Yes

No

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#90134 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ho, so you have become "expert" on Quran as well!!
Might I ask, how you "read" Quran?
In a translation.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90135 Jun 21, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't keeping up with current events, are you?
Yes, even the Kiwis have brought it in now. Terrufic!

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#90136 Jun 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
:
:
I just don't get it.
:
:
Yep. You just don't get it. Blame it on Kansas.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#90137 Jun 21, 2013
Colonel Tom wrote:
No
Wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90139 Jun 21, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you could have just said this in the first place before trying to make assumptions about who I am. You asked me if I was a blonde female jokingly with the intention of using a stupid stereotype to insinuate that I'm of low intelligence. Am I wrong there? Also, it's ironic you used a silly and easily disprovable stereotype to insult me and my logic while also ignoring the incontrovertible facts and evidence I gave you. Perhaps you don't want to face the truth, I don't know.
Regardless, I'll get to your points.
Firstly, please remember that homosexuality and anal sex are not the same thing. Not every homosexual couple engages in anal sex.
Anal sex and vaginal sex are not equatable. They are both types of sexual intercourse. This is unquestionable. But, they are both natural.
Now, I already told you that anal sex appears in the animal kingdom. Animals do things by instinct. Instinct is natural. Chimpanzee's engage in anal sex. Chimpanzee's differ from our DNA by a little bit over 1%. They are apes. We evolved from apes. So it would make sense that anal sex is something biological and genetic that is inside of us. Therefore, anal sex is natural because it is passed down biologically.
There is no normal sex by the way. All sex is natural and there are different kinds of sex. Everyone also has their different desires and preferences during sex. As long as they are not extremely harmful; remember, some people like a little pain mixed into their pleasure so you should go on a crusade against "spanking" during sex, but that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it. But as said, extremely harmful is something that should probably not happen in the bedroom. Anal sex is not extremely damaging to either partner as long as they are practicing safe sex. The report I gave you proves this with numerical evidence.
I don't recall giving you an article on the inherent harm of anal sex. There is inherent harm in vaginal sex if you don't practice safe sex. Is vaginal sex less risky than anal? I already told you that the answer to that is yes. However, it's not significantly less risky.
I've seen the article on WebMD about the risks of anal sex. It provides you semi-accurate claims. I say semi-accurate because it fails to educate the reader about how practicing safe and responsible anal sex eliminates most if not all the possible consequences of engaging in the act.
I did try to include anal in the article you provided. Nowhere in the article does it specify anal from vaginal sex. It just says sex, or intercourse. Well, by nature anal sex is a form of intercourse because it is called anal SEX. That's just simple logic.
The research paper/article I gave you on anal sex and HIV and the myths about homosexuality and HIV proves by the numbers that most, if not all of your claims are untrue.
I never tried to discount WebMD. Don't distort my words please, and thank you. You should not rely on WebMD for everything. It is written in terms for us "non-doctors" to understand therefore it can provide information that can be confusing and not entirely true. Because of that it will not always give you the entire truths about sex so that it is easier to understand. Relying entirely on WebMD is a little bit like relying on wikipedia for everything. You can see that WebMD didn't provide the vast information on anal sex that the research I gave you showed about the topic.
This is normal reasoning because it is based in fact and logic.
Not baseless claims.
From the very first benefit listed;

"People who had had intercourse responded better to stress than those who engaged in other sexual behaviors or abstained."

You waste my time.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#90140 Jun 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, I have my very own troll.
You must really be in love with me to want to be me.
I bet you are the one who sneaks in and steals my underwear out of the laundry room.
Keep your sick fantasies to yourself. Nobody could care less about you, galah.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90141 Jun 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"People who had had intercourse responded better to stress than those who engaged in other sexual behaviors or abstained."
You waste my time.
You pick and choose your arguments conveniently for yourself while avoiding the many facts I've provided you with. Perhaps you have a reading comprehension problem. You also have a poor understanding of double-talk and the PollyAnna effect.

That's the first benefit. I could make a strong argument that anal sex and other sexual behaviors could be beneficial on all 9 of the other benefits. Also, as I said before, is anal intercourse not a form of sexual intercourse? I'm sorry to inform you, but it is a form of intercourse.

But even sticking with the first benefit, and we say that it is strictly vaginal intercourse. This still doesn't deny the fact that you can attribute all other 9 Benefits to anal intercourse as well as vaginal. You could even put other sexual behaviors in there.

Are you allergic to learning?
thighumper

Vancouver, WA

#90142 Jun 21, 2013
Don't EVER hate people, or use your own prejudices, and bigotry in the name of Jesus !!!!! I am sure your afterlife will go much better if you just say "I hate homosexuals" or "I hate Muslims and Jews" you friggin anti-Christ religious Bible Thumping haters !!!!!
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90143 Jun 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You waste my time.
And hopefully this doesn't waste your time. But I want to ask you some questions. They are all yes or no questions.

Are you an active spectating fan of...

American Football aka the NFL?
Boxing?
MMA/UFC?
Hockey?

Do you support the current military tactics the USA currently employs?

