• Yes
  • No
Comments
82,061 - 82,080 of 94,751 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
sick

Shawnee, OK

#90992 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's just so Christlike of you dear, it's almost as if Jesus Himself were here having a sociopathic conniption fit. Love the whole "do unto others" and "love thy neighbor" vibes. But who is Jesus to be standing in the way of YOUR version of Christianity? You say that the answer to your prayers is that God wants you to slaughter us, it really doesn't matter what the f**k Jesus taught about such things. I hope He has mercy for you dear.
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah, the insight and sage wisdom of an ugly mind.
God save us from this Christian. I know He's not your fault, but you are letting him get away with blaming You for this.
Sweetie, I got some Gospel for you. In spite of your ugly and entirely undeserved absolute certainty in the rightness of your morally offensive unto many others choice of beliefs, you do not speak for God and you make it seriously hard to believe that you have ever even heard from Him. Reality cupcake, there are many more folk who identify with their Lord and Savior, who have actually read the book and listened to Him and have come to an entirely different conclusion about what He has to say about us and those of you who are not us. You are among a thankfully dwindling minority of screeching voices who imagine that God actually blesses your anger and hate and sick desire to want to harm others who YOU pray God disapproves of. FYI: God decides who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians. Didn't you read the book?
<quoted text>Allow me to, pun intended, set you straight about something hon. I just met you and you have already made spending life with you on the same plane to be less enjoyable than it should have been. Your very first "thought" here was to have folk like me rounded up and Godly razored to death, if we refuse to repent, for whatever in the heck you are fantasizing we have to repent for, to your satisfaction. Why would you imagine that we would want to spend an eternity in your good company? Any hereafter that doesn't involve an eternity with wonderful Christians like yourself, heaven. It isn't that we're not allowed in your prayed for homo free heaven sweetie, we just don't want to go to a version of Hell that no one should have to endure.
you need to repent I don't follow no man made god....im not a christian never will be because they accept homo's and they are the first ones to rape and steal commit adultery And i also do not believe in hell.I am Against homo's Because i see how they affect the minds of other people.spread std's.one man thinks he is gay then sleeps with a woman ect ect.but het it is accepted in the united states now you have right to be married it is now accepted in the boy scouts but they will not accept a over weight child

Here rick let me tell you the problem One man changed Yahweh The creators name and made him into a god the roman catholick church is the woman that is the beast and someone changed the laws 613 of them and most christains i know can not even keep ten to i realy want to see homo's die No I do not I would like them to stop it.I do not wish death on anyone.

Do you not know what the creator did to Sodom and Gomorrah.And because you brought up Christians.they just want a easy way out And think their will be a rapture that will save them nope sorry we all will suffer this earth because of the sin will be destroyed.And being gay is because satan put that into your mind.Yes you can be gat here on this earth but not in heaven and no i do not think you will burn in hell because of it. you will be taught the laws those that were nailed to the cross done away with you will be taught those laws during the thousand year rein and then you will be tested a final time.do not fail this test because it will be as you never existed.Rick I am just against homosexuality and that is my right.it don't just affect you it affects other people. And I am against all sin......And you jesus to me yeshua
stop

Shawnee, OK

#90993 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's just so Christlike of you dear, it's almost as if Jesus Himself were here having a sociopathic conniption fit. Love the whole "do unto others" and "love thy neighbor" vibes. But who is Jesus to be standing in the way of YOUR version of Christianity? You say that the answer to your prayers is that God wants you to slaughter us, it really doesn't matter what the f**k Jesus taught about such things. I hope He has mercy for you dear.
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah, the insight and sage wisdom of an ugly mind.
God save us from this Christian. I know He's not your fault, but you are letting him get away with blaming You for this.
Sweetie, I got some Gospel for you. In spite of your ugly and entirely undeserved absolute certainty in the rightness of your morally offensive unto many others choice of beliefs, you do not speak for God and you make it seriously hard to believe that you have ever even heard from Him. Reality cupcake, there are many more folk who identify with their Lord and Savior, who have actually read the book and listened to Him and have come to an entirely different conclusion about what He has to say about us and those of you who are not us. You are among a thankfully dwindling minority of screeching voices who imagine that God actually blesses your anger and hate and sick desire to want to harm others who YOU pray God disapproves of. FYI: God decides who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians. Didn't you read the book?
<quoted text>Allow me to, pun intended, set you straight about something hon. I just met you and you have already made spending life with you on the same plane to be less enjoyable than it should have been. Your very first "thought" here was to have folk like me rounded up and Godly razored to death, if we refuse to repent, for whatever in the heck you are fantasizing we have to repent for, to your satisfaction. Why would you imagine that we would want to spend an eternity in your good company? Any hereafter that doesn't involve an eternity with wonderful Christians like yourself, heaven. It isn't that we're not allowed in your prayed for homo free heaven sweetie, we just don't want to go to a version of Hell that no one should have to endure.
I want to set you straight lol no pun intended I am not A christian I do not worship your god I worship The creator Yahweh I really don't want to see any one die gay or not I believe in the old testament. You will or anyone will not be gay in heaven.In the thousand year rein you will be taught the laws of peace and love then you will be tested a final time do not fail this test or it will be as you never existed i do not believe in hell and if there is one it is on this earth.the world has been brainwashed by satan that all these things are ok ....Man mortal man changed his name and made him a god the whole world has been deceived.

