• No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#90007 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic isn't your thing, is it?
If you are a Christian, then Jesus is your judge. And Jesus gave those who would follow him lessons that they should follow.
What attempt do you make to follow those lessons he gave in the Gospels?
Apparently you've already decided how I've violated those lessons.

Please, enlighten me for Jesus.

Since: Jun 13

Lexington, KY

#90008 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you've already decided how I've violated those lessons.
Please, enlighten me for Jesus.
Judge not lest ye be judged. You obviously have forgotten Jesus having taught that lesson. And if you get to judge whether homosexuals are sinful.......you will no doubt decide you can look at anyone you choose and decide whether they are a homosexual or not. The point is that regardless of anything the Bible teaches, the right to be able to read it and choose our religious and moral points of view only exists because our founding fathers were wise enough to realize the importance of keeping Church and State separate which is the reason you have the freedom to choose what you believe about the existence of God and what Jesus taught. Your right to choose what you believe is limited to where it infringes or denies others the right to be free to choose what they believe. Our countries constitution is the law of the land Romans 13 states clearly "1 Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God. 2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God" Therefore quit judging others for the choice they make in life and respect it is the law of the land which according to the constitution all of our freedoms are derived from.

Location hidden

#90009 Jun 18, 2013
roblambert12345 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not lest ye be judged. You obviously have forgotten Jesus having taught that lesson. And if you get to judge whether homosexuals are sinful.......you will no doubt decide you can look at anyone you choose and decide whether they are a homosexual or not. The point is that regardless of anything the Bible teaches, the right to be able to read it and choose our religious and moral points of view only exists because our founding fathers were wise enough to realize the importance of keeping Church and State separate which is the reason you have the freedom to choose what you believe about the existence of God and what Jesus taught. Your right to choose what you believe is limited to where it infringes or denies others the right to be free to choose what they believe. Our countries constitution is the law of the land Romans 13 states clearly "1 Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God. 2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God" Therefore quit judging others for the choice they make in life and respect it is the law of the land which according to the constitution all of our freedoms are derived from.
Why welcome back!

But you lied about reading my posts. Jesus would not be happy about that, right?

Even more classic?

You judged me for judging!

Just a note. The law judges moral beliefs all the time.

Are you asserting that sexual behavior is not to be judged?

Even evaluated scientifically?

Does that include ALL sexual behavior, or just homosexuality?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#90010 Jun 18, 2013
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
It wasn't Madam and Eve either for what it's worth if one were to believe the Biblical account..

Lexington, KY

#90011 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why welcome back!
But you lied about reading my posts. Jesus would not be happy about that, right?
Even more classic?
You judged me for judging!
Just a note. The law judges moral beliefs all the time.
Are you asserting that sexual behavior is not to be judged?
Even evaluated scientifically?
Does that include ALL sexual behavior, or just homosexuality?
The courts do not make decisions based on moral beliefs or religious affiliation. The law is bound by the constitutional principal of separation of Church and State and must make judgements based on the laws created by our legislative process. Our system of laws are applied according to what the law says. Judges are bound to apply the laws and make decisions based on the laws that applicable subject only to what a higher court has ruled when considering cases that were appealed and accepted to be heard by a higher court. The court cannot judge the sexual conduct between consenting adults, but must hear and rule on cases of rape or sexual abuse of children which the law should offer complete protection to those who are victims.

You have the right to make your own personal judgements about the morality of consenting adults sexual behavior but you do not have the right to impose your moral views or judgements on those people.

I do not understand the point of sexual conduct being scientifically studied or why it has anything to do with making moral judgements or how you feel it has anything to do with any law. You obviously feel science should be misused to allow you to make moral judgements and be able to impose your religious beliefs on others when our law does not provide you the right to do. Please explain why you even referenced using science in your reply.

Lexington, KY

#90012 Jun 18, 2013
For the record, I am not, never have been or ever will be homosexual. I simply feel you are wrong to impose your religious and moral believes on others...and I suspect you have possibly violated peoples right to privacy and maybe even gone as far as to break the law to do so. You are a menace to our being a free society and likely have other moral views that you would not hesitate to impose on others thus denying them many if not all of their constitutional rights which better men and women than me died so we would live in a free country.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#90013 Jun 18, 2013
KM wrote:
01. Well that's interesting, Christianity is represented much better than Islam, even with such a 'distorted' Bible. Even more profound, the oldest faith, with the first Bible Allah could not protect sits smack dab on the middle of Islam, powerfully represented by Israel.

