Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91243 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage...
Something to think about.
I think you meant "something about which to over-think."
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#91244 Aug 3, 2013

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#91245 Aug 3, 2013
That video is nothing but some crazy b*ch's crazy delusion. Nobody can prove that hell is real.

If it is, I'll bring a few shrimps to throw on the barbie.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91246 Aug 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, when I throw up and spew chunks all over the place I refer to that as a Kimare.
But, here's a list of euphemisms for vomiting:
http://jakersdelight.blogspot.com/2009/08/vom...
A gay troll diversion to avoid addressing things you can't.

Reality makes people in denial throw up...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#91247 Aug 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
That video is nothing but some crazy b*ch's crazy delusion. Nobody can prove that hell is real.
If it is, I'll bring a few shrimps to throw on the barbie.
Maybe the lady DID just have some wacky vision while in a near-comatose state of mind, or something. I just wanted to use the YouTube video to convince people that hell is a REAL place. The Word of God, the Holy Bible, says hell is REAL. In one of his sermons on Youtube, John McArthur says 'Homosexuals are even MORE wicked once they get to hell, and that they continue to blaspheme and curse God...from hell. Well you know what?? If Christ-rejecting people cursed the Lord Jesus Christ while they were alive on earth, while the Holy Spirit of Almighty God was going 'to and fro, back and forth' throughout the world, seeking the hearts and minds and SOULS of lost men.....then, of course, they're going to curse and swear at, and blaspheme the Lord from the dark, hopeless REALITIES...of hell! I've WARNED you before, and I'll WARN you again, America, and the rest of the world!!: TODAY is the Day of your salvation!!, for the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you tomorrow!!!!:

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91248 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I've WARNED you before, and I'll WARN you again, America, and the rest of the world!!:
Duly noted. Your work here is finished.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#91249 Aug 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Duly noted. Your work here is finished.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#91250 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I have a non-click policy regarding links posted by grey-boxers, but thanks for feeling compelled to share your wackiness.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#91251 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the lady DID just have some wacky vision while in a near-comatose state of mind, or something. I just wanted to use the YouTube video to convince people that hell is a REAL place. The Word of God, the Holy Bible, says hell is REAL. In one of his sermons on Youtube, John McArthur says 'Homosexuals are even MORE wicked once they get to hell, and that they continue to blaspheme and curse God...from hell. Well you know what?? If Christ-rejecting people cursed the Lord Jesus Christ while they were alive on earth, while the Holy Spirit of Almighty God was going 'to and fro, back and forth' throughout the world, seeking the hearts and minds and SOULS of lost men.....then, of course, they're going to curse and swear at, and blaspheme the Lord from the dark, hopeless REALITIES...of hell! I've WARNED you before, and I'll WARN you again, America, and the rest of the world!!: TODAY is the Day of your salvation!!, for the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you tomorrow!!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX
The mad moll should take her medication.

You haven't proved that Hell is real @ all. Even if it was, would that be Christian Hell or Muslim Hell? Hey, Osama.
manlover

London, UK

#91252 Aug 4, 2013
The world "Hell" derives from old Nordic religion, and referred to a sub subterranean world of horrors. Like with many of these old religious beliefs, Christianity adopted the word and meaning in order to make conversion more acceptable to a barbarous people. The more you study ancient history and cultures the more you realize that "Modern" religions are just an amalgam of ancient ones.
manlover

London, UK

#91253 Aug 4, 2013
meant to say - The Word Hell, not world - lol.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#91254 Aug 4, 2013
manlover wrote:
The world "Hell" derives from old Nordic religion, and referred to a sub subterranean world of horrors. Like with many of these old religious beliefs, Christianity adopted the word and meaning in order to make conversion more acceptable to a barbarous people. The more you study ancient history and cultures the more you realize that "Modern" religions are just an amalgam of ancient ones.
Is that a fact? I think you have your dates and religion mixed up.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#91255 Aug 4, 2013
manlover wrote:
I didn't know that. I did know that Hades was originally the Greek god of the Underworld, origin of that expression.
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91256 Aug 5, 2013
Satan is in your mind and controls your sick perversions.shame you are not in Iran they know how to treat your sickness.

Sacramento, CA

#91257 Aug 5, 2013
sick wrote:
Satan is in your mind and controls your sick perversions.shame you are not in Iran they know how to treat your sickness.
who="sick"

I agree that Satan is real, but with that said, I don't agree with your islamic religion. I am guessing your religion, and since I know the Christian faith does not advocate harm or judging the Homosexual, you must be a religion that does. And the only religion that comes to mind when you mentioned Iran is Islam. It sounds like you need a new prayer rug. one that doesn't make you the Judge and jury. Stop playing god and love others, that's loving God. Sad you don't!

Riccardo
sick

Piedmont, OK

#91258 Aug 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>who="sick"
I agree that Satan is real, but with that said, I don't agree with your islamic religion. I am guessing your religion, and since I know the Christian faith does not advocate harm or judging the Homosexual, you must be a religion that does. And the only religion that comes to mind when you mentioned Iran is Islam. It sounds like you need a new prayer rug. one that doesn't make you the Judge and jury. Stop playing god and love others, that's loving God. Sad you don't!
Riccardo
No I am not Islamic.And you are correct one is not to judge but I can point out sin.And the first thin one wants to do is say the word god....Did you know that the creators name was changed And that mortal man made him a god.That's right in Hebrew it reads Yahweh He is not a god but this is the power of satan to deceived the whole world.Just like she has deceived the world and the minds of homosexuals to think what they are doing is right when it is not.I am against homosexuality.And my reason I do not want to see that shit on television or in public And I don't want children to see it It becomes burned into ones mind.Not to mention it spreads Disease . But again Satan has done a great job deceiving the sheeple. into believing that this and many more sin's are ok do you remember Sodom And Gomorrah well if you do can you imagine what will take place on this earth because he not coming back to pat you on the back he is coming back with a wrath and a vengeance. As for religion I don't have one Only I believe in the old testament 613 laws of love and peace.I could place odd after me telling you about Yahweh you will not repent of your god worship because you have been taught that from a child.In most king james if it has a concordance see Yahweh see god and it reads the words lord god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man made him a god this information is in every concordance around it is a fact but again satan has deceived the world and the god the world worships could be satan. And again some of this is fact some is my opinion just as you have yours.but being gay is wrong but so is killing.I look forward to your rely regarding Yahweh.But how ever only few are called and chosen even just to understand the name and his name is not a translation.

Sacramento, CA

#91259 Aug 5, 2013
sick

Glad we agree on not judging. I noticed after you made that statement that you never said you were sorry for judging the homosexual in your previous rant, why is that? Are you not sorry?

Riccardo

Sacramento, CA

#91260 Aug 5, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not Islamic.And you are correct one is not to judge but I can point out sin.
sick

I told you to stop playing God, you can only point out sin if you are sin free, are you?

Riccardo

Sacramento, CA

#91261 Aug 5, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>I am against homosexuality.And my reason I do not want to see that shit on television or in public And I don't want children to see it It becomes burned into ones mind.Not to mention it spreads Disease .
sick

Are you stupid? That's like saying I am against Asian people. What shit are you seeing that offends you? You have kids? You don't want kids to see life that has been the same since the beginning of mankind? What other realities do you not want kids to see? Tall people? People can spread disease like you spreading hate. You have a disease.

Riccardo
Chucky

Seattle, WA

#91262 Aug 5, 2013
Gay pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Inside they are dying of shame, and so they need a little shame parade to get rid of their guilt.
They die young from many diseases and have a high suicide rate. Its an evil life.

Homosexuals know they are doing wrong to their own bodies. They have become an abomination. Jesus Christ is the only way to break the chains of Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 778,911
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 21 min yon 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Seraphima 605,376
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Chess 560,620
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 37 min yon 4,925
Boxshots And Ecover Graphic Software (view mobi... 50 min Hamza 1
Moses never existed 51 min Khatru 848
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemales mother 265,573
Gay snapchat names 7 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web