Yes

No

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#90654 Jul 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with many things you said, but if you feel that Christianity is any better than Islam I pity you and you will continue to miss the point right in front of you.
Do you think you have anything better to say about the pagan Emperor Constantine II of Rome who with the help of 338 paid Christian bishops gave you the New testament?
The new testament is full of books plagiarised from all over the place. And the story of Jesus as the son of God is pretty much complete fabrication from beginning to end. Experience of religion would be that Islam can make you a better person, but Christianity seems to make everyone a war mongering supremacist like you who think everything you do is the best or better than even the things it sprung from.
Are you a Muslim?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90655 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to a post where I was talking about the Crusades.
Indeed, but I NEVER said that's what the crusades were about.

You know this to be true, but you twisted your response because you needed to dodge the question.

It was lame of you to do so. Deal with it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#90656 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
List the wars being fought right now in the name of Islam.
Now list the wars being fought right now in the name of Christianity.
You don't know what you are talking about.
Well, well, well. You get up on your high horse to denigrate Islamic atrocities, but you conveniently pretend that homosexuals haven't been killed in the name of Christianity.

There's a word for people like you. Several, in fact.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90657 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well. You get up on your high horse to denigrate Islamic atrocities, but you conveniently pretend that homosexuals haven't been killed in the name of Christianity.
There's a word for people like you. Several, in fact.
Did no such thing, simply pointed out to an idiot that it wasn't the Crusades..

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#90658 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did no such thing, simply pointed out to an idiot that it wasn't the Crusades..
You did no such thing. You ducked and weaved, albeit very badly.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#90659 Jul 9, 2013
Yawn
This thread is so boring!
But it's still the most exciting thing anyone named WasteWater can imagine.

Obese children cannot find new diversions.

. . . then you sink

#90660 Jul 9, 2013
Says It All wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,648 66%
Yes 13,876 33%
Current Total 41,524
Boooooring!

. . . then you sink

#90661 Jul 9, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Muslim?
Stupid.

. . . then you sink

#90662 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You did no such thing. You ducked and weaved, albeit very badly.
Lame.

. . . then you sink

#90663 Jul 9, 2013
I'm bored!

Mommy make the ranters say something new!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90665 Jul 9, 2013
WasteWater __ wrote:
I'm bored!
Mommy make the ranters say something new!
Wanna buy some rat's ass? They are going fast at ten for a dollar gift wrapped.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90666 Jul 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with many things you said, but if you feel that Christianity is any better than Islam I pity you and you will continue to miss the point right in front of you.
Do you think you have anything better to say about the pagan Emperor Constantine II of Rome who with the help of 338 paid Christian bishops gave you the New testament?
The new testament is full of books plagiarised from all over the place. And the story of Jesus as the son of God is pretty much complete fabrication from beginning to end. Experience of religion would be that Islam can make you a better person, but Christianity seems to make everyone a war mongering supremacist like you who think everything you do is the best or better than even the things it sprung from.
Indeed.
Square Peg No Hole

Santa Cruz, CA

#90667 Jul 9, 2013
WasteWater __ wrote:
Yawn
This thread is so boring!
But it's still the most exciting thing anyone named WasteWater can imagine.
Obese children cannot find new diversions.
Stop whining. GTFOH
Square Peg No Hole

Santa Cruz, CA

#90668 Jul 9, 2013
Says It All wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,648 66%
Yes 13,876 33%
Current Total 41,524
Interesting. Go gays!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90669 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
List the wars being fought right now in the name of Islam.
Now list the wars being fought right now in the name of Christianity.
You don't know what you are talking about.
All the wars that have been fought in the name of Christian country but are really about stealing resources and imperialising the world.

1) Iraq,
2) Afghanistan,
3) Libya,
4) The invasion of Mali.
5) The invasion of Ivory Coast
6) The Yemen invasion,
7) Proposed war with Iran.
8) Brutal and illegal sanctions against Zimbabwe to try and bully Mugabe into giving his country to White supremacy.
9) America's support of Israel a brutal dictatorship and Western colony i the middle East.

I could go further back to tell you all the countries the USA have invaded under the false pretence of bringing democracy for people rather than admitting you are trying to imperialise people.
Currently the USA have Africom troops planted all over Africa including drones in the Middle East and Africa.

But what the press doesn't say is that all these countries want is the USA out of their countries and till they get out of their countries (taking the Western allies and parasitic feeders) war will continue to break out all over the world. And morons like you will continue to spout your nonsense about how a murderous imperialist USA and the West are policing the world.

Get the hell out of here you fcking brainwashed idiot. Christian countries are the only ones to drop two nuclear bombs on human populations, women children and the old,(Nagasaki and Hiroshima) killing 240,000 instantly and after effects that have lasted up till today.

Don't you even try.

Location hidden

#90670 Jul 9, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Muslim?
No I'm not a Muslim, i just think all religions are the same and based on the same hypocrisy, I laugh at people getting into the which is better argument. They are all nonsense and they are all lies.

But I do think Christianity has cornered the hegemony and propaganda machine.

Location hidden

#90671 Jul 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
All the wars that have been fought in the name of Christian country but are really about stealing resources and imperialising the world.
1) Iraq,
2) Afghanistan,
3) Libya,
4) The invasion of Mali.
6) The Yemen invasion,
8) Brutal and illegal sanctions against Zimbabwe to try and bully Mugabe into giving his country to White supremacy.
9) America's support of Israel a brutal dictatorship and Western colony i the middle East.
I could go further back to tell you all the countries the USA have invaded under the false pretence of bringing democracy for people rather than admitting you are trying to imperialise people.
Currently the USA have Africom troops planted all over Africa including drones in the Middle East and Africa.
But what the press doesn't say is that all these countries want is the USA out of their countries and till they get out of their countries (taking the Western allies and parasitic feeders) war will continue to break out all over the world. And morons like you will continue to spout your nonsense about how a murderous imperialist USA and the West are policing the world.
Get the hell out of here you fcking brainwashed idiot. Christian countries are the only ones to drop two nuclear bombs on human populations, women children and the old,(Nagasaki and Hiroshima) killing 240,000 instantly and after effects that have lasted up till today.
Don't you even try.
So you are asserting that the USA is a Christian theocracy?

Location hidden

#90672 Jul 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Iraq,
2) Afghanistan,
3) Libya,
4) The invasion of Mali.
6) The Yemen invasion,
Don't you even try.
What resources have we stolen from these countries.

Did the supposed booty pay for the cost of the wars?

You don't think we should have dealt with Afghanistan after 9/11?

You don't think we should have helped Kuwait after Iraq invaded it?

Afghanistan is the only war we are marginally involved in right now.

You really listed Libya, among others? Really?

Where is the list of Islamic wars?

Should I be afraid if I don't get off here?

Smile.

Location hidden

#90673 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are asserting that the USA is a Christian theocracy?
Please, America is a Christian country which is all it needs to be, and they are the greatest warmongers known to humankind bar none.

Location hidden

#90674 Jul 9, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, America is a Christian country which is all it needs to be, and they are the greatest warmongers known to humankind bar none.
Then why not answer specifically instead of giving an obviously ignorant opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Truthiness 2,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dave Nelson 866,040
White Lives MATTER 6 min RFD 118
disabled sex (Jun '14) 24 min garath 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Michael 600,205
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 272,467
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr RainbowLength 47
More from around the web