02. Seems to me, the 'most profound book ever' looks pretty weak next to the 'distorted' Bible, don't you think?
Ans.

01. A good packaging would not sell a bad product, would it? The ill effect of "Bible" is visible in most Christian countries, where people are becoming Atheists in "droves" and Sodomites and lesbians are "exploding" so to say.

The "people of God" are being caught in every type of immoral acts.

2. Quran fares much better than Bible. Average Muslim knows and practices much more than even a well Bible educated Christian.

But when you compare the two books with "jaundiced eyes", the result which you would see, will not be correct, your jaundiced eye would mar the fair comparison.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90014 Jun 18, 2013
Heterosexuality is cool. Homosexuality is cool. Every type of sexuality is cool as long as it isn't harming anyone. Let's all just hug it out and let each other live our individual lives. No one has the right to impose their moral views on another person's life. Church has no place in our government and certainly should not have any authority in how one person chooses to live.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#90015 Jun 18, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
Heterosexuality is cool. Homosexuality is cool. Every type of sexuality is cool as long as it isn't harming anyone. Let's all just hug it out and let each other live our individual lives. No one has the right to impose their moral views on another person's life. Church has no place in our government and certainly should not have any authority in how one person chooses to live.
Homosexuality is actually harmful, it destroys at least four persons, the two "performers' and their spouses and their children.

It saps the moral health of the household and their country.

Then these people pose a serious medical risk factor for AIDS.

When Govt. runs a high profile compaign against Tobacco and liquor and drugs, why should it "encourage" and make laws "supporting and encouraging" Homosexuality?

PS:

And that too in times when population of almost every western country is on decline and they are "forced" to allow immigration?

It does not make any sense to me, except that Homo lobby is so powerful now, that they "force" Govt. to make wrong and illogical decisions.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#90016 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is actually harmful, it destroys at least four persons, the two "performers' and their spouses and their children.
It saps the moral health of the household and their country.
Then these people pose a serious medical risk factor for AIDS.
When Govt. runs a high profile compaign against Tobacco and liquor and drugs, why should it "encourage" and make laws "supporting and encouraging" Homosexuality?
PS:
And that too in times when population of almost every western country is on decline and they are "forced" to allow immigration?
It does not make any sense to me, except that Homo lobby is so powerful now, that they "force" Govt. to make wrong and illogical decisions.
Immigration is an entirely different issue.

How is homosexuality harmful morally? In whose eyes? Yours? Gods? Sorry, but those perspectives do not apply to every person. You are one individual among 6 billion others. You've stated your opinion, not a fact.

Here's an actual fact for you, study's show that children with same-sex parents are thriving. They are NOT being significantly harmed or (your oh so fantastically over-dramatic term) "destroyed". Also, heterosexual couples are just as susceptible to AIDS as homosexual couples.

Next.

Location hidden

#90018 Jun 19, 2013
roblambert12345 wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts do not make decisions based on moral beliefs or religious affiliation. The law is bound by the constitutional principal of separation of Church and State and must make judgements based on the laws created by our legislative process. Our system of laws are applied according to what the law says. Judges are bound to apply the laws and make decisions based on the laws that applicable subject only to what a higher court has ruled when considering cases that were appealed and accepted to be heard by a higher court. The court cannot judge the sexual conduct between consenting adults, but must hear and rule on cases of rape or sexual abuse of children which the law should offer complete protection to those who are victims.
You have the right to make your own personal judgements about the morality of consenting adults sexual behavior but you do not have the right to impose your moral views or judgements on those people.
I do not understand the point of sexual conduct being scientifically studied or why it has anything to do with making moral judgements or how you feel it has anything to do with any law. You obviously feel science should be misused to allow you to make moral judgements and be able to impose your religious beliefs on others when our law does not provide you the right to do. Please explain why you even referenced using science in your reply.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

There is nothing religious about that statement.

It is, in fact, a medical fact.

You keep trying to impose a religious reason on my comments, when there was none. It exposes you as an ignorant bigot.

