Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of that is true then the rest is all BS, I'm also not quite sure why you have assumed I'm Muslim or Arab? Christianity has killed more than any other religion on the planet and I think I have already proven this.
http://www.cobourgatheist.com/index.php/islam...
about-islam/390-why-islam-is-m ore-violent-than-christianity

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/
2009/02/christianity-is-just-a s-bad.html

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
Some of that is true then the rest is all BS, I'm also not quite sure why you have assumed I'm Muslim or Arab? Christianity has killed more than any other religion on the planet and I think I have already proven this.
All of what I tell people is true, I'm not assuming anything and it doesn't matter who has killed more when both have blood on their hands.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

In two generations if man would live by God's guidance HIV would be removed, all social diseases would be eradicated.

What a horrible thing to do, better to live by our own desires and murder the unborn as payment and condemn others to die with us by diseases.

God said don't do it, we say forget you God and then blame God for being evil at the results of our own choices!

God said good would be called evil and evil good.

Isiah 5:20 What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

Funny how God calls the future and it happens and we still refuse to follow him because of the hardness of our hearts!

Yet at the same time we are quick to hear the predictions of Global Warming as pure truth even though we have not heated up as the scientific money makers have declared would happen!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cobourgatheist.com/index.php/islam...
about-islam/390-why-islam-is-m ore-violent-than-christianity
http://www.citizenwarrior.com/
2009/02/christianity-is-just-a s-bad.html
What I funny man you have sent a link that actually specifically sets out to prove that Islam is more violent than Christianity, what is the point of this? Now you are being stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>All of what I tell people is true, I'm not assuming anything and it doesn't matter who has killed more when both have blood on their hands.
When you're dealing with KiMare's ilk, you have to be unequivocal, explicit & implicit.
He has set out to believe Islam is the root of all evil. I do not believe in religion period. But I know Christianity has killed more than Islam, even though Islam clearly has blood on its hands too.

But I don't believe KiMare should be allowed to have any excuse for his partial hatred of Islam. I want to make it clear that he cannot pretend Islam is more violent than Christianity. After that is clear he is free to hate as much as he likes. But knowing his hate is based on a falsehood.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're dealing with KiMare's ilk, you have to be unequivocal, explicit & implicit.
He has set out to believe Islam is the root of all evil. I do not believe in religion period. But I know Christianity has killed more than Islam, even though Islam clearly has blood on its hands too.
But I don't believe KiMare should be allowed to have any excuse for his partial hatred of Islam. I want to make it clear that he cannot pretend Islam is more violent than Christianity. After that is clear he is free to hate as much as he likes. But knowing his hate is based on a falsehood.
I posted proof.

You gave your ignorant, bigoted opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted proof.
My whole family are Christians and you are now claiming my opinion is motivated by bigotry like you?

I'm pretty sure you don't even know any Muslims. Because anyone who talks like you can only live in a very tiny unexposed area in the middle of nowhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
My whole family are Christians and you are now claiming my opinion is motivated by bigotry like you?
I'm pretty sure you don't even know any Muslims. Because anyone who talks like you can only live in a very tiny unexposed area in the middle of nowhere.
I simply stated a fact.

I posted two of many sites that prove you are wrong.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in a cave and talks to the lesbiman inside of him while his 3 nipples act as judge and jury.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
"Dealing with KiMare" should have been your first clue that you were about to end up in a long winded conversation going absolutely nowhere.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what is happening in Islamic countries right now.
Is that Allah lying, or just you?
Yes, we are in junior standard class from which you have done master and doctorate. It will take many centuries for us to catch up with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Girls, quite whining.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Girls, quite whining.
What? Are youR THREE nipples in conflict? LMAO

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Now let's not make fun of folk with supernumerary nipples. Got one myself, an itty bitty replica about three inches below the one on the left. It's less than 1/8" inch around and actually has at least one nerve ending because it does have a teeny tiny visible reaction. As far as I know I've never had disagreements among mine, but I don't have many folk insisting on seeing proof that I'm not insane on a regular basis either.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>"Dealing with KiMare" should have been your first clue that you were about to end up in a long winded conversation going absolutely nowhere.
I'll say!
Jojoe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, I love it, when see the result "NO" won.
but it quite surprising see 10K+ said yes. well being Homo was not our fault but we being bring back to this world with this condition, etc.

Place yourself if you are a Homosexuality, what you feel?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>"Dealing with KiMare" should have been your first clue that you were about to end up in a long winded conversation going absolutely nowhere.
Most people call that losing the debate.

Smirk.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Most people call that losing the debate.
Smirk.
Sorry dear, most folk would consider "debating" with you an exercise in futility, you seem to be forgetting that enough folk are left with legitimate questions about your sanity that you have to carry a get out of a 72 hour psych-hold letter on you at all times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dear, most folk would consider "debating" with you an exercise in futility, you seem to be forgetting that enough folk are left with legitimate questions about your sanity that you have to carry a get out of a 72 hour psych-hold letter on you at all times.
Most people recognize that an honest grip on reality is the basis of sanity.

That is why you are afraid to ask family and friends their opinion of your sanity.

You are mistaking my letter of certified sane with one that doesn't exist. There is that pesky reality popping up again...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

415 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min lightbeamrider 722,102
Last Word + 2 26 min kansas 289
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min WasteWater 3,992
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min CIVAN 4,907
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Patrick 224,606
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min LTM 533,565
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min ocxz 115,596
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr reree 86