|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible.
You may have wanted to imply that sweetie, but what you ended up saying was that you were too f*cking stupid to make sense of what I said and then you laughed at yourself.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect.
So you say.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?
That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
People like Barack and Michelle Obama want society to accept the homosexual lifestyle. On more than one occasion, I've found myself caught in the perverted stare of what was, obviously, a homosexual. And Barack and Michelle Obama think it's o.k. for me to have to endure the insulting feelings and thoughts I have when I know a homosexual is 'checkin' me out'?? I very 'rarely' think about my buttocks when I walk, but when I 'know' a homo is present, it's like I instinctively walk as though my buttocks are superglued together. Just keepin' it REAL.
Caught in the perverted stare of a homosexual, lol

Do you think maybe there are millions of aggressive heterosexual males who gawk at women, take unwanted advances at them and physically objectify them every single day? So a homosexual stared at you, get over it, that behavior is not exclusive to sexual orientation. People of either sexual orientation shouldn't rudely stare but your point is really moot. So you for some reason believe that (not) socially accepting homosexuals lifestyles is going to somehow prevent a minority of homosexuals from occasionally staring at other men?

Let me ask you this question, do you think by rejecting heterosexual lifestyles that heterosexual men and woman will then cease to (check each other out)?
D Penzon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........GO GAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Since you know the poll is bogus and nobody else is cheering it, why do you keep post this nonsense.
Simple boredom?
Try yoga. Improve your inner serenity.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why some one has to "admit" for it to be a sin?
A sin remains a sin whether people accept it or not.
Homosexuality is not only a sin, it is an abomination and worst type of sexual perversion and against the very survival of human race.
I just do not understand the mental capacity of people giving them "equal rights"?
"Equal rights" to work against survival of human race?
Right!

Because a grown man sexually forcing himself on a child is so much less abominable than two consenting adults engaging in sexual activity.
Let's make sure that the Catholic Church and those members of the Taliban--both of whom pride themselves on their "righteousness"--are fully informed of this...

“The trolls hate this guy”

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Projecting perhaps? Sweetie, I've been really quite successful as a civil member of the human race, you're just confused by the writing style I've picked up here.
I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.
No dear, you are the dipstick confusing my writing style with my reality. Glad I could help.

“The trolls hate this guy”

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, you are the dipstick confusing my writing style with my reality. Glad I could help.
And your writing style says volumes about you...none of it good.

“Last rose of summer”

Since: Jun 13

The Coathanger

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.
Good for you, sugar cane.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Errbody love errbody!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Toby wrote:
I've really never understood the point of singling out homosexuals and accentuating their sexual orientation, when the Bible indicates that all fornicators, adulterers, liars, etc.. will wind up in the same place, that is separated from God (lake of fire, place of torment).
About 97 % of the entire human population will fornicate sometimes in their life, I can from that fact envisage billions of heterosexuals in hell pointing a finger at he homosexuals and saying, "dirty homosexuals see we were right you did go to hell, but this is not fair why are we here with you?"
Of course I really don't believe in a hell, and I am quite agnostic concerning a belief in God or Gods, but since most opposition to homosexuality is religious based I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and contradictory nature of religious dogma.
God has put in it the human heart and mind to REALIZE that homosexuality and lesbianism are ABOMINATIONS.
Says It All

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,043 66%
Yes 13,777 33%
Current Total 40,820

Since: Jun 13

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

No it is not a sin..
in Hinduism the casue of marriage are.. dharma[religion], artha[earning], kama[sexual pleasure] moksha [peace and freedom]...
and homo-sexuality doesn't oppose these .....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"how to wrote in English"?
that's gotta hurt...
That was a typo, the I is next to the O. But Rich in Kansas or whatever the hell he calls himself has atrocious grammar.

So no, it doesn't hurt at all, making a typo and you point it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You may have wanted to imply that sweetie, but what you ended up saying was that you were too f*cking stupid to make sense of what I said and then you laughed at yourself. <quoted text>So you say. <quoted text>That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own.
"That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own"

Your grammar is always incorrect, you are just tolerated. I know you have your own trumpeting section here, but don't let it fool you. This is not real life. You are just in a place where you get lots of homo support.

The thumbs up you get mean little to me. They are all your pals, and don't bother me in the slightest. You are just a silly homo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Says It All wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,043 66%
Yes 13,777 33%
Current Total 40,820
Why waste your time with the count? It's clear homosexuals have tons of accounts each and lots of time on their hands.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Toby wrote:
Amen can I get an amen ?
Did you say men? I like men.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KM wrote:
1. I can read and generally understand the Bible without outside explanation. History confirms the tenants of the Bible.

For instance, the predictions about the Jewish people has been confirmed over and over. The same is not true about Islam creating a perfect world. In fact, Islamic countries are the exact opposite.

2. The Bible does not repeat the story of Joseph over and over.

3. Numerous books are embraced without force and understood without extensive explanation. Nor do they result in the violence and evil that the Quran does.
Ans.

01. If you think "every prediction" and "every prophesy" made in Bible has been fulfilled then your study about Bible is incomplete.

Every year we hear "new prophesy" when Jesus is returning to earth, are we not?

02. You have not compared the story of Joseph as present in Quran with the one told in Bible. Repetition is in the way it is told.

03. It is your wrong interpretation that reading Quran leads you to evil and violence. It is again your subjective opinion.

Quran gives directions for every walk of life, that is what is expected from any book which is the "last and final testament from God to humankind".
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say men? I like men.
Like men? For eating?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
Your grammar is always incorrect, you are just tolerated.
Hon, my if my grammar was in any way, shape or form, incorrect, you should be able to point out how and why, not just make the claim. The reason you don't? It isn't and you are just desperate for any argument.

As for the rest of your silly whine, the reason it's no longer here is that it was likely not even worth my time to read. Get back to me when you actually have a point.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you never read it and that was why you made that "expert" comment about it?
It is not difficult to point out your ignorance. The type of comments you people make about Quran, proves that you never even opened it.
My question is why you want to remain ignorant about it?
Take a Good translation done by a Muslim Scholar and read it, it might help you in a way. At least you can know what was written 1400 years back. A study in times!!
Again, I never said I was an expert in the Quran. Where you came up with that I have no idea. You seem to have reading and comprehension problems. Which profoundly undermines your recommendation that I bother reading it. If you can't read my brief posts, what are the odds you could read the Quran and understand it?

Nothing the Quran says changes the fact that it's a myth. Just as nothing a Spiderman comic book could ever say would make Spiderman real. As for what was written 1,400 years ago, that's very interesting from a cultural perspective, but it suggests that any moral code from that time must be seriously outdated now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,361 - 81,380 of89,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aerobatty 680,593
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min number four 217,124
Legal marajuana is an act of rebellion against God 20 min Doctor REALITY 1
Gay Snapchat Names 24 min gbtm1 1,355
The REAL reason the White House won't deport Ju... 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
The REAL reason the White won't deport Justin B... 32 min Doctor REALITY 1
Dirty pictures 35 min Raynman7 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Henry 512,266
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Xbobstax 266
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr danetoo 109,734
•••
•••
•••