Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#89988 Jun 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
No, he uses those terms because he's FEMININE...and proud of it. What a Goofball.
Silly goose, the reason that I post this way isn't because I'm feminine, it's because it torques the hell out of loons like you. In real life, I imagine you are far more in touch with your feminine side than I am.

this one

#89990 Jun 17, 2013
Rick in Arkansas wrote:
Rick in Kansas wrote: <quoted text>
<quoted text>I try for smarmy condescention by calling everyone Dear.
So why do they all call me cowpie?
</quote>
Well, you've certainly got smarmy down pat, but your condescention still needs work, because you are not very smart.
They call you cowpie because they are being polite. Not their real thoughts about you by a long shot.
Just a suggestion, God created spell check for a reason. Calling you dear uses far fewer of my 4000 allotted characters than calling you a complete waste of human potential, who would have made a greater contribution to society by having the sperm to blame for you end its journey wadded up in a kleenex in your father's wastebasket.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#89991 Jun 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension problems, dear? I did not say that it was myself who is being lazy. I realize that you aren't all that bright, but I was mocking you by translating your post into what I heard you saying. That you don't like my replies where I break up your posts into easily embarrassed chunks, because you are just plain too intellectually lazy for such a challenge.
Sweetie, if you want to communicate with me, follow my rules.

Otherwise You take high road and let me take low road.

How does it matter, if I am dumb?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89992 Jun 18, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. A Greek being anti gay. Isn't your history based on hot gay sex? It certainly is!
Pedophilia is 'hot gay sex'?

Careful, big brother is watching...

Moreover, Greek gays converted to heterosexuality when they grew up. What else are you suggesting???

Location hidden

#89993 Jun 18, 2013
roblambert12345 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a question of whether I am fragile but rather realizing what a waste of time it is to read and post anything here or anyplace else on the net.........Surely I can find something better to do than wasting my time conversing with people like you impress me as being. I will not be back to read any reply you might offer so don't bother replying.
Okay.

Location hidden

#89994 Jun 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I am discussing about Islam and not what Muslims are doing.
What Muslims are doing is not what Islam teaches. The fault lies with Muslims and not Islam.
This has been told by me many times on this and other threads.
The "near Perfect" society (because there is nothing as perfect except the Creator of this Universe) was one which our dear prophet, may peace and blessings of Allah be on to him and all his companions and his family members, established during his life time in Arabia, with its center at Madina, the city of prophet, PBUH.
PS:
At least I wash out some of the "dirt" which you threw on our prophet, showing your uncouth nature.
I simply pointed out, and you admit, that if Mohammad established a 'near' perfect society, it certainly has failed everywhere ever since. This is in conflict with Mohammad's claims about Islam.

Jesus said, "By their fruit you will know them."

I know Islam by it's fruit, and it is rotten. That is not 'uncouth', that is reality.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#89995 Jun 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my favorite little obsessively repetitive pervert, ridicule from the pathetic likes of you only serves to prove me right. Thanks for being my favorite little obsessively repetitive pervert AND useful idiot. Keep up the good work.
You really should have made note of this the first time I posted it.
Keep up the good work
Hey baby, long time no speak. Got any more hot piccies of guys to post up????? I've been adding some to add more flavour to this forum. Rosa likes them, have you seen them?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#89996 Jun 18, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up, you have no logical argument. Nor illogical.
No argument whatever.
We are not arguing here, but just posting to kill time and shorten our weary lives, both of us.
Sad.
Post more sexy men pictures please, I need to refuel ;) I've been adding heaps.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#89997 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply pointed out, and you admit, that if Mohammad established a 'near' perfect society, it certainly has failed everywhere ever since. This is in conflict with Mohammad's claims about Islam.
I know Islam by it's fruit, and it is rotten. That is not 'uncouth', that is reality.
Considering that followers of Jesus changed his teachings 100 % in mere 20-25 years, the society which our prophet established has changed at a much slower pace!!

There are Muslims following the ways of prophet, much more strictly than followers of any other prophet.

If our prophet was to walk into any mosque, he will lead the prayers without finding any change!! If Jesus was to walk into any Church, people have to explain to him "everything"?

First he will ask "who is this semi naked man tied to a cross"? When they will tell him, Lord it is you. He will say, do I look like him? Which idiot will say that I look like him!!

Muslims still adhere much more to the words and teachings of their prophet and almost every word uttered by him is recorded in most authentic books, the likes of which humanity has not seen.

The ills which Muslims are doing these days have nothing to do with the life and teachings of our beloved prophet.

he warned Muslims against breaking into sects and denominations and fighting with each other.

