Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90156 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say I've studied the Quran. I have studied Islam and it's history.
The Quran is boring because it is non-nonsensical and repetitive for no reason. The story of Joseph is one of the best examples.
I find the confusion is proof that Mohammad had a poor memory and retold stories to adjust them to a particular situation for his benefit.
So.. It's boring because it is "non-nonsensical"? Therefore the Quran is 'sensical' or makes sense because it is nonsensical.

I've read the Old Testament. I'm not sure how you get more boring than that.

I won't say much on the Quran because I haven't read it or studied it. I'll trust more well-read scholars who deal with it. Especially the scholars who have read both non-translated and translated texts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90157 Jun 22, 2013
http://nocompulsion.com/
answers-to-objections-when-you -talk-about-islam/

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#90158 Jun 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Um sweetie, if it had failed, you wouldn't be responding to it. AGAIN. It seems to be yourself who clearly hasn't caught onto just how well it's working. Pavlov's dogs were brighter.
If you hadn't failed as a reasonably civil member of the human race, You wouldn't be using terms of endearment in such a perverted manner.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90159 Jun 22, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
If you hadn't failed as a reasonably civil member of the human race, You wouldn't be using terms of endearment in such a perverted manner.
Projecting perhaps? Sweetie, I've been really quite successful as a civil member of the human race, you're just confused by the writing style I've picked up here.

this one

#90162 Jun 22, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
I'm not sure if I'd call them insults. I think Rick in Kansas is using them for humor and to get a rise out of the people he/she uses them on.
And well, considering the amount of people commenting on it... I'd say Rick in Kansas is effectively getting a rise out of people.
The results are hilarious too.
What would you like to bet that he still won't get the joke?
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90163 Jun 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What would you like to bet that he still won't get the joke?
I'd be very wealthy if it were a legitimate bet.

this one

#90164 Jun 22, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
I'd be very wealthy if it were a legitimate bet.
With the kind of odds that would have to be given that he won't, the only real return would be to place a small wager he would and hope for a miracle that would let you pick the pockets of EVERYBODY else who bets he won't
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#90165 Jun 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>With the kind of odds that would have to be given that he won't, the only real return would be to place a small wager he would and hope for a miracle that would let you pick the pockets of EVERYBODY else who bets he won't
Do you wear bras and panties, RICHARD?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#90166 Jun 22, 2013
People like Barack and Michelle Obama want society to accept the homosexual lifestyle. On more than one occasion, I've found myself caught in the perverted stare of what was, obviously, a homosexual. And Barack and Michelle Obama think it's o.k. for me to have to endure the insulting feelings and thoughts I have when I know a homosexual is 'checkin' me out'?? I very 'rarely' think about my buttocks when I walk, but when I 'know' a homo is present, it's like I instinctively walk as though my buttocks are superglued together. Just keepin' it REAL.

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#90167 Jun 22, 2013
What your problem is, Rick in Kansas, you are too stupid to get that the Dear treatment is only terrifying and to yourself.
You previously rejected the "humor" angle so you can't use it now.
You truly want to insult but are blocked by your inner-mummy saying "don't you dare be rude, Dear, it may reflect on mummy."
Ha!

And your little sock puppets fool no one.
Just makes you pathetic.

Also the fact that you think I was "responding" to being called Dear, when you never called me dear until I said how tiresome it had gotten in your attacks on other posters.

You seem to think you are "debating" me at some level about gay sin, but I've never stated an opinion about it (because the answer is obvious). I only comment on the stupid arguers making fools of themselves.

Used to be WasteWater, but with him sleeping you'll have to do as the faint wannabe-WW.

I suspect it has something to do with the water or lack of it in Kansas.

And their motto "muta ac magis muti"

It is to laugh, non?
It is to laugh, si!

“Coffee prevents Alzheimer's”

Since: Aug 12

Wausau, WI

#90168 Jun 22, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said homosexuality is a sin.
</quote>

Then you certainly aren't defining sin by the contents of the Bible.

I've said the violent violation of anal sex is a sin.