You will suffer for your own sins just as i have. I can not save the world or you.or anyone else.To me the god you worship is satan.

The old laws are the truth.you one day will stand before your maker and be judged but forgiven .....then it is up to you....to keep the law or not...satan runs this world......And is the reason you and many others are the way you are.Remember sodom and Gomorrah and what he did to it well tha'ts nothing compared to what this earth will see. and sorry just because you are or not a christain there will be no rapture we all will suffer......

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90994 Jul 21, 2013
sick wrote:
<quoted text>you need to repent
You need to mind your own sins troll.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90995 Jul 21, 2013
stop wrote:
<quoted text>I want to set you straight lol no pun intended I am not A christian I do not worship your god I worship The creator Yahweh I really don't want to see any one die gay or not I believe in the old testament. You will or anyone will not be gay in heaven.In the thousand year rein you will be taught the laws of peace and love then you will be tested a final time do not fail this test or it will be as you never existed i do not believe in hell and if there is one it is on this earth.the world has been brainwashed by satan that all these things are ok ....Man mortal man changed his name and made him a god the whole world has been deceived.
You will suffer for your own sins just as i have. I can not save the world or you.or anyone else.To me the god you worship is satan.
The old laws are the truth.you one day will stand before your maker and be judged but forgiven .....then it is up to you....to keep the law or not...satan runs this world......And is the reason you and many others are the way you are.Remember sodom and Gomorrah and what he did to it well tha'ts nothing compared to what this earth will see. and sorry just because you are or not a christain there will be no rapture we all will suffer......
Thanks for sharing your silly fantasy. Now run along.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90996 Jul 21, 2013
sick wrote:
you need to repent I don't follow no man made god....im not a christian never will be because they accept homo's and they are the first ones to rape and steal commit adultery And i also do not believe in hell.
You just have a whole shopping cart full of issues, don't you. Ireally don't care what you call your little belief system, it's your problem, nobody else's.
sick wrote:
I am Against homo's Because i see how they affect the minds of other people.spread std's.one man thinks he is gay then sleeps with a woman ect ect.but het it is accepted in the united states now you have right to be married it is now accepted in the boy scouts but they will not accept a over weight child
Sorry sweetie, your approval isn't being sought and it certainly isn't necessary. The only affected mind I'm seeing at the moment is your own. You're babbling semi-coherently and you're supposed to be straight.
sick wrote:
Here rick let me tell ...
Let me tell you something, you can call Him Yahweh if that is what trips your trigger, but you still ain't speaking for Him, sorry. HE decides who gets it right, not His followers. You and your ugly little crackpot ideas are dismissed.

this one

#90997 Jul 21, 2013
stop wrote:
I want to set you straight...
If at first you don't succeed, fail miserably again. sweetie, you ain't Yahweh's spokes whatever you fancy yourself to be, just another silly little man with some seriously ugly prayers for Him. For your sake I hope He has a sense of humor.
stop

Shawnee, OK

#90999 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If at first you don't succeed, fail miserably again. sweetie, you ain't Yahweh's spokes whatever you fancy yourself to be, just another silly little man with some seriously ugly prayers for Him. For your sake I hope He has a sense of humor.
All this coming from a homo you are just trying to justify that you are right being a homo well you are wrong show me anywhere in the scriptures that says it is ok to be queer.it don't I bet you fit in great in this sinful world....and you no nothing about me......keep your sickness behind closed doors.as the rest of you should do.our government is just as sick for allowing homos in the military or anyplace else.you will destroy your self just as the scripture say. and it will be the fitting retribution all of you deserve.sin leads to death ......
stop

Shawnee, OK

#91000 Jul 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to mind your own sins troll.
no one has said crap to you so is troll the best you can do....
stop

Shawnee, OK

#91001 Jul 21, 2013
Nothing but sinful queers on here trying to tell me im wrong to justifie your own sins how funny righteousness is just that just as evil. he who practices righteousness is righteous he who practices sin is of the devil.
stop

Shawnee, OK

#91002 Jul 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your silly fantasy. Now run along.
Having a picture of yeshua is not going to save you beside no one knows what he looks like just more idolatry.

this one

#91003 Jul 21, 2013
stop wrote:
<quoted text>All this coming from a homo you are just trying to justify that you are right being a homo well you are wrong show me anywhere in the scriptures that says it is ok to be queer.it don't I bet you fit in great in this sinful world....and you no nothing about me......keep your sickness behind closed doors.as the rest of you should do.our government is just as sick for allowing homos in the military or anyplace else.you will destroy your self just as the scripture say. and it will be the fitting retribution all of you deserve.sin leads to death ......
Sweetie, my being homosexual was a gift from my creator, whoever that might be. A result of biology and genetics. It is just as normal and natural as being gifted with heterosexuality. If you don't like my view, not my problem. It's not like you are going to be able to prove what I know to be wrong, all you got in your arsenal is what you pray Yahweh says. BFD. Let me let you in on a little secret, in this country at least, people who are lesbian and gay will be treated as legal equals in the public square, no matter what any deity has to say about it and there isn't anything any of them will be able to do to stop that, no matter how hard you pray.
stop

Shawnee, OK

#91004 Jul 21, 2013
you all will be the ones with weeping and gnashing of teeth.And yes Homosexuality is a sin.And it must be destroyed.For my father says he is coming back not to pat you on the back and say great job but with a wrath to destroy the sin in this world.

this one

#91005 Jul 21, 2013
stop wrote:
you all will be the ones with weeping and gnashing of teeth.And yes Homosexuality is a sin.And it must be destroyed.For my father says he is coming back not to pat you on the back and say great job but with a wrath to destroy the sin in this world.
Even ultimately impotent threats can get you in trouble sweetie. You and that thing you've dragged in here and insist on calling "God", not the least bit impressive, let alone intimidating. Sorry, better luck next time.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#91006 Jul 21, 2013
stop wrote:
You'll be the one gnashing your teeth into the pillow once you try some beautiful buttsecks.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#91007 Jul 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Any rational person knows that nature is full of defects and faulty mutations. All cultures and religions have recognized this.
Moreover, anal sex, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Why would you encourage people to try it???
Because it can satisfy the lesbiman within you.
stop

Shawnee, OK

#91008 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Even ultimately impotent threats can get you in trouble sweetie. You and that thing you've dragged in here and insist on calling "God", not the least bit impressive, let alone intimidating. Sorry, better luck next time.
A Threat what a joke The creator says he will destroy the sin in this world not me
Mark

Shawnee, OK

#91009 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Even ultimately impotent threats can get you in trouble sweetie. You and that thing you've dragged in here and insist on calling "God", not the least bit impressive, let alone intimidating. Sorry, better luck next time.
A threat you are A nut I have not threaten anyone the creator says he will destroy the sin and this world not me you better get you facts straight.And yes the god you worship may of made you all those things but the creator did not see mortal man changed his name and made him a god...but you will not understand that ether.
Mark

Shawnee, OK

#91010 Jul 21, 2013
I'm not going to waste my time on you sinners i have better things to do...but you have made the world a sick and disgusting place. and as Scripture says it will be your fitting retribution and it will.I wish there was a hell.because that is where you all belong but wait that's not right you should be have a chance to repent and be forgave ...like i said you will not be gay in heaven because he will not allow heaven or the new earth to become defiled like this earth.
Mark

Shawnee, OK

#91011 Jul 21, 2013
One last thing is you are sick everyone of you filled with evil and a sickness.And keep justifying that it is ok to be gay.....what ever makes you feel better about yourself.evilness runs deep in this country Satan controls this country control your minds.This is why you think it is ok....

Homosexuality is a sin......you sheeple are a disgrace to humanity.

Be the last time I post on such a evil thread....

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#91012 Jul 21, 2013
Mark wrote:
I'm not going to waste my time on you sinners i have better things to do...but you have made the world a sick and disgusting place. and as Scripture says it will be your fitting retribution and it will.I wish there was a hell.because that is where you all belong but wait that's not right you should be have a chance to repent and be forgave ...like i said you will not be gay in heaven because he will not allow heaven or the new earth to become defiled like this earth.
I'll pray some gay for you honey!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 734,047
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Truth 539,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min bad bob 173,312
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Jim Justice 118,133
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 43 min please help me 46
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 258,216
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 1 hr dobryidrug 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••