|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

CaptainQuestion wrote:
I can't condemn homosexuality as a sin when I've had many a sexual fantasy about being 'taken' by another man and playing the submissive. The irony is that for the main, I'm straight! I just wouldn't rule out a bit of fun with the right type of guy.
We never had to to recruit straight guys, there have always been enough willing volunteers, who are confident enough in their own heterosexuality, for short term tours of duty, to keep those of us actually homosexually blessed to be here entertained.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Six silly Bible passages.
Your knowledge of the Bible is shallow.
Dismissed.
NEXT
It's the Almighty Bob. You were expecting depth?
MUQ

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around the world and seen numerous cultures.
I love history and am well read.
I have devoted my life to marriage and family.
I have studied religions and am a man of faith.
I have studied mating behavior, sexuality and marriage.
I know marriage.
A ss couple in no way equates to marriage.
Are you related to JK Rowland?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed.
NEXT
WasteWater
What is your expertise on the Bible?

Riccardo

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
All sex has risks associated with it. Why are you obsessed with anal sex? Don't you realize that less than half homosexuals actually engage in anal sex? Your obsession points to severe mental illness.
WasteWater
I agree all sex has risks associated with it. Are you arguing that if we do mention anal sex that it means it's an obsession? The Sex act of anal sex is practiced by both our homosexual friends and straight friends, not so much by our Lesbian friends. How is it that you are calling out a poster for being obsessed but yet you seem to know a lot about it, including how many homosexuals actually engage in anal sex? You must spend a lot of time asking your homosexual friends how they engage each other. Could it be that your obsession points to severe mental illness?

Riccardo

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's the Almighty Bob. You were expecting depth?
Not really. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WasteWater
What is your expertise on the Bible?
Riccardo
Greater then six Bible passages. Enough to know that compassion is the single most important concept to understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WasteWater
I agree all sex has risks associated with it. Are you arguing that if we do mention anal sex that it means it's an obsession? The Sex act of anal sex is practiced by both our homosexual friends and straight friends, not so much by our Lesbian friends. How is it that you are calling out a poster for being obsessed but yet you seem to know a lot about it, including how many homosexuals actually engage in anal sex? You must spend a lot of time asking your homosexual friends how they engage each other. Could it be that your obsession points to severe mental illness?
Riccardo
Simple statistics back my claims. What am I supposedly obsessed about my friend?

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater then six Bible passages. Enough to know that compassion is the single most important concept to understand.
WasteWater
I agree you know very little. There are many key concepts. Most would agree that the number one concept is to Love God, then Love others...
Riccardo

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple statistics back my claims. What am I supposedly obsessed about my friend?
WasteWater
I agree it's a sore subject for those that engage in it, pun intended. I have never seen those statistics you are presenting to us and normally sex stats are not very accurate. I do know from family that work in a Hospital, I won't say in what capacity, will say they have had a few patients that have had objects removed and it's not real pleasant experience. It's an exit, not entrance.

Ricarrdo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WasteWater
I agree you know very little. There are many key concepts. Most would agree that the number one concept is to Love God, then Love others...
Riccardo
You can't love God if you can't love yourself. People who quote six Bible passages to hurt others might as well throw their Bible away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WasteWater
Riccardo
It goes like this Riccardo.

1 John 4:20
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

Besides, compassion is one of the most important elements of love.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WasteWater
I agree it's a sore subject for those that engage in it, pun intended. I have never seen those statistics you are presenting to us and normally sex stats are not very accurate. I do know from family that work in a Hospital, I won't say in what capacity, will say they have had a few patients that have had objects removed and it's not real pleasant experience. It's an exit, not entrance.
Ricarrdo
It's very simple Riccard. Fifty per cent of homosexuals are females, most of whom do not engage in anal sex. Of all the gay men, many prefer oral sex and other practices to anal sex. Your family is a sampling error. Anyone who has worked in health care know about those sorts of things. The men may or my not actually be gay. Many men like anal stimulation. It is no indication of being gay.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuality is an EVIL abomination.

5 They called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said,“No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing.

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied.“This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah.

The gays were not so gay. In fact they got fried to a ashes.

Total GAY SHAME !

Condemned to hell.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

There is no such thing as gay pride, only total gay shame.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

1. The devil is gay.
2. The demons are gay.
3. The Freemasons are gay.
5. The Bilderbergs are gay.
6. The members of Bohemian grove are gay.
7 The Illuminati is gay.

They will all be CONDEMNED TO HELL.

They are all CURSED

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
1. The devil is gay.
2. The demons are gay.
3. The Freemasons are gay.
5. The Bilderbergs are gay.
6. The members of Bohemian grove are gay.
7 The Illuminati is gay.
They will all be CONDEMNED TO HELL.
They are all CURSED

1. Bob is gay.
2.Bob is gay.
3.Bob is gay.
4. Bob is gay.
5.Bob is gay.
6.Bob is gay.
Bob will be condemned to hell.

is cursed.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Bob is gay.
2.Bob is gay.
3.Bob is gay.
4. Bob is gay.
5.Bob is gay.
6.Bob is gay.
Bob will be condemned to hell.
is cursed.
Whats your problem pervert. Can't get a hardon unless you smell sh#t ?

Bobby is tellin the truth.
Bob2

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Gays stink. They suck. In reality. Nobody likes them.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed.
NEXT
So tell me, what is the American slang for vomit? Here, we say to "chuck up".

That's what Chuck makes me want to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

437 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 533,848
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Islamic Antisemitism 115,774
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min bottom1980 482
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 722,503
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 257,148
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 4,007
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Johnny 1,650
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••