created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

56,730 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 4,071)

Showing posts 81,401 - 81,420 of93,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90244
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not just made claims and I have shown you were your atrocious grammar gets even worse. Even this; "my if my". You are just posting a heap of nonsense claiming I haven't pointed out your atrocious grammar when you know perfectly well I have. The reason you don't, you have put as one sentence then put a question mark at the end of it?!!!? You are a moron if you can't see how terrible your grammar is. But that's just the point, if you knew how terrible your grammar is, it wouldn't be terrible.
I have made many CONCLUSIVE points, that you are too stupid to appreciate any is not a rebuttal to any points made.
The only thing you are good at is opening loads of accounts to thumb your nonsense up and make it seem like you have a whole group of people agree with you, rather than your own accounts and a haggle of rancid misguided poofs.
Sweet Pea, get out your red pen and then re-read your own post.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90245
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

mandingowillsay wrote:
I have not just made claims and I have shown you were your atrocious grammar gets even worse.
Sorry sweetie, but I'm not going to cater to your delusions, seek professional help.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90246
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is.
Here is simple proof;
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design.
While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is.
This isn't complicated.
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.

So Smirky, are you ready to repudiate your immoral God? You probably should, you know, since morality is so important to you.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90247
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about prophecy, let alone that they had all been fulfilled. I did say that God foretold the unending existence and blessing of the Jewish people.
It is hardly an opinion when the reality of Islamic barbarianism has been repeated over and Over.
EVERYONE! Behold! KiMare's father in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eat da poo poo!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90248
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KiMare wrote: I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is. Here is simple proof; The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design. While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is. This isn't complicated.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.
So Smirky, are you ready to repudiate your immoral God? You probably should, you know, since morality is so important to you.
We aren't talking about your anger towards God right now. I just proved that homosexual sex/behavior is a 'sin'.

It is clear you concede.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90249
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is. Here is simple proof; The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design. While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is. This isn't complicated.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about your anger towards God right now. I just proved that homosexual sex/behavior is a 'sin'.
It is clear you concede.
I'm no more angry at God than I'm angry at the tooth fairy.

Come on Smirky, answer the question:

If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.

So Smirky, what's it gonna be? Is your fixation on anal sex strong enough that you will sacrifice Yahweh to it?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90250
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no more angry at God than I'm angry at the tooth fairy.
Come on Smirky, answer the question:
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.
So Smirky, what's it gonna be? Is your fixation on anal sex strong enough that you will sacrifice Yahweh to it?
Then why is your disdain so vehement?

First you claimed to speak for Jesus, now you are judging a God you don't believe in?

I just validated God's judgment of homosexual sex. I think you are really angry about that...
Angered American

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90251
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

homosexual behaivor will always be wrong...no if's and's or but's

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90252
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Angered American wrote:
homosexual behaivor will always be wrong...no if's and's or but's
Then my only suggestion would be for YOU not to engage in it any more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90253
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Then my only suggestion would be for YOU not to engage in it any more.
... and stop fantasizing.....
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90254
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

You know what. Maybe the world should be like this. Like it's depicted in this short film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

We should have a world where heterosexuals like myself are tormented and bullied into suicide. Placed into a corner where it is difficult to escape from, and even if we do manage to claw and scratch our way out; still no one will be on our side. How tragic and despicable this world would be...

Oh wait. It already exists in certain fashions considering how much terrible abuse the LGB community goes through.

I would never wish this to happen to anyone. And for everyone here spitting your ugly hatred of the LGB community; you are no better than the racists of the Old U.S. You are no better than the Russian leaders who ordered the purges. You are hateful and bigoted beings with narrow views. But, I still pity you. Because suppose your hate is not defeated. Instead your war against homosexuality succeeds. The LGB voice crying out for help would be cruelly crushed by your actions.

But... tell me. After every group you hate is destroyed. Who will be there to help you when the world turns on you?

The answer: No one.

Alright. Enough of the dramatics. Seriously, chill the f*** out and let everyone live their life as long as they are not harming anyone else.

And don't bring up anal sex or anything about gay marriages being harmful and other BS like that again. I've already disproven any argument against these topics. Come up with something new. I know, this is a real long shot but I'm truly hoping someone brings up something new and interesting.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90255
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Pea, get out your red pen and then re-read your own post.
Why don't you try and point out any mistakes in that post? You won't because you can't find any and simply want to see if you can confuse me. I call your bluff idiot.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90256
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and point out any mistakes in that post? You won't because you can't find any and simply want to see if you can confuse me. I call your bluff idiot.
Read your first sentence. Go ahead, re-read it. You'll find it, eventually.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90257
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about prophecy, let alone that they had all been fulfilled. I did say that God foretold the unending existence and blessing of the Jewish people.
It is hardly an opinion when the reality of Islamic barbarianism has been repeated over and Over.
Past 2000 years of history does not show that Jews were reciving any favor from God.

It is only for past 60 years or so when we see Christians' love for Jews has no bottom.

This is only a temporary phase and we will see when the limit is reached.

Based on such temporary data, you are making very far reaching conclusions.

So many nations like Indians, Chinese, Japanese also survived for many thousands of years and are much more blessed than the Jews

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90258
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Past 2000 years of history does not show that Jews were reciving any favor from God.
It is only for past 60 years or so when we see Christians' love for Jews has no bottom.
This is only a temporary phase and we will see when the limit is reached.
Based on such temporary data, you are making very far reaching conclusions.
So many nations like Indians, Chinese, Japanese also survived for many thousands of years and are much more blessed than the Jews
How very true and insightful. Even the Jews of the Bible ask how being blessed by God is of any use given the fact God's love is so conditional in Hebrew Scripture.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90259
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
Phaggots will never be tollerated
Have you seen Banjo Boy lately? Please give him my regards.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90260
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Banjo Boy lately? Please give him my regards.
Them banjo boys are notorious for their love of buttsecks.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90261
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Past 2000 years of history does not show that Jews were reciving any favor from God.
It is only for past 60 years or so when we see Christians' love for Jews has no bottom.
This is only a temporary phase and we will see when the limit is reached.
Based on such temporary data, you are making very far reaching conclusions.
So many nations like Indians, Chinese, Japanese also survived for many thousands of years and are much more blessed than the Jews
How many Chinese, Japanese, or for that matter Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes???

How is it that after nearly two thousand years of dispersion, they were restored to their land, and stand invincible despite the hordes of barbaric enemies that surround them?

The rejection you historically note is clearly jealousy that even Mohammad admitted.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90262
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Chinese, Japanese, or for that matter Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes???
How is it that after nearly two thousand years of dispersion, they were restored to their land, and stand invincible despite the hordes of barbaric enemies that surround them?
The rejection you historically note is clearly jealousy that even Mohammad admitted.
You don't need a Nobel Prize to say that you contributed to the world. Arabs and Persians made heaps of contributions to science and math. I would know as the professors in class regularly discuss it all
e.g. the use of numbers like zero, algebra, types of instruments and processes (like distillation) used in chemistry etc.

The real question is though, what has a 3 nippled christian lesbiman like you contributed to society?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90263
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Chinese, Japanese, or for that matter Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes???
How is it that after nearly two thousand years of dispersion, they were restored to their land, and stand invincible despite the hordes of barbaric enemies that surround them?
The rejection you historically note is clearly jealousy that even Mohammad admitted.
Where did you come up with that nonsense?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,401 - 81,420 of93,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

378 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 719,918
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Buck Crick 223,979
apni maa ko chodkar kesa laga (Sep '13) 9 min chut ka raza 2
Any gay High school guys in Chula Vista? 11 min Davey the sissyboy 4
Nine Eleven 21 min Joe Theplumber 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min AussieBobby 256,341
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 28 min Jack Youghlate 135
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 52 min RATTYslayer 114,939
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 532,261
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••