|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
I like homosexuals. More hot chicks for me.
Sweetie, every last man on the planet could turn gay and your heterosexuality would still remain strictly theoretical. Natural selection clearly is against you and even being the only straight man in the world won't get you any.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Well duhh...Naturally I'm in fantasy land, I'm talking to you aren't I?
Have a nice day my friend. Hope it is blissful.
Maria Yr

ReykjavŪk, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
http://adf.ly/OBNp5

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>That's just it, it makes no difference at all except for the "BIG Lie" Gay's going back to saying they chose an alternate lifestyle would give me all the respect in the world for them. Not this bullsh|t I was born this way. Oh yea, I remember when gays used to openly admit they didn't want to live a convention al lifestyle and they freely chose this alternate lifestyle. That doesn't work though when they're trying to go after special rights via our constitution. See I'm one of those people that gay community can't wait for to die off. They say this all the time.
So your theory is that everyone is actually straight but gay people have the special ability to choose otherwise?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not judging any individual person here.
If Christianity is a religion of peace, then your GWB the Great and Tony Blair the Poodle, were men of peace?
Discuss issues and not acts of individual persons.
I'm not talking about Christianity, I'm talking about Islam. Given Islam's history, can you honestly say it is a religion of peace?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Back at you.
Well golly gee thanks. How good of you my friend.

Since: Jul 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Maria Yr wrote:
<quoted text>
http://adf.ly/OBNp5
Here we go again if you would care to review earlier posts you will find I have given argument about your post and earlier still others have.
Firstly god created adam and lilith both equal and made individually then when adam complained to god because she refused his advances god banished her and then made eve. Though the relevance of any of this escapes me. Never do any of you sheep or Bible quoting comfort needing intellectually challenged individuals attack female homosexuals or say its adam and Eve not helen and eve either this is because you can't find a nice rhyme or you like to believe they don't exist.
But please submit some new material I beg you and in this age of equality insult lesbians with equal vigour. Not all homosexuals are men as not all women are heterosexual.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about Christianity, I'm talking about Islam. Given Islam's history, can you honestly say it is a religion of peace?
You have to have a competitor, peace is a relative word.

It is Christianity which boasts about being "religion of peace" brought by "Prince of Peace".

Don't you love Pope playing the role of a "perfect dove"? With all smiles and open hands and blessing people,? What is inside?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to have a competitor, peace is a relative word.
It is Christianity which boasts about being "religion of peace" brought by "Prince of Peace".
Don't you love Pope playing the role of a "perfect dove"? With all smiles and open hands and blessing people,? What is inside?
Talk about a slimy shift. Mug, you ought to be ashamed of such an obvious and stupid attempt.

Peace is not a relative word.

The Bible says peace will arrive when the Prince of Peace arrives.

The Pope has never issued a 'fatwa' to do violence. No command to 'kill the infidels'. We know what is inside Islam, it is expressing itself all over the world.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you tell me you were finished with me? I hate disappointing people so...fk off.
Why don't you?
manlover

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>I may be beneath a lot of things but I'll never be beneath a man. It's unnatural.
We all know that in many cases those who are the most out spoken in anti-gay rhetoric are themselves in denial of their true sexual identity, there is around an 80% chance you are one of those. I will be beneath a well toned man tonight enjoying his well lubed dick as it slips into my ass then feeling the unbelievable sensation of his member plowing back and forth in steady strokes of my hole! Then I will top him and listen for his groans of ecstasy as I return the compliment with my rock hard dick, finally exploding my seed in heavenly orgasm! Enjoyed that didn't you?

