58,187 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#91043 Jul 22, 2013
So looks like my holidays finish in the next few days and I return to uni, you know what that means..... ;)

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#91044 Jul 22, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Al. Hope everything is going well for ya. Good to see you again.
It's going well on my thread. I just happened to see your name on one of the boards and decided to drop in and say hi to you!

How's life? And are the posters treating you well?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#91045 Jul 22, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going well on my thread. I just happened to see your name on one of the boards and decided to drop in and say hi to you!
How's life? And are the posters treating you well?
Many hate me. It makes me feel good. lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#91046 Jul 23, 2013
Homosexuality is not a sin, but it is a problem...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/
news/archive/ldn/2009/aug/0908 2609

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#91047 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You supported Saddam invading Kuwait?
You were okay with the Taliban supporting Osama, who admitted bombing the twin towers?
What exactly do you mean,'false patriotism/nationalism'?
And you supported Bush's wars against how many people to steal their oil? The USA are today looking for every excuse under the sun to attack Iran and steal their oil too, no doubt you'll be supporting that war too if the USA get their way?

you probably also supported America dropping two nuclear warheads on women elderly and children in Japan? You must have supported the unprovoked war against Vietnam where more bombs were dropped than in WW1 and WW2 combined.

Location hidden

#91048 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You supported Saddam invading Kuwait?
You were okay with the Taliban supporting Osama, who admitted bombing the twin towers?
What exactly do you mean,'false patriotism/nationalism'?
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
And you supported Bush's wars against how many people to steal their oil? The USA are today looking for every excuse under the sun to attack Iran and steal their oil too, no doubt you'll be supporting that war too if the USA get their way?
you probably also supported America dropping two nuclear warheads on women elderly and children in Japan? You must have supported the unprovoked war against Vietnam where more bombs were dropped than in WW1 and WW2 combined.
Why can't you answer my questions?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#91049 Jul 23, 2013
KM wrote:
1 You supported Saddam invading Kuwait?

2. You were okay with the Taliban supporting Osama, who admitted bombing the twin towers?

3. What exactly do you mean,' false patriotism/nationalism'?
Ans.

1. I never supported Saddam invading Kuwait. What I oppose was that Western nations intervening and ruining the economies of Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and so many other nations in the Me, on the pretext of Freeing Kuwait.

It was like a "free lunch" for all of them.

2. Taliban as ruling power in Afghanistan had freedom to make alliance with any one they liked.

Osama NEVER admitted bombing Twin Towers, he denied it on the eve of 9/11, which would have been the "best time" for him to take full credit and bask in the glory.

3. By "False nationalism / False patriotism" I mean to support your nation even if you know what it is doing is wrong.

Just because US has fought two wars over 9/11, it is taboo and non patriotic to know the "real truth" about 9/11.

There are many such instances where just mention of truth about 9/11 means that your patriotism and nationalism is suspect and you are linked with Al Qaeda / Taliban.

This is false nationalism and false patriotism and it leads to Nazism and Fascism.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#91050 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I never supported Saddam invading Kuwait. What I oppose was that Western nations intervening and ruining the economies of Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and so many other nations in the Me, on the pretext of Freeing Kuwait.
2. Taliban as ruling power in Afghanistan had freedom to make alliance with any one they liked.
Osama NEVER admitted bombing Twin Towers, he denied it on the eve of 9/11, which would have been the "best time" for him to take full credit and bask in the glory.
3. By "False nationalism / False patriotism" I mean to support your nation even if you know what it is doing is wrong.
Just because US has fought two wars over 9/11, it is taboo and non patriotic to know the "real truth" about 9/11.
There are many such instances where just mention of truth about 9/11 means that your patriotism and nationalism is suspect and you are linked with Al Qaeda / Taliban.
This is false nationalism and false patriotism and it leads to Nazism and Fascism.
Osama Bin Laden Talks about the 9/11 attacks.

You MUST be kidding right?

Many in Afghanistan hate the Taliban. According to your statement, "This is false nationalism and false patriotism and it leads to Nazism and Fascism," those who hate the Taliban should overthrow them because the Taliban are religious fascists.

It appears you are talking out of both sides of your mouth and lying.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#91051 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Lifesitenews?

ROTFLMAO

Who cares?

Location hidden

#91052 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Idiotic on so many levels. You completely ignore the historic barbarity of Saddam. You ignore the request of your country and other Islamic countries for the West to help. You blame the US for economics that were and are the result of Islamic despotism.

2. The Taliban supported an attack on another country. Got their ass kicked. Osama admitted and bragged about his plot. If it was unjust, Allsh did nothing about the West humiliating Islam.

3. I weigh the arguments. Your conclusion denies the facts, some of which I have noted above. Nothing false about my position., yours is the one that conflicts with the claims of Islam and the facts of history.

Location hidden

#91053 Jul 23, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifesitenews?
ROTFLMAO
Who cares?
I like to post sites that gays disparage.

It exposes the denial. You could easily invalidate the information. You don't, because you can't. So you slander the messenger.

Have you no character left?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91054 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Idiotic on so many levels. You completely ignore the historic barbarity of Saddam. You ignore the request of your country and other Islamic countries for the West to help. You blame the US for economics that were and are the result of Islamic despotism.
2. The Taliban supported an attack on another country. Got their ass kicked. Osama admitted and bragged about his plot. If it was unjust, Allsh did nothing about the West humiliating Islam.
3. I weigh the arguments. Your conclusion denies the facts, some of which I have noted above. Nothing false about my position., yours is the one that conflicts with the claims of Islam and the facts of history.
I agree 100%.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#91055 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to post sites that gays disparage.
It exposes the denial. You could easily invalidate the information. You don't, because you can't. So you slander the messenger.
Have you no character left?
Denial of what. Who did I slander? My dismissal of your source is simply my personal opinion. Did I say otherwise? You ad hominem statement is noted as well.

Location hidden

#91056 Jul 23, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of what. Who did I slander? My dismissal of your source is simply my personal opinion. Did I say otherwise? You ad hominem statement is noted as well.
Your denial of legitimate information.

You could have responds with info that disproved the article. Instead, you play dumb.

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#91057 Jul 23, 2013
WasteWater was in the newspaper again today:
http://i.imgur.com/vV3hmXJ.gif

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#91058 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your denial of legitimate information.
You could have responds with info that disproved the article. Instead, you play dumb.
When you post legitimate information I'll let you know.

The article is pure crap. So are most of your posts.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#91059 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
O.K. I went to the site. It is all pure propaganda.

Figures. I was right to dismiss it.

Location hidden

#91060 Jul 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%.
This moment goes down in history.:-)

Location hidden

#91062 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This moment goes down in history.:-)
Hey, like I said before, when you post something factual, I'll let you know.

Peace bro. I apologize for hazing you too, I just thought you might like to know how it feels to be marginalized as you often do to others. I would think someone "special" like yourself, would be a little more understanding. I would think someone who has found "the Word," would be a little more compassionate.

Think about it.

Huggs

Location hidden

#91063 Jul 23, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifesitenews?
ROTFLMAO
Who cares?
Conservative Catholics probably do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 3 min Lbj 59
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Karma is a_______ 881,859
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min dollarsbill 8,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min guest 603,842
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 36 min TOP VERCE 240
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 59 min The swamiji 7,716
Is Tv Evangelist Joyce Meyer really a woman tra... (Oct '10) 1 hr Littlebruno 157
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr messianic114 4,205
More from around the web