<quoted text>
Can any one be more biased than you?
Yes you can. LMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91172 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no such thing as ssm, and anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
FALSE on all accounts.

NEXT

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91173 Jul 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you should narrow all of that down one equation, albeit an incorrect equation. As usual, the rest of your post, if not the entire thing, was a dodge and deflection. Sad.
Your continued denial that extremists have used the Church to harm gays is unhealthy.
You insinuated that the ROC was participating in murder.

That was a lie.

I accurately stated history and the religious moral views.

People have falsely used a good name for a multitude of evils. That does not condemn the good name.

Gays have used the priesthood to molest. That does not condemn all gays or the whole Catholic Church.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91174 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You insinuated that the ROC was participating in murder.
That was a lie.
I accurately stated history and the religious moral views.
People have falsely used a good name for a multitude of evils. That does not condemn the good name.
Gays have used the priesthood to molest. That does not condemn all gays or the whole Catholic Church.
I made no such insinuation. You drew that conclusion because you're a simpleton.

You have yet to accurately state anything.

Why are you dragging Catholic pedophiles into this?

Location hidden

#91175 Jul 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such insinuation. You drew that conclusion because you're a simpleton.
You have yet to accurately state anything.
Why are you dragging Catholic pedophiles into this?
Now you are covering a lie with a lie.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#91176 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Monogamous sex is natural and healthy.
2. Immoral sex has risks.
3. Anal sex is harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A huge difference.
4. Your statistic is a lie.
5. Your personal assault is a gay troll tactic to avoid facing the reality of homosexuality being a sexual defect.
6. Your denial is making you an idiot.
You got #6 right Smirky...about yourself anyway.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#91177 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no such thing as ssm
What were you just saying about denial, Smirky?

LOL! LOSER!

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#91178 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all what missionaries taught, and Islam is the religion calling for the execution of gays.
That's your story and you're sticking to it.

Location hidden

#91181 Jul 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your story and you're sticking to it.
The Civil War was caused by a gay President protecting his slave owning partner.

Nero was a gay sadist who brutally murdered early Christians.

By your logic, gays are only getting back what they dished out.

Location hidden

#91182 Jul 30, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! LOSER!
I've been around the world and seen numerous cultures.

I love history and am well read.

I have devoted my life to marriage and family.

I have studied religions and am a man of faith.

I have studied mating behavior, sexuality and marriage.

I know marriage.

A ss couple in no way equates to marriage.

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#91183 Jul 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Civil War was caused by a gay President protecting his slave owning partner.
Nero was a gay sadist who brutally murdered early Christians.
By your logic, gays are only getting back what they dished out.
No, that's your logic. As usual, it means no logic @ all.

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#91184 Jul 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around the world and seen numerous cultures.
I love history and am well read.
I have devoted my life to marriage and family.
I have studied religions and am a man of faith.
I have studied mating behavior, sexuality and marriage.
I know marriage.
A ss couple in no way equates to marriage.
Keep blowing that trumpet, your own as usual.

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#91185 Jul 30, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! LOSER!
Hi Wilde. It's right up de Nile River, without a paddle.
Chuck

Tenino, WA

#91189 Jul 31, 2013
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
manlover

London, UK

#91190 Aug 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
I still can't believe people in the 21st century still quote from texts thousands of years old and hold them up to be the word of "God" (whoever he might be). The whole thing centres around the tiny state we now know as Israel so I guess this God was pretty narrow in his outlook and obviously unconcerned about 99.9% of the rest of the planet he supposedly created - uh? you cannot be serious!

Location hidden

#91191 Aug 1, 2013
manlover wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't believe people in the 21st century still quote from texts thousands of years old and hold them up to be the word of "God" (whoever he might be). The whole thing centres around the tiny state we now know as Israel so I guess this God was pretty narrow in his outlook and obviously unconcerned about 99.9% of the rest of the planet he supposedly created - uh? you cannot be serious!
You clearly have no knowledge of the Bible.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#91192 Aug 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them. g
Hey Chucky, you need to drop the Leviticus texts from your schtick.
Kimare says Leviticus only applies to the Jews.
Go ask zher if you don't believe me.....com

Since: May 13

UK

#91193 Aug 1, 2013
I can't condemn homosexuality as a sin when I've had many a sexual fantasy about being 'taken' by another man and playing the submissive. The irony is that for the main, I'm straight! I just wouldn't rule out a bit of fun with the right type of guy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91194 Aug 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Six silly Bible passages.

Your knowledge of the Bible is shallow.

Dismissed.

NEXT

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#91195 Aug 1, 2013
CaptainQuestion wrote:
I can't condemn homosexuality as a sin when I've had many a sexual fantasy about being 'taken' by another man and playing the submissive. The irony is that for the main, I'm straight! I just wouldn't rule out a bit of fun with the right type of guy.
We never had to to recruit straight guys, there have always been enough willing volunteers, who are confident enough in their own heterosexuality, for short term tours of duty, to keep those of us actually homosexually blessed to be here entertained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min HipGnozizzz 173,652
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Truths 601,034
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 259,241
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Ratloder 118,228
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min It aint necessari... 738,863
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 441,338
sex (May '13) 2 hr Lucky 74
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 542,147
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••