Yes Jesus said "By their fruits you shall know them"....the fruits of Islam are much more than to establish our prophet as a righteous prophet of God.
hidaqet

Mckeesport, PA

#89998 Jun 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get Lucky in the Military plenty of Gays now?

this one

#89999 Jun 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Sweetie, if you want to communicate with me, follow my rules.
Otherwise You take high road and let me take low road.
How does it matter, if I am dumb?
At this point dear, you're nothing more than the entertainment on the bill, you aren't offering anything substantive to the discussion.

“i win - je gagne”

Brittany Bretagne

#90000 Jun 18, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Post more sexy men pictures please, I need to refuel ;) I've been adding heaps.
The first thing you should work on is an adult avatar.
Did that one come off a box of Trix?

Location hidden

#90001 Jun 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that followers of Jesus changed his teachings 100 % in mere 20-25 years, the society which our prophet established has changed at a much slower pace!!
There are Muslims following the ways of prophet, much more strictly than followers of any other prophet.
If our prophet was to walk into any mosque, he will lead the prayers without finding any change!! If Jesus was to walk into any Church, people have to explain to him "everything"?
First he will ask "who is this semi naked man tied to a cross"? When they will tell him, Lord it is you. He will say, do I look like him? Which idiot will say that I look like him!!
Muslims still adhere much more to the words and teachings of their prophet and almost every word uttered by him is recorded in most authentic books, the likes of which humanity has not seen.
The ills which Muslims are doing these days have nothing to do with the life and teachings of our beloved prophet.
he warned Muslims against breaking into sects and denominations and fighting with each other.
Yes Jesus said "By their fruits you shall know them"....the fruits of Islam are much more than to establish our prophet as a righteous prophet of God.
Well that's interesting, Christianity is represented much better than Islam, even with such a 'distorted' Bible. Even more profound, the oldest faith, with the first Bible Allah could not protect sits smack dab on the middle of Islam, powerfully represented by Israel.

Seems to me, the 'most profound book ever' looks pretty weak next to the 'distorted' Bible, don't you think?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#90002 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, real Christians are pretty rare.

It certainly disqualifies you.

Location hidden

#90003 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, real Christians are pretty rare.
It certainly disqualifies you.
Protecting marriage and family disqualifies me?

Or is it calling homosexuals on their dishonesty and denial?

San Francisco

#90004 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Protecting marriage and family disqualifies me?
Well first of all, that's not what you are doing. But secondly, it's your total disregard for most of what Jesus taught that disqualifies you.
Or is it calling homosexuals on their dishonesty and denial?
What dishonesty and denial are all homosexuals united in now?

Location hidden

#90005 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all, that's not what you are doing. But secondly, it's your total disregard for most of what Jesus taught that disqualifies you.
<quoted text>
What dishonesty and denial are all homosexuals united in now?
As too your question, look at the statement above it as an example.

But more to the point, YOU are now a judge for Jesus? Really?!

San Francisco

#90006 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As too your question, look at the statement above it as an example.
But more to the point, YOU are now a judge for Jesus? Really?!
Logic isn't your thing, is it?

If you are a Christian, then Jesus is your judge. And Jesus gave those who would follow him lessons that they should follow.

What attempt do you make to follow those lessons he gave in the Gospels?

Location hidden

#90007 Jun 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic isn't your thing, is it?
If you are a Christian, then Jesus is your judge. And Jesus gave those who would follow him lessons that they should follow.
What attempt do you make to follow those lessons he gave in the Gospels?
Apparently you've already decided how I've violated those lessons.

Please, enlighten me for Jesus.

Since: Jun 13

Lexington, KY

#90008 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you've already decided how I've violated those lessons.
Please, enlighten me for Jesus.
Judge not lest ye be judged. You obviously have forgotten Jesus having taught that lesson. And if you get to judge whether homosexuals are sinful.......you will no doubt decide you can look at anyone you choose and decide whether they are a homosexual or not. The point is that regardless of anything the Bible teaches, the right to be able to read it and choose our religious and moral points of view only exists because our founding fathers were wise enough to realize the importance of keeping Church and State separate which is the reason you have the freedom to choose what you believe about the existence of God and what Jesus taught. Your right to choose what you believe is limited to where it infringes or denies others the right to be free to choose what they believe. Our countries constitution is the law of the land Romans 13 states clearly "1 Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God. 2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God" Therefore quit judging others for the choice they make in life and respect it is the law of the land which according to the constitution all of our freedoms are derived from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Jac 442,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Anthony MN 584,008
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RainbowLength 828,268
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min AntiqueAnnie 611,848
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min lightbeamrider 176,511
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Freebird USA 9,312
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,349
More from around the web