Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>

MUQ: Therein lies your problem sweetie...
And For those wondering why Rick in Kansas is always using terms like Sweetie and Sugar and Cupcake ....

... of course you think it's because he's mentally retarded, and that's part of it.

But the main reason is he thinks these are insults and will humiliate total strangers who are posting normally.
Why? you ask ....well ... Turns out those are the terms his mummy uses on him.
But he never figured out why, so he confusedly decided they must be insults and humiliations.
Actually she uses them for the opposite reason:
Whenever they go out to eat, she has to start yelling at Rickie, and since he is so spacy she ends up screaming at him, "Rikkie Dickie! Get your hands off your junk right NOW. And put your pants back on!"
Then realizing that everyone in entire room at Chick-fil-A is staring at her, she adds "...sweetie".

And now he is embarrassed and humiliated, with everyone pointing and making their thumb and forefinger into the symbol for teeny-tiny.

She was really trying to soften her shouting fit, but he misinterpreted it.

Rick confusedly thinks it's part of the humiliation. And that's why he does it. Plus of course the mental retardation thing.

“Call me Surprised”

Since: Apr 13

Ring-a-ding-ding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas has actually backed off of the Dear shtick a lot. Now instead of every post it's only maybe one in four.

So?

Well, he used to claim that was his most powerful weapon against the bible thumpers.

And that he was actually "making some progress" in reforming them.(sic)

He claimed that he used Dear enough times on KiMar that he was now sponsoring a gay pride day float, and would be on it holding hands with his priest.

But because Rick has shelved his own best weapon, KiMar has now backslid to the point where he is going to change his float into a tribute to St. Patrick and the snakes.

Tsk tsk
Says It All

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony of what you just said in this statement is that you have no knowledge of how sexuality works. Typical Muslim hypocrite.
MUQ is not Muslim.

His city moves all around because he uses free proxies.

He's no more in an Arab country than I am in France.

What a schmuck you are LOL_GTFO
Says It All

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh, wait. I just moved to Indonesia.
So I must be Islamic?

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware of that but it would strike me as odd if you're right. I get the idea behind "sodomite", but "luti" as their meme doesn't make as much sense. The Koran's Lot is far more "righteous" than the Genesis version. In their version, he gets in several verses in devoted to the evil that the mob is insisting on committing, not just the one. It's still a threat of death by gang rape, but their version is a lot easier to confuse with it being about "homosexuals/homosexualit y", than even the Judeo-Christian one. Don't tell no one, but our friend "Adam" actually taught me something. I hadn't read the Koran's version of the story until he started pretending to be Muslim.
That's what I was told anyway. Luti means "people of Lot".

As for our Adam, this is him when he found out about the SCOTUS decision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, I have my very own troll.
You must really be in love with me to want to be me.
I bet you're the one who sneaks in and steals my underwear out of the laundry room.
Hello, troll.

I'll paint your shirt for you - bright red. For what you did to Chartreuse.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Says It All wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is not Muslim.
His city moves all around because he uses free proxies.
He's no more in an Arab country than I am in France.
What a schmuck you are LOL_GTFO
If I'm a shmuck, does that make you a goyim? or a shpindler?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Ravianna wrote:
Being a homosexual must be a very sad existence. Homosexuals have turned their back on humanity and as a result no one will care that they existed.
Huh, lol

Who really cares that anyone existed, everyone is forgotten for the most part, but do you believe for some reason that you will be remembered? We could put as your epitaph " Here lies a gay hating nobody RIP asshole"

Even with that truthful epitaph you will be forgotten anyway.

“Black In Public,Black Out Loud”

Black And Proud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

it will be a sin according to people of religion but it wont be a sin to people that aren't religious.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
That's what I was told anyway. Luti means "people of Lot".
As for our Adam, this is him when he found out about the SCOTUS decision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They use that as the equivalent of sodomite?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Epitaph-
Gay hating extraordinaire, he lived his life vehemently hating homosexuals after he caught his Mother eating another woman out. RIP

Or

He resisted those unwanted homosexual tendencies with vigor and resolve proclaiming homosexuality an abomination to the World, it was his life's work. RIP

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They use that as the equivalent of sodomite?
I believe so. My Arabic is very limited, but Muq would probably confirm it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so. My Arabic is very limited, but Muq would probably confirm it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam
We need an honest to Allah Muslim on this one. I Googled Arabic for sodomite and it came up lut'i. I put it in an Arabic translator and it said it meant a male from the United Arab Emirates. We need to sort this out before I book my next vacation.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They use that as the equivalent of sodomite?
They love the lut'i in the booty.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

GTFO wrote:

The irony of what you just said in this statement is that you have no knowledge of how sexuality works. Typical Muslim hypocrite.
Ans.