So if you feel that way, just have oral sex. Problem solved.
For that one, the only option is masturbation. Approved by "The Surgeon General's Handbook For Pubescents".
D Penzon

Latham, NY

#90169 Jun 22, 2013
It depends on if you are a religion with sin.
Most religions of the world don't have the concept.
Scary for Christians and Jews and Muslims to contemplate, but the world is far bigger than they are.
Toby

Portland, OR

#90170 Jun 22, 2013
KIng solomon had how many concubines, was it over 700? Do you think he went anal on some of them , and wasn't he considered one of the wisest men in the Bible.

I just wrote this little diddy

I'm a slave for Jesus

Jesus is a slave for me

I'm a slave for Jesus

being a slave will make you free

All the christians sing together, be a good slave for me!

I'm a slave for Jesus

being a slave will make you eternally free
Toby

Portland, OR

#90171 Jun 22, 2013
Amen can I get an amen ?

this one

#90172 Jun 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Do you wear bras and panties, RICHARD?
Did you know that the vast majority of men who sexually fetishize wearing women's clothing are heterosexual? Which is why your question doesn't surprise me in the least. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself.

By the way sweetie, the answer to your question would be no, I am not wearing, nor have I ever worn, women's undergarments of any sort. I'm a boxer brief man myself, if I'm wearing any at all.

this one

#90173 Jun 22, 2013
Orthapod 1 wrote:
What your problem is, Rick in Kansas, you are too stupid to get that the Dear treatment is only terrifying and to yourself.
Bunny, I never envisioned it as being terrifying, merely provocative. It works on you better than most. Congratulations?

As to the rest of your post, it's gone because I didn't bother to read it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90175 Jun 23, 2013
KM wrote:
01. Didn't say I've studied the Quran. I have studied Islam and it's history.

02. The Quran is boring because it is non-nonsensical and repetitive for no reason. The story of Joseph is one of the best examples.

03. I find the confusion is proof that Mohammad had a poor memory and retold stories to adjust them to a particular situation for his benefit.
Ans.

01. Studying Islam's history in not studying Islam. Because history deals with wars and kings and rulers and kingdoms and empires. They hardly deal with article of faiths.

If you want to study Islam, you have to study Quran and teachings of prophet, peace be on him.

02. First you said that you did not study Quran, now you say it is boring, is that not a contradiction. You say story of Joseph in Quran is "repetitive"? What would you say about the same story as told in Bible?

03. Your "subjective" judgment about memory of our prophet does not hold any water.

The world is yet to bring any thing look Quran in past 1400 years and the challenge is still open.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90176 Jun 23, 2013
_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that homosexuality is a sin.
Why some one has to "admit" for it to be a sin?

A sin remains a sin whether people accept it or not.

Homosexuality is not only a sin, it is an abomination and worst type of sexual perversion and against the very survival of human race.

I just do not understand the mental capacity of people giving them "equal rights"?

"Equal rights" to work against survival of human race?

Location hidden

#90177 Jun 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Studying Islam's history in not studying Islam. Because history deals with wars and kings and rulers and kingdoms and empires. They hardly deal with article of faiths.
If you want to study Islam, you have to study Quran and teachings of prophet, peace be on him.
02. First you said that you did not study Quran, now you say it is boring, is that not a contradiction. You say story of Joseph in Quran is "repetitive"? What would you say about the same story as told in Bible?
03. Your "subjective" judgment about memory of our prophet does not hold any water.
The world is yet to bring any thing look Quran in past 1400 years and the challenge is still open.
1. I can read and generally understand the Bible without outside explanation. History confirms the tenants of the Bible. For instance, the predictions about the Jewish people has been confirmed over and over. The same is not true about Islam creating a perfect world. In fact, Islamic countries are the exact opposite.

2. The Bible does not repeat the story of Joseph over and over.

3. Numerous books are embraced without force and understood without extensive explanation. Nor do they result in the violence and evil that the Quran does.

Location hidden

#90178 Jun 23, 2013
http://dotsub.com/view/
72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639 cf4e79

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 738,495
Time to FIRE Mark Pryor !???? 4 min Doctor REALITY 3
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 3,034
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 12 min Innocent Holy dr ... 33,042
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min WasteWater 4,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 259,107
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 24 min Doctor REALITY 73
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Innocent Holy dr ... 600,976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min KayMarie 542,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••