57,314 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#90179 Jun 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that the vast majority of men who sexually fetishize wearing women's clothing are heterosexual? Which is why your question doesn't surprise me in the least. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself.
By the way sweetie, the answer to your question would be no, I am not wearing, nor have I ever worn, women's undergarments of any sort. I'm a boxer brief man myself, if I'm wearing any at all.
Well if you wear men's draws, why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to get with a woman??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#90180 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah, Richard, guess you tried and tried, and eventually you got tired of a woman asking 'So when do we get started??' after engaging in what you THOUGHT was 'sex', huh??

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90181 Jun 23, 2013
_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
So, you admit that homosexuality is a sin.
Only for those of you who pray that it is dear, because you're absolutely certain that God agrees with you. It's gonna take a b*tch slap from Him to make you see otherwise. I've read the book, boy are you in for a shock in the end.

this one

#90182 Jun 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well if you wear men's draws, why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to get with a woman??
Hon, I'm more of a man and a far better one than you could ever pray to be. I've also probably had more opportunities to "get with a woman", that didn't involve their intoxication or cash in exchange for services than you have. God gave me a reason not to go there, whether you like it or not.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#90183 Jun 23, 2013
You're a homo, Richard. REPENT.

this one

#90184 Jun 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You're a homo, Richard.
No kidding and Rick, in my case anyways, isn't short for Richard.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
REPENT.
Sweetie, if God hadn't wanted me to be a homo, he wouldn't have given me the gift of being one and in spite of your choice of beliefs, He wouldn't have many issues with what I've done with it. The ONLY thing I might need to REPENT for is what I'm thinking about you.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90185 Jun 23, 2013
I've really never understood the point of singling out homosexuals and accentuating their sexual orientation, when the Bible indicates that all fornicators, adulterers, liars, etc.. will wind up in the same place, that is separated from God (lake of fire, place of torment).

About 97 % of the entire human population will fornicate sometimes in their life, I can from that fact envisage billions of heterosexuals in hell pointing a finger at he homosexuals and saying, "dirty homosexuals see we were right you did go to hell, but this is not fair why are we here with you?"

Of course I really don't believe in a hell, and I am quite agnostic concerning a belief in God or Gods, but since most opposition to homosexuality is religious based I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and contradictory nature of religious dogma.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90187 Jun 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People like Barack and Michelle Obama want society to accept the homosexual lifestyle. On more than one occasion, I've found myself caught in the perverted stare of what was, obviously, a homosexual. And Barack and Michelle Obama think it's o.k. for me to have to endure the insulting feelings and thoughts I have when I know a homosexual is 'checkin' me out'?? I very 'rarely' think about my buttocks when I walk, but when I 'know' a homo is present, it's like I instinctively walk as though my buttocks are superglued together. Just keepin' it REAL.
Boohoo! Poor dear.

In your next life, may you come back as a woman. Then you'll have some idiot checking your butt, practically 24/7. Have fun!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90188 Jun 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Odd that you would find admitting that you are evidently dumber than a sack of doorknobs to be laugh out loud funny. Personally, I'd be embarrassed if my best response was going to be to tell the world I'm a complete idiot and then to laugh at myself. But hey, that is what makes you, you and this so much fun for me. <quoted text>No dear, it is only people as dimwitted as you who don't get the plot.
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible. Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect. Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#90190 Jun 23, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible. Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect. Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?
"how to wrote in English"?

that's gotta hurt...

this one

#90191 Jun 23, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
I never said or implied that, I meant your English is extremely poor and unintelligible.
You may have wanted to imply that sweetie, but what you ended up saying was that you were too f*cking stupid to make sense of what I said and then you laughed at yourself.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Even the nonsense you have written here is still grammatically incorrect.
So you say.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Ever think of having some sort of remedial English course to teach you how to wrote in English thicko?
That's thoughtful of you buttercup, but entirely unnecessary. Non-idiot readers of my posts don't seem to have near the difficulty in reading and comprehending them that you do. I really hate to break this to you, but the problem is clearly your own.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90192 Jun 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People like Barack and Michelle Obama want society to accept the homosexual lifestyle. On more than one occasion, I've found myself caught in the perverted stare of what was, obviously, a homosexual. And Barack and Michelle Obama think it's o.k. for me to have to endure the insulting feelings and thoughts I have when I know a homosexual is 'checkin' me out'?? I very 'rarely' think about my buttocks when I walk, but when I 'know' a homo is present, it's like I instinctively walk as though my buttocks are superglued together. Just keepin' it REAL.
Caught in the perverted stare of a homosexual, lol

Do you think maybe there are millions of aggressive heterosexual males who gawk at women, take unwanted advances at them and physically objectify them every single day? So a homosexual stared at you, get over it, that behavior is not exclusive to sexual orientation. People of either sexual orientation shouldn't rudely stare but your point is really moot. So you for some reason believe that (not) socially accepting homosexuals lifestyles is going to somehow prevent a minority of homosexuals from occasionally staring at other men?

Let me ask you this question, do you think by rejecting heterosexual lifestyles that heterosexual men and woman will then cease to (check each other out)?
D Penzon

UK

#90193 Jun 23, 2013
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........GO GAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Since you know the poll is bogus and nobody else is cheering it, why do you keep post this nonsense.
Simple boredom?
Try yoga. Improve your inner serenity.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#90194 Jun 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why some one has to "admit" for it to be a sin?
A sin remains a sin whether people accept it or not.
Homosexuality is not only a sin, it is an abomination and worst type of sexual perversion and against the very survival of human race.
I just do not understand the mental capacity of people giving them "equal rights"?
"Equal rights" to work against survival of human race?
Right!

Because a grown man sexually forcing himself on a child is so much less abominable than two consenting adults engaging in sexual activity.
Let's make sure that the Catholic Church and those members of the Taliban--both of whom pride themselves on their "righteousness"--are fully informed of this...

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#90195 Jun 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Projecting perhaps? Sweetie, I've been really quite successful as a civil member of the human race, you're just confused by the writing style I've picked up here.
I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.

this one

#90196 Jun 23, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.
No dear, you are the dipstick confusing my writing style with my reality. Glad I could help.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#90197 Jun 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, you are the dipstick confusing my writing style with my reality. Glad I could help.
And your writing style says volumes about you...none of it good.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#90198 Jun 23, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one calling my opponents things synonymous with sweet confections.
Good for you, sugar cane.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90199 Jun 23, 2013
Errbody love errbody!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#90200 Jun 23, 2013
Toby wrote:
I've really never understood the point of singling out homosexuals and accentuating their sexual orientation, when the Bible indicates that all fornicators, adulterers, liars, etc.. will wind up in the same place, that is separated from God (lake of fire, place of torment).
About 97 % of the entire human population will fornicate sometimes in their life, I can from that fact envisage billions of heterosexuals in hell pointing a finger at he homosexuals and saying, "dirty homosexuals see we were right you did go to hell, but this is not fair why are we here with you?"
Of course I really don't believe in a hell, and I am quite agnostic concerning a belief in God or Gods, but since most opposition to homosexuality is religious based I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and contradictory nature of religious dogma.
God has put in it the human heart and mind to REALIZE that homosexuality and lesbianism are ABOMINATIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,444
Dubai Massage best body to body massage 4 min sexy girls 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 min sexy girls 117
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 548,543
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Truths 602,167
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 15 min needhelp 8
Mother bath (Mar '12) 21 min flatbushsam 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 43 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE