|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Rick wrote:
01. Cupcake, you haven't been paying attention, again. It's only been recently that those who use the words sodomy and sodomite had just same sex acts in mind when they said it.

02. That IS NOT the original meaning of those words, since they were first coined in the the 13th Century of the Common Era, they referred to ANY sexual act that would not result in reproduction, regardless of the sex of the participants, their species, or whether you were just playing by yourself.

03. Male and female oral and/or anal sex, "sodomy", male and female practitioners of said acts, "sodomites". Masturbation, "sodomy", its practitioners, "sodomites" Bestiality, "sodomy", those who play dirty with animals, "sodomites". If you have engaged in ANY of the above acts, you have committed "sodomy", you little sodomite you.
Ans.

Sweetie, I know how your definations keeps on changing and how the same word takes different meaning with the passage of time.

How the words like "Gay", "Drug" and "Drink" have changed their original meaning and now mean totally different meanings than what they were supposed to men originally.

The same is the case with Sodomy also. It means two men satisfying their "sexual desires" thru each other. They do it by kissing, by sucking, by tongue or by insertion, it does not matter at all.

Quran says that in connection with the people of Lot, "You satisfy your sexual desires with men instead of women"?

And Quran is 1400 years old, so I least care of how you define "Sodomy" in modern time.

Sodomy and Lesbians and Homos mean same thing to me. It is not the actual process how they do it, it is a term to satisfy one's sexual desires by a partner of the same sex.

Using crooning words like Honey, Dearest, Sweetie, Cupcake, will not sugarcoat the real message of your post.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I don't give a rat's ass about Islamic sins or Christian sins. Why is this important?
Who cares what you think and what you do not think, mousie?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you, Mo and your god Allan think.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.
Ss couples violate the design of physical union.
Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.
Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.
Now who's in denial? LOLOLOL

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Honey, that was someone faking my name, but what he said was truth, Sweetie you should also look at the address of the person posting.
They feel no shame to fake the names.
You are both hiding behind a proxy server dumpling, any address showing is irrelevant. You gotta hand it to them though, they faked your brand of idiocy flawlessly.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Ans.
Sweetie, I know how your definations keeps on changing and how the same word takes different meaning with the passage of time.
Apparently you don't dumpling or you would not be referring to other folk as sodomites when you would be one yourself.
MUQ wrote:
How the words like "Gay", "Drug" and "Drink" have changed their original meaning and now mean totally different meanings than what they were supposed to men originally.
Actually none of them have a much different meaning than when they were first coined, but nice try though.
MUQ wrote:
The same is the case with Sodomy also. It means two men satisfying their "sexual desires" thru each other. They do it by kissing, by sucking, by tongue or by insertion, it does not matter at all.
What you clearly aren't getting is that your personal redefinition of the word is not supported by the actual definition of the word. The ONLY element of the original definition that has been forgotten is its coverage of masturbation, male-female non-reproductive sex and bestiality, still considered sodomy in American English. It is even written into a number of our laws. So you were saying?
MUQ wrote:
Quran says that in connection with the people of Lot, "You satisfy your sexual desires with men instead of women"?
And Quran is 1400 years old, so I least care of how you define "Sodomy" in modern time.
Sodomy and Lesbians and Homos mean same thing to me. It is not the actual process how they do it, it is a term to satisfy one's sexual desires by a partner of the same sex.
Using crooning words like Honey, Dearest, Sweetie, Cupcake, will not sugarcoat the real message of your post.
Like I told the allegedly fake you, our problem is one of communication and you BOTH are now making it impossible by redefining reality to suit your needs. Are you sure the other one was fake, they got your idiocy down pat. If you wanna pray that Allah hates us as much as you do, you go right ahead. I'm sure He's just as embarrassed as His Christian and Jewish counterparts are by Their followers wanting to and just as happy with you blaming Him for it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do or else you would have ignored my post rather than making this ridiculous defensive reply.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who's in denial? LOLOLOL
Still so blonde!

Honey, which of my points did the SCOTUS ruling change?
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
1. Opinion.
2. Opinion.
3. Opinion.
4. Opinion.
5. Opinion.
6. Opinion.

Everything you stated was an opinion, and a biased opinion at that. You can't claim these as facts because there is nothing to back that up.

All your points are disproven simply because several people disagree with you, therefore your opinions are not facts.

