Yes

No

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#90974 Jul 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush will you pls? Can you pls keep it down, Richard????
You perverted wicked homosexual liar and servant of your daddy Satan the wicked one.
Would you please stfu and stop spreading your pedophilic homosexuals satanic spams on the net? I will never take my hut off for you blasphemous godless pig. God is laughing at you not with you. Moron
Go and sit on a pouffe, Adolf.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90975 Jul 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Go and sit on a pouffe, Adolf.
But his Bob Almighty's pouffe lives half the world away in Seattle, their "mutual admiration" remains tragically unconsummated. Why do you think his knickers are always in such a twist?
sick

Shawnee, OK

#90976 Jul 20, 2013
They need to take every homosexual.And give them one Chance to repent Or put there heads in a guillotine.And cut them off....they are defiling the earth with their sick perverted minds

And anyone who say's they were born that way are a liar.But evil spirits Demons and Satan has Brainwashed them into thinking this is ok.

It's not they are filthy animals.

One thing I can tell you you will not be A homo In Heaven or the new earth.......And sure you can get away with it here but you will not in heaven....

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90977 Jul 20, 2013
sick wrote:
They need to take every homosexual.And give them one Chance to repent Or put there heads in a guillotine.they are defiling the earth with their sick perverted minds
And anyone who say's they were born that way are a liar.But evil spirits Demons and Satan has Brainwashed them into thinking this is ok.
One thing I can tell you you will not be A homo In Heaven or the new earth.......And sure you can get away with it here but you will not in heaven....
I think putting the head in guillotine is a fantastic idea because I LOVE BDSM. In fact, I'll put your head in the guillotine and manacles on your hands while I stuff your heavenly hole.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90978 Jul 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>In this country, the subject of Christianity is going to come up eventually, whether it's relevant to a discussion or not. I'm not a Christian but I learned enough of it to be able to keep up with the conversation.
Good on you.

I like it when the people who come on here, brandishing the Bible like some kind of weapon, a Louisville slugger. You soon disarm them.
:D

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90979 Jul 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>But his Bob Almighty's pouffe lives half the world away in Seattle, their "mutual admiration" remains tragically unconsummated. Why do you think his knickers are always in such a twist?
ROFLMAO!

Too bad they're too holy to use Grindr.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90980 Jul 20, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I think putting the head in guillotine is a fantastic idea because I LOVE BDSM. In fact, I'll put your head in the guillotine and manacles on your hands while I stuff your heavenly hole.
Oklahomo a la lanterne!

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90981 Jul 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahomo a la lanterne!
Sounds kinky, what's that?

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90982 Jul 21, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds kinky, what's that?
It comes from the French Revolution. When the mob didn't like someone, they would call for them to be lynched - A la lanterne! This meant they were hanged from streetlights.

Later they used to guillotine them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%80_la_lanter...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90983 Jul 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes from the French Revolution. When the mob didn't like someone, they would call for them to be lynched - A la lanterne! This meant they were hanged from streetlights.
Later they used to guillotine them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%80_la_lanter...
Now they have GITMO!!

To keep people their without any trial and any civil or human rights!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90984 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they have GITMO!!
Do you really think Islam has any moral standing to talk about a prisoner of war camp?

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90985 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they have GITMO!!
It's wrong.

I didn't agree with most of what Bush did. Marched in Hyde Park against the war in Iraq.

this one

#90986 Jul 21, 2013
sick wrote:
They need to take every homosexual.And give them one Chance to repent Or put there heads in a guillotine.And cut them off....they are defiling the earth with their sick perverted minds
Wow, that's just so Christlike of you dear, it's almost as if Jesus Himself were here having a sociopathic conniption fit. Love the whole "do unto others" and "love thy neighbor" vibes. But who is Jesus to be standing in the way of YOUR version of Christianity? You say that the answer to your prayers is that God wants you to slaughter us, it really doesn't matter what the f**k Jesus taught about such things. I hope He has mercy for you dear.
sick wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, the insight and sage wisdom of an ugly mind.

God save us from this Christian. I know He's not your fault, but you are letting him get away with blaming You for this.

