Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91386 Aug 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Biblical passages that actually detail anal sex.
Hebrews 13:4 might differ with you on that. And medically it is the highest risk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91387 Aug 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying the moral code has not changed.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Specifically which Bible passages discuss anal sex?

Further, if the moral code hasn't changed, then we should be offering up hermaphroditic sacrifices and stoning people to death as commanded in the Bible.

See, you're STILL trying to have your cake and eat it too.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#91388 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
You are wrong about Westboro, for them it's all about money, most of those protesters are Lawyers waiting to make more money from lawsuits.
The strange but true story of Fred Phelps, Esq. The WBC actually dates back to the 1950's, Phelps beliefs a mixture of Bob Jones and early Billy Graham, Calvinism on steroids. Fast forward to 1964, even 10 years after Brown, Jim Crow was still firmly entrenched everywhere in town, but the schools and up pops this recently graduated idealistic, but seriously conservative Christian lawyer who founds Phelps Chartered Law Firm. His specialty was civil rights cases and vindictive lawsuits against folk who pissed him off. Very successful at both, his kids grew up, went to college and joined the firm after law school. Then comes 1977 and his suit against a court reporter for not getting a transcript in another case to him in a timely fashion. His temper was already legendary, but what he and in concert with his offspring, did in the case of Caroline Brady was the full on freak show we see today. Initially the call was for not only for Fred to lose his license, but his kids were to as well, but in order to avoid going to hell and back with them, they agreed to just lift Fred's. He didn't take it well. A couple years later he gets worried about men playing in the bushes in the park down the street and lo and behold, his life has another new purpose.

Sacramento, CA

#91389 Aug 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The strange but true story of Fred Phelps, Esq. The WBC actually dates back to the 1950's, Phelps beliefs a mixture of Bob Jones and early Billy Graham, Calvinism on steroids. Fast forward to 1964, even 10 years after Brown, Jim Crow was still firmly entrenched everywhere in town, but the schools and up pops this recently graduated idealistic, but seriously conservative Christian lawyer who founds Phelps Chartered Law Firm. His specialty was civil rights cases and vindictive lawsuits against folk who pissed him off. Very successful at both, his kids grew up, went to college and joined the firm after law school. Then comes 1977 and his suit against a court reporter for not getting a transcript in another case to him in a timely fashion. His temper was already legendary, but what he and in concert with his offspring, did in the case of Caroline Brady was the full on freak show we see today. Initially the call was for not only for Fred to lose his license, but his kids were to as well, but in order to avoid going to hell and back with them, they agreed to just lift Fred's. He didn't take it well. A couple years later he gets worried about men playing in the bushes in the park down the street and lo and behold, his life has another new purpose.
Fast forward to 2013, I have seen some of the protests today, they make sure everything is well documented, they make millions from people and cities that ban them, they are not breaking any laws, most of those people are Lawyers making a weekend kill.

Sacramento, CA

#91390 Aug 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying the moral code has not changed.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
True.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#91391 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Fast forward to 2013, I have seen some of the protests today, they make sure everything is well documented, they make millions from people and cities that ban them, they are not breaking any laws, most of those people are Lawyers making a weekend kill.
They all followed Dad to crazy religiousville, but they kept their law licenses and know how to use them without going to bat sh*t in the court room.

Sacramento, CA

#91392 Aug 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They all followed Dad to crazy religiousville, but they kept their law licenses and know how to use them without going to bat sh*t in the court room.
True, the point is that they only use the name of religion for money, otherwise I doubt they could care less about the rude messages they portray, which is just bait.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91393 Aug 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the least bit uncomfortable. I live my life honestly.
The rest of your post is typical KiMerde blather, opinion, and pseudo double-speak.
You excuse anal abuse.

I called you on your gay twirl troll hate.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91394 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your rants with all the misspelled words and incomplete sentences give me a headache. If you hate people because they are gay, then you are hating God's creation, therefore you are hating God. Where do you think that gets you after you die?
what part of i do not hate do you not understand I hate no one or nothing.and you are still worshiping that man made god.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91395 Aug 8, 2013
even after all these things have taken place they still would not repent of their sins ......

remember Satan is ruling this world.and the minds of the sheeple

Sacramento, CA

#91396 Aug 8, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>what part of i do not hate do you not understand I hate no one or nothing.and you are still worshiping that man made god.
The part where you make up lies about the gay people.

Sacramento, CA

#91397 Aug 8, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>what part of i do not hate do you not understand I hate no one or nothing.and you are still worshiping that man made god.
like your lie saying :Gay Anal Cancer. How is that different from Straight Anal cancer? The fact is cancer does not decide based on sexual preferences. The fact is straight people practice anal sex.

WHY do you lie so much?

Sacramento, CA

#91398 Aug 8, 2013
sick wrote:
even after all these things have taken place they still would not repent of their sins ......
remember Satan is ruling this world.and the minds of the sheeple
I agree, you are both liars.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#91399 Aug 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asserting that any old testament passages pertaining to homosexuality are null and void?
These people should print an "edited version" of Bible with "Anti gays verses removed".

There are already 999 versions of Bible existing in the world, this would become 1000 th!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91400 Aug 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These people should print an "edited version" of Bible with "Anti gays verses removed".
There are already 999 versions of Bible existing in the world, this would become 1000 th!!
You are confusing translations with versions.

Both the Old and New Testaments are derived from ancient texts.

On the other hand, the Quran was compiled from memory and scraps of paper and leaves, even though it is much later.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91401 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The part where you make up lies about the gay people.
I have not Lied.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91402 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> like your lie saying :Gay Anal Cancer. How is that different from Straight Anal cancer? The fact is cancer does not decide based on sexual preferences. The fact is straight people practice anal sex.
WHY do you lie so much?
I don't ever remember saying that care to show me the post and their would be no difference.it is all a abomination.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91403 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, you are both liars.
you can be queer till the end of time.all im trying to do is get you to understand that satan has entered your mind and cause you to think this way.sin leads to death not just for you but everyone but when he says you shall surely die he don't mean tomorrow or a year he just will take days or years from your life.

Sacramento, CA

#91404 Aug 8, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>I don't ever remember saying that care to show me the post and their would be no difference.it is all a abomination.
POST #91266. Proof that you are a liar and a hater.

Sacramento, CA

#91405 Aug 8, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>you can be queer till the end of time.all im trying to do is get you to understand that satan has entered your mind and cause you to think this way.sin leads to death not just for you but everyone but when he says you shall surely die he don't mean tomorrow or a year he just will take days or years from your life.
You are very confused, are you on drugs? I have never said that I'm gay, quit making up stuff, it makes you look even dumber, if that is possible. Satan has entered you, you sound just like him with all your lies. LIFE leads to death. Being stupid wont' save you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 602,182
100%ProfitBot 10 min OscarM 1
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 28 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 30 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 34 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 36 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 37 min bubba burpalot 141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 548,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680