Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. As you noted, how do I follow Christ's teaching,'by their fruit you will know them' without judgment?
What does having discernment for your own behavior and belief have to do with judgement of what others do?
2. Jesus walked in the Spirit, yet confronted behavior in a number of ways, gentle and harsh. Perhaps love acts different than you expect?
You aren't Jesus.
3. What rotten fruit are you talking about?
Your posts.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Is that response original? Golly, I don't know if I ever heard it before...
I notice that you cannot answer it.
Tell me, how do you equate an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act to marital intimacy?
The question assumes a flawed presumption, and therefore it is invalid.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another opinion you claim as fact although it is unsubstantiated. Don't go stating it's a medical fact again either. The harm that can be caused from anal sex can be easily avoided with education about how to have safe anal sex just like we have education for vaginal sex. If we go and have unprotected vaginal sex that is potentially very harmful. So is unprotected and poorly performed anal sex. Everyone is at equal risk for STD's and heterosexual people actually outnumber the amount of homosexuals with STD's.
You are trying to equate the inherent harm of anal sex with minor risks. Silly stupid.

Moreover, anal sex is radically more risky for STD's than natural sex.

Tell you what, see if you can match this with a site about anal sex;

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/
10-surprising-health-benefits- of-sex

As to the number of STD's, please grow up and get real. The percentage of STD's among the 4% of GLBT's is RADICALLY higher than the percentage among heterosexuals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What does having discernment for your own behavior and belief have to do with judgement of what others do?
<quoted text>
You aren't Jesus.
<quoted text>
Your posts.
1. You brought up the reference. It is not about self-evaluation, it is about judging others' behavior. Something we all must do to survive.

Here is a thought. The Pharisee's judged themselves better than others. I am a monster mutation. Broken, in desperate need of redemption. How do you consider yourself?

2. You are the one trying to speak for Him. Christians are called to model His example. You didn't know that?

3. You mean the ones confronting denial and dishonesty? Or in your case, lazy scoffing?

Keep trying, you can do it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In your last post your said that Bible is better presented than Islam, now in this post you have changed your stand!!
Are you having a short memory.
Actually it is a credit to Islam, that in this time of Islam Phobia and islam bashing , with every one in media attacking Islam and Muslims setting a bad name by all that infighting between themselves.....
They are still getting people from Western countries who are coming forward to accept islam!!
That is the True Test of a Good Product!!
The Freedom is originally for you people, we as "parasites" get some portion of it too!!
I said no such thing. I said the RESULTS of Judaism and Christianity stand distinct from Islam. This, even when the tenants are weakly followed. As you noted, when the tenants of Islam are weakly followed, despots rule. When Islam is strictly followed, corrupt harshness results. Saudi Arabia is an example of the first, Iran of the latter.

You attempt to wrap the perversion of Islam in a wrapper of 'peace and tolerance', and then scream 'Islamophobia' when anyone points out the reality.

Islam forces itself on others. It is afraid to allow the free exchange of faith. Especially in your own country!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that you cannot answer it.
<quoted text>
The question assumes a flawed presumption, and therefore it is invalid.
Your gay twirl parrot wasn't a question.

No, I've posted medical verification many times for idiots who can't discern design abuse.

Lazy scoffing again...

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You brought up the reference. It is not about self-evaluation, it is about judging others' behavior. Something we all must do to survive.
You just don't get it, do you? Judging others is the purview of God. It's not up to you to do that. Read your Bible again.

Judging others is what you do when you have no faith that God is up to the task, or when you are presuming God's role for yourself, which God clearly said in the Bible he did not take kindly to at all.
Here is a thought. The Pharisee's judged themselves better than others. I am a monster mutation. Broken, in desperate need of redemption. How do you consider yourself?
Sorry to hear it. I'm fine, thanks. Not perfect, but always trying to improve.
2. You are the one trying to speak for Him. Christians are called to model His example. You didn't know that?
Do you really not see the difference between behaving like someone and usurping their role? Think about it. Judge not, lest ye be judged. It's right there in the Bible. Sorry if you don't like it. Pick another religion if need be.
3. You mean the ones confronting denial and dishonesty? Or in your case, lazy scoffing?
Keep trying, you can do it!
You keep throwing words like "lazy scoffing" out there as if they mean anything. They don't. I'm neither dishonest, nor am I in denial. In fact, I've shown that you are both. Take the plank out of your own eye.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay twirl parrot wasn't a question.
No, I've posted medical verification many times for idiots who can't discern design abuse.
Lazy scoffing again...
Translation: you got nuthin.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

It can be debated both ways as to whether or not homosexuality is a sin and there are many good people with diverse opinmions on it. The only problem I have occurs when one claims to be a Christian and supports gay/lesbian rights. There is an obvious disconnect on that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it, do you? Judging others is the purview of God. It's not up to you to do that. Read your Bible again.
Judging others is what you do when you have no faith that God is up to the task, or when you are presuming God's role for yourself, which God clearly said in the Bible he did not take kindly to at all.
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear it. I'm fine, thanks. Not perfect, but always trying to improve.
<quoted text>
Do you really not see the difference between behaving like someone and usurping their role? Think about it. Judge not, lest ye be judged. It's right there in the Bible. Sorry if you don't like it. Pick another religion if need be.
<quoted text>
You keep throwing words like "lazy scoffing" out there as if they mean anything. They don't. I'm neither dishonest, nor am I in denial. In fact, I've shown that you are both. Take the plank out of your own eye.
This is why you cannot speak for Jesus. YOU quoted Him, and then discount what He said. Moreover you deny that everyone makes moral judgments all the time. What do you think laws are?

