Is homosexuality a sin?

Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,178 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Says It All

France

#90468 Jun 30, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony of what you just said in this statement is that you have no knowledge of how sexuality works. Typical Muslim hypocrite.
MUQ is not Muslim.

His city moves all around because he uses free proxies.

He's no more in an Arab country than I am in France.

What a schmuck you are LOL_GTFO
Says It All

Jakarta, Indonesia

#90469 Jun 30, 2013
Oh, wait. I just moved to Indonesia.
So I must be Islamic?

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#90470 Jun 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware of that but it would strike me as odd if you're right. I get the idea behind "sodomite", but "luti" as their meme doesn't make as much sense. The Koran's Lot is far more "righteous" than the Genesis version. In their version, he gets in several verses in devoted to the evil that the mob is insisting on committing, not just the one. It's still a threat of death by gang rape, but their version is a lot easier to confuse with it being about "homosexuals/homosexualit y", than even the Judeo-Christian one. Don't tell no one, but our friend "Adam" actually taught me something. I hadn't read the Koran's version of the story until he started pretending to be Muslim.
That's what I was told anyway. Luti means "people of Lot".

As for our Adam, this is him when he found out about the SCOTUS decision.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#90471 Jun 30, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, I have my very own troll.
You must really be in love with me to want to be me.
I bet you're the one who sneaks in and steals my underwear out of the laundry room.
Hello, troll.

I'll paint your shirt for you - bright red. For what you did to Chartreuse.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90472 Jun 30, 2013
Says It All wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is not Muslim.
His city moves all around because he uses free proxies.
He's no more in an Arab country than I am in France.
What a schmuck you are LOL_GTFO
If I'm a shmuck, does that make you a goyim? or a shpindler?
Toby

Portland, OR

#90473 Jun 30, 2013
Ravianna wrote:
Being a homosexual must be a very sad existence. Homosexuals have turned their back on humanity and as a result no one will care that they existed.
Huh, lol

Who really cares that anyone existed, everyone is forgotten for the most part, but do you believe for some reason that you will be remembered? We could put as your epitaph " Here lies a gay hating nobody RIP asshole"

Even with that truthful epitaph you will be forgotten anyway.

Since: Mar 13

.......

#90474 Jun 30, 2013
it will be a sin according to people of religion but it wont be a sin to people that aren't religious.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90475 Jun 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
That's what I was told anyway. Luti means "people of Lot".
As for our Adam, this is him when he found out about the SCOTUS decision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yPPUrZOmnUEXX
They use that as the equivalent of sodomite?
Toby

Portland, OR

#90476 Jun 30, 2013
Epitaph-
Gay hating extraordinaire, he lived his life vehemently hating homosexuals after he caught his Mother eating another woman out. RIP

Or

He resisted those unwanted homosexual tendencies with vigor and resolve proclaiming homosexuality an abomination to the World, it was his life's work. RIP

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#90477 Jun 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They use that as the equivalent of sodomite?
I believe so. My Arabic is very limited, but Muq would probably confirm it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90478 Jun 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so. My Arabic is very limited, but Muq would probably confirm it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam
We need an honest to Allah Muslim on this one. I Googled Arabic for sodomite and it came up lut'i. I put it in an Arabic translator and it said it meant a male from the United Arab Emirates. We need to sort this out before I book my next vacation.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90479 Jun 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They use that as the equivalent of sodomite?
They love the lut'i in the booty.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#90480 Jun 30, 2013
GTFO wrote:
1.

The irony of what you just said in this statement is that you have no knowledge of how sexuality works. Typical Muslim hypocrite.
Ans.

1. I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one.

These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90481 Jun 30, 2013
Rick wrote:
1.

Saudi Arabia has no written ban on women drivers, but in order to drive legally one must have a license and licenses are not issued to women.

2. It is also haram according to Saudi clerics. You should know this already. Women have been known to drive on rare occasions but mostly in rural areas and only when absolutely necessary. It would be incredibly unusual for you to see a woman driver anywhere you might be as a guest worker in the country.

3. Would you throw some light on it? And you say that you're in Saudi Arabia but you are completely and totally oblivious to the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and his followers? They are the predominate Islamic sect in the country and the faith of the family Saud, but you haven't run into them, you say.

4. Okay. I may be saving your life here sweetie, you may want to read up on them quick. These are folk who don't play around. Serious fundamentalists, more Sunni than not and decidedly anti-Shia. They are literalists and not ashamed to use it.


2.

Therein lies your problem sweetie. It's so obvious I'm surprised you didn't notice. You simply do not know, but you're praying like the dickens to Allah that He hate the gay folk as much as you have chosen to believe He does.

Good luck with that, but your problem, not ours. If you can't see two people of the same sex as loving one another enough to make a hopefully lifelong commitment to one another in marriage as normal, see a shrink. And for your enlightenment, when good Christians came up with the notion of "Sodomites", they didn't have in mind just men having sex with men, but all folk who engaged in ANY sexual act which could not result in the miracle of procreation. Regardless of the sex of your partner, its species, or that you were just amusing yourself. Odds are that you be a Sodomite too. Masturbation was included in the original meaning of the concept.
Read more at
Ans.

