|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Toby wrote:
I've really never understood the point of singling out homosexuals and accentuating their sexual orientation, when the Bible indicates that all fornicators, adulterers, liars, etc.. will wind up in the same place, that is separated from God (lake of fire, place of torment).
About 97 % of the entire human population will fornicate sometimes in their life, I can from that fact envisage billions of heterosexuals in hell pointing a finger at he homosexuals and saying, "dirty homosexuals see we were right you did go to hell, but this is not fair why are we here with you?"
Of course I really don't believe in a hell, and I am quite agnostic concerning a belief in God or Gods, but since most opposition to homosexuality is religious based I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and contradictory nature of religious dogma.
God has put in it the human heart and mind to REALIZE that homosexuality and lesbianism are ABOMINATIONS.
Says It All

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,043 66%
Yes 13,777 33%
Current Total 40,820

Since: Jun 13

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

No it is not a sin..
in Hinduism the casue of marriage are.. dharma[religion], artha[earning], kama[sexual pleasure] moksha [peace and freedom]...
and homo-sexuality doesn't oppose these .....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"how to wrote in English"?
that's gotta hurt...
That was a typo, the I is next to the O. But Rich in Kansas or whatever the hell he calls himself has atrocious grammar.

So no, it doesn't hurt at all, making a typo and you point it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You may have wanted to imply that sweetie, but what you ended up saying was that you were too f*cking stupid to make sense of what I said and then you laughed at yourself. <quoted text>So you say. <quoted text>That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own.
"That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own"

Your grammar is always incorrect, you are just tolerated. I know you have your own trumpeting section here, but don't let it fool you. This is not real life. You are just in a place where you get lots of homo support.

The thumbs up you get mean little to me. They are all your pals, and don't bother me in the slightest. You are just a silly homo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Says It All wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 27,043 66%
Yes 13,777 33%
Current Total 40,820
Why waste your time with the count? It's clear homosexuals have tons of accounts each and lots of time on their hands.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Toby wrote:
Amen can I get an amen ?
Did you say men? I like men.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KM wrote:
1. I can read and generally understand the Bible without outside explanation. History confirms the tenants of the Bible.

For instance, the predictions about the Jewish people has been confirmed over and over. The same is not true about Islam creating a perfect world. In fact, Islamic countries are the exact opposite.

2. The Bible does not repeat the story of Joseph over and over.

3. Numerous books are embraced without force and understood without extensive explanation. Nor do they result in the violence and evil that the Quran does.
Ans.

01. If you think "every prediction" and "every prophesy" made in Bible has been fulfilled then your study about Bible is incomplete.

Every year we hear "new prophesy" when Jesus is returning to earth, are we not?

02. You have not compared the story of Joseph as present in Quran with the one told in Bible. Repetition is in the way it is told.

03. It is your wrong interpretation that reading Quran leads you to evil and violence. It is again your subjective opinion.

Quran gives directions for every walk of life, that is what is expected from any book which is the "last and final testament from God to humankind".
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say men? I like men.
Like men? For eating?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
Your grammar is always incorrect, you are just tolerated.
Hon, my if my grammar was in any way, shape or form, incorrect, you should be able to point out how and why, not just make the claim. The reason you don't? It isn't and you are just desperate for any argument.

As for the rest of your silly whine, the reason it's no longer here is that it was likely not even worth my time to read. Get back to me when you actually have a point.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you never read it and that was why you made that "expert" comment about it?
It is not difficult to point out your ignorance. The type of comments you people make about Quran, proves that you never even opened it.
My question is why you want to remain ignorant about it?
Take a Good translation done by a Muslim Scholar and read it, it might help you in a way. At least you can know what was written 1400 years back. A study in times!!
Again, I never said I was an expert in the Quran. Where you came up with that I have no idea. You seem to have reading and comprehension problems. Which profoundly undermines your recommendation that I bother reading it. If you can't read my brief posts, what are the odds you could read the Quran and understand it?