Sweetie, I got some Gospel for you. In spite of your ugly and entirely undeserved absolute certainty in the rightness of your morally offensive unto many others choice of beliefs, you do not speak for God and you make it seriously hard to believe that you have ever even heard from Him. Reality cupcake, there are many more folk who identify with their Lord and Savior, who have actually read the book and listened to Him and have come to an entirely different conclusion about what He has to say about us and those of you who are not us. You are among a thankfully dwindling minority of screeching voices who imagine that God actually blesses your anger and hate and sick desire to want to harm others who YOU pray God disapproves of. FYI: God decides who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians. Didn't you read the book?
sick wrote:
Allow me to, pun intended, set you straight about something hon. I just met you and you have already made spending life with you on the same plane to be less enjoyable than it should have been. Your very first "thought" here was to have folk like me rounded up and Godly razored to death, if we refuse to repent, for whatever in the heck you are fantasizing we have to repent for, to your satisfaction. Why would you imagine that we would want to spend an eternity in your good company? Any hereafter that doesn't involve an eternity with wonderful Christians like yourself, heaven. It isn't that we're not allowed in your prayed for homo free heaven sweetie, we just don't want to go to a version of Hell that no one should have to endure.
manlover

London, UK

#90987 Jul 21, 2013
Of course any rational person knows perfectly well that homosexuality is part of nature just as heterosexuality is. The problem stems from these ridiculous religious teachings that unbelievably, in the 21st. century, many people still quote as being the definitive word on humanity and social behaviour. I find it almost impossible to believe that they actually believe that these texts were written by some "God" as divine word for life on earth! Maybe if they actually started using logic and basic common sense and opened their closed minds to what this is really all about they would find themselves liberated from the self imposed chains that strangle any reasonable debate. Since throwing off all this religious garbage I have become a different, far far happier and worldly person, who now enjoys all the gifts nature as bestowed on me - life has never been so good - try it, you'll like it!

this one

#90988 Jul 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
ROFLMAO!
Too bad they're too holy to use Grindr.
If even 1% of how they come across here is them in real life, these fine specimens must be as horribly unlucky in lust as they are in sanity. It isn't that they are too holy for Grindr, I imagine they've been there, done that and dropped by the service for creating dead zones where ever they went. Other users would rather shut off the service than see them come up again.

Location hidden

#90989 Jul 21, 2013
manlover wrote:
Of course any rational person knows perfectly well that homosexuality is part of nature just as heterosexuality is. The problem stems from these ridiculous religious teachings that unbelievably, in the 21st. century, many people still quote as being the definitive word on humanity and social behaviour. I find it almost impossible to believe that they actually believe that these texts were written by some "God" as divine word for life on earth! Maybe if they actually started using logic and basic common sense and opened their closed minds to what this is really all about they would find themselves liberated from the self imposed chains that strangle any reasonable debate. Since throwing off all this religious garbage I have become a different, far far happier and worldly person, who now enjoys all the gifts nature as bestowed on me - life has never been so good - try it, you'll like it!
Any rational person knows that nature is full of defects and faulty mutations. All cultures and religions have recognized this.

Moreover, anal sex, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Why would you encourage people to try it???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90990 Jul 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think Islam has any moral standing to talk about a prisoner of war camp?
That's not the point though is it? The point is you think you and Christianity are in a position to criticise Islam and take the moral high ground.

You have no moral high ground and your only and most honest way for
ward is to condemn religion as a whole you xenophobic retard.

Location hidden

#90991 Jul 21, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point though is it? The point is you think you and Christianity are in a position to criticise Islam and take the moral high ground.
You have no moral high ground and your only and most honest way for
ward is to condemn religion as a whole you xenophobic retard.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
346147592182678&set=gm.659 390260757248&type=1&th eater
sick