1. I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one.

These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Rick wrote:

Saudi Arabia has no written ban on women drivers, but in order to drive legally one must have a license and licenses are not issued to women.

2. It is also haram according to Saudi clerics. You should know this already. Women have been known to drive on rare occasions but mostly in rural areas and only when absolutely necessary. It would be incredibly unusual for you to see a woman driver anywhere you might be as a guest worker in the country.

3. Would you throw some light on it? And you say that you're in Saudi Arabia but you are completely and totally oblivious to the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and his followers? They are the predominate Islamic sect in the country and the faith of the family Saud, but you haven't run into them, you say.

4. Okay. I may be saving your life here sweetie, you may want to read up on them quick. These are folk who don't play around. Serious fundamentalists, more Sunni than not and decidedly anti-Shia. They are literalists and not ashamed to use it.

Therein lies your problem sweetie. It's so obvious I'm surprised you didn't notice. You simply do not know, but you're praying like the dickens to Allah that He hate the gay folk as much as you have chosen to believe He does.

Good luck with that, but your problem, not ours. If you can't see two people of the same sex as loving one another enough to make a hopefully lifelong commitment to one another in marriage as normal, see a shrink. And for your enlightenment, when good Christians came up with the notion of "Sodomites", they didn't have in mind just men having sex with men, but all folk who engaged in ANY sexual act which could not result in the miracle of procreation. Regardless of the sex of your partner, its species, or that you were just amusing yourself. Odds are that you be a Sodomite too. Masturbation was included in the original meaning of the concept.
Read more at
Ans.

1. You are right there is no ban on women driving but unfortunately they do not have driving license. But what about other Muslim countries where women do have driving license, are ALL Their problem solved?

2. I did not know any Saudi Scholar saying that it is HARAAM for women to drive a car. They say that harms are more than benefits considering the contemporary Saudi society.

3. I am aware of the teachings of Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab. And regards which Saudi have for them. But he did not bring any new sect in Islam. He only asked Muslims to follow the teachings of Quran and sayings and actions of prophet, may peace be on to him.

4. I have run into them and they are not as blood thirsty as you point out in your post. Why not come and meet them face to face?

5. I do not know from where you got the idea that God loves these Sodomites and Lesbians?

Without any proofs from scripture, you can build your castle in the air.

As per His guidelines in all scriptures in any religion of the world, this practice is an abomination and a sexual perversion.

It is a sin of the highest order.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. You are right there is no ban on women driving but unfortunately they do not have driving license. But what about other Muslim countries where women do have driving license, are ALL Their problem solved?
2. I did not know any Saudi Scholar saying that it is HARAAM for women to drive a car. They say that harms are more than benefits considering the contemporary Saudi society.
3. I am aware of the teachings of Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab. And regards which Saudi have for them. But he did not bring any new sect in Islam. He only asked Muslims to follow the teachings of Quran and sayings and actions of prophet, may peace be on to him.
4. I have run into them and they are not as blood thirsty as you point out in your post. Why not come and meet them face to face?
5. I do not know from where you got the idea that God loves these Sodomites and Lesbians?
Without any proofs from scripture, you can build your castle in the air.
As per His guidelines in all scriptures in any religion of the world, this practice is an abomination and a sexual perversion.
It is a sin of the highest order.
Homosexuality is a sin of the highest order however stoning people to death, honor killings, disfiguring women's faces, flogging people in public for drinking and fornicating, beating wives, polygamy, beheadings , etc.. now that's just all fine. What a archaic hateful sadistic God Allah is, about the same as the Old testament God.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one.
These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why.
Well you and Mo would know about perverts now wouldn't you?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Usually the God of a person is a direct image of the personality of the person themselves, e.g. the callous person will seek out a callous God, a kind person will seek out a kinder version of god , etc.

Many times the religions God is also a replacement for the biological parents when a person as an adult ventures out into an uncertain World, the God provides security and on a perpetual level whether that God really exist or not. If Allah or Jehovah commanded people to burn people alive who didn't accept those religions the disciples of those religions would condone burning people to death, there is nothing that a human can't be programmed to do.

Monotheistic religions are far the most dangerous for secular society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

423 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 720,679
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min seriously the original 5,231
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 224,112
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 532,635
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min blind man n the bleachers 599,066
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min MUQ1 36,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Aura Mytha 256,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,345
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••