57,738 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90719 Jul 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, from my reading of the Bible, Jesus doesn't know you and doesn't want to.
... you better not pout, you better not cry, you better not shout I'm telling you why...... lol

Location hidden

#90720 Jul 10, 2013
Every move you make'
Every breath you take

I'll be watching you..... Right!!!!

Location hidden

#90721 Jul 10, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean this Jesus?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p9vn5lWE1...
Jesus H. Christ. I don't like that one much.
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90722 Jul 10, 2013
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90723 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this?

http://sharpiron.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/...
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90724 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything gay is evil.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90725 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Every move you make'
Every breath you take
I'll be watching you..... Right!!!!
There is no need to suffer from such horrific gay shame.
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90726 Jul 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, from my reading of the Bible, Jesus doesn't know you and doesn't want to.
Anything gay is a one ticket straight into the flames of hell.

Anything gay means eternal hell fire.

Homosexuals go straight to hell as soon as they die.

Homosexuals are Satans servants.

Condemned to hell.
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90727 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

F@GS go straight to hell the moment they die.
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90728 Jul 10, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
Typical gay shame.
Chuck

Seattle, WA

#90729 Jul 10, 2013

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#90730 Jul 11, 2013
Looks like Bob's back. And his opinion still isn't worth 2 bob.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90731 Jul 11, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Ezekiel 22:30; "There he lusted after his lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Kinky bible!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90732 Jul 11, 2013
KM wrote:
Who do I believe, your words or my eyes?

http://syriareport.net/
christian-girl-repeatedly-rape d-by-syria-militants/

"A fifteen year-old girl living in Al-Qusayr was forced to marry fifteen Jabhat al-Nusra members, including their commander. All fifteen men raped her.

According to the Fides news agency, the girl identified as “Miriam”, was kidnapped after her family escaped Al-Qusayr, a strategic town occupied by extremist militants from Jabhat al-Nusra and the Free Syrian Army (FSA). Miriam was then forced into a temporary marriage and raped – a process which was repeated over fifteen days. The young girl was forced to marry fifteen militants, one every day – who then raped her and repudiated the marriage.

Similar incidents are widespread following a fatwa issued on YouTube by controversial Sheikh, Yasir al-Ajlawni.

A Salafi sheikh of Jordanian origin, Al-Ajlawni declared lawful – the forced marriage and rape of non-Sunni females. Other similar fatwas have been issued, resulting in small numbers of extremist females travelling to Syria to perform “sex jihad”."

The article goes on with numerous other atrocities.

This is happening in Egypt and Libya, to name just a few.

I agree with you that your prophet stands alone, responsible for unequaled evil in humanity.
Ans.

Perhaps you do not know what Fatwa is. In Western media these Fatwas are treated as a sort of WMD s!!

A Fatwa is an opinion of a religious scholar on any issue which is brought to his opinion.

It is only his opinion and it lacks any executive power unless it is enforced by someone in power.

I cannot comment on what were the issues brought before the Scholar and how the questions were framed.

You are making so much noise as if "Hell is fallen on earth" because of Fatwa, while most Muslims in the world even do not know about this Fatwa.

There have been mistakes in issuing Fatwas and it is based on the knowledge of that particular Scholar.

You are not aware about either the position or the limits of Fatwa.

That is why you are reacting in the way I see in your post.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90733 Jul 11, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
2 bob or 2 Bob?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90734 Jul 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Perhaps you do not know what Fatwa is. In Western media these Fatwas are treated as a sort of WMD s!!
A Fatwa is an opinion of a religious scholar on any issue which is brought to his opinion.
It is only his opinion and it lacks any executive power unless it is enforced by someone in power.
I cannot comment on what were the issues brought before the Scholar and how the questions were framed.
You are making so much noise as if "Hell is fallen on earth" because of Fatwa, while most Muslims in the world even do not know about this Fatwa.
There have been mistakes in issuing Fatwas and it is based on the knowledge of that particular Scholar.
You are not aware about either the position or the limits of Fatwa.
That is why you are reacting in the way I see in your post.
Your excuses don't address the depraved violence rampant across Islam. The web is full of these incidents. Do you know what is missing? Any Islamic condemnation or attempt to end such acts. Only excuses. Despicable.

Location hidden

#90739 Jul 11, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
Ahhh. That's much better.

Location hidden

#90740 Jul 11, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Should we send him some rat's asses?
DR WHO

Santa Cruz, CA

#90741 Jul 11, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything gay is evil.

<Irrelevant Bible babble deleted>
Drinking again Bob?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#90742 Jul 11, 2013
DR WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking again Bob?
The Sin.
The Guilt.
The SHAME.
The GAY SHAME !
The SHAME of being GAY !
Common gay diseases listed below:
1. Anal Cancer.(Ass Cancer)
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Giardia lamblia.
5. Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Microsporidia.
10. Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Condyloma acuminata.
15. Homosexual Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal demonic death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
Gay = Got AIDS Yet !
Limp wrist and lisping ?
Total gay shame.
Complete gay shame.
Gays are demonic pedophiles.
Gays are the devils chosen people for hell.

Maybe you should apply for a job at Bohemian Grove.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seen Is Awesome 608,296
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 2 hr krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 2 hr Mahesh 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 574,554
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 hr busted 165
More from around the web