57,374 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

manlover

London, UK

#91446 Aug 10, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>Why you try and make me something I am not And if I was to say It Here I would Indeed say it in public.I have never seen to many tough Fruit Loops All Have Been kinda feminine. Except for two girls one time they were pretty mean....Most of the time i can spot the bull......now you should be nice.....quit trying to make me something I am Not....Most Is just my opinion just as you have yours. And like I said the reason one is gay is because Satan Or demons Or fallen angles have entered your mind.This is where sin comes from......did you ever understand the name change??????how man changed the creators name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship god and or gods...
Experience and "outings" have shown that the majority of people who rant on about the evils of homosexuality are actually deeply closeted but lack the courage to admit what they really are - are you one of those?- no, of course you're not - lol.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91447 Aug 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to this earth, homosexuality will cease to exist, forever and ever.
Because he's powerless to do anything about it now? Look at the company that Jesus kept. He most certainly knew at least one homosexual male. What, exactly, did Jesus say about homosexuality that has you so convinced that he's mad about it.

Or is it just possible that you're promoting your agenda onto Jesus?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91448 Aug 10, 2013
projecting, not promoting.....oy vey.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91449 Aug 10, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>something I am Not....Most Is just my opinion just as you have yours. And like I said the reason one is gay is because Satan Or demons Or fallen angles have entered your mind.
I think the reason that you are intolerant is because Satan Or demons Or fallen angles have entered your mind.

You've opened your heart to hate, and satan waltzed right on in. You'd better find an exorcist and soon before you're consumed with hate and burn in the eternal fires.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91450 Aug 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So adult incest is okay?
The relationship between a boss and a employee is the same as marriage?
And now you recycle that tired old argument.

You've got nothing left, Hunty.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#91451 Aug 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted evidence of what Christians are doing right now.
Please post your evidence that 9 out of 10 atrocities are perpetrated by Christians.
Why is Roman Catholicism synonymous with child abuse. Why is the cult of Christianity the only cult that blatantly engages in the abuse of small boys?

In the USA alone there were 3000 prosecutions against frocked men; (priests).

In just one year; (2003), the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston settled a large case for $85 million with 552 victims.

Even your frigging pope of all people tried to protect the cult of Christendom from prosecution for sexual abuse of children. Do you want me to speak about the 5000 cases in Ireland? Take any country you like and I'll give you the figures. Do you know the inner workings of the average or most cults? They are known for abusing children.

The church is also known for working hand in hand with colonials. and never forget how the church supported Nazism. Your bigotry is just an extension of what Christians have always done. You are so blind you can't even see your own bigotry against non-Christians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abu...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_...

Like I told you before you will lose this debate I know about Christianity than you ever will.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91452 Aug 10, 2013

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91453 Aug 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you recycle that tired old argument.
You've got nothing left, Hunty.
Not at all.

He is asserting that all relationships are equal.

Location hidden

#91454 Aug 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post your evidence that 9 out of 10 atrocities are perpetrated by Christians.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Roman Catholicism synonymous with child abuse. Why is the cult of Christianity the only cult that blatantly engages in the abuse of small boys?
In just one year; (2003), the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston settled a large case for $85 million with 552 victims.
Even your frigging pope of all people tried to protect the cult of Christendom from prosecution for sexual abuse of children. Do you want me to speak about the 5000 cases in Ireland? Take any country you like and I'll give you the figures. Do you know the inner workings of the average or most cults? They are known for abusing children.
The church is also known for working hand in hand with colonials. and never forget how the church supported Nazism. Your bigotry is just an extension of what Christians have always done. You are so blind you can't even see your own bigotry against non-Christians.
Like I told you before you will lose this debate I know about Christianity than you ever will.
I ask you to verify your claim that 9 out f 10 atrocities are Christian, and instead, you make other audacious claims?

~A tiny minority of gay pedophile priests invalidate the vast and extensive good things the Catholic Church is doing around the world??? Do you understand how ignorantly bigoted that claim is?

Moreover, you want to condemn Christians by condemning gay pedophiles to excuse homosexuality?

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
2013/08/ramadan-2013-death-tol l.html

Location hidden

#91455 Aug 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I ask you to verify your claim that 9 out f 10 atrocities are Christian, and instead, you make other audacious claims?
~A tiny minority of gay pedophile priests invalidate the vast and extensive good things the Catholic Church is doing around the world??? Do you understand how ignorantly bigoted that claim is?
Moreover, you want to condemn Christians by condemning gay pedophiles to excuse homosexuality?
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
2013/08/ramadan-2013-death-tol l.html
A few catholic priests!!!!? Are you insane? 3000 separate prosecutions in the USA alone is a tiny mount?

And why are you posing links about Al Qaeda? Only a moron wouldn't know Al Qaeda was created by the USA! Like I said Christian countries commit the most abuse not Islamic states.

Here it is from the horses mouth in case you try and deny this.

This terrorist cell was the same armed/funded and founded unit that the USA used to topple Saddam Hussein and is not trying to use in Syria.

You are a blinded, brainwashed, racist xenophobic Christian. You are all the same. Your cult has blinded you to the truth.

The church does nothing but help maintain inequality.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91456 Aug 10, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your figures are way too high, given that there are over 40,000 priests in the US and 400,000 in the world. Less than 1/2 of 1% have ever been charged with a crime, which is comparable to or less than clergy in other churches, much less than among teachers and coaches, and not even in the same league as abuse within families.

Look up how many School Teachers have done the same and then ask why that is not a bigger news story!

Sacramento, CA

#91457 Aug 10, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
A few catholic priests!!!!? Are you insane? 3000 separate prosecutions in the USA alone is a tiny mount?
And why are you posing links about Al Qaeda? Only a moron wouldn't know Al Qaeda was created by the USA! Like I said Christian countries commit the most abuse not Islamic states.
Here it is from the horses mouth in case you try and deny this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dqn0bm4E9ywXX
This terrorist cell was the same armed/funded and founded unit that the USA used to topple Saddam Hussein and is not trying to use in Syria.
You are a blinded, brainwashed, racist xenophobic Christian. You are all the same. Your cult has blinded you to the truth.
The church does nothing but help maintain inequality.
Please post your evidence that 9 out of 10 atrocities are perpetrated by Christians. we are all waiting.....waiting.....waitin g.

Location hidden

#91458 Aug 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>some Jews did, but not as a large group, your point is meaningless.
Shut up and stop trying to revise history. Semite Jews all fought alongside Muslims, they were against invading European christians. Provide proof for what you say you pathetic little history revisionist liar. As a group Jews,(and these were real Jews) not racist European converts claiming to be real Semite Jews and who have changed Judaism into some sort of master race hypothesis.

Sacramento, CA

#91459 Aug 10, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a Christian is an individual decision, nothing to do with a church. No Christian follows a church.

Location hidden

#91460 Aug 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Being a Christian is an individual decision, nothing to do with a church. No Christian follows a church.
I don't even expect you to understand that this comment completely proves exactly what I have been saying. Christians whether autonomously or as a united force have committed more atrocities than anyone on the planet today. And the foundation of the church is a cult so I'm not surprised.

Location hidden

#91461 Aug 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I know your figures are way too high, given that there are over 40,000 priests in the US and 400,000 in the world. Less than 1/2 of 1% have ever been charged with a crime, which is comparable to or less than clergy in other churches, much less than among teachers and coaches, and not even in the same league as abuse within families.
Look up how many School Teachers have done the same and then ask why that is not a bigger news story!
You took the words out of my mouth...

The question I always have, is why does a legitimate cause need hate, deceit and distortion for support? I don't expect an answer for that question either.

Oh, and the site I posted has nothing to do with Al Qaeda, it is the Muslim religious 'holiday' of Ramadan.

Location hidden

#91462 Aug 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I know your figures are way too high, given that there are over 40,000 priests in the US and 400,000 in the world. Less than 1/2 of 1% have ever been charged with a crime, which is comparable to or less than clergy in other churches, much less than among teachers and coaches, and not even in the same league as abuse within families.
So you have nothing to say about the former pope trying to shield paedophile priests from prosecution for crimes against small children?

You really don't think that no legit and credible institution would do that? Or do you think it is just about the actual? Why do you think people are so outraged?

You are being silly, you are in fact in denial.

Location hidden

#91463 Aug 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the words out of my mouth...
The question I always have, is why does a legitimate cause need hate, deceit and distortion for support? I don't expect an answer for that question either.
Oh, and the site I posted has nothing to do with Al Qaeda, it is the Muslim religious 'holiday' of Ramadan.
You know you've been beaten, quit while you are behind.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#91465 Aug 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So adult incest is okay?
The relationship between a boss and a employee is the same as marriage?
If it is consensual. Yes.

Let me also say that I personally would not engage in incest with any family member. However, it is not my right to force any sexual guidelines on another person. I can simply try to educate them on risks of inbreeding; and those risks aren't as massive as one might think.

Shocked by this answer? Don't be. I don't condone generational inbreeding. However, the child of incest is actually most likely to have a 96% chance to come out a healthy child. Only 2% less of that of an unrelated couple.

And a boss and a employee? If it is consensual, it's cool. But, err, if they're not married it can't be classified as marriage. That's a weird logical leap you just took there. If a boss and employee get married, well then, yes, by definition that would be the same as marriage because they are married.

All in all, we should be staying out of peoples' bedrooms. The only thing we should be going after in terms of sexual intercourse is rape.

Location hidden

#91466 Aug 10, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is consensual. Yes.
Let me also say that I personally would not engage in incest with any family member. However, it is not my right to force any sexual guidelines on another person. I can simply try to educate them on risks of inbreeding; and those risks aren't as massive as one might think.
Shocked by this answer? Don't be. I don't condone generational inbreeding. However, the child of incest is actually most likely to have a 96% chance to come out a healthy child. Only 2% less of that of an unrelated couple.
And a boss and a employee? If it is consensual, it's cool. But, err, if they're not married it can't be classified as marriage. That's a weird logical leap you just took there. If a boss and employee get married, well then, yes, by definition that would be the same as marriage because they are married.
All in all, we should be staying out of peoples' bedrooms. The only thing we should be going after in terms of sexual intercourse is rape.
I'm never shocked where perversion stops (it doesn't).

However, you just judged a relationship as distinct and not equal.

You clearly don't believe your own claim. You just want to apply an arbitrary exception to marriage.

Clearly not legit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Ricky F 53,225
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Dally Mama 753,527
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 23 min tamyaR 105
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min NEWS-FLASH 174,531
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Robert F 550,796
Are Alopecia treatments just one big scam? 30 min Alopecia 1
Hair Loss Black Book 31 min Alopecia 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dorian_Gay 262,069
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 602,762

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE