Sacramento, CA

#91541 Aug 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
Gay = Got AIDS Yet !
Limp wrist and lisping ?
Total gay shame.
Complete gay shame.
Time for a little gay shame parade
keep fighting it bobby boy, i'm sure you are not that gay...really dude, it might be time to give in to it, you sure sound gay.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#91542 Aug 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>keep fighting it bobby boy, i'm sure you are not that gay...really dude, it might be time to give in to it, you sure sound gay.
Bob is not gay!
He is righteously against homosexuality!

Do you also reckognise that spanking your kids when they were young did not and does not teach them right and wrong?

It only teaches guilt!
sick

Yukon, OK

#91543 Aug 13, 2013
http://telarad.tripod.com/

you all have been brainwashed.
sick

Yukon, OK

#91544 Aug 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>We are open to a debate, why can't you tell us who told you that? Or did you just make that up? Please feel free to back up your mouth, just once.
Do you not know how to read scripture.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#91546 Aug 13, 2013
WHAT?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91547 Aug 13, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not know how to read scripture.
Asking a question is not exactly backing up your statement. What scripture do you think says that? Did I catch you in a lie? Sure seems like it, why do you lie so much? A sin is a sin, there are no degrees of sin, you are guilty!

Sacramento, CA

#91548 Aug 13, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is not gay!
He is righteously against homosexuality!
How do you know what bobby is? A lot of people like him that are in the closet come on sites like this to hate what they might be. Spanking with love is not the same as what you think it is. As a parent, I have the right to pick up my toddler, teach him or her what is right and wrong without hurting. I am their ticket to keep safe. If I am really angry, then I would not punish my child. If you don't teach your child what is right from wrong then you are not loving your child.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#91549 Aug 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Asking a question is not exactly backing up your statement. What scripture do you think says that? Did I catch you in a lie? Sure seems like it, why do you lie so much? A sin is a sin, there are no degrees of sin, you are guilty!
In order to prove that homosexuality is a sin, first you have to prove these in order:

1. That there's a god, using evidence which is testable and objectively verifiable.
2. That this god is interested in what humans do.
3. That the ideology you attribute to this god is the correct one.
4. That this deity created a concept called "sin".
5. That the creator of the concept of sin specifically communicated that homosexuality is a sin.

Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#91550 Aug 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
Gay = Got AIDS Yet !
Limp wrist and lisping ?
Total gay shame.
Complete gay shame.
Time for a little gay shame parade
LOL! Are you really going to spend the rest of your life in your mother's basement not being gay? Jeez, get a life already.
sick

Yukon, OK

#91551 Aug 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Asking a question is not exactly backing up your statement. What scripture do you think says that? Did I catch you in a lie? Sure seems like it, why do you lie so much? A sin is a sin, there are no degrees of sin, you are guilty!
no sorry sin is just not sin you will be judged for your sin he says if you break one law you break them all but their are different punishments for different sins And I do not lie I only speak the truth but the truth hurts the hell out of people.just like it hurts you....the truth hurts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91552 Aug 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to prove that homosexuality is a sin, first you have to prove these in order:
1. That there's a god, using evidence which is testable and objectively verifiable.
5. That the creator of the concept of sin specifically communicated that homosexuality is a sin.
Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.
The most basic universal form of morality is 'do no harm'.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

A sin against nature and the victim.

Sacramento, CA

#91553 Aug 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith, is what God desires. Being a Christian, it's not my job to point fingers, my job is to love others. I have friends that are gay and also are Christians. And some are not Christians.

Sacramento, CA

#91554 Aug 13, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>no sorry sin is just not sin you will be judged for your sin he says if you break one law you break them all but their are different punishments for different sins And I do not lie I only speak the truth but the truth hurts the hell out of people.just like it hurts you....the truth hurts.
Exactly, we are all sinners, we all have fallen short of the glory of God. So stop judging and love people. God is Love. Now, are you admitting you lied about that statement that God will rid the world of homosexuals? Since I see you can't post that verse.

Sacramento, CA

#91555 Aug 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The most basic universal form of morality is 'do no harm'.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
A sin against nature and the victim.
With that said, then do you approve of Lesbians?

Location hidden

#91556 Aug 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>With that said, then do you approve of Lesbians?
Still against nature, and a failure to rise to the plan and purpose of nature's god.

Sacramento, CA

#91557 Aug 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still against nature, and a failure to rise to the plan and purpose of nature's god.
What about people born into the wrong sex?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#91558 Aug 13, 2013
America the brave still fears what we don't know.
And God loves all his children, is somehow forgotten.
But we paraphrase a book written thirty-five-hundred years ago.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#91559 Aug 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What "proofs" have you for your "alternate theory"?

Why only We have to to provide all those verifiable proofs?

Why not you people?

Location hidden

#91561 Aug 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What about people born into the wrong sex?
You misunderstand me.

GLBT orientations are not a choice. The morality is.

Transgendered is one of the toughest. My understanding is that the bulk of the medical field has backed off from surgical changes. Just not successful in addressing the confusion.

I think that for the transgendered the major factor is the orientation of their mind. For the observer, it is the physical gender. Very difficult.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91562 Aug 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand me.
GLBT orientations are not a choice. The morality is.
You're so full of crap. God didn't create us as we are so we
could fight a moral battle and remain celibate. Did God created you stupid, just you could face an uphill battle?

The entire love the sinner, hate the sin mantra is a cop out for people who don't have the brains or balls to think logically.

TROLL on, Hunty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 25 min Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 25 min Darkbolt500 22
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min River Tam 49,436
Maturbating now 59 min Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 646,943
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr patsy the shared ... 23
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,805
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,110
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web