares that His name is correctly said? I would think He (God) would have much greater things to be concerned about, don't you? Now is "sick" your real name? Would God want you using a fake name?
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#91598 Aug 14, 2013
The New Generation wrote:
Err. I actually hate it when we, the people of the United States, generalize the Islamic people. Most of them aren't bad at all.

Sociology studies show that ever since the occupation of ME countries, that of the suicide bombings which occur - are 90% motivated by foreign occupation. Honestly, I think we should just get out of there because I don't like the terms "we" and "them". I'd rather us not drone bomb cities and kill little kids.

That's just me. Maybe I'm just insane for not wanting to kill kids.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91599 Aug 14, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Err. I actually hate it when we, the people of the United States, generalize the Islamic people. Most of them aren't bad at all.
Sociology studies show that ever since the occupation of ME countries, that of the suicide bombings which occur - are 90% motivated by foreign occupation. Honestly, I think we should just get out of there because I don't like the terms "we" and "them". I'd rather us not drone bomb cities and kill little kids.
You clearly are ignorant of the fundamental goal of Islam. Moreover, you ignore the horrific violence going on in Islamic countries across the ME purely between Muslims. That is just a small part of the problems you ignore.

Sacramento, CA

#91600 Aug 14, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
ask anyone living in the UK how peaceful and loving Islam is.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#91601 Aug 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ask anyone living in the UK how peaceful and loving Islam is.
Ask the civilians living in the Middle East how peaceful and loving Christianity is. The blame game doesn't work anymore. We point fingers at the other guy, and they point fingers us. And guess who pays the biggest price for our ignorance? Innocent civilians who have nothing to do with it.

Hate begets hate. Violence begets violence.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#91602 Aug 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are ignorant of the fundamental goal of Islam. Moreover, you ignore the horrific violence going on in Islamic countries across the ME purely between Muslims. That is just a small part of the problems you ignore.
Hah. No. You clearly are ignorant of how many people actually live in the Middle East. Then you would understand the small proportion that is extremist to the point of bombing others.

The big problem you ignore is the amount of casualties the US has directly caused and indirectly incited with our invasion and violence. You think you won't be attacked after you bomb somebody? You're living in a dream land.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#91603 Aug 14, 2013
The AWFUL REALITY of hell will be even more amplified for homosexuals by the fact that they won't be able to practice the abomination that helped bring them to HELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Joe Fortuna 971,852
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 6 min Haley 1,981
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Regina 650,522
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Rider on the Storm 182,964
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Hukt on Fonix 56,118
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 22 min ImFree2Choose 2,341
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Boxer MMA 201
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web