Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,374 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#90311 Jun 26, 2013
Y'all are obviously unbelievers, which I am not.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90312 Jun 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
DOMA = Unconstitutional
Prop 8 = no standing for appeal = gay marriage to resume in CA.
Good morning!
The slow, steady march to equality continues!
Fabulous!

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#90313 Jun 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really cracking me up! You could not be a bigger hypocrite if you tried (and you sure do try!)
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral. You just judged you God as immoral. Bravo Smirky!
=======
Oh, and by the way Smirky, in light of the SCOTUS rulings today, let me be the first to call you A GREAT BIG LOOOOOOSER!
:D
Go SCOTUS!!!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90316 Jun 26, 2013
_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think that god gave you the gift of being a paedophile and zoophiliac too. A baby girl has a vagina, but like your butt, it is not for entry. God gave you that truth and you believed satan's lie.
So being a homosexual is the equivalent of being a pedophile, or are you saying anyone who is a homosexual is also a pedophile and a zoophile? Pedophilia is not exclusive to any sexual orientation, neither is zoophilia so you're really way out of reality on this one, but damn you do reveal how dishonest and callous Christians are.

Usually when anyone is discussing homosexual marriage it is always in the context of what goes on between two consenting adults. God gave who the truth, a group of polygamist, genocidal,biblical patriarchs ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90317 Jun 26, 2013
Reaction formation at its best, they go to such a hateful degree opposing homosexuals and same sex marriage, it certainly lives me wondering if in fact that are overcompensating for their some of their own unacceptable homosexual impulses. It's like the guy who stands on the corner for hours with a sign that reads " God hates homosexuals" and someone see's him later that night sneaking out of the gay theater.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90318 Jun 26, 2013
it certainly *leaves me wondering

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90320 Jun 26, 2013
The bible belt states which opposes gay marriage the most vehemently, are also the states with the highest number of teen pregnancies, STD's, illiteracy, divorce and domestic violence. The latest statistics indicate that 45 % of all American marriages end in divorce, and that 25 % of all American marriages involve adultery at some point in the marriage. Over 90 % of all humans will commit fornication at some point in their life, so I'm wondering with that many people going to "hell" why is homosexuality accentuated so much in the Bible belt states?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90321 Jun 26, 2013
Don't feed the troll. He's merely reincarnated himself with a new moniker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90322 Jun 26, 2013
Many of this posters in here remind me of the character Col. Frank Fitts, in the movie American beauty, they hate homosexuality just a bit too much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90323 Jun 26, 2013
Toby wrote:
Reaction formation at its best, they go to such a hateful degree opposing homosexuals and same sex marriage, it certainly lives me wondering if in fact that are overcompensating for their some of their own unacceptable homosexual impulses. It's like the guy who stands on the corner for hours with a sign that reads " God hates homosexuals" and someone see's him later that night sneaking out of the gay theater.
Or, it might be that they see that a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Clearly not the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90324 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, it might be that they see that a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not the same.
There are millions of heterosexual married couples that never have children, they adopt, the same with SS couples they can adopt, it's a lame excuse to stigmatize them based on reproduction. I would take then they you believe all heterosexual marriages to be null and void that can't have children biologically?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#90325 Jun 26, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of heterosexual married couples that never have children, they adopt, the same with SS couples they can adopt, it's a lame excuse to stigmatize them based on reproduction. I would take then they you believe all heterosexual marriages to be null and void that can't have children biologically?
Why would think that? It's been fine for ions.

However, a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Clearly not the same as marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90326 Jun 26, 2013
Since some people love to use the inability to reproduce as a reason to condemn same sex marriages (omitting adoption),maybe then in the Bible belt states the religious fanatics need to ban all woman in those states who are infertile from legally being able to get married. They could do the same with sterile heterosexual males and their marriages, that is equate them with same sex marriages, Newt Gingrich could lead the charge.

Newt- "Anyone who can't reproduce is an abomination unto God, if your wife is too old God permits an "open marriage" with a younger woman."

Amen and amen

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#90327 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would think that? It's been fine for ions.
However, a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not the same as marriage.
You lose again. LOLOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90328 Jun 26, 2013
Also, it doesn't take a marriage to produce a baby , there are millions of single Mothers and single Fathers in America that have never been married, there are also millions of Mothers who are artificial inseminated. There are more infertile males and females in America than there are homosexuals attempting to get married , so the reproductive issue is erroneous at best, especially when a homosexual woman can have artificial insemination preformed or adopt, and homosexual males can simply adopt also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90329 Jun 26, 2013
There will be an estimated 3 % of all marriages being same sex marriages if all states were to legalize same sex marriages. Over 3 % of all heterosexual marriages are made up of infertile wives and husbands who can't reproduce. So really gay marriages would have absolutely no effect on traditional heterosexual marriages at all, especially when you consider that almost half of all traditional marriages end in divorce anyway. From a reproduction point of view those same homosexuals are never going to have children anyway, however many lesbian woman who are married will opt for artificial insemination. So really same sex marriage shouldn't really involve this zero sum mentality from those who oppose it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#90330 Jun 26, 2013
Toby wrote:
Since some people love to use the inability to reproduce as a reason to condemn same sex marriages (omitting adoption),maybe then in the Bible belt states the religious fanatics need to ban all woman in those states who are infertile from legally being able to get married. They could do the same with sterile heterosexual males and their marriages, that is equate them with same sex marriages, Newt Gingrich could lead the charge.
Newt- "Anyone who can't reproduce is an abomination unto God, if your wife is too old God permits an "open marriage" with a younger woman."
Amen and amen
'Some people' ignore the fact that marriage has worked fine with the rare exceptions.

However, we are not talking about censoring marriage, I am pointing out one of many major differences between ss couples and marriage.

Nothing will change that will it?
Toby

Portland, OR

#90331 Jun 26, 2013
Many of the same people who condemn same sex marriage have no problem with millions of traditional marriage divorces, dead beat fathers and mothers, all the domestic spousal abuse, teen pregnancies, STD's, high rates of illiteracy, crime, etc... As long as they love jeebus that's all that matters.

All these dense and vacuous religious hillbillies have just got to stop those evil homosexuals from getting married because marriage is sacred, those homosexual abominations as they are referred to by their fabricated hillbilly antiquated God, has got to be stopped.

Hurry Jethro click on the clueless button that will show that homo-lover!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90332 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'Some people' ignore the fact that marriage has worked fine with the rare exceptions.
However, we are not talking about censoring marriage, I am pointing out one of many major differences between ss couples and marriage.
Nothing will change that will it?
I guess rare exceptions mean about 45 % of all marriages, you have a beautiful alternate reality, I will chat with you later, GTG.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#90333 Jun 26, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess rare exceptions mean about 45 % of all marriages, you have a beautiful alternate reality, I will chat with you later, GTG.
Running away won't change the differences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 753,517
Michelle Nunn policy 5 min Obama 5
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 6 min yon 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dorian_Gay 262,069
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min NEWS-FLASH 174,527
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min yon 38,899
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Epiphany2 602,762
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 550,793

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE