Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90880 Jul 18, 2013
Ravianna wrote:
Not only is it a sin it's pointless because in the end you get nothing from a homosexual "relationship" that you couldn't get from just being friends with each other.
Sweetie, your obvious issues with homosexuality and the ones you pray like the dickens that God shares with you, nobody's problem but your own. You aren't qualified to speak for God, nor all of Christendom, you speak for nothing more than your own unfortunate free will choices that you blame Him for.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90883 Jul 18, 2013
Ravianna wrote:
Not only is it a sin it's pointless because in the end you get nothing from a homosexual "relationship" that you couldn't get from just being friends with each other.
Heterosexuality must be a sin because in the end you get nothing from a heterosexual "relationship" that you couldn't get from just being friends with each other."

Really, if that's your argument, it works either way. Do try to be consistent, eh?

And don't discuss "children" because I know plenty of unmarried heterosexuals who have children.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#90884 Jul 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready to recieve your nephilim curse ?
Limp wrist and lisping in the flames of hell.
With the rest of GODS enemies ?
You better get that nephilim out of your ass, that way you head will fit better.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#90885 Jul 18, 2013
YAWN already!

I'm bored!

Mommy make the ranters say something new!

And please Dear Lord, make WasteWater stop posting when he has nothing to say.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90886 Jul 18, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony in this is that I read a new report of Afghanistan and Pakistan men having gay sex with other soldiers in their army. When the news reporter woman interviewed the men and asked them why they did it as it was considered "gay", the men replied and said that it is not gay because it is actually makes the men stronger and shows friendship, LOL! In denial much?????? The things them muzzies do to cover their asses LOL!
Lol, and it doesn't sound like they're covering them too well.

Santa Cruz, CA

#90887 Jul 18, 2013
WasteWater __ wrote:
YAWN already!
I'm bored!
Mommy make the ranters say something new!
And please Dear Lord, make WasteWater stop posting when he has nothing to say.
You can always go flush yourself loser.

Since: Jul 13

London, UK

#90888 Jul 18, 2013
Only since the onset of Christianity has homosexuality been deemed sinful and deviant, interestingly prior to this most ancient civilised societies saw it as a matter of personal choice and preference indeed some even encouraged it particularly warrior led cultures like the Spartans who believed that a soldier should have a lover within the ranks as they would fight and defend eachother to the death if this was so. I always find it funny that Christians love to quote from the bible to prove gay men are sinful when the bible and it's content was decided by the first pope who was a pagan and saw it as a means of control. I was made to feel guilty about my sexuality for years even trying to deny it and conform to the so called norm and was depressed and unhappy for years two years ago I accepted my feelings and desires and now finally am a happy individual and for first time feel a complete person. So all I can say is that people's sexual preference is only a small part of the individual and should not be a factor in wether they are a decent person or not. Sorry for going on lol but its not a sin to be happy and enjoy what makes you feel good about yourself.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#90889 Jul 18, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 28,022 66%
Yes 13,943 33%
Current Total 41,965

London, UK

#90890 Jul 18, 2013
And on a lighter note lol

Who the hell cares if it's a sin honey, all I know is damb it feels so so good so just send me straight, no pun intended, to hell if it is because I can't go back to something that is not only inferior but just doesn't even give me a fraction of how I feel now so don't knock it till you've tried it lol. Even lesbians like a bit of man meat occasionally and as for oral well just let me say girls you don't compare and all you straight guys out there try oral from a guy trust me as a mouth is a mouth. And to all you homophobes get over your repressed small minded threatened little selves as if there were no gay men then how would you ugly guys find a girl lol.

UK

#90891 Jul 18, 2013
Well here I am again you lucky people, but as no one else has anything to say and id like to keep thread going then ill indulge you all with some more of my insights thoughts and humour. Also im bored so gives me slight diversion lol.

Having, as I previously said, spent many years in guilt and denial and shame of my desires to the point of spending 20 years in a hetro relationship and I thank my ex wife for her understanding and help with me finally been myself and not feeling bad about it.I would like to say that all of my guilt and shame came from sosociety and my parents bigotry.

Your sexuality and desires are not taught to you they are apart of your personality from birth so if god made us all then he gave you your sexual desires too, so in the words from the song "just be who you want to be" and party on dudes.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90892 Jul 18, 2013
horny 42gaym wrote:
Only since the onset of Christianity has homosexuality been deemed sinful and deviant, interestingly prior to this most ancient civilised societies saw it as a matter of personal choice and preference indeed some even encouraged it particularly warrior led cultures like the Spartans who believed that a soldier should have a lover within the ranks as they would fight and defend eachother to the death if this was so. I always find it funny that Christians love to quote from the bible to prove gay men are sinful when the bible and it's content was decided by the first pope who was a pagan and saw it as a means of control. I was made to feel guilty about my sexuality for years even trying to deny it and conform to the so called norm and was depressed and unhappy for years two years ago I accepted my feelings and desires and now finally am a happy individual and for first time feel a complete person. So all I can say is that people's sexual preference is only a small part of the individual and should not be a factor in wether they are a decent person or not. Sorry for going on lol but its not a sin to be happy and enjoy what makes you feel good about yourself.
The Spartans took boys to war and used them. We call that pedophilia now.