Just curious.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#90145 Jun 21, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 26,964 66%
Yes 13,764 33%
Current Total 40,728

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90146 Jun 21, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Quran expert, nor did I claim to be. I've never read it.
Yes, you never read it and that was why you made that "expert" comment about it?

It is not difficult to point out your ignorance. The type of comments you people make about Quran, proves that you never even opened it.

My question is why you want to remain ignorant about it?

Take a Good translation done by a Muslim Scholar and read it, it might help you in a way. At least you can know what was written 1400 years back. A study in times!!

Location hidden

#90147 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you never read it and that was why you made that "expert" comment about it?
It is not difficult to point out your ignorance. The type of comments you people make about Quran, proves that you never even opened it.
My question is why you want to remain ignorant about it?
Take a Good translation done by a Muslim Scholar and read it, it might help you in a way. At least you can know what was written 1400 years back. A study in times!!
I have a Quran. It is boring, repetitive, and virtually uncomprehendable. The reason you note the 'Muslim scholar' is because it is really his explanation (not translation) that is necessary to glean anything out of it.

It also clearly shows that Mohammad poorly repeated accounts of Biblical incidents he heard around the camp fires of Jews and Christians as a boy.

You really need to be honest about the origin of your religion, and then face the reality of what your belief system results in Mug.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#90149 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Quran. It is boring, repetitive, and virtually uncomprehendable. The reason you note the 'Muslim scholar' is because it is really his explanation (not translation) that is necessary to glean anything out of it.
It also clearly shows that Mohammad poorly repeated accounts of Biblical incidents he heard around the camp fires of Jews and Christians as a boy.
You really need to be honest about the origin of your religion, and then face the reality of what your belief system results in Mug.
That shows you have not studied Quran. You find it "boring" because it lacks the "spices" you have in Bible.

You find it repetitive, because it does repeat the most important matters again and again, so no one should be unmindful of them.

As regards Quran just "re-hashing" Biblical stories, just look at the story of Prophet Joseph mentioned in 12 Chapters of Book of Genesis, Ch. 37 to Ch. 50 and how it has been "rehashed" in one Chapter , Chapter Joseph of Quran!!

If a person who could not read or write could do it so marvelously, why can't you improve Quranic version?

I give you a link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#90150 Jun 22, 2013

“It's Grrr 8”

Since: Apr 13

Detroit, Tiger Town

#90152 Jun 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Ennis, I feel sorry for you, I really do. Such a sad, sad, little boy.
You ever notice none of your "insults" ever work?
Nah.
But it's funnier to watch this way.
http://i.imgur.com/2q5gsl5.png (you aren't worth making mods)
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90153 Jun 22, 2013
TOny_the_TlGer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.
But it's funnier to watch this way.
http://i.imgur.com/2q5gsl5.png (you aren't worth making mods)
I'm not sure if I'd call them insults. I think Rick in Kansas is using them for humor and to get a rise out of the people he/she uses them on.

And well, considering the amount of people commenting on it... I'd say Rick in Kansas is effectively getting a rise out of people.

The results are hilarious too.

Location hidden

#90154 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows you have not studied Quran. You find it "boring" because it lacks the "spices" you have in Bible.
You find it repetitive, because it does repeat the most important matters again and again, so no one should be unmindful of them.
As regards Quran just "re-hashing" Biblical stories, just look at the story of Prophet Joseph mentioned in 12 Chapters of Book of Genesis, Ch. 37 to Ch. 50 and how it has been "rehashed" in one Chapter , Chapter Joseph of Quran!!
If a person who could not read or write could do it so marvelously, why can't you improve Quranic version?
I give you a link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/
Didn't say I've studied the Quran. I have studied Islam and it's history.

The Quran is boring because it is non-nonsensical and repetitive for no reason. The story of Joseph is one of the best examples.

I find the confusion is proof that Mohammad had a poor memory and retold stories to adjust them to a particular situation for his benefit.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#90155 Jun 22, 2013
TOny_the_TlGer wrote:
Nah.
You dug one up from more than a month ago, just to tell me it didn't work sweetie. They work better than you realize.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90156 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say I've studied the Quran. I have studied Islam and it's history.
The Quran is boring because it is non-nonsensical and repetitive for no reason. The story of Joseph is one of the best examples.
I find the confusion is proof that Mohammad had a poor memory and retold stories to adjust them to a particular situation for his benefit.
So.. It's boring because it is "non-nonsensical"? Therefore the Quran is 'sensical' or makes sense because it is nonsensical.

I've read the Old Testament. I'm not sure how you get more boring than that.

I won't say much on the Quran because I haven't read it or studied it. I'll trust more well-read scholars who deal with it. Especially the scholars who have read both non-translated and translated texts.

Location hidden

#90157 Jun 22, 2013
http://nocompulsion.com/
answers-to-objections-when-you -talk-about-islam/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 579,394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 818,349
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Seentheotherside 609,952
Any girl around I'm horny :( 13 min Stonelove415 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min RADEKT 270,210
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 39 min Seentheotherside 2,039
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 44 min Seentheotherside 69,906
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr lovewithin 39,982
More from around the web