Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90631 Jul 7, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a white man, you are a turdskINDIAN remember?
If white me look like what picture you have chosen for yourself, why should you complain about Indians? Turd.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90632 Jul 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Why Allah would be lying in Quran?
Muslims fail in comparison with Jews and Christians? That shows bias in your argument.
Islam does not survive by fear and force, it survives and gains new converts thru its truth and forceful arguments.
Answer;

1. Because Mohammad, not Allah, said those things to cover his ass.

2. You fail to acknowledge WHY I distinguished between Jews, Christians and Islam with a mindless denial. Every day the news is filled with Islam's barbarity across the places it exists. A bus load of GIRLS just bombed in Pakistan! You don't read of any other religions engaged in this evil. You are in severe denial to ignore it.

3. History and fact clearly show otherwise. There are countless accounts in every country showing Islam being forced on the residents. Look at the behavior of Islam to the Coptics in Egypt. Despicable!

Mug, seriously, put your brain and your heart to work. You have been duped! Seriously, 70 virgins?
robjr

Tempe, AZ

#90633 Jul 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer;
2. You fail to acknowledge WHY I distinguished between Jews, Christians and Islam with a mindless denial. Every day the news is filled with Islam's barbarity across the places it exists. A bus load of GIRLS just bombed in Pakistan! You don't read of any other religions engaged in this evil. You are in severe denial to ignore it.
3. History and fact clearly show otherwise. There are countless accounts in every country showing Islam being forced on the residents. Look at the behavior of Islam to the Coptics in Egypt. Despicable!
Mug, seriously, put your brain and your heart to work. You have been duped! Seriously, 70 virgins?
So what about the crusades? Its not like only Islam has forced there religion on others. No offense to anyone else out there but in my opinion religion is a joke. It is a way to explain what couldn't at the time be explained as well as gain power for those of whom could exploit it years to come.
robjr

Tempe, AZ

#90634 Jul 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court ruling required neither a vagina, nor a penis.
That delusional requirement is yours alone.
I find it amazing that you always insult someone's intelligence when they disagree with you. Don't you find it odd that everyone here is a complete imbecile, EXCEPT for you? I should think we'd be completely unworthy of a response from you, given the uneven playing field.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
Pure Genius, Truly Inspiring.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90635 Jul 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If white me look like what picture you have chosen for yourself, why should you complain about Indians? Turd.
Because you look like this

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1231943206_4693.gif

Location hidden

#90636 Jul 8, 2013
robjr wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about the crusades? Its not like only Islam has forced there religion on others. No offense to anyone else out there but in my opinion religion is a joke. It is a way to explain what couldn't at the time be explained as well as gain power for those of whom could exploit it years to come.
1. You are reaching back quite a ways aren't you?

2. Did you know Europe would have been Islamic if not for the Crusades?

3. You clearly don't know the differences between religions, let alone the outcomes. Do you see any religion right now comparable to the violence and despotism of Islam?

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#90637 Jul 8, 2013
Just stopped by to say ...
I thought god created everything, everybody.
So... what's the problem?
Live with it, you can't change it.
The Interlocutor

Mountain View, CA

#90638 Jul 8, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Just stopped by to say ...
I thought god created everything, everybody.
So... what's the problem?
God created sin and sinners. It is written.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90640 Jul 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are reaching back quite a ways aren't you?
Queen of DeNile again. Sticky argument, for you, so you ignore it. The truth of the matter is, tens of thousands of homosexuals have been exterminated throughout history in the name of Christianity.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

Location hidden

#90641 Jul 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen of DeNile again. Sticky argument, for you, so you ignore it. The truth of the matter is, tens of thousands of homosexuals have been exterminated throughout history in the name of Christianity.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
The Crusades were about exterminating homosexuals?

That's some gay twirl site there honey!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90642 Jul 8, 2013
KM wrote:
Answer;

Ans.

1. The prophets of God do not speak of their own in these matters. They tell what they receive thru inspiration. You have no idea of the office of prophethood.

2. Truth of any religion is not be judged by what their followers are doing.

You should first study any religion thru its scriptures to find out what are real teachings of any religion.

THEN you can look at their followers and see how much they are acting on these teachings.

Mistakes of followers cannot be basis for rejecting religion (unless of course they are almost impossible to follow, like turn the other cheek, love your enemies..etc)

3. So you think Coptic Christians are "worst treated" in Egypt? Do you?

How many Coptic Christians live in Egypt after 1400 years of Muslim rule?

And how many Muslims were left living in Spain after 25 years of Christian rule?

What sort of comparison you want to make?

