Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,454 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#90486 Jun 30, 2013
America was puritanical at one point, Jamestown certainly wasn't but the Plymouth Colony was, that's were all the nutty sodomy laws originated from.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90487 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
MUQ wrote: Ans. 1. "I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one. These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why."
Sodomites were really considered anyone who had oral or anal sex, it wasn't specifically homosexuals. Sodomy laws in America made it illegal for heterosexuals and homosexuals to commit oral sex, or anal sex, the last of the sodomy laws were struck down in 2003.
Some people would be surprised to see this but Thomas jefferson suggested in " A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments" that men and woman who practice sodomy should be severely punished, and that was not just for homosexuals but for heterosexual men and woman who practiced sodomy.
"Whosoever shall be guilty of Rape, Polygamy, or Sodomy with man or woman shall be punished, if a man, by castration, if a woman, by cutting thro' the cartilage of her nose a hole of one half inch diameter at the least."
To say that Sodomites only used Anal Sex, is saying something without proof.

Sodomy is to satisfy your sexual desires with males in place of your wives. It does not matter how it is done, it does not matter if both parties are willing etc.

It is a perversion like any other perversion.

I feel amused how people are trying to justify their version of perversion.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90488 Jun 30, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you and Mo would know about perverts now wouldn't you?
Yes, we would know them, it is strange you cannot. Open your eyes and you will also see them clearly.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90489 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is to satisfy your sexual desires with males in place of your wives. It does not matter how it is done, it does not matter if both parties are willing etc.
How do you justify sex with a 9 year old girl?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90490 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we would know them, it is strange you cannot. Open your eyes and you will also see them clearly.
You are too stupid to understand the subtle messages I am giving to you. You and your prophet Mo are the perverts, that's how you can distinguish other perverts. Mo's favourite wife was a 9 year old girl? I wonder why....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90492 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ans.
1. You are right there is no ban on women driving but unfortunately they do not have driving license. But what about other Muslim countries where women do have driving license, are ALL Their problem solved?
You were providing factually challenged information about a country you claim to have been living in dear, what is and is not permitted in other countries does not matter. In Saudi Arabia, women, since they are not permitted a Saudi drivers license, may not legally drive.
MUQ wrote:
2. I did not know any Saudi Scholar saying that it is HARAAM for women to drive a car. They say that harms are more than benefits considering the contemporary Saudi society.
I've never even been to Saudi Arabia and I knew that dear, are you sure that is where you have been living? Because if it is hon, you have to be the most oblivious to reality person I have ever encountered. Quite frankly, I'm amazed you are even alive.
MUQ wrote:
3. I am aware of the teachings of Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab. And regards which Saudi have for them. But he did not bring any new sect in Islam. He only asked Muslims to follow the teachings of Quran and sayings and actions of prophet, may peace be on to him.
You know of the prophet, are aware of his teachings, but still couldn't figure out that one plus one equals two.

Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab + Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab's teachings = Wahabi

Oy vey.
MUQ wrote:
4. I have run into them and they are not as blood thirsty as you point out in your post. Why not come and meet them face to face?
Buttercup, nowhere did I call them bloodthirsty nor was that what I meant. I just wanted you to know that the follower's of Wahabi are very devoted to their very fundamentalist beliefs, are in complete control of the Saudi state and tend not to react positively when people, including non-followers of Wahabi, violate their beliefs in THEIR country. Make of that what you will. I've known a number of Saudi's over the years dear, you might want to try and meet a few when you are there.
MUQ wrote:
5. I do not know from where you got the idea that God loves these Sodomites and Lesbians?
Without any proofs from scripture, you can build your castle in the air.
I have no idea where you got the idea that HE didn't dear, nor do I care. That's your prayer, not mine. And hon, you really should learn to pay better attention to what you claiming to be reading, you're likely a Sodomite too.
MUQ wrote:
As per His guidelines in all scriptures in any religion of the world, this practice is an abomination and a sexual perversion.
It is a sin of the highest order.
So you pray. Why you would want to, no idea and don't really care, other than to tell you that I'm absolutely certain in my faith that God is offended by it as I am.

this one

#90493 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Cupcake, you haven't been paying attention, again. It's only been recently that those who use the words sodomy and sodomite had just same sex acts in mind when they said it. That IS NOT the original meaning of those words, since they were first coined in the the 13th Century of the Common Era, they referred to ANY sexual act that would not result in reproduction, regardless of the sex of the participants, their species, or whether you were just playing by yourself. Male and female oral and/or anal sex, "sodomy", male and female practitioners of said acts, "sodomites". Masturbation, "sodomy", its practitioners, "sodomites" Bestiality, "sodomy", those who play dirty with animals, "sodomites". If you have engaged in ANY of the above acts, you have committed "sodomy", you little sodomite you.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90494 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear, you're claiming that sodomy can only be committed between two men?
MUQ

Houston, TX

#90495 Jul 1, 2013
That's right.
If you have more than two it's called an orgy.

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#90497 Jul 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quote>
MUQ: Therein lies your problem sweetie...
</quote>

And For those wondering why Rick in Kansas is always using terms like Sweetie and Sugar and Cupcake ....

... of course you think it's because he's mentally retarded, and that's part of it.
But the main reason is he thinks these are insults and will humiliate total strangers who are posting normally.

Why? you ask ....well ... Turns out those are the terms his mummy uses on him. But he never figured out why, so he confusedly decided they must be insults and humiliations.

Actually she uses them for the opposite reason: Whenever they go out to eat, she has to start yelling at Rickie, and since he is so spacy she ends up screaming at him, "Rikkie Dickie! Get your hands off your junk right NOW. And put your pants back on!"

Then realizing that everyone in entire room at Chick-fil-A is staring at her, she adds "...sweetie".

And now he is embarrassed and humiliated, with everyone pointing and making their thumb and forefinger into the symbol for teeny-tiny.

She was really trying to soften her shouting fit, but he misinterpreted it. Rick confusedly thinks it's part of the humiliation. And that is why he does it. Plus of course the mental retardation thing.

this one

#90498 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
That's right.
If you have more than two it's called an orgy.
Buttercup, our problem is one of communication, it isn't helping for you to give meanings to words that others aren't sharing in. With three you get an orgy, too funny.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90499 Jul 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear, you're claiming that sodomy can only be committed between two men?
No, that's not what it means:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sodomy

There is a case of a woman charged with it, or should I call her a gutter moll.
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/07/mother_of_mis...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#90500 Jul 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, our problem is one of communication, it isn't helping for you to give meanings to words that others aren't sharing in. With three you get an orgy, too funny.
Honey, that was someone faking my name, but what he said was truth, Sweetie you should also look at the address of the person posting.

They feel no shame to fake the names.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90501 Jul 1, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a sin of the highest order however stoning people to death, honor killings, disfiguring women's faces, flogging people in public for drinking and fornicating, beating wives, polygamy, beheadings , etc.. now that's just all fine. What a archaic hateful sadistic God Allah is, about the same as the Old testament God.
The list of major sins in Islam include:

1. Worshipping false gods and joining partners with God in His Person, Attributes and Powers.

2. Disobeying one’s parents.

3. Killing any innocent human soul, without due process of law (and that includes so called honor killings and people executing so called Islamic justice on their own without due process of law).

4. Fornication and adultery.

5. Accusing chaste women of wrong conduct without any firm evidence (and that includes cases of violence against innocent women).

7. Taking Usury and having any part in any usury based transactions.

8. Running away from battle field at the time of war.

9. Giving false testimony.

10. Telling lie and back biting etc. Cheating in weight and measures.

There are many more major sins, I just pointed out the most important of them.

Polygamy is not a sin, minor or major, provide Islamic guidelines are followed.

I did not see any Sadistic God in that list, did you?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90502 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Worshipping false gods and joining partners with God in His Person, Attributes and Powers.
3. Killing any innocent human soul, without due process of law (and that includes so called honor killings and people executing so called Islamic justice on their own without due process of law).
5. Accusing chaste women of wrong conduct without any firm evidence (and that includes cases of violence against innocent women).
Well that contradicts Islam because in the Quran it says that Judaism and Christianity are also religions from Allah and it is ok to follow them as they are the religions of the book (of Allah) and Jesus was the son of god in the people of the book's religion (Christianity and Judaism)and here you are saying that God has no partners etc.

Nice contradiction.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#90503 Jul 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

I don't give a rat's ass about Islamic sins or Christian sins. Why is this important?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90504 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your first sentence. Go ahead, re-read it. You'll find it, eventually.
You still can't find anything so hoped I may find something? Lmao!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90505 Jul 2, 2013
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.
Ss couples violate the design of physical union.
Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.
Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90506 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.
Ss couples violate the design of physical union.
Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.
Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.
The only defect here is you, nipples.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90507 Jul 2, 2013
Rick wrote:
01. Cupcake, you haven't been paying attention, again. It's only been recently that those who use the words sodomy and sodomite had just same sex acts in mind when they said it.

02. That IS NOT the original meaning of those words, since they were first coined in the the 13th Century of the Common Era, they referred to ANY sexual act that would not result in reproduction, regardless of the sex of the participants, their species, or whether you were just playing by yourself.

03. Male and female oral and/or anal sex, "sodomy", male and female practitioners of said acts, "sodomites". Masturbation, "sodomy", its practitioners, "sodomites" Bestiality, "sodomy", those who play dirty with animals, "sodomites". If you have engaged in ANY of the above acts, you have committed "sodomy", you little sodomite you.
Ans.

Sweetie, I know how your definations keeps on changing and how the same word takes different meaning with the passage of time.

How the words like "Gay", "Drug" and "Drink" have changed their original meaning and now mean totally different meanings than what they were supposed to men originally.

The same is the case with Sodomy also. It means two men satisfying their "sexual desires" thru each other. They do it by kissing, by sucking, by tongue or by insertion, it does not matter at all.

Quran says that in connection with the people of Lot, "You satisfy your sexual desires with men instead of women"?

And Quran is 1400 years old, so I least care of how you define "Sodomy" in modern time.

Sodomy and Lesbians and Homos mean same thing to me. It is not the actual process how they do it, it is a term to satisfy one's sexual desires by a partner of the same sex.

Using crooning words like Honey, Dearest, Sweetie, Cupcake,… will not sugarcoat the real message of your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 765,117
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 24 min Rosa_Winkel 77
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min AussieBobby 263,625
4 Powerful Steps to Permanently Dissolve Panic ... 31 min Dissolve Panic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Roberta G 175,050
Bacterial Vaginosis No More Review 41 min Bacterial Vaginosis 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Black Thunder 42 603,706
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 555,079
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search