Location hidden

#90019 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. A good packaging would not sell a bad product, would it? The ill effect of "Bible" is visible in most Christian countries, where people are becoming Atheists in "droves" and Sodomites and lesbians are "exploding" so to say.
The "people of God" are being caught in every type of immoral acts.
2. Quran fares much better than Bible. Average Muslim knows and practices much more than even a well Bible educated Christian.
But when you compare the two books with "jaundiced eyes", the result which you would see, will not be correct, your jaundiced eye would mar the fair comparison.
Good packaging CAN sell a bad product. Islam is a perfect example. Every day the news is filled with the violence, immorality and bondage of Islam.

Islam deals with dissent by violently forbidding it. Christianity is not afraid to face the challenge. Neither is our God.

You distort the results of Judeo/Christian freedom. It is not just atheists and homosexuals who flock to the benefits, Muslims do too.

Location hidden

#90020 Jun 19, 2013
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#90021 Jun 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Good packaging CAN sell a bad product. Islam is a perfect example. Every day the news is filled with the violence, immorality and bondage of Islam.
Islam deals with dissent by violently forbidding it. Christianity is not afraid to face the challenge. Neither is our God.
You distort the results of Judeo/Christian freedom. It is not just atheists and homosexuals who flock to the benefits, Muslims do too.
The delusional 3 nippled Christian is telling the immature Muslim that his religion is bad? How ironic.

Location hidden

#90022 Jun 19, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The delusional 3 nippled Christian is telling the immature Muslim that his religion is bad? How ironic.
I treat all idiots equally.

You should know that!

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90023 Jun 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I treat all idiots equally.
You should know that!
Well it's good to know why you treat yourself so badly then Mr. Nipples.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#90024 Jun 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In your last post your said that Bible is better presented than Islam, now in this post you have changed your stand!!

Are you having a short memory.

Actually it is a credit to Islam, that in this time of Islam Phobia and islam bashing , with every one in media attacking Islam and Muslims setting a bad name by all that infighting between themselves.....

They are still getting people from Western countries who are coming forward to accept islam!!

That is the True Test of a Good Product!!

The Freedom is originally for you people, we as "parasites" get some portion of it too!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#90025 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Immigration is an entirely different issue.
How is homosexuality harmful morally? In whose eyes? Yours? Gods? Sorry, but those perspectives do not apply to every person. You are one individual among 6 billion others. You've stated your opinion, not a fact.
Here's an actual fact for you, study's show that children with same-sex parents are thriving. They are NOT being significantly harmed or (your oh so fantastically over-dramatic term) "destroyed". Also, heterosexual couples are just as susceptible to AIDS as homosexual couples.
Next.
In every one's eyes the Homos are weird!! There are Billions of people who follow religion and in every religion this practice is banned.

If children with Single parent is thriving, it is high time we "snatch" children from "two parents homes" and distribute them to "single parent" homes or better to Sodomites and Lesbian "couples".

How sick you persons become when discussing any matter that is related to good moral conduct.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90026 Jun 19, 2013
Homosexuality is an aberration, a subhuman act, an unclean, dirty, unnatural and disgusting act. Homosexuality is also a mass deception with massive health and societal implications.
For any sicko to claim homosexuality s not a sin when the bible explicitly says it is, and even advocates penalties for homosexuality (death) This is just a sign of how craven homosexuals & their advocates are.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#90027 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In every one's eyes the Homos are weird!! There are Billions of people who follow religion and in every religion this practice is banned.
If children with Single parent is thriving, it is high time we "snatch" children from "two parents homes" and distribute them to "single parent" homes or better to Sodomites and Lesbian "couples".
How sick you persons become when discussing any matter that is related to good moral conduct.
Hypocrite, now you will go to hell for judging people when you are not allowed to judge. It says so in the Quran that the only Judge is Allah who you so apparently "believe in". It also says that no Muslim has the right to judge without looking at themselves first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min John Fladgat 738,578
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 9 min CRAFTERS ASSOCIATION 22
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 32 min andet1987 4,214
sri lankan & indian gay/ bi Bbm pin swap - livi... 48 min sexy123 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 227,366
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,460
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,085
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 542,024
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 259,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 600,981
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••