When the boys grew up, they found women and married. We would call that orientation change.

Is that what you are talking about?

Perhaps you want to bring up another example? Romans? American Indians?

I'll wait.

Smile.

Location hidden

#90893 Jul 18, 2013
horny 42gaym wrote:
And on a lighter note lol
Who the hell cares if it's a sin honey, all I know is damb it feels so so good so just send me straight, no pun intended, to hell if it is because I can't go back to something that is not only inferior but just doesn't even give me a fraction of how I feel now so don't knock it till you've tried it lol. Even lesbians like a bit of man meat occasionally and as for oral well just let me say girls you don't compare and all you straight guys out there try oral from a guy trust me as a mouth is a mouth. And to all you homophobes get over your repressed small minded threatened little selves as if there were no gay men then how would you ugly guys find a girl lol.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

UK

#90896 Jul 18, 2013
Oh well I guess that's me put in my place and I better crawl back under my stone or into the closet.

But hang on, just a minute now, yes now I come to think of it, it would appear that yourknowledge of hhistory is as narrow as your mind. I would suggest you research spartan society a bit more you will find that boys were not sent to war indeed they were trained to be warriors from the age of 10 but could not be a warrior until been accepted as a man and an adult which I believe was around the age of 15 to 17 an age that the society of the time decided. I in no way advocated paedophile behaviour and if we examine any society modern or ancient we can find elements of what they deem to be acceptable to be distasteful and disgusting.

Lastly and I have gone over my posts, I don't remember making any remarks regarding anal sex but it may interest you to know that only around 20% of gay men indulge in this practice and not the majority but medically if practiced it is not dangerous or ratheris not ddamaging dirty or anything else and again is a matter of personal choice and nothing else.

But I will look forward to your reply and no doubt you will be able to use your huge intellect to put me back in my place or perhaps you may just let people make their own choices from now on but I shall see lol

London, UK

#90899 Jul 18, 2013
Hey maybe there is hope after all lol

I just wanted to add though that an act can only be demeaning if it is forced and unconsentual but then that would make it rape wouldn't it? How can it be considered to be demeaning to either party if it is consentual and desired by both?
Just wondering is

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90901 Jul 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The Spartans took boys to war and used them. We call that pedophilia now.
Actually we don't dear, pedophilia is a specific diagnosis of a mental health problem which doesn't apply in your example.
KiMare wrote:
When the boys grew up, they found women and married. We would call that orientation change.
Not anyone in their right mind, but then again, look who I'm talking to. They were changing the behavior, not their orientation, moron.
KiMare wrote:
Is that what you are talking about?
I doubt it, no one is as confused by facts as you are.
KiMare wrote:
Perhaps you want to bring up another example? Romans? American Indians?
Why? If your knowledge and insight is as pathetic as you've demonstrated about Spartan traditions, you're clueless.

Don't bother to reply, because I'm not going to waste my time reading it. Ignorance like yours is annoying to those of us who do know better.

London, UK

#90902 Jul 18, 2013
My last post and thought for the evening and on topic and for every one.

Before answering the question is it a sin we should first define what we mean by sin.

Do we mean sin as in against the laws of god, which I hasten to add were if you believe the old testament in fact written by a man as he smashed the original in a fit of temper so who knows what they said lol

Or do we define sin as unacceptable behaviour in the eyes of society. Well if you mean this then it is definitely not a sin in Western society at least.

Or is sin simply a word used by bigots to inflict guilt and self hate upon a person usually to make their own violent action towards said individual acceptable.

Or maybe it is something that should be left to the individual to decide for themselves.

Night all

Location hidden

#90903 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually we don't dear, pedophilia is a specific diagnosis of a mental health problem which doesn't apply in your example.
<quoted text>Not anyone in their right mind, but then again, look who I'm talking to. They were changing the behavior, not their orientation, moron.
<quoted text>I doubt it, no one is as confused by facts as you are.
<quoted text>Why? If your knowledge and insight is as pathetic as you've demonstrated about Spartan traditions, you're clueless.
Don't bother to reply, because I'm not going to waste my time reading it. Ignorance like yours is annoying to those of us who do know better.
Lets see, you ignore the misrepresentation of the original poster to confront me?

Little bias showing there, don't you think?

Smile.

Santa Cruz, CA

#90904 Jul 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Anal sex obsession again..... LMAO.
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90905 Jul 18, 2013
The bible is very clear on this subject. Homosexuals will be sentenced to HELL !

GOD CREATED Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90907 Jul 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The bible is very clear on this subject. Homosexuals will be sentenced to HELL !
GOD CREATED Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE.
God created Adam and Steve and me. 3's a party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,378
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min lightbeamrider 774,981
Our God Is The Mighty Creator Of All Things! 8 min Bammybuster 4
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 min royal kannadiga 1,263
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 11 min NinaEnan0 80
Scientific proof for God's existence 15 min lightbeamrider 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min NEWS-FLASH 175,606
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 265,098
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,967
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web