|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that the vast majority of men who sexually fetishize wearing women's clothing are heterosexual? Which is why your question doesn't surprise me in the least. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself.
By the way sweetie, the answer to your question would be no, I am not wearing, nor have I ever worn, women's undergarments of any sort. I'm a boxer brief man myself, if I'm wearing any at all.
Well if you wear men's draws, why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to get with a woman??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, Richard, guess you tried and tried, and eventually you got tired of a woman asking 'So when do we get started??' after engaging in what you THOUGHT was 'sex', huh??

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
So, you admit that homosexuality is a sin.
Only for those of you who pray that it is dear, because you're absolutely certain that God agrees with you. It's gonna take a b*tch slap from Him to make you see otherwise. I've read the book, boy are you in for a shock in the end.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well if you wear men's draws, why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to get with a woman??
Hon, I'm more of a man and a far better one than you could ever pray to be. I've also probably had more opportunities to "get with a woman", that didn't involve their intoxication or cash in exchange for services than you have. God gave me a reason not to go there, whether you like it or not.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

You're a homo, Richard. REPENT.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You're a homo, Richard.
No kidding and Rick, in my case anyways, isn't short for Richard.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
REPENT.
Sweetie, if God hadn't wanted me to be a homo, he wouldn't have given me the gift of being one and in spite of your choice of beliefs, He wouldn't have many issues with what I've done with it. The ONLY thing I might need to REPENT for is what I'm thinking about you.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I've really never understood the point of singling out homosexuals and accentuating their sexual orientation, when the Bible indicates that all fornicators, adulterers, liars, etc.. will wind up in the same place, that is separated from God (lake of fire, place of torment).

About 97 % of the entire human population will fornicate sometimes in their life, I can from that fact envisage billions of heterosexuals in hell pointing a finger at he homosexuals and saying, "dirty homosexuals see we were right you did go to hell, but this is not fair why are we here with you?"

Of course I really don't believe in a hell, and I am quite agnostic concerning a belief in God or Gods, but since most opposition to homosexuality is religious based I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and contradictory nature of religious dogma.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
People like Barack and Michelle Obama want society to accept the homosexual lifestyle. On more than one occasion, I've found myself caught in the perverted stare of what was, obviously, a homosexual. And Barack and Michelle Obama think it's o.k. for me to have to endure the insulting feelings and thoughts I have when I know a homosexual is 'checkin' me out'?? I very 'rarely' think about my buttocks when I walk, but when I 'know' a homo is present, it's like I instinctively walk as though my buttocks are superglued together. Just keepin' it REAL.
Boohoo! Poor dear.

In your next life, may you come back as a woman. Then you'll have some idiot checking your butt, practically 24/7. Have fun!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Odd that you would find admitting that you are evidently dumber than a sack of doorknobs to be laugh out loud funny. Personally, I'd be embarrassed if my best response was going to be to tell the world I'm a complete idiot and then to laugh at myself. But hey, that is what makes you, you and this so much fun for me. <quoted text>No dear, it is only people as dimwitted as you who don't get the plot.
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible. Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect. Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible. Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect. Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?
"how to wrote in English"?

that's gotta hurt...

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible.
You may have wanted to imply that sweetie, but what you ended up saying was that you were too f*cking stupid to make sense of what I said and then you laughed at yourself.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect.
So you say.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?
That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
People like Barack and Michelle Obama want society to accept the homosexual lifestyle. On more than one occasion, I've found myself caught in the perverted stare of what was, obviously, a homosexual. And Barack and Michelle Obama think it's o.k. for me to have to endure the insulting feelings and thoughts I have when I know a homosexual is 'checkin' me out'?? I very 'rarely' think about my buttocks when I walk, but when I 'know' a homo is present, it's like I instinctively walk as though my buttocks are superglued together. Just keepin' it REAL.
Caught in the perverted stare of a homosexual, lol

Do you think maybe there are millions of aggressive heterosexual males who gawk at women, take unwanted advances at them and physically objectify them every single day? So a homosexual stared at you, get over it, that behavior is not exclusive to sexual orientation. People of either sexual orientation shouldn't rudely stare but your point is really moot. So you for some reason believe that (not) socially accepting homosexuals lifestyles is going to somehow prevent a minority of homosexuals from occasionally staring at other men?

Let me ask you this question, do you think by rejecting heterosexual lifestyles that heterosexual men and woman will then cease to (check each other out)?
D Penzon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........GO GAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Since you know the poll is bogus and nobody else is cheering it, why do you keep post this nonsense.
Simple boredom?
Try yoga. Improve your inner serenity.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why some one has to "admit" for it to be a sin?
A sin remains a sin whether people accept it or not.
Homosexuality is not only a sin, it is an abomination and worst type of sexual perversion and against the very survival of human race.
I just do not understand the mental capacity of people giving them "equal rights"?
"Equal rights" to work against survival of human race?
Right!

Because a grown man sexually forcing himself on a child is so much less abominable than two consenting adults engaging in sexual activity.
Let's make sure that the Catholic Church and those members of the Taliban--both of whom pride themselves on their "righteousness"--are fully informed of this...

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Projecting perhaps? Sweetie, I've been really quite successful as a civil member of the human race, you're just confused by the writing style I've picked up here.
I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.
No dear, you are the dipstick confusing my writing style with my reality. Glad I could help.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, you are the dipstick confusing my writing style with my reality. Glad I could help.
And your writing style says volumes about you...none of it good.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.
Good for you, sugar cane.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Errbody love errbody!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

408 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min sweets2360 721,943
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min a hindu 115,483
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min The Awakener 172,516
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 46 min yon 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 54 min shyam 532
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 54 min yon 1,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 533,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr SimmerExtreme 85