Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Missourian

UK

#90266 Jun 26, 2013
<QUOTE who="Tricky Rickie">
<quoted text>

Clearly Rick in Kansas' dog is dead, or he would just borrow a phone and take a clear picture. It's obviously a tiny part of an old photo of Rick before "the incident with the choke chain". Rick was never allowed another dog and misses that one terribly. No other mammal would let him lick it.

</quote>

There are few cell phones in Kansas. Vast areas of desolation with no place to hang a cell transmitter. They have trouble keeping the single wire telegraph going LOL.
Missourian

UK

#90267 Jun 26, 2013
The Kansas motto is muta ac magis muti

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90268 Jun 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
DOMA = Unconstitutional
Prop 8 = no standing for appeal = gay marriage to resume in CA.
Good morning!
The slow, steady march to equality continues!
I got DOMA.

Is the no standing official or is this your prediction?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90269 Jun 26, 2013
Tricky Rickie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Rick in Kansas have a dead dog as his avatar? Clearly Rick in Kansas' dog is dead, or he would just borrow a phone and take a clear picture. It's obviously a tiny part of an old photo of Rick before "the incident with the choke chain". Rick was never allowed another dog and misses that one terribly. No other mammal would let him lick it.
DOMA is the only dead dog around here. LMAO

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#90270 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is your disdain so vehement?
First you claimed to speak for Jesus, now you are judging a God you don't believe in?
I just validated God's judgment of homosexual sex. I think you are really angry about that...
This is really cracking me up! You could not be a bigger hypocrite if you tried (and you sure do try!)

If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral. You just judged you God as immoral. Bravo Smirky!

=======

Oh, and by the way Smirky, in light of the SCOTUS rulings today, let me be the first to call you A GREAT BIG LOOOOOOSER!

:D

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90271 Jun 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come up with that nonsense?
Please be specific.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90272 Jun 26, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a Nobel Prize to say that you contributed to the world. Arabs and Persians made heaps of contributions to science and math. I would know as the professors in class regularly discuss it all
e.g. the use of numbers like zero, algebra, types of instruments and processes (like distillation) used in chemistry etc.
The real question is though, what has a 3 nippled christian lesbiman like you contributed to society?
Gay twirl and Islamic history are the fiction of our day.
Be Nice

New Enterprise, PA

#90274 Jun 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
DOMA = Unconstitutional
Prop 8 = no standing for appeal = gay marriage to resume in CA.
Good morning!
The slow, steady march to equality continues!
All this wasted time, money & energy for a moot march. The constitution says ALL created equal. All means everyone - everyone. Not just a select few who love to squash people just because they can. How foolish this country has gotten with its discriminations always at the forefront. Makes me sad & makes me angry. What a waste.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90276 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you write is the fiction of our day.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90278 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that whacky SCOTUS and their silly gay twirl.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90279 Jun 26, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you write is the fiction of our day.
Well said!
Toby

Portland, OR

#90280 Jun 26, 2013
I noticed someone responded to my post by emphasizing the word "abomination" as if that establishes a distinction between billions of heterosexuals spending an eternity in hell for fornication and adultery, and billions of homosexuals spending an eternity in hell for homosexuality.

As I pointed out earlier,it seems to me that religion serves as a type of operant conditioning , that is, it modifies human behavior with the threat of positive punishment,the threat of eternal damnation and punishment. Yet if those who are heterosexual fornicators, adulterers, etc.,end up in the exact same place as those who's sins are accentuated as "abominations" then how is it feasible, what purpose does it serve to even attempt to make such a distinction between "sins"?

If in fact, an overwhelming majority of the entire human population, past and present, is going to burn forever in a lake of fire, or in the least cease to exist or spend an eternity separated from Sky God, because they were fornicators, adulterers, liars, homosexuals,etc.. then why do Christians waste so much time accentuating homosexuality ?

Are billions of heterosexuals in hell going to spend an eternity there pointing a finger at the homosexuals there with them? Personally I have serious reservations as to the existence of any hell or heaven, but for arguments sake I have to suppose that hell and heaven is the motivating factors in immortality striving.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90281 Jun 26, 2013
I should say that the promise of hell and heaven, along with attempting to give transcendence to human mortality is the purpose of monotheistic religions.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90282 Jun 26, 2013
A good analogy would be a place called "Gods Death Row" and on "Gods Death Row" although all the prisoners face the same punishment, the more delusional prisoners find comfort in perceiving some of their fellow prisoners as being 'more deserving " of death than themselves.

They then create a system of judging their fellow prisoners by labeling them into categories. There is moderately bad prisoner, bad prisoner, and then there is the dreaded "abomination prisoner" which the other prisoners love to vent their frustration onto. I have to put this hypothetical into the context of religious dogma where the social construct of sin is created.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90283 Jun 26, 2013
I wrote this little ditty, sing to the tune of Jesus loves the little children-

Sky God loves the diseases, all the diseases of the World,

Although he could obviate, he seems to always hesitate,

because he loves all the diseases of the World!

Sky God loves all the famines, all the famines of the World,

Should he really obviate, oops again he's much too late,

because he really loves the famines of the World!

Sky God loves the dying children, all the dying children of the World,

If they serve another God, that's not right,their worthy of death in his sight,

because he loves killing little heathens of the World!

Aman brothers and sisters !

I'm writing another little ditty, it's called ' My Gods better than your God"
Toby

Portland, OR

#90284 Jun 26, 2013
*amen brothers and sisters
Toby

Portland, OR

#90285 Jun 26, 2013
The last stanza needs work though, it doesn't really rhyme

Sky God loves the dying children, all the dying children of the World,

If they serve another God,( that's not right,)their worthy of death in his sight,

because he loves killing little heathens of the World!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#90286 Jun 26, 2013
Yes, it is a sin!
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#90287 Jun 26, 2013
Be Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
All this wasted time, money & energy for a moot march. The constitution says ALL created equal. All means everyone - everyone. Not just a select few who love to squash people just because they can. How foolish this country has gotten with its discriminations always at the forefront. Makes me sad & makes me angry. What a waste.
So you are saying our tax system is unconstitutional since it favors some and punishes others? And I thought we were evolved not created?

Marriage is a covenant between one man one woman and God. God clearly does not view same sex government sponsored unions as marriage since he also opposes the homosexual lifestyle.

If you want equal rights on transferring property or coverage insurance I would be happy to support it.

But marriage simply can't happen between the same sex since the covenant isn't made with God.

Since: Jun 13

Pune, India

#90289 Jun 26, 2013
Koi bi bhabhi chudvana chati ho to col mi:-9428036694

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,609
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 554,301
President Obama Seals The Fate Of Americans 2 min Devils Run North ... 16
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 4 min amaan 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 263,167
Moses never existed 6 min andet1987 491
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lyndi 174,901
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min mike 603,420

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE