Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,627 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#90399 Jun 28, 2013
The full weight of having embraced homosexuality will come upon the souls of the damned who won't have their homosexual perversions to practice...in hell.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#90400 Jun 28, 2013
Butthole sex ain't right. neither is swallowing a mans load. they call that queer

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90401 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
Butthole sex ain't right. neither is swallowing a mans load. they call that queer
I want to put my doodle in your goober, Goober.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#90402 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to put my doodle in your goober, Goober.
Alot of people want a shot of GOOBER ... I don't do it with men. but I will top a woman in a heartbeat! you know what I mean?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90403 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of people want a shot of GOOBER ... I don't do it with men. but I will top a woman in a heartbeat! you know what I mean?
No I don't Goober, but I want to top that goober of yours. You know what I mean?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90404 Jun 28, 2013
Are you positive that isn't "alot" of people want a shot AT Goober? That be a b*tch of a thing to hear wrong. I know "alot" of women who if you were on top of them in a heartbeat, it would have been its last.

this one

#90405 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
No I don't Goober, but I want to top that goober of yours. You know what I mean?
Ick.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90406 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Ick.
I want your Rick, woops, I meant dick.

this one

#90407 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
I want your Rick, woops, I meant dick.
While your taste in men has improved considerably, you still lusted after the Goob. Learned a long time ago, never have sex with anyone crazier than I am.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90408 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>While your taste in men has improved considerably, you still lusted after the Goob. Learned a long time ago, never have sex with anyone crazier than I am.
My taste in men has always been of a high standard. Are you crazy during sex? I like that.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzv9ggZlNw1...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90409 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
neither is swallowing a mans load. they call that queer
And yet tons of woman swallow loads. Try again, Goober.

this one

#90410 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
My taste in men has always been of a high standard. Are you crazy during sex? I like that.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzv9ggZlNw1...
Down boy. Even if you were just teasing him you still went Goober first. I would have been the one that would from then on out brought a dirty little smile to your face when you wandered into the memory. You would have been amazed at what 30 some years of practice can teach. But you've had Goober lust on your tongue and I play safe. I don't know what Goober is, but until it's proved not to be contagious, you're quarantined.

this one

#90411 Jun 28, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
And yet tons of woman swallow loads. Try again, Goober.
I was over at a friend's house earlier and some bizarre food program was on television. They were over in Taiwan, at their version of a health food restaurant. These two guys were eating a dish that was basically rooster testicle soup. The host of the program was explaining to this local he was with the feel of eating rooster testicles, he said they exploded in his mouth.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90412 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Down boy. Even if you were just teasing him you still went Goober first. I would have been the one that would from then on out brought a dirty little smile to your face when you wandered into the memory. You would have been amazed at what 30 some years of practice can teach. But you've had Goober lust on your tongue and I play safe. I don't know what Goober is, but until it's proved not to be contagious, you're quarantined.
I go from goober to goober. Your goober is next. 30 years of experience? That's older then me.

this one

#90413 Jun 29, 2013
One Goober to far, you're out of luck with me. 51 is young, especially in my family. My best decades have yet to come.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90414 Jun 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
One Goober to far, you're out of luck with me. 51 is young, especially in my family. My best decades have yet to come.
My best decade will be now. All the young hotties my age.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90415 Jun 29, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony. Here you are saying why should it be a one way street, yet you are being a hypocrite by making it a one way street yourself by being against gay marriage.
Idiot.
To be against gay "marriage" is to be "Natural"!!

Don't you think so O Wise Guy?(though dressed like a Cannibal!!)

How can a Nut-Nut and Bolt-Bolt coupling be called as "Natural"?

It could be, by those who stand on their heads and not on their feet!!

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90416 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To be against gay "marriage" is to be "Natural"!!
Don't you think so O Wise Guy?(though dressed like a Cannibal!!)
How can a Nut-Nut and Bolt-Bolt coupling be called as "Natural"?
It could be, by those who stand on their heads and not on their feet!!
Oh, but your prophet Mo had no problem having sex with a 9 year old now did he?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90417 Jun 29, 2013
I'm curious.

Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?

Will ss couples start mutually bearing children?

I can't wait to see the change!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90418 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I'm curious.
Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?
Will ss couples start mutually bearing children?
I can't wait to see the change!
I can't wait until your senility prevents your from even being able to log onto the computer so we don't have to read your troll droppings. From the content in your post, I shouldn't have to wait too much longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 567,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min karl44 794,799
priestessobodo@gmail.com 4 min ariel 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 5,321
Scientific proof for God's existence 25 min Jac 540
Sexy chat 43 min Cox 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min AN NFL FAN 120,694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 607,148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 267,394
More from around the web