Yes

No

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#90246 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is.
Here is simple proof;
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design.
While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is.
This isn't complicated.
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.

So Smirky, are you ready to repudiate your immoral God? You probably should, you know, since morality is so important to you.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#90247 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about prophecy, let alone that they had all been fulfilled. I did say that God foretold the unending existence and blessing of the Jewish people.
It is hardly an opinion when the reality of Islamic barbarianism has been repeated over and Over.
EVERYONE! Behold! KiMare's father in action!

Eat da poo poo!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90248 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote: I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is. Here is simple proof; The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design. While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is. This isn't complicated.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.
So Smirky, are you ready to repudiate your immoral God? You probably should, you know, since morality is so important to you.
We aren't talking about your anger towards God right now. I just proved that homosexual sex/behavior is a 'sin'.

It is clear you concede.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#90249 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is. Here is simple proof; The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design. While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is. This isn't complicated.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about your anger towards God right now. I just proved that homosexual sex/behavior is a 'sin'.
It is clear you concede.
I'm no more angry at God than I'm angry at the tooth fairy.

Come on Smirky, answer the question:

So Smirky, what's it gonna be? Is your fixation on anal sex strong enough that you will sacrifice Yahweh to it?

Location hidden

#90250 Jun 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no more angry at God than I'm angry at the tooth fairy.
Come on Smirky, answer the question:
So Smirky, what's it gonna be? Is your fixation on anal sex strong enough that you will sacrifice Yahweh to it?
Then why is your disdain so vehement?

First you claimed to speak for Jesus, now you are judging a God you don't believe in?

I just validated God's judgment of homosexual sex. I think you are really angry about that...
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#90251 Jun 25, 2013
homosexual behaivor will always be wrong...no if's and's or but's

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90252 Jun 25, 2013
Angered American wrote:
homosexual behaivor will always be wrong...no if's and's or but's
Then my only suggestion would be for YOU not to engage in it any more.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#90253 Jun 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Then my only suggestion would be for YOU not to engage in it any more.
... and stop fantasizing.....
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90254 Jun 25, 2013
You know what. Maybe the world should be like this. Like it's depicted in this short film.

We should have a world where heterosexuals like myself are tormented and bullied into suicide. Placed into a corner where it is difficult to escape from, and even if we do manage to claw and scratch our way out; still no one will be on our side. How tragic and despicable this world would be...

Oh wait. It already exists in certain fashions considering how much terrible abuse the LGB community goes through.

I would never wish this to happen to anyone. And for everyone here spitting your ugly hatred of the LGB community; you are no better than the racists of the Old U.S. You are no better than the Russian leaders who ordered the purges. You are hateful and bigoted beings with narrow views. But, I still pity you. Because suppose your hate is not defeated. Instead your war against homosexuality succeeds. The LGB voice crying out for help would be cruelly crushed by your actions.

But... tell me. After every group you hate is destroyed. Who will be there to help you when the world turns on you?

The answer: No one.

Alright. Enough of the dramatics. Seriously, chill the f*** out and let everyone live their life as long as they are not harming anyone else.

And don't bring up anal sex or anything about gay marriages being harmful and other BS like that again. I've already disproven any argument against these topics. Come up with something new. I know, this is a real long shot but I'm truly hoping someone brings up something new and interesting.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90255 Jun 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Pea, get out your red pen and then re-read your own post.
Why don't you try and point out any mistakes in that post? You won't because you can't find any and simply want to see if you can confuse me. I call your bluff idiot.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90256 Jun 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and point out any mistakes in that post? You won't because you can't find any and simply want to see if you can confuse me. I call your bluff idiot.
Read your first sentence. Go ahead, re-read it. You'll find it, eventually.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#90257 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about prophecy, let alone that they had all been fulfilled. I did say that God foretold the unending existence and blessing of the Jewish people.
It is hardly an opinion when the reality of Islamic barbarianism has been repeated over and Over.
Past 2000 years of history does not show that Jews were reciving any favor from God.

It is only for past 60 years or so when we see Christians' love for Jews has no bottom.

This is only a temporary phase and we will see when the limit is reached.

Based on such temporary data, you are making very far reaching conclusions.

So many nations like Indians, Chinese, Japanese also survived for many thousands of years and are much more blessed than the Jews

Santa Cruz, CA

#90258 Jun 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Past 2000 years of history does not show that Jews were reciving any favor from God.
It is only for past 60 years or so when we see Christians' love for Jews has no bottom.
So many nations like Indians, Chinese, Japanese also survived for many thousands of years and are much more blessed than the Jews
How very true and insightful. Even the Jews of the Bible ask how being blessed by God is of any use given the fact God's love is so conditional in Hebrew Scripture.

Santa Cruz, CA

#90259 Jun 26, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
Phaggots will never be tollerated
Have you seen Banjo Boy lately? Please give him my regards.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90260 Jun 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Banjo Boy lately? Please give him my regards.
Them banjo boys are notorious for their love of buttsecks.

Location hidden

#90261 Jun 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Chinese, Japanese, or for that matter Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes???

How is it that after nearly two thousand years of dispersion, they were restored to their land, and stand invincible despite the hordes of barbaric enemies that surround them?

The rejection you historically note is clearly jealousy that even Mohammad admitted.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90262 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Chinese, Japanese, or for that matter Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes???
How is it that after nearly two thousand years of dispersion, they were restored to their land, and stand invincible despite the hordes of barbaric enemies that surround them?
The rejection you historically note is clearly jealousy that even Mohammad admitted.
You don't need a Nobel Prize to say that you contributed to the world. Arabs and Persians made heaps of contributions to science and math. I would know as the professors in class regularly discuss it all
e.g. the use of numbers like zero, algebra, types of instruments and processes (like distillation) used in chemistry etc.

The real question is though, what has a 3 nippled christian lesbiman like you contributed to society?

Santa Cruz, CA

#90263 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come up with that nonsense?

Location hidden

#90264 Jun 26, 2013
DOMA = Unconstitutional

Prop 8 = no standing for appeal = gay marriage to resume in CA.

Good morning!

The slow, steady march to equality continues!

“Dear is a gay insult, right?”

Since: May 13

Kansas stresses your pet

#90265 Jun 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

Why does Rick in Kansas have a dead dog as his avatar?
Why does Rick in Kansas have a dead dog as his avatar? Clearly Rick in Kansas' dog is dead, or he would just borrow a phone and take a clear picture. It's obviously a tiny part of an old photo of Rick before "the incident with the choke chain". Rick was never allowed another dog and misses that one terribly. No other mammal would let him lick it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dave Nelson 773,332
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 264,967
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 558,775
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min AN NFL FAN 119,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Catcher1 175,509
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 28 min legsman73 49
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 33 min MakeWOrldPEaceUID... 4,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web