Mind your manners

#90360 Jun 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in what? Bronze Age fairy tales?
Feckless post DISMISSED.

NEXT

Oh poor baby!
With eight year old ego so easily bruised.
And still laboring under the impression the entire thread is all about you. Ha.
Au contraire, It is about mocking you.
Your only value is as a guppy. I tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://i.imgur.com/2q5gsl5.png
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90361 Jun 27, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of heterosexual married couples that never have children, they adopt, the same with SS couples they can adopt, it's a lame excuse to stigmatize them based on reproduction. I would take then they you believe all heterosexual marriages to be null and void that can't have children biologically?
Normal couples not having any children is some one following the right course to get these children.

What these Sodomites and Lesbian "couples" is mockery of "human re-production" process.

They want a "Nut-Nut" or "Bolt-Bolt" coupling to do the job of "Normal" Nut-Bolt coupling.

How weird to say that they are two sides of the same coin.

It is strange, how much distorted could be one' reasoning process, once he gets down to prove that Black is White and vice versa.
Swaggking

Dallas, TX

#90362 Jun 27, 2013
I actually agree w/ Chewy or whoever that was.If they choose to live like that FINE.Leave them alone its not you.Imagine sombody on a forum as a homosexual.They then find a forum about being gay or banning gay people.That might highly offends that person cause somebody wants to be selfish with the way of people living.They might leave their partner cause all of the guiltiness My answer is Yes it is a sin.It is in the bible.Its ok if ur Bi or Homosexual.Ur a human being and you should be proud of who you are.

All this being said.I am straight.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90363 Jun 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight people aren't very grateful to adoptive gay parents who help care for their unwanted children, are they?
What's so morally abhorrent about surrogate parents by the way? Is it OK for straight people to use them, but not gay people? How does that work?
We aren't talking about caring for children, we are talking about equating a couple missing one gender and at least one natural parent being equated to birth parents.

But you know that, that is why you shift the issue.

Location hidden

#90364 Jun 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, forgot to add:
LOOOOOOOOSER!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
:D
The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.

The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB)
While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.

Location hidden

#90365 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare'a wrote;

The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it awkward when your intelligence exceeds that of the Supreme Court.
It's a burden to be you.
And to think that I am a near senile old man with simple common sense!

I notice you can't defend them either.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#90366 Jun 27, 2013
_Chartruese_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Feckless post DISMISSED.
NEXT
Oh poor baby!
With eight year old ego so easily bruised.
And still laboring under the impression the entire thread is all about you. Ha.
Au contraire, It is about mocking you.
Your only value is as a guppy. I tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://i.imgur.com/2q5gsl5.png
Have any real thoughts of your own?

Thanks. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#90367 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say it again:

LOOOOOOSER!!!!!

Ha ha!

San Francisco

#90368 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about caring for children, we are talking about equating a couple missing one gender and at least one natural parent being equated to birth parents.
But you know that, that is why you shift the issue.
Oh I get it, we are talking about the circular reasoning going around in the echo chamber of your brain.

Hey, did I mention this before? HA HA!

Location hidden

#90369 Jun 27, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say it again:
LOOOOOOSER!!!!!
Ha ha!
Your typical depth.

Can't post a reasoned response can you?

How's that pride?

Location hidden

#90370 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote: We aren't talking about caring for children, we are talking about equating a couple missing one gender and at least one natural parent being equated to birth parents. But you know that, that is why you shift the issue.
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it, we are talking about the circular reasoning going around in the echo chamber of your brain.
Hey, did I mention this before? HA HA!
Throw a label on it because you are exposed. So childish.

Put a duplicate gendered couple next to marriage.

Watch the kids go to mom and dad every time.

San Francisco

#90371 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your typical depth.
Can't post a reasoned response can you?
How's that pride?
Aw, poor Smirky is bitter.

Pity.

San Francisco

#90372 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: We aren't talking about caring for children, we are talking about equating a couple missing one gender and at least one natural parent being equated to birth parents. But you know that, that is why you shift the issue.
<quoted text>
Throw a label on it because you are exposed. So childish.
Put a duplicate gendered couple next to marriage.
Watch the kids go to mom and dad every time.
No Smirky, actually, kids just want parents who love them and take care of them. They really don't care about whether one has a penis and the other a vagina.

Location hidden

#90373 Jun 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No Smirky, actually, kids just want parents who love them and take care of them. They really don't care about whether one has a penis and the other a vagina.
Who said anything about a penis and vagina?

Your response is verification of why gays have no inkling of marriage or family.

Lots of people in kid's lives love them dearly. Kids still prefer mom and dad.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#90374 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about a penis and vagina?
Your response is verification of why gays have no inkling of marriage or family.
Lots of people in kid's lives love them dearly. Kids still prefer mom and dad.
Do you even know any gay people?

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90375 Jun 27, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying that any relationships or marriages are exactly the same, that's really the beauty of it that all people who are consenting adults can have the option to marry.
Your judgement is irrational in that you seem to believe that no relationship other than a heterosexual one is genuine, interracial marriages use to treated the same way. Whenever you create your own subjective social reality is when your judgement becomes impaired,there are so many variables in any given relationship that it is irrational to attempt to pretend you know what a genuine relationship or marriage is and what constitutes an "imposter relationship".
Yes you're a biased bigot, you can't help it you have been conditioned that way.
Everyone who arrives on this thread, says much the same about him. Very interesting.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90376 Jun 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight people aren't very grateful to adoptive gay parents who help care for their unwanted children, are they?
What's so morally abhorrent about surrogate parents by the way? Is it OK for straight people to use them, but not gay people? How does that work?
Very good, Wilde. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban used a surrogate for their second child, Faith.

Location hidden

#90377 Jun 27, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know any gay people?
Do you know any kids?

Location hidden

#90378 Jun 27, 2013
"But to defend traditional marriage is not to condemn, demean, or humiliate those who would prefer other arrangements, any more than to defend the Constitution of the United States is to con- demn, demean, or humiliate other constitutions. To hurl such accusations so casually demeans this institution. In the majority’s judgment, any resistance to its holding is beyond the pale of reasoned disagreement. To question its high-handed invalidation of a presumptively valid statute is to act (the majority is sure) with the purpose to “dis- parage,”“injure,”“degrade,”“de mean,” and “humiliate” our fellow human beings, our fellow citizens, who are homo- sexual. All that, simply for supporting an Act that did no more than codify an aspect of marriage that had been unquestioned in our society for most of its existence— indeed, had been unquestioned in virtually all societies for virtually all of human history. It is one thing for a society to elect change; it is another for a court of law to impose change by adjudging those who oppose it hostes humani generis, enemies of the human race."

Scalia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Government Snatching Homes...Civil Unrest.... 2 min Truthspeaks19 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 560,475
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 778,337
Young People In North Carolina Need A Reality C... 3 min Truthspeaks19 4
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 min Shivar 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Pegasus 265,451
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Student 39,387
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min killedjoe 4,896
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,336
More from around the web