Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89922 Jun 15, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
A transexual transvestite lesbian old man who believes that his religion teaches him that he was born this way because he was a sinner before he was born has no right to judge other people's beliefs.
I believe the old hag just wants to be "normal." LMAO
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#89923 Jun 15, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 26,711 66%
Yes 13,718 33%
Current Total 40,429

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#89924 Jun 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the old hag just wants to be "normal." LMAO
Good luck to it. LOLOL!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#89926 Jun 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 9/11 attackers were sinners who went to hell?
So most of the killing you see across the Muslim world by Muslims is sin?
I'm supposed to trust Islamic courts as fair?
Those are just some of the things I 'see' in Islam.
Who goes to Hell is God's prerogative and not mine.

Those who planned 9/11, those who executed it, those who represented free and fair investigations,

Those who told lies about it, those who tried to frame the crime on others, the media which just published whatever came into its mind.

All these are sinners and each share the blame of either committing the crime, or shielding the culprits.

The real truth of 9/11 is still to come out.

Location hidden

#89927 Jun 15, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck to it. LOLOL!
Agreed.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89928 Jun 16, 2013
Of course homo-marriage is a great big fail. Who do these sickos think they are kidding with gay marriage?
They are trying to con the world into believing that homosexuality is normal through stealing all the legal representation associated with marriage between a man and woman.

The point is if we lived in a gay-homo, humanity would soon be extinct, that in itself shows homosexuality is an abnormal human quirk.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#89929 Jun 16, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
Of course homo-marriage is a great big fail. Who do these sickos think they are kidding with gay marriage?
They are trying to con the world into believing that homosexuality is normal through stealing all the legal representation associated with marriage between a man and woman.
The point is if we lived in a gay-homo, humanity would soon be extinct, that in itself shows homosexuality is an abnormal human quirk.
Right, because if we allow gay marriage, the 97% of people on the planet who aren't gay will magically become gay and the world will end!

Science isn't really your strong suit....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89930 Jun 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because if we allow gay marriage, the 97% of people on the planet who aren't gay will magically become gay and the world will end!
Science isn't really your strong suit....
Oh! Please idiot, social science isn't your strong suit, this is not about science.

Do you know what the term hypothetical means homo? I was presenting a situation, that doesn't mean the situation is real. It is a lifestyle comparison retard. This would never happen, but I can still use a simile to explain why homosexuality is abnormal you imbecile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89931 Jun 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who goes to Hell is God's prerogative and not mine.
Those who planned 9/11, those who executed it, those who represented free and fair investigations,
Those who told lies about it, those who tried to frame the crime on others, the media which just published whatever came into its mind.
All these are sinners and each share the blame of either committing the crime, or shielding the culprits.
The real truth of 9/11 is still to come out.
That's what I thought you'd say.

However, if what is now presented as facts were true, you'd agree those Saudi's were heretic Muslims, right?

Location hidden

#89932 Jun 16, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Please idiot, social science isn't your strong suit, this is not about science.
Do you know what the term hypothetical means homo? I was presenting a situation, that doesn't mean the situation is real. It is a lifestyle comparison retard. This would never happen, but I can still use a simile to explain why homosexuality is abnormal you imbecile.
So your best argument against homosexuality is something that you, yourself, admit can never happen?

LOL

Thanks for helping out the cause of gay rights!

Location hidden

#89933 Jun 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So your best argument against homosexuality is something that you, yourself, admit can never happen?
LOL
Thanks for helping out the cause of gay rights!
That's not what he was saying at all. However there is no question you cannot understand what he is saying.

Which also makes his point.

Since: Jun 13

Lexington, KY

#89934 Jun 16, 2013
I will not answer the question of whether homosexuality is a sin, however I must make it clear I am not, never have been or ever will be a homosexual. I believe with complete certainty there is a God and Jesus Christ died on the Cross so we may have God's Grace and forgiveness of our sins. However, our countries founding fathers saw the wisdom in giving us certain rights based on our being free to have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. One of the rights we have is to have the freedom to choose our religious and moral beliefs. This right and our other basic rights are limited on to the extent they intrude or deny others to have the same rights. Therefore homosexuals have the right to chose who and what sex they will accept as a life partner. Of course they nor anyone has the right to sexually abuse a child, woman or man because they are denying those the victimize their basic rights as defined above.