Go to dictionary.com . Look up the term logic. After you do that, please learn how to use it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Opinion.
2. Opinion.
3. Opinion.
4. Opinion.
5. Opinion.
6. Opinion.
Everything you stated was an opinion, and a biased opinion at that. You can't claim these as facts because there is nothing to back that up.
All your points are disproven simply because several people disagree with you, therefore your opinions are not facts.
Go to dictionary.com . Look up the term logic. After you do that, please learn how to use it.
Are you really telling me that a logical rebuttal is writing the word 'opinion' over and over???

LOL

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still so blonde!
Honey, which of my points did the SCOTUS ruling change?
Very good, Kirschmann. With a name like that, I'm surprised that you don't consider Nordic blondes to be the Master Race.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You do or else you would have ignored my post rather than making this ridiculous defensive reply.
He does it on the Aussie forum all the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, Kirschmann. With a name like that, I'm surprised that you don't consider Nordic blondes to be the Master Race.
Another blonde response.

Instead of answering the question like you should have in the first place, you whine about mocking the failure with a troll behavior.

Whats your real name blonde?
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really telling me that a logical rebuttal is writing the word 'opinion' over and over???
LOL
I wrote the word 'opinion' six times. Six times for six different statements that you made. You cannot prove your statements as facts because the statements you made are your based on your own beliefs. Simply, as I already pointed out, they are opinions.

But I've said that already. Did you not read the text underneath the six opinions? It seems you didn't. I've also already countered all of your claims and arguments. Shattered them, even.

Yet, you still cling to these false beliefs of yours. But, that's what a bigot does. I apologize, but gay rights are a civil rights issue. And civil rights are not up to the majority. Civil rights is something we are all born with and the government has no right to take way. It is a necessity that our government recognizes homosexuals, bisexuals, heterosexuals, and all other forms of sexuality as equals. There can be no inequality in treatment. To accept or push for inequality in treatment is to be the equivalent of a racist.

End of story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
I wrote the word 'opinion' six times. Six times for six different statements that you made. You cannot prove your statements as facts because the statements you made are your based on your own beliefs. Simply, as I already pointed out, they are opinions.
But I've said that already. Did you not read the text underneath the six opinions? It seems you didn't. I've also already countered all of your claims and arguments. Shattered them, even.
Yet, you still cling to these false beliefs of yours. But, that's what a bigot does. I apologize, but gay rights are a civil rights issue. And civil rights are not up to the majority. Civil rights is something we are all born with and the government has no right to take way. It is a necessity that our government recognizes homosexuals, bisexuals, heterosexuals, and all other forms of sexuality as equals. There can be no inequality in treatment. To accept or push for inequality in treatment is to be the equivalent of a racist.
End of story.
All you gave was your opinion that they were opinion.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Without facts or evidence, your statements will never be more than opinion. Opinions are views held by people that are not necessarily substantiated by facts or knowledge - THIS IS INARGUABLE. Your statements ARE opinions. There is nothing FACTUAL about them. Go read a f***ing dictionary.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't take his word for it, then take the word of the 100's of other people who have told you the EXACT SAME THING.

Ya got nuthin', Pastor Kirschmann. Nuthin'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Without facts or evidence, your statements will never be more than opinion. Opinions are views held by people that are not necessarily substantiated by facts or knowledge - THIS IS INARGUABLE. Your statements ARE opinions. There is nothing FACTUAL about them. Go read a f***ing dictionary.
Well, that was an adamant opinion.

Please specifically address each point on WHY it is an opinion and not a fact.

For instance, are you disputing that ss couples are mutually sterile, and that that is my opinion?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't take his word for it, then take the word of the 100's of other people who have told you the EXACT SAME THING.
Ya got nuthin', Pastor Kirschmann. Nuthin'
"100's"???

LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another blonde response.
Instead of answering the question like you should have in the first place, you whine about mocking the failure with a troll behavior.
Whats your real name blonde?
Vagina man scores another sexist comment.

GREAT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

650 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals are an embarrassment to their families 2 min PDX Dave 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Krackerjacks 115,107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 532,793
Favorite Ninja Turtle character ? 4 min Pollster 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 5 min WasteWater 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,557
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Patrick 224,188
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Charlie Sheen 256,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 172,401
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••