Nothing the Quran says changes the fact that it's a myth. Just as nothing a Spiderman comic book could ever say would make Spiderman real. As for what was written 1,400 years ago, that's very interesting from a cultural perspective, but it suggests that any moral code from that time must be seriously outdated now.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are not an expert on the Bible either, but you don't hesitate to spout.
I'm quite well-versed about the Bible. Try me.
The thing is, how can homosexuality be a sin, that would require a good and a evil and then you would have to accept that what Hitler did is evil, slavery is evil and anal sex with men is evil. I mean there is no argument for good in any of those acts.
Word salad. Here, let me help you:

In order to prove that homosexuality is a sin, first you have to prove these in order:

1. That there's a god, using evidence which is repeatably testable and objectively verifiable.
2. That this god is interested in what humans do.
3. That the ideology you attribute to this god is the correct one.
4. That this deity created a concept called "sin".
5. That the creator of the concept of sin specifically communicated that homosexuality is a sin.

Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.
Missourian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

<QUOTE who="Tricky Rickie">
<quoted text>
Clearly Rick in Kansas' dog is dead, or he would just borrow a phone and take a clear picture.
It's obviously a tiny part of an old photo of Rick before "the incident with the choke chain".
Rick was never allowed another dog and misses that one terribly. No other mammal would let him lick it.
</QUOTE>

There are few cell phones in Kansas. Vast areas of desolation with no place to hang a cell transmitter.
They have trouble keeping the single wire telegraph going LOL.

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In order to prove that homosexuality is a sin, first you have to prove these in order:
1. That there's a god, using evidence which is repeatably testable and objectively verifiable.
5. That the creator of the concept of sin specifically communicated that homosexuality is a sin.
Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.
Mr. Ride, let me assure you that there is indeed a God and no proof exists to the contrary. From cover to cover, the Holy Bible tells us that God is not only interested in what we do, but has set expectations we are to follow if we are to spend eternity with Him. The Holy Bible (1611KJV) is the only correct "ideology". God hates sin and has continually punished those who would mock Him or who refuse to adhere to His laws. Homosexuality is a grave sin Mr. Ride, one from which I pray you are able to repent and to beg forgiveness BEFORE you must face Him to atone for your sins and are cast into an eternity in unspeakable torment for having rejected Him and for having refused to let Jesus Christ be your shining light. Don't wait until it's too late, Mr. Ride. Give your hardened heart to Jesus today. Let Him enter you and fill you with His love. Glory!
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Ride, let me assure you that there is indeed a God and no proof exists to the contrary. From cover to cover, the Holy Bible tells us that God is not only interested in what we do, but has set expectations we are to follow if we are to spend eternity with Him. The Holy Bible (1611KJV) is the only correct "ideology". God hates sin and has continually punished those who would mock Him or who refuse to adhere to His laws. Homosexuality is a grave sin Mr. Ride, one from which I pray you are able to repent and to beg forgiveness BEFORE you must face Him to atone for your sins and are cast into an eternity in unspeakable torment for having rejected Him and for having refused to let Jesus Christ be your shining light. Don't wait until it's too late, Mr. Ride. Give your hardened heart to Jesus today. Let Him enter you and fill you with His love. Glory!
No proof exists that there is a God.

The burden of finding evidence lies with the one trying to prove existence; not the other way around.

So. Prove it. With scientific proof like Wilderide asked. Don't ignore the question this time.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like men? For eating?
Well...that could be taken 2 ways. LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is.

Here is simple proof;

The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design.

While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is.

This isn't complicated.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is.
ere is simple proof;
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design.
This isn't complicated.
Still married, and we don't engage in anal.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Still married, and we don't engage in anal.
Sorry about the ED.

I'm married, been for nearly thirty seven years, married scores of couples in fact.

I known marriage.

You are not married.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Is homosexuality a sin?

Oh yes it is.
I have taught my children that it is absolutely wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

445 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 533,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min GOD 256,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Catcher1 172,543
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 22 min Alice 0563303677 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 224,604
GMO foods and you! 33 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min thewordofme 722,095
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 115,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••