Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90226 Jun 24, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
Oh yes it is.
I have taught my children that it is absolutely wrong.
Stop whining loser. How did that same sex marriage ban work out for you in Minnesota? LMAO

\
Sour grapes.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#90227 Jun 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

This isn't complicated.
Yet, you keep trying to complicate it.
AngeredAmericans SonsLover

Elmwood Park, IL

#90228 Jun 24, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
Oh yes it is.
Your son has a thing for older men. His mouth is amazing.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#90229 Jun 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining loser. How did that same sex marriage ban work out for you in Minnesota? LMAO
\
Sour grapes.....
you are "stupid" and "arbitrary"

Location hidden

#90230 Jun 24, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
Still whining about it?

Minnesota is the 12th state. Time to get over it.

Location hidden

#90231 Jun 24, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless personal opinion dismissed.

NEXT
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#90232 Jun 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless personal opinion dismissed.
NEXT
Phaggots will never be tollerated

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90233 Jun 24, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Your semi-literate opinion should matter to us why exactly? You are blithering for an ever shrinking minority of badly educated bigots.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#90234 Jun 24, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, you won't tolerate me. That, plus a quarter, gets you Jack Schitt.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#90236 Jun 24, 2013
Bigoted idiots will never be tolerated. Esp the cranky Yankee.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90237 Jun 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of us has ED; you must be projecting.
I likewise participated in many weddings. Aside from your fixation on genitalia, those couples were no different than us. The state says we're married, yet you say we're not. I'm torn here. Not.
You are blind, deaf and dumb, too?

And not married.

What a bummer.
The Interlocutor

Mountain View, CA

#90239 Jun 25, 2013
Pete, name one other poster who thinks those counts mean something.

Can't? Well, then why keep flogging a dead horse?
Be Nice

New Enterprise, PA

#90240 Jun 25, 2013
I am sick & tired of hearing so-called "Christians" claiming people that are gay are committing a sin. Christians live by the teachings of Christ, right? Well then they should remember that Christ ate with tax collectors, befriended prostitutes and taught joy, peace, love, charity, acceptance and compassion with a bit of tolerance tossed in as well. Gay people do not make a choice - they are born gay.

If you truly believe the God does not make mistakes how can you condemn gay people who have been formed by God?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#90241 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blind, deaf and dumb, too?
And not married.
What a bummer.
It's that your legal, or personal opinion?

Location hidden

#90242 Jun 25, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
Oh yes it is.
So please tell us. Who is going to teach your children right from wrong?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90243 Jun 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, my if my grammar was in any way, shape or form, incorrect, you should be able to point out how and why, not just make the claim. The reason you don't? It isn't and you are just desperate for any argument.
As for the rest of your silly whine, the reason it's no longer here is that it was likely not even worth my time to read. Get back to me when you actually have a point.
I have not just made claims and I have shown you were your atrocious grammar gets even worse. Even this; "my if my". You are just posting a heap of nonsense claiming I haven't pointed out your atrocious grammar when you know perfectly well I have. The reason you don't, you have put as one sentence then put a question mark at the end of it?!!!? You are a moron if you can't see how terrible your grammar is. But that's just the point, if you knew how terrible your grammar is, it wouldn't be terrible.

I have made many CONCLUSIVE points, that you are too stupid to appreciate any is not a rebuttal to any points made.

The only thing you are good at is opening loads of accounts to thumb your nonsense up and make it seem like you have a whole group of people agree with you, rather than your own accounts and a haggle of rancid misguided poofs.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#90244 Jun 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not just made claims and I have shown you were your atrocious grammar gets even worse. Even this; "my if my". You are just posting a heap of nonsense claiming I haven't pointed out your atrocious grammar when you know perfectly well I have. The reason you don't, you have put as one sentence then put a question mark at the end of it?!!!? You are a moron if you can't see how terrible your grammar is. But that's just the point, if you knew how terrible your grammar is, it wouldn't be terrible.
I have made many CONCLUSIVE points, that you are too stupid to appreciate any is not a rebuttal to any points made.
The only thing you are good at is opening loads of accounts to thumb your nonsense up and make it seem like you have a whole group of people agree with you, rather than your own accounts and a haggle of rancid misguided poofs.
Sweet Pea, get out your red pen and then re-read your own post.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90245 Jun 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
I have not just made claims and I have shown you were your atrocious grammar gets even worse.
Sorry sweetie, but I'm not going to cater to your delusions, seek professional help.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#90246 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already shown you how silly arguing faith with faithless people is.
Here is simple proof;
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of design.
While a defective condition (homosexuality) is not sin, a behavior is.
This isn't complicated.
If the most basic moral code is "do no harm", and the Bible has many accounts of Yahweh directly violating that code over and over again, then your God is immoral.

So Smirky, are you ready to repudiate your immoral God? You probably should, you know, since morality is so important to you.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#90247 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about prophecy, let alone that they had all been fulfilled. I did say that God foretold the unending existence and blessing of the Jewish people.
It is hardly an opinion when the reality of Islamic barbarianism has been repeated over and Over.
EVERYONE! Behold! KiMare's father in action!

Eat da poo poo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 5 min viky235 1,909
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 810,346
sex (May '13) 8 min Country Boy 4 Life 97
gigolo 12 min vino andriano 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min hojo 574,343
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 51 min guest 22
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Lumajuice 1,642
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 608,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RADEKT 269,038
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 23 hr viky235 164
More from around the web