created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

56,730 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 4,049)

Showing posts 80,961 - 80,980 of93,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89757
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you move your nose already. I'm trying to give Ends of Times a good dose and you keep snarfing it all. Creep.
You have nothing worthwhile to say in this forum, leave now.

NEXT.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89760
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing worthwhile to say in this forum, leave now.
NEXT.
You are from the Devil as the father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do.

“i win - je gagne”

Since: Mar 13

Brittany Bretagne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89761
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing worthwhile to say in this forum, leave now.
NEXT.
Hi WasteWater. New clone I see.
Dumb as a brick.
Suits you.

“Half-a-head, as god made me”

Since: May 13

These ARE my combat duds

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89762
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Makes sense to you. So, don't whine when you are raped or cry when your child is murdered. You know, since nobody can ever sin?
Excuse me if I ignore you from now on.

You have ZERO intellect.
Cannot tell when a person is making a point.
Stupid, stupid you.
Oh well.
Have a good day, as the bible thumpers say.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89763
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are from the Devil as the father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do.
Awwww, don't exorcise me now will you?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VDZrnNfqAlc/UEo3m30...

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89764
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

brittany ___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi WasteWater. New clone I see.
Dumb as a brick.
Suits you.
Oh honey, why are you speaking? The bible says that you have no rights to do that, why are you breaking the rules?

“i win - je gagne”

Since: Mar 13

Brittany Bretagne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89765
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, why are you speaking? The bible says that you have no rights to do that, why are you breaking the rules?
Oh precious tiny helpless wiggly funny baby!

I'm not Christian.

What a stupid thing to suppose.

And I certainly find your latest avatar typical and childish, WasteWater.

And still stuck with the Next lameline.

You need to get out more, you are short of oxygen.
LOL_GTFOs older brother

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89766
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL_GTFO/WasteWater thinks "Next" is a terrible insult and will stop his detractors.
But hundreds, perhaps thousands, of his attempts have never worked.

So why does he still think that?

Because it's ingrained from an early age.
We would both be sent to the barber shop for haircuts, but the barber would refuse to serve him with: "We don't cut eight year old girls' hair here. NEEEXT"

See, LOL_GTFO/WasteWater always wore his hair in pigtails and wore a pinafore and Mary Jane shoes.

He's not a real brother. We got him as a foster child when a family of weasels got tired of his rants.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89767
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Toby wrote:
The false premise is that since anal sex is not conforming to the reality of design ( I guess the reality of design only being defined as heterosexual intercourse) then it is unethical or in some religious moral construct "sinful"
However the premise is instantly false under that rather insular interpretation. It would only follow that the conclusion would be that any other form of sexual intimacy other than the quintessential intercourse would be also defying the reality of design e.g. the reality of design only being "penis in vagina" .
Following that premise the conclusion would naturally be that heterosexual oral sex, homosexual oral sex and any form of heterosexual or homosexual cunnilingus or fellatio would be in opposition to the reality of design, since the mouth is not a penis during cunnilingus and the female mouth is not a vagina during fellatio. So basically the premise is false on many levels.
One rule of thumb is to never base a premise on religious dogma or religious morality.
Toby, I haven't brought religion in. Why do you constantly try to do so?

Are you reading what I wrote, or parroting gay twirl talking points???

I simply posted a MEDICAL site that described anal sex as THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR! It is HARMFUL, because it is against the designed function of the anus!

Religion's judgment is simply noting that harming someone (the most BASIC moral code of nearly ALL belief systems) is wrong.

Moreover, you make the ridiculous jump that that means ONLY intercourse is allowed, as if anything else is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning like anal sex! Even the medical site noted that anal sex did not equate to ANY OTHER FORM OF SEX!

One rule of thumb is to not base an argument on a premise that was never made. But I guess if you can't argue the premise that was made, the only option other than admitting it, is to make up your own. But golly Toby, couldn't you do better than that???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89768
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MirthMenace wrote:
Homosexuality is not a "sin" because there is no such thing as "sin" outside of man-made religion derived from the Bible. Sin does not exist. Neither does the "God" portrayed in the Abrahamic faith traditions exist as purported. The whole premise of this thread is absurd because it presumes a belief that "sin" is an actual "God"-tallied violation of ancient laws written by people long, long ago. There is no "sin". Nor is there eternal or infinite punishment for finite crimes. The whole concept of the Judeo-Christian deity is absurd.
However, taking the most basic ethical code of humanity,'do no harm', anal sex is wrong because it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89769
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

brittany ___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh precious tiny helpless wiggly funny baby!
I'm not Christian.
What a stupid thing to suppose.
And I certainly find your latest avatar typical and childish, WasteWater.
And still stuck with the Next lameline.
You need to get out more, you are short of oxygen.
Why do you keep calling me waste water? I'm not waste water lol.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89770
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

LOL_GTFOs older brother wrote:
LOL_GTFO/WasteWater thinks "Next" is a terrible insult and will stop his detractors.
But hundreds, perhaps thousands, of his attempts have never worked.
So why does he still think that?
Because it's ingrained from an early age.
We would both be sent to the barber shop for haircuts, but the barber would refuse to serve him with: "We don't cut eight year old girls' hair here. NEEEXT"
See, LOL_GTFO/WasteWater always wore his hair in pigtails and wore a pinafore and Mary Jane shoes.
He's not a real brother. We got him as a foster child when a family of weasels got tired of his rants.
The fact that you had to create an account with my username in it shows how butthurt you are, Probably from too much buttsecks?? I knew you would come around to loving it.

#hypocrite

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89771
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> One rule of thumb is to not base an argument on a premise that was never made. But I guess if you can't argue the premise that was made, the only option other than admitting it, is to make up your own.
Sounds a lot like your god, tranny.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89772
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, taking the most basic ethical code of humanity,'do no harm'.
Oh yes, you would know about ethics and morality, stoning women for adultery, beheading those who do not believe. Sound VERY ethical.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfvocg4bf1...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89773
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a lot like your god, tranny.
You are a hateful bully.

Is that your alternative to an intelligent response son?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89774
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hateful bully.
Is that your alternative to an intelligent response son?
Did I hurt your feelings? Nawwww, here, this will make you feel better.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0azb0s1rO1...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89775
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hurt your feelings? Nawwww, here, this will make you feel better.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0azb0s1rO1...
Not at all.

Just pointing out the reality of who you are.

Are you proud?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89776
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Just pointing out the reality of who you are.
Are you proud?
Yes I am proud. Are you proud of being a homophobe?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89777
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am proud. Are you proud of being a homophobe?
You should be, you have yet to post anything other than ad homoan gay troll comments

What specifically did I say that identifies me as a homophobe?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89778
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am proud. Are you proud of being a homophobe?
the word homophobe is a code word for anti heterosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,961 - 80,980 of93,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality an ABOMINATION?? 3 min Cisco Kid 6
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 3,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 719,847
Who really controls America and other Western c... 10 min Cisco Kid 56
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 15 min andet1987 16
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 24 min andet1987 24
When hurricanes become ANGRY 27 min andet1987 14
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 532,257
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,935
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••