You arrogantly skate by self evaluation and totally ignore the Biblical distinction between just and unjust judging. In essence putting yourself in the Pharasitical camp.

Again, you ignore the point because it exposed your ignorance. Christians are called to model Jesus. Look at His responses to the Samaritan woman at the well. How is that harsh focus on reality different than what I do here?

The above is simply proof of your lazy scoffing. The post you follow with is even more so.

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
No dear, it is only people as dimwitted as you who don't get the plot.
Have you caught on yet that the "dear" routine has failed you every time? Clearly not.
"Dear" apparently strikes fear and shame in your heart when your mummy addresses you that way, but no adult knows what you're trying to accomplish by addressing them with it.

As they say, dumb people like yourself cannot learn.
They cannot change behavior. Stuck in childhood.
It may be a total lack of awareness of time.
Stupid people seem to think everything is happening now and can't comprehend past or present. Like the dead dog in your avatar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In your last post your said that Bible is better presented than Islam, now in this post you have changed your stand!!
Are you having a short memory.
Actually it is a credit to Islam, that in this time of Islam Phobia and islam bashing , with every one in media attacking Islam and Muslims setting a bad name by all that infighting between themselves.....
They are still getting people from Western countries who are coming forward to accept islam!!
That is the True Test of a Good Product!!
The Freedom is originally for you people, we as "parasites" get some portion of it too!!
http://www.siotw.org/modules/news_english/
item.php?itemid=1239#.UcFtK8yf 3xM.facebook

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel that way, then don't have any. IS someone trying to force you to have anal sex, Smirky?
I doubt it, but that one always has it's head wedged in the Khyber Pass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it, but that one always has it's head wedged in the Khyber Pass.
Man, you are, what's the word, bitchy tonight!

What happened to those rose colored glasses?

Since: Jun 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
There is nothing religious about that statement.
It is, in fact, a medical fact.
You keep trying to impose a religious reason on my comments, when there was none. It exposes you as an ignorant bigot.
You are the one who keeps referencing the Bible and what it contains to support your point of view. Therefore it obvious your reasoning is based in your religious beliefs......I will concede not every comment you have posted contains a reference to religion but since most of your posts do, you cannot deny you are using religion to support what you believe. I am certainly not an ignorant bigot and your referring to me as being one is to simply belittle me for not allowing you to believe you have the right to impose your moral and religious values on everyone else in the world. You have a form of arrogance that is unreal.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to equate the inherent harm of anal sex with minor risks. Silly stupid.
Moreover, anal sex is radically more risky for STD's than natural sex.
Tell you what, see if you can match this with a site about anal sex;
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/
10-surprising-health-benefits- of-sex
As to the number of STD's, please grow up and get real. The percentage of STD's among the 4% of GLBT's is RADICALLY higher than the percentage among heterosexuals.
Notice that WebMD points out the health benefits of sex. Anal sex is sex therefore there is a health benefit from it. There are risks for sure. But, there are also risks from vaginal sex as well. All sex is natural by the way, including anal sex. Several species of animal perform anal sex and do it by instinct which must mean that it is natural in the animal world. The chimpanzee does it, we evolved from monkeys. We are human beings who evolved from an animal so we have animal nature in us. So, anal sex is natural.

Also, I wouldn't rely on WebMD for everything.

Here is a detailed research paper on anal sex and discussion on homosexual interaction. It has numerous sources with documented facts. It is grounded in solid evidence and disproves most of what you say.

http://www.21171069.com/en/HIVnotequalGay8.pd...

Oh, and here's the article on the study that shows children from same-sex parents actually thrive. They might even thrive more than the average child from a heterosexual couple.

http://www.alternet.org/children-same-sex-par...

I'd enjoy it if you didn't tell me to "grow up and get real". Also it would be nice if you didn't call me or my opinions "silly" or "stupid" without much evidence to back up such claims.

Heterosexual couples are the most seriously affected by HIV/STI transmission. It is unquestionable, this is proven by numbers.

Once again, next.
Jim

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

To the Proud Hetro Geek, Society has rules that we live by, and those rules in the USA case were defined by Christian Judea values. You mention all the things that homosexuality is not, don't you realize that by being tolerant to the sin of homosexuality is emabracing it. When the country tries to redefine the meaning of the institute of marraige, which was set in place by God as written in the Bible, then it leaves us open to so many other perverted things. So whats to say that in a few years, the public starts to think that a pediphile os OK or natuaral affection, what then? It is something that is a sin and perverted, but if enough people support it, then its OK? God established the laws, Jesus showed us that a human can follow the commandments, then He forgave our sins. I have many friends who I assume are homosexual, but I dont know for sure, because I dont ask them ans they do not openly flaunt their sexual orientation. I am sure that someof my friends have stolen before, but I dont know about that either. Have they taken God's name in vain. Have they lusted and coveted their neighbors wife? I dont know and they dont shove the sin down my face. If homosexuals pray and seek God, God will reveal the sin to them. Not us, we dont have to judge them, but we should answer truthfully when asked.I dont support homosexuality as a right, itis a sin. I dont support theft or murder or any other sin. But if you knoew a friend was a theif, would you say anything to them? If you knew they lied all the time, would you tell them it was wrong? Again, God will work on their hearts, just like He works on my heart exposing the sin in my life so I can deal with it and make it right. But as Christians, we should love and support people and human beings, but recognize that they all have the sin nature of man, just like I do. I welcome a homosexual to church and pray for them and do the same things for them as I would any other new person to church. The bible is very clear and out how to address open and deliberate sin in the church, and when and if that time comes, I would expect that it would be handled that way. But I would be praying and believing that the power of the Holy Spirit would work on that persons heart and show them the sin in their life and then we can be there to help and support a christian as they work on any sin in their life, just as I do on a daily basis, because I am human and I am a sinner. It is my nature. If I dont look to the Lord each and every day for His guidance and to humble myself and turn from my sin and ask forgiveness. Then He and my support group will help me deal with the sin in my life as we progress in our daily walk with Christ.
Jim

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.siotw.org/modules/news_english/
item.php?itemid=1239#.UcFtK8yf 3xM.facebook
So i take it you are a Muslim? If so, what is the Korans stance on the sin of homosexuality?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is actually harmful, it destroys at least four persons, the two "performers' and their spouses and their children.
It saps the moral health of the household and their country.
Then these people pose a serious medical risk factor for AIDS.
When Govt. runs a high profile compaign against Tobacco and liquor and drugs, why should it "encourage" and make laws "supporting and encouraging" Homosexuality?
PS:
And that too in times when population of almost every western country is on decline and they are "forced" to allow immigration?
It does not make any sense to me, except that Homo lobby is so powerful now, that they "force" Govt. to make wrong and illogical decisions.
Nonsense.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
To the Proud Hetro Geek, Society has rules that we live by, and those rules in the USA case were defined by Christian Judea values. You mention all the things that homosexuality is not, don't you realize that by being tolerant to the sin of homosexuality is emabracing it. When the country tries to redefine the meaning of the institute of marraige, which was set in place by God as written in the Bible, then it leaves us open to so many other perverted things. So whats to say that in a few years, the public starts to think that a pediphile os OK or natuaral affection, what then? It is something that is a sin and perverted, but if enough people support it, then its OK? God established the laws, Jesus showed us that a human can follow the commandments, then He forgave our sins. I have many friends who I assume are homosexual, but I dont know for sure, because I dont ask them ans they do not openly flaunt their sexual orientation. I am sure that someof my friends have stolen before, but I dont know about that either. Have they taken God's name in vain. Have they lusted and coveted their neighbors wife? I dont know and they dont shove the sin down my face. If homosexuals pray and seek God, God will reveal the sin to them. Not us, we dont have to judge them, but we should answer truthfully when asked.I dont support homosexuality as a right, itis a sin. I dont support theft or murder or any other sin. But if you knoew a friend was a theif, would you say anything to them? If you knew they lied all the time, would you tell them it was wrong? Again, God will work on their hearts, just like He works on my heart exposing the sin in my life so I can deal with it and make it right. But as Christians, we should love and support people and human beings, but recognize that they all have the sin nature of man, just like I do. I welcome a homosexual to church and pray for them and do the same things for them as I would any other new person to church. The bible is very clear and out how to address open and deliberate sin in the church, and when and if that time comes, I would expect that it would be handled that way. But I would be praying and believing that the power of the Holy Spirit would work on that persons heart and show them the sin in their life and then we can be there to help and support a christian as they work on any sin in their life, just as I do on a daily basis, because I am human and I am a sinner. It is my nature. If I dont look to the Lord each and every day for His guidance and to humble myself and turn from my sin and ask forgiveness. Then He and my support group will help me deal with the sin in my life as we progress in our daily walk with Christ.
The USA is a nation built upon laws, not the bible. Separation of church and state my good friend. The bible is a guideline for followers of a single religion. Not everyone follows it because not everyone falls under the rule of your God. Tolerance is right. Tolerance is just. If you fear it instead of tolerating it... Well I have one thing to say:

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Thank Yoda for that one. May we all strive for such wisdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

436 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 721,937
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 min shyam 532
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 1,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min guest 533,292
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 31 min yon 507
howad huzes 43 min howad huzes 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr a hindu 36,544
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 115,482
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••