1. You are right there is no ban on women driving but unfortunately they do not have driving license. But what about other Muslim countries where women do have driving license, are ALL Their problem solved?

2. I did not know any Saudi Scholar saying that it is HARAAM for women to drive a car. They say that harms are more than benefits considering the contemporary Saudi society.

3. I am aware of the teachings of Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab. And regards which Saudi have for them. But he did not bring any new sect in Islam. He only asked Muslims to follow the teachings of Quran and sayings and actions of prophet, may peace be on to him.

4. I have run into them and they are not as blood thirsty as you point out in your post. Why not come and meet them face to face?

5. I do not know from where you got the idea that God loves these Sodomites and Lesbians?

Without any proofs from scripture, you can build your castle in the air.

As per His guidelines in all scriptures in any religion of the world, this practice is an abomination and a sexual perversion.

It is a sin of the highest order.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90482 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. You are right there is no ban on women driving but unfortunately they do not have driving license. But what about other Muslim countries where women do have driving license, are ALL Their problem solved?
2. I did not know any Saudi Scholar saying that it is HARAAM for women to drive a car. They say that harms are more than benefits considering the contemporary Saudi society.
3. I am aware of the teachings of Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab. And regards which Saudi have for them. But he did not bring any new sect in Islam. He only asked Muslims to follow the teachings of Quran and sayings and actions of prophet, may peace be on to him.
4. I have run into them and they are not as blood thirsty as you point out in your post. Why not come and meet them face to face?
5. I do not know from where you got the idea that God loves these Sodomites and Lesbians?
Without any proofs from scripture, you can build your castle in the air.
As per His guidelines in all scriptures in any religion of the world, this practice is an abomination and a sexual perversion.
It is a sin of the highest order.
Homosexuality is a sin of the highest order however stoning people to death, honor killings, disfiguring women's faces, flogging people in public for drinking and fornicating, beating wives, polygamy, beheadings , etc.. now that's just all fine. What a archaic hateful sadistic God Allah is, about the same as the Old testament God.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90483 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one.
These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why.
Well you and Mo would know about perverts now wouldn't you?
Toby

Portland, OR

#90484 Jun 30, 2013
Usually the God of a person is a direct image of the personality of the person themselves, e.g. the callous person will seek out a callous God, a kind person will seek out a kinder version of god , etc.

Many times the religions God is also a replacement for the biological parents when a person as an adult ventures out into an uncertain World, the God provides security and on a perpetual level whether that God really exist or not. If Allah or Jehovah commanded people to burn people alive who didn't accept those religions the disciples of those religions would condone burning people to death, there is nothing that a human can't be programmed to do.

Monotheistic religions are far the most dangerous for secular society.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90485 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote: Ans. 1. "I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one. These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why."

Sodomites were really considered anyone who had oral or anal sex, it wasn't specifically homosexuals. Sodomy laws in America made it illegal for heterosexuals and homosexuals to commit oral sex, or anal sex, the last of the sodomy laws were struck down in 2003.

Some people would be surprised to see this but Thomas jefferson suggested in " A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments" that men and woman who practice sodomy should be severely punished, and that was not just for homosexuals but for heterosexual men and woman who practiced sodomy.

"Whosoever shall be guilty of Rape, Polygamy, or Sodomy with man or woman shall be punished, if a man, by castration, if a woman, by cutting thro' the cartilage of her nose a hole of one half inch diameter at the least."
Toby

Portland, OR

#90486 Jun 30, 2013
America was puritanical at one point, Jamestown certainly wasn't but the Plymouth Colony was, that's were all the nutty sodomy laws originated from.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90487 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
MUQ wrote: Ans. 1. "I might not know how sexuality works, but I can point out a pervert if I see one. These Sodomites and Lesbians are sexual perverts and it is not difficult to find out why."
Sodomites were really considered anyone who had oral or anal sex, it wasn't specifically homosexuals. Sodomy laws in America made it illegal for heterosexuals and homosexuals to commit oral sex, or anal sex, the last of the sodomy laws were struck down in 2003.
Some people would be surprised to see this but Thomas jefferson suggested in " A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments" that men and woman who practice sodomy should be severely punished, and that was not just for homosexuals but for heterosexual men and woman who practiced sodomy.
"Whosoever shall be guilty of Rape, Polygamy, or Sodomy with man or woman shall be punished, if a man, by castration, if a woman, by cutting thro' the cartilage of her nose a hole of one half inch diameter at the least."
To say that Sodomites only used Anal Sex, is saying something without proof.

Sodomy is to satisfy your sexual desires with males in place of your wives. It does not matter how it is done, it does not matter if both parties are willing etc.

It is a perversion like any other perversion.

I feel amused how people are trying to justify their version of perversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are Mexicans Taking Over America (May '13) 6 min Johnny 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min bibomartcpn 272,471
Yanbu Gays 12 min abahabah 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min karl44 600,247
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Aura Mytha 866,190
Pakistani cuckold needs help!!! (Dec '13) 40 min Paki Cuck 5
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,137
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr imr 48
More from around the web