This countries founding fathers saw the wisdom is separating Church and State and not defining our country to be only one to embrace Christianity, because they realized the risks of being a theorcracy placed us at risk of changing from a Christian theorcracy to some other that would intrude and deny us our other basic rights if and when Christianity was no longer the dominant religion. Those who would insist on our country being a Christian based society do not understand the world is changing and to be a Christian based theorcracy today may change into being some other theorcracy in the future who would force us to accept losing our freedom of religion and take away our other basic rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We must take care to not make moral judgements about how others choose to live.

Location hidden

#89936 Jun 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what he was saying at all. However there is no question you cannot understand what he is saying.
Which also makes his point.
You're that odd smirky/bazinga/thinks its clever to call himself a lesbian trapped in a man's body person, right?

As discussed many times before, you should feel free to never respond to any of my comments.

Location hidden

#89937 Jun 16, 2013
roblambert12345 wrote:
I will not answer the question of whether homosexuality is a sin, however I must make it clear I am not, never have been or ever will be a homosexual. I believe with complete certainty there is a God and Jesus Christ died on the Cross so we may have God's Grace and forgiveness of our sins. However, our countries founding fathers saw the wisdom in giving us certain rights based on our being free to have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. One of the rights we have is to have the freedom to choose our religious and moral beliefs. This right and our other basic rights are limited on to the extent they intrude or deny others to have the same rights. Therefore homosexuals have the right to chose who and what sex they will accept as a life partner. Of course they nor anyone has the right to sexually abuse a child, woman or man because they are denying those the victimize their basic rights as defined above.
This countries founding fathers saw the wisdom is separating Church and State and not defining our country to be only one to embrace Christianity, because they realized the risks of being a theorcracy placed us at risk of changing from a Christian theorcracy to some other that would intrude and deny us our other basic rights if and when Christianity was no longer the dominant religion. Those who would insist on our country being a Christian based society do not understand the world is changing and to be a Christian based theorcracy today may change into being some other theorcracy in the future who would force us to accept losing our freedom of religion and take away our other basic rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We must take care to not make moral judgements about how others choose to live.
While your reasoning about religious freedom is spot on, your conclusions restrict the very freedom you proclaim.

The Founding Fathers maintained that every person had freedom of speech. That all ideas, INCLUDING religious were welcome on the public platform. And certainly to challenge behavior as moral or immoral. In fact they made such judgments themselves!

This includes the right to reject the idea that a duplicate gendered, mutually sterile couple equates to a diverse gendered relationship, historically called marriage, and the best birth place of human society.

Or that the natural, healthy sexual union of diverse genders in a safe, sacred setting is vastly distinct from the closest imitation a ss couple can engage. In fact abusive in it's very act.

Location hidden

#89938 Jun 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that odd smirky/bazinga/thinks its clever to call himself a lesbian trapped in a man's body person, right?
As discussed many times before, you should feel free to never respond to any of my comments.
Don't forget the Bruce Willis look-a-like, including smirk, near senile old jack ass.

“Dear is a gay insult, right?”

Since: May 13

Kansas stresses your pet

#89940 Jun 16, 2013
Some things never change.

“Dear is a gay insult, right?”

Since: May 13

Kansas stresses your pet

#89941 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting to see if anyone posts something interesting. How about you?
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call that irony.
I would call it a WastedLife on display.

Since: Jun 13

Lexington, KY

#89943 Jun 16, 2013
The lesbian comment is interesting...it gives me a hint about where I made the joke recently and who was present and therefore I will not visit the place where I made the comment again.......

Location hidden

#89944 Jun 16, 2013
Tricky Rickie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I would call it a WastedLife on display.
Sorry to hear you are wasting your life.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#89945 Jun 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
He is such a freak lol, he's a lesbian and old man in one yet he rags on gays. I bet his dad was his sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Next Victim Please 809,778
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 268,892
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 574,091
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Kait the Rotund F... 442,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Qu_innocence 608,207
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 35 min alex 92
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 39,610
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr coco 204
More from around the web