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Just out of curiosity, did you really think posting that description would in some way get to me? Did you think it would anger me or make me feel some sort fist pounding sensation because you wrote a descriptive of what you like? Sure you did, thatís exactly why you wrote it and I really donít care what you and another man do. I mean I already know you do that because you chose to be gay so sure you do that but I donít think about what you do when I talk to you. That would be like me thinking about a straight person having sex when I talk to them and why? See, straight people usually donít focus in on sex when they have discussions with people but ALL you gays do. This is exactly what Iím talking about. Youíre minds donít work correctly. You think they do because youíve trained them to be that way. OR, OR..you born that way and IF..if you were born that way, youíre defective. I donít care about what kind of sex anyone has and with whom. Another thing you filthy h()moís do is always try and tell straight people weíre gay. You even post some ridiculous pulled from the air percentage point to base it on, again, in your own mind. None of you have ever stopped for a second to think how you do the same exact thing with straight people. So, by your own admissions and definition probably 80 percent of you are in denial of their true sexual identity. Now doesnít that seem to make more sense? You can try al day maíam but you canít outdo me. Iím way over your head.
Whatever, whatever. Why are you blowing a f** in your avatar?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a slimy shift. Mug, you ought to be ashamed of such an obvious and stupid attempt.
The Pope has never issued a 'fatwa' to do violence. No command to 'kill the infidels'. We know what is inside Islam, it is expressing itself all over the world.
Still waiting for Jesus to descend on a cloud?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Just out of curiosity, did you really think posting that description would in some way get to me? Did you think it would anger me or make me feel some sort fist pounding sensation because you wrote a descriptive of what you like? Sure you did, thatís exactly why you wrote it and I really donít care what you and another man do. I mean I already know you do that because you chose to be gay so sure you do that but I donít think about what you do when I talk to you. That would be like me thinking about a straight person having sex when I talk to them and why? See, straight people usually donít focus in on sex when they have discussions with people but ALL you gays do. This is exactly what Iím talking about. Youíre minds donít work correctly. You think they do because youíve trained them to be that way. OR, OR..you born that way and IF..if you were born that way, youíre defective. I donít care about what kind of sex anyone has and with whom. Another thing you filthy h()moís do is always try and tell straight people weíre gay. You even post some ridiculous pulled from the air percentage point to base it on, again, in your own mind. None of you have ever stopped for a second to think how you do the same exact thing with straight people. So, by your own admissions and definition probably 80 percent of you are in denial of their true sexual identity. Now doesnít that seem to make more sense? You can try al day maíam but you canít outdo me. Iím way over your head.
Sounds like a projection too me.

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...

Hostility and discrimination against homosexual individuals
are well-established facts (Berrill, 1990). On occasion, these
negative attitudes lead to hostile verbal and physical acts against
gay individuals with little apparent motivation except a strong
dislike (Herek, 1989). In fact, more than 90% of gay men and
lesbians report being targets of verbal abuse or threats, and
more than one-third report being survivors of violence related
to their homosexuality (Fassinger, 1991 ). Although negative at-
titudes and behaviors toward gay individuals have been assumed
to be associated with rigid moralistic beliefs, sexual ignorance,
and fear of homosexuality, the etiology of these attitudes and
behaviors remains a puzzle (Marmor, 1980). Weinberg ( 1972 )
labeled these attitudes and behaviors homophobia, which he de-
fined as the dread of being in close quarters with homosexual
men and women as well as irrational fear, hatred, and intoler-
ance by heterosexual individuals of homosexual men and
women.

http://my.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry...

GOT HELP?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for Jesus to descend on a cloud?
And finger him like in the painting of God fingering man.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Prince of Peace" was on earth once, why there was no peace?

I also say when jesus returns there shall be peace, but how?

He will destroy the forces of evil and falsehood and clarify all doubts about him that Jews and Christians have and then there will be a single religion in the world.

How do you know what Popes of the past days have done? They have issued more bloody Fatwas than any one else.

Now they are like Tigers with fangs removed!!

Only to smile and bless the congregations!! You should have seen them when they were in Full Blow!!

Holy Vicar of Christ!! All knees must bow to the Vicar!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He will destroy the forces of evil and falsehood and clarify all doubts about him that Jews and Christians have and then there will be a single religion in the world.
How do you know what Popes of the past days have done? They have issued more bloody Fatwas than any one else.
Only to smile and bless the congregations!! You should have seen them when they were in Full Blow!!
Keep waiting looking up at the sky. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to avoid reality by more shifting and false innuendo.

Jesus made it very clear why he came the first time. I already noted it; there is no bigger question than what does a world view do to address the depravity of man's heart?

The Old Testament showed that setting a perfect law in front of mankind only exposed their brokenness.

The New Testament is redemption provided by God through Jesus.

Islam is Mohammad inventing a religion that spiritualizes depravity by deceit and violence.

As to Popes, I am not a Catholic. I know history. There were good and bad Popes. That only proves my point about man's depravity.

However, the reality is, Christianity is a faith that transforms by free will, not force. Islam's religion is exposed as violent right now by what is occurring everywhere it is present.

That is the reality of right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep waiting looking up at the sky. LMAO
You mean vs waiting for ObamaNation?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
...the reality is, Christianity is a faith that transforms by free will, not force.
How's that working out for LGBT people in Uganda, Nigeria, and other African nations? The fundamental Christians there are doing horrific things, all with the blessing of dollars from American churches. Seems to me that "convert or die" isn't exactly an issue of free will.

How well did that work our for gay folks furing the crusades?

Carry on, Hunty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 729,911
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min ACME Rock Sales 117,769
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 536,997
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 259,148
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 min Neelakaran 971
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Catcher1 172,894
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Thinking 225,612
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••