Shawnee, OK

#90992 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's just so Christlike of you dear, it's almost as if Jesus Himself were here having a sociopathic conniption fit. Love the whole "do unto others" and "love thy neighbor" vibes. But who is Jesus to be standing in the way of YOUR version of Christianity? You say that the answer to your prayers is that God wants you to slaughter us, it really doesn't matter what the f**k Jesus taught about such things. I hope He has mercy for you dear.
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah, the insight and sage wisdom of an ugly mind.
God save us from this Christian. I know He's not your fault, but you are letting him get away with blaming You for this.
Sweetie, I got some Gospel for you. In spite of your ugly and entirely undeserved absolute certainty in the rightness of your morally offensive unto many others choice of beliefs, you do not speak for God and you make it seriously hard to believe that you have ever even heard from Him. Reality cupcake, there are many more folk who identify with their Lord and Savior, who have actually read the book and listened to Him and have come to an entirely different conclusion about what He has to say about us and those of you who are not us. You are among a thankfully dwindling minority of screeching voices who imagine that God actually blesses your anger and hate and sick desire to want to harm others who YOU pray God disapproves of. FYI: God decides who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians. Didn't you read the book?
<quoted text>Allow me to, pun intended, set you straight about something hon. I just met you and you have already made spending life with you on the same plane to be less enjoyable than it should have been. Your very first "thought" here was to have folk like me rounded up and Godly razored to death, if we refuse to repent, for whatever in the heck you are fantasizing we have to repent for, to your satisfaction. Why would you imagine that we would want to spend an eternity in your good company? Any hereafter that doesn't involve an eternity with wonderful Christians like yourself, heaven. It isn't that we're not allowed in your prayed for homo free heaven sweetie, we just don't want to go to a version of Hell that no one should have to endure.
you need to repent I don't follow no man made god....im not a christian never will be because they accept homo's and they are the first ones to rape and steal commit adultery And i also do not believe in hell.I am Against homo's Because i see how they affect the minds of other people.spread std's.one man thinks he is gay then sleeps with a woman ect ect.but het it is accepted in the united states now you have right to be married it is now accepted in the boy scouts but they will not accept a over weight child

Here rick let me tell you the problem One man changed Yahweh The creators name and made him into a god the roman catholick church is the woman that is the beast and someone changed the laws 613 of them and most christains i know can not even keep ten to i realy want to see homo's die No I do not I would like them to stop it.I do not wish death on anyone.

Do you not know what the creator did to Sodom and Gomorrah.And because you brought up Christians.they just want a easy way out And think their will be a rapture that will save them nope sorry we all will suffer this earth because of the sin will be destroyed.And being gay is because satan put that into your mind.Yes you can be gat here on this earth but not in heaven and no i do not think you will burn in hell because of it. you will be taught the laws those that were nailed to the cross done away with you will be taught those laws during the thousand year rein and then you will be tested a final time.do not fail this test because it will be as you never existed.Rick I am just against homosexuality and that is my right.it don't just affect you it affects other people. And I am against all sin......And you jesus to me yeshua
stop

Shawnee, OK

#90993 Jul 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's just so Christlike of you dear, it's almost as if Jesus Himself were here having a sociopathic conniption fit. Love the whole "do unto others" and "love thy neighbor" vibes. But who is Jesus to be standing in the way of YOUR version of Christianity? You say that the answer to your prayers is that God wants you to slaughter us, it really doesn't matter what the f**k Jesus taught about such things. I hope He has mercy for you dear.
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah, the insight and sage wisdom of an ugly mind.
<quoted text>Allow me to, pun intended, set you straight about something hon. I just met you and you have already made spending life with you on the same plane to be less enjoyable than it should have been. Your very first "thought" here was to have folk like me rounded up and Godly razored to death, if we refuse to repent, for whatever in the heck you are fantasizing we have to repent for, to your satisfaction. Why would you imagine that we would want to spend an eternity in your good company? Any hereafter that doesn't involve an eternity with wonderful Christians like yourself, heaven. It isn't that we're not allowed in your prayed for homo free heaven sweetie, we just don't want to go to a version of Hell that no one should have to endure.
I want to set you straight lol no pun intended I am not A christian I do not worship your god I worship The creator Yahweh I really don't want to see any one die gay or not I believe in the old testament. You will or anyone will not be gay in heaven.In the thousand year rein you will be taught the laws of peace and love then you will be tested a final time do not fail this test or it will be as you never existed i do not believe in hell and if there is one it is on this earth.the world has been brainwashed by satan that all these things are ok ....Man mortal man changed his name and made him a god the whole world has been deceived.

You will suffer for your own sins just as i have. I can not save the world or you.or anyone else.To me the god you worship is satan.

The old laws are the truth.you one day will stand before your maker and be judged but forgiven .....then it is up to you....to keep the law or not...satan runs this world......And is the reason you and many others are the way you are.Remember sodom and Gomorrah and what he did to it well tha'ts nothing compared to what this earth will see. and sorry just because you are or not a christain there will be no rapture we all will suffer......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min LAWEST100 609,988
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 5,699
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 2,053
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min lightbeamrider 818,423
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 270,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 579,441
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web