No

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90386 Jun 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why it should be only One Way street?
Oh the irony. Here you are saying why should it be a one way street, yet you are being a hypocrite by making it a one way street yourself by being against gay marriage.

Idiot.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#90387 Jun 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving them alone is OK, but when you use wrong terms like "Gay Marriage" and purposely change laws so that "Bride and Bride Groom" is replaced by "Party-A and Party-B" , then I feel it is going too much.
There could be Two forms for marriage. One for Normal people and another for abnormal people.
That would have taken care of this problem. Tolerance and broadmindedness, does not mean that you agree Black is same as white and vice versa.
Tolerance and broadmindedness is to tell people you are wrong, but still do justice with them and let no harm come to them.
You want the "normal people" to bend to accommodate these "misfits" and these "Misfits" do nothing to accommodate your feelings.
Why it should be only One Way street?
Is it not a twisted reasoning
Actually, I think having more than one wife is pretty abnormal. But that's JMO.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90388 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote: Kids still prefer mom and dad.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence, please. If you don't provide evidence then this is a useless opinionated statement.
Priceless.

LOL

“It's Grrr 8”

Since: Apr 13

Detroit, Tiger Town

#90389 Jun 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about sin. The concept of sin is way over rated.
NEXT
</quote>

Sorry, WasteStream, but sin seems to be all you ever care about.
Always quoting your bible to poke and prod the concept.

But, actually, you come here not to discuss sin at all, that's just a front.

You are stupefyingly bored with your life. And hope coming here to act bored will help. Does it?
If so, that's pathetic.
If not, also pathetic.
Pathetic is you, either way.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90390 Jun 28, 2013
TOny_the_TlGer wrote:
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about sin. The concept of sin is way over rated.
NEXT
</quote>
Sorry, WasteStream, but sin seems to be all you ever care about.
Always quoting your bible to poke and prod the concept.
But, actually, you come here not to discuss sin at all, that's just a front.
You are stupefyingly bored with your life. And hope coming here to act bored will help. Does it?
If so, that's pathetic.
If not, also pathetic.
Pathetic is you, either way.
Your judgment bores me. YAWN

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90391 Jun 28, 2013
What's wrong?

SCOTUS made its decision, but SS couples are still only a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly not the same.
Maybe it has to be a 6/3 decision to work???
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#90393 Jun 28, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
The Psycho Bible says lots of things, it also instructs people on how to beat slaves and how to sell ones own daughter, which part of Bible do you believe is credible?
You messed a few passages:

Exodus 21:16:“He who kidnaps a man and sells him, or if he is found in his hand, shall surely be put to death.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#90394 Jun 28, 2013
Toby wrote:
We need that bible belt Newt Gingrich type of sanctity of marriage! God always condones open marriages especially if the old spouse hag is dying, when God condones it ,it's all good, praise be to Jeebus!
And the moral majority all says, Amen !
Again you missed a few passages:

19 When Jesus had finished these words, He departed from Galilee and came into the region of Judea beyond the Jordan; 2 and [a]large crowds followed Him, and He healed them there.

3 Some Pharisees came to [b]Jesus, testing Him and asking,“Is it lawful for a man to [c]divorce his wife for any reason at all?” 4 And He answered and said,“Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.” 7 They *said to Him,“Why then did Moses command to give her a certificate of divorce and send her away?” 8 He *said to them,“Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to [d]divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way. 9 And I say to you, whoever [e]divorces his wife, except for [f]immorality, and marries another woman [g]commits adultery[h].”
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#90395 Jun 28, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking snakes?
Impossible floods?
Impossible creation story?
Highly irrelevant.
I live this fable better.

Nothing suddenly becomes billions of tons of matter all exploding and congealing into trillions of galaxies and each galaxy having trillions of starts with numerous planets formed around many of them.

Then some of that magic star dusk suddenly through electrical spontaneous combustion mutates that matter into single celled creators who are alive and able to recreate themselves.

Those creatures mutate until they finally are in a form that allows them to think creatively and post fables in Al Gore's internet!

Now that is a good story!

Or you believe that the matter was created by a God that has always been and will always be.

Either way you have to have faith in the fable, the difference is that with enough scientific terms dressing it up people miss the fable that is the Big Bang and think it fact when it is simply a fable.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#90396 Jun 28, 2013
I live is I like
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#90397 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: Kids still prefer mom and dad.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
<quoted text>
Priceless.
LOL
What did your link prove? It didn't even take me anywhere.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#90399 Jun 28, 2013
The full weight of having embraced homosexuality will come upon the souls of the damned who won't have their homosexual perversions to practice...in hell.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#90400 Jun 28, 2013
Butthole sex ain't right. neither is swallowing a mans load. they call that queer

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90401 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
Butthole sex ain't right. neither is swallowing a mans load. they call that queer
I want to put my doodle in your goober, Goober.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#90402 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to put my doodle in your goober, Goober.
Alot of people want a shot of GOOBER ... I don't do it with men. but I will top a woman in a heartbeat! you know what I mean?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90403 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of people want a shot of GOOBER ... I don't do it with men. but I will top a woman in a heartbeat! you know what I mean?
No I don't Goober, but I want to top that goober of yours. You know what I mean?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90404 Jun 28, 2013
Are you positive that isn't "alot" of people want a shot AT Goober? That be a b*tch of a thing to hear wrong. I know "alot" of women who if you were on top of them in a heartbeat, it would have been its last.

this one

#90405 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
No I don't Goober, but I want to top that goober of yours. You know what I mean?
Ick.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90406 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Ick.
I want your Rick, woops, I meant dick.

this one

#90407 Jun 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
I want your Rick, woops, I meant dick.
While your taste in men has improved considerably, you still lusted after the Goob. Learned a long time ago, never have sex with anyone crazier than I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 646,745
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min nanoanomaly 971,752
Democrats....... Ha! 11 min Patriot01 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Buck Crick 49,068
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min WasteWater 2,088
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 45 min Qlalsos 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Say the Truth 281,275
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 51 min hungtexas69 24
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web