Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91426 Aug 9, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Also protects my right not to believe in a religion. So. Yeah. Cool?
Everyone qualifies for marriage. Marriage is between man and a woman, according to law I suppose. But, we are supposed to have separation of church and state so hmm.... I guess that means marriage can be between anyone really. Just because SS couples can marry doesn't mean it infringes on your right to marry a man if you are a woman, or marry a woman if you are a man. Your argument is irrelevant.
Marriage is a man-made idea. Homosexuality is biological. Prevention of homosexuality is impossible because homosexuality happens before birth. So yeah, obviously you find a homosexual with a mom and dad; except now you can find a homosexual child who is loved and raised by homosexual parents. Or you can find a heterosexual child that is loved and raised by homosexual parents. Who birthed you, really doesn't matter in the morality of things. I'd rather have a kid being raised by a loving SS couple than an abusive heterosexual couple that thinks of that child as a "mistake".
No one said same sex couples are the same as heterosexual couples. You seem really obsessed with that point. The idea of marriage is a union of two loving people, so in that sense the idea of a couple is kinda the same. But whatever, you like to play BS semantics games so whatever floats your boat. Simply, you don't have the right to actively deny another person their rights. Like, at all.
You are clearly unable to distinguish significant distinctions. To have equal rights, you must first qualify as equal. Ss couples are clearly distinct from marriage. Even a child can tell the difference.

Marriage has always defined a unique relationship within every culture in human history. That distinction is critical since it embodies the only relationship that births a societies future members in the healthiest, most advantageous setting.

Ss couples have every right to establish their own relational identity AND develop appropriate rights and privileges, JUST LIKE MARRIED COUPLES HAVE DONE.

Homosexuality is very likely a epi-genetic marker mistake.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91427 Aug 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>POST #91266. Proof that you are a liar and a hater.
that was not my post.and i do not lie.......i do not hate i may dis like something.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91428 Aug 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are very confused, are you on drugs? I have never said that I'm gay, quit making up stuff, it makes you look even dumber, if that is possible. Satan has entered you, you sound just like him with all your lies. LIFE leads to death. Being stupid wont' save you.
nope dont do drugs but for high blood pressure.and yes satan try's and enter everyone's mind but you have to fight it maybe with scripture that seems to help me.you might try it.besides satan is a woman...
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91429 Aug 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you recall calling gay people, "queers"?
yes I do....does that offend you....if so i can say fairy...fruit loop.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91430 Aug 9, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>yes I do....does that offend you....if so i can say fairy...fruit loop.
It offends my gay friends, since i'm not gay, it doesn't directly offend me. BUT just using that word shows your hatred and exposes you as a LIAR!
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#91431 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly unable to distinguish significant distinctions. To have equal rights, you must first qualify as equal. Ss couples are clearly distinct from marriage. Even a child can tell the difference.
Marriage has always defined a unique relationship within every culture in human history. That distinction is critical since it embodies the only relationship that births a societies future members in the healthiest, most advantageous setting.
Ss couples have every right to establish their own relational identity AND develop appropriate rights and privileges, JUST LIKE MARRIED COUPLES HAVE DONE.
Homosexuality is very likely a epi-genetic marker mistake.
By birth, we are all equal. So, that means one man is equal to any other man. One woman is equal to any other woman. One woman is equal to any other man and vice versa.

How about we extend this lesson? Let's go on a mathematical journey. It's really simple, so you should be able to follow. Because everyone is equal together that would mean... one woman together with one man is equal to another couple including one woman and one man. Now, if we have one man and one man, or one woman and one woman together; equality still rings true. Because we are all born equal, that one man and one man couple is equal to a couple of one woman and one man because one man is equal to any one man or woman. So... basically, mathematically determined by our born rights of equality; marriage of any kind is equal to each other. That's just simple math and logic.

There are no studies of epigenetic marker's that call them "mistakes". Don't distort actual information.

The thing is, SS couples already have rights and privileges. They had them when they were born, just like everyone else.

Sacramento, CA

#91432 Aug 9, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>yes I do....does that offend you....if so i can say fairy...fruit loop.
You sound real brave behind that keyboard...would you call a gay professional athlete a gay slur to his or her face?

Location hidden

#91433 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
By birth, we are all equal. So, that means one man is equal to any other man. One woman is equal to any other woman. One woman is equal to any other man and vice versa.
How about we extend this lesson? Let's go on a mathematical journey. It's really simple, so you should be able to follow. Because everyone is equal together that would mean... one woman together with one man is equal to another couple including one woman and one man. Now, if we have one man and one man, or one woman and one woman together; equality still rings true. Because we are all born equal, that one man and one man couple is equal to a couple of one woman and one man because one man is equal to any one man or woman. So... basically, mathematically determined by our born rights of equality; marriage of any kind is equal to each other. That's just simple math and logic.
There are no studies of epigenetic marker's that call them "mistakes". Don't distort actual information.
The thing is, SS couples already have rights and privileges. They had them when they were born, just like everyone else.
In other words, all two person relationships are equal?

Isn't that discriminatory to three person relationships?

Location hidden

#91434 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.the-scientist.com/
?articles.view/articleNo/33773 /title/Can-Epigenetics-Explain -Homosexuality-/

Such epi-marks are typically accrued early in development, as cells are programmed to become specific adult cell types. But, the researchers speculate, perhaps they could be inherited from a parent. Most epigenetic modifications are erased during development of germ cells and soon after fertilization so that cell lineages can be programmed with new epigenetic modifications. But if epi-marks that direct sexual development are not erased correctly, a mother could pass down epi-marks that direct female development to her son, resulting in an attraction to men, and vice versa for a father and his daughters, the researchers theorize.

They also expect that specific epi-marks will regulate sensitivity differently in the brain versus gonads, resulting in same-sex attraction even when normal genital development occurs, said Gavrilets.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91435 Aug 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound real brave behind that keyboard...would you call a gay professional athlete a gay slur to his or her face?
Why you try and make me something I am not And if I was to say It Here I would Indeed say it in public.I have never seen to many tough Fruit Loops All Have Been kinda feminine. Except for two girls one time they were pretty mean....Most of the time i can spot the bull......now you should be nice.....quit trying to make me something I am Not....Most Is just my opinion just as you have yours. And like I said the reason one is gay is because Satan Or demons Or fallen angles have entered your mind.This is where sin comes from......did you ever understand the name change??????how man changed the creators name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship god and or gods...
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91436 Aug 9, 2013
All this could have something to do with d.n.a. passed down for the creator says you will pay for the sins of your fore fathers don't make since to me but it is a thought.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#91437 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, all two person relationships are equal?
Isn't that discriminatory to three person relationships?
No. Three person relationships are equal as well.

You will not find discrimination from me.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#91438 Aug 9, 2013
sick wrote:
Titania to you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#91439 Aug 9, 2013
When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to this earth, homosexuality will cease to exist, forever and ever.

Sacramento, CA

#91440 Aug 9, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>Why you try and make me something I am not And if I was to say It Here I would Indeed say it in public.I have never seen to many tough Fruit Loops All Have Been kinda feminine. Except for two girls one time they were pretty mean....Most of the time i can spot the bull......now you should be nice.....quit trying to make me something I am Not....Most Is just my opinion just as you have yours. And like I said the reason one is gay is because Satan Or demons Or fallen angles have entered your mind.This is where sin comes from......did you ever understand the name change??????how man changed the creators name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship god and or gods...
HOW do you know who is gay or not? Several NFL Players are gay, several Hockey players, NBA, Soccer....Name change? Does God get real upset if you don't say is name right? Come on retard, get real.

Sacramento, CA

#91441 Aug 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to this earth, homosexuality will cease to exist, forever and ever.
Who told you that?

Sacramento, CA

#91442 Aug 9, 2013
sick wrote:
All this could have something to do with d.n.a. passed down for the creator says you will pay for the sins of your fore fathers don't make since to me but it is a thought.
Yes you are sick and nuts.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#91443 Aug 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
So you pray, but you've yet to convince me that God even knows you, let alone agrees with you.

Location hidden

#91444 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Three person relationships are equal as well.
You will not find discrimination from me.
So adult incest is okay?

The relationship between a boss and a employee is the same as marriage?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#91445 Aug 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
4 REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min andet1987 5,090
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min AussieBobby 264,976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 558,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 773,397
Moses never existed 14 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 717
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,678
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min andet1987 5,701
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web