|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dear, most folk would consider "debating" with you an exercise in futility, you seem to be forgetting that enough folk are left with legitimate questions about your sanity that you have to carry a get out of a 72 hour psych-hold letter on you at all times.
Excuse me if I ignore you from now on.

You have ZERO intellect.
Cannot tell when a person's making a point.
Stupid, stupid you.
Oh well.
Have a good day, as the bible thumpers say.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dear, most folk would consider "debating" with you an exercise in futility, you seem to be forgetting that enough folk are left with legitimate questions about your sanity that you have to carry a get out of a 72 hour psych-hold letter on you at all times.
No kidding.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Regardless of the games you play or the logic you apply to your version of truth, the standard will still be God's standards and we are all in deep trouble without Jesus covering for our sins.

Without his covering we stand no chance as payment for sin is death, and in this case the second death is the permanent ending of existence in the lake of fire.

Or you may gleefully continue on the broad path that leads to destruction that Jesus spoke of.

Since God gave man free will man will admit to God on the day of judgement that he is right and it was our choices that brought the judgement down on us, the most important one being the rejection of his son and his death.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

-_Alice_- wrote:
Excuse me if I ignore you from now on.
You don't need my excuse for that dear, please feel free to ignore me whenever and however you wish. I do have to admit that I had no idea that you were even paying attention to begin with, so there is no sweat on my brow that you are now choosing to ignore me. Sorry.
-_Alice_- wrote:
You have ZERO intellect.
I get accused of that a lot around here and always by folk sounding like complete idiots when they do. I appreciate your input, as valuable as it is.
-_Alice_- wrote:
Cannot tell when a person's making a point.
Sometimes they are hard to see. Like right now, I'm seeing the point of your post was to make a complete fool of yourself, but I get the sneaking suspicion that wasn't the point you really wanted to make. That one got lost track of when the fool showed up first. Sorry.
-_Alice_- wrote:
Stupid, stupid you.
Oh well.
Have a good day, as the bible thumpers say.
They usually tell me to go to hell.

“Sole source for Jesus Bats”

Since: Jul 11

Vengeance is Mine,sayest Jesus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

HEY WASTEWATER!
COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!

BORE US SOME MORE!

WE DEMAND ATTENTION AND TO BE BORED SOME MORE

SO WE CAN SAY

Yawn
NEXT

hehehe stupid morbidly obese loser
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

So shall we close this thread , by agreeing that Homosexuality IS a sin?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

QUM LICKER wrote:
The thread already closed when the poll showed that homosexuality was not a sin.
Chuck

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Chuck

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread already closed when the poll showed that homosexuality was not a sin.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Chuck

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Fags burn in hell after they die from their AIDS.
Chuck

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Yes. it is a horrible sin.

Numbers 6:24

"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 23:20 "There he lusted after his lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses".

Damn, now I want me some Ezekiel!!!!!!
Chuck

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 23:20 "There he lusted after his lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses".
Damn, now I want me some Ezekiel!!!!!!
Are you ready to recieve your nephilim curse ?

Limp wrist and lisping in the flames of hell.

With the rest of GODS enemies ?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready to recieve your nephilim curse ?
Limp wrist and lisping in the flames of hell.
With the rest of GODS enemies ?
Help me repent. I wish to have Jesus INSIDE of me.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth cannot be decided by "Popular Vote"!!

Can any one knowing Truth would have re-elected GWB the Great?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth cannot be decided by "Popular Vote"!!
Can any one knowing Truth would have re-elected GWB the Great?
If truth can't be decided by popular vote, then that destroys your whole religion of Sunni Islam considering the leaders are supposed to be chosen by "popular vote"

Well done.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
I still beg to differ.

Why is it practised so much in the Arab World? Have you ever read T E Lawrence?

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Chuck is it now, Bob? Then pass the bucket, or you'll need the mop in a minute.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I still beg to differ.
The irony in this is that I read a new report of Afghanistan and Pakistan men having gay sex with other soldiers in their army. When the news reporter woman interviewed the men and asked them why they did it as it was considered "gay", the men replied and said that it is not gay because it is actually makes the men stronger and shows friendship, LOL! In denial much?????? The things them muzzies do to cover their asses LOL!

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I still beg to differ.
No doubt that when MUQ did his army training, he had a sweaty rendezvous with his little Pashtun soldier boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,961 - 81,980 of93,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

545 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Truths 599,036
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min mdbuilder 172,198
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 256,355
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min Uday 490
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessarily so 719,959
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 min Thamizhan 4,467
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 532,291
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••