We do not have to learn the lesson of Brotherly love and tolerance from you people.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#90643 Jul 8, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,648 66%
Yes 13,876 33%
Current Total 41,524

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90644 Jul 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Crusades were about exterminating homosexuals?
That's some gay twirl site there honey!
Show me where I said that, please, because I never said any such thing. But, if you'd actually done your homework, you'd know that homosexuals were exterminated during the crusades.

Nice attempt at dodging the issue by attempting to cloud what I said.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90645 Jul 8, 2013
The Interlocutor wrote:
<quoted text>
God created sin and sinners. It is written.
God isn't real. It is written.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90646 Jul 8, 2013
QUM Licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Why Allah would be lying in Quran?
Because Allah isn't real.

Location hidden

#90647 Jul 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. The prophets of God do not speak of their own in these matters. They tell what they receive thru inspiration. You have no idea of the office of prophethood.
2. Truth of any religion is not be judged by what their followers are doing.
You should first study any religion thru its scriptures to find out what are real teachings of any religion.
THEN you can look at their followers and see how much they are acting on these teachings.
Mistakes of followers cannot be basis for rejecting religion (unless of course they are almost impossible to follow, like turn the other cheek, love your enemies..etc)
3. So you think Coptic Christians are "worst treated" in Egypt? Do you?
How many Coptic Christians live in Egypt after 1400 years of Muslim rule?
And how many Muslims were left living in Spain after 25 years of Christian rule?
What sort of comparison you want to make?
We do not have to learn the lesson of Brotherly love and tolerance from you people.
1. I'm fully aware of how the Prophets of God speak and behave.

Mohammad certainly isn't one of them. He was a lying reprobate.

2. I agree with you. That is why your belief system is evil.

You deliberately deceive as a very tenant of your religion. You are doing so now, by your knowingly dishonest portrayal.

Your 'new testament'(the last words of Mohammad) encourage the exact behavior we see around the world by fundamentalist Muslims.

3. The history of dhimmi is clear and consistent across the Islamic world.

The Coptics were once 90% of Egyptian population. There were also numerous Jewish communities until the last were evicted in the 1950's. All are horribly abused and unjustly treated. The same thing is occurring in every Islamic country right now.

You deliberately distort by comparing the situation with Spain. Muslims were in Spain because of the Islamic conquest that swept through the Mediterranean basin. They were not original residents. They were turned back in Spain by the Crusades.

4. I think you have much to learn. Christians are ministering around the world. They are usually the first at sites of tragedy, and often the only ones. This is true even in Muslim countries.

It is the Judeo/Christian ethic that caused abhorrence at the behavior of American soldiers in Iraq's prison.

Immensely worse behavior is being practiced by both sides in every Islamic/Islamic conflict occurring right now.

Location hidden

#90648 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said that, please, because I never said any such thing. But, if you'd actually done your homework, you'd know that homosexuals were exterminated during the crusades.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
You replied to a post where I was talking about the Crusades.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90649 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm fully aware of how the Prophets of God speak and behave.
Mohammad certainly isn't one of them. He was a lying reprobate.
2. I agree with you. That is why your belief system is evil.
You deliberately deceive as a very tenant of your religion. You are doing so now, by your knowingly dishonest portrayal.
Your 'new testament'(the last words of Mohammad) encourage the exact behavior we see around the world by fundamentalist Muslims.
3. The history of dhimmi is clear and consistent across the Islamic world.
The Coptics were once 90% of Egyptian population. There were also numerous Jewish communities until the last were evicted in the 1950's. All are horribly abused and unjustly treated. The same thing is occurring in every Islamic country right now.
You deliberately distort by comparing the situation with Spain. Muslims were in Spain because of the Islamic conquest that swept through the Mediterranean basin. They were not original residents. They were turned back in Spain by the Crusades.
4. I think you have much to learn. Christians are ministering around the world. They are usually the first at sites of tragedy, and often the only ones. This is true even in Muslim countries.
It is the Judeo/Christian ethic that caused abhorrence at the behavior of American soldiers in Iraq's prison.
Immensely worse behavior is being practiced by both sides in every Islamic/Islamic conflict occurring right now.
Get back to the topic people, is having sex with hot people of the same gender bad? the answer is NO. See even the bible talks about kinky sex.

Ezekiel 23:20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90650 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll on, Kuntmary.
I know that's true. By a particularly horrible method during the Dark Ages, burning @ the stake.

WARNING: Graphic

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90651 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll on, Kuntmary.
That's true.
:-(

While I'm in history channel mode, however, King Richard the Lionheart is rumoured to have been gay.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/mar/19/mona...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_Eng...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 548,570
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min NFL hore 118,646
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Dally Mama 750,499
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Eagle 12 229,950
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min Catcher1 174,424
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min RADEKT 261,650
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 44 min USN Atheist 5,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